I constantly make BLACKED threads on here. Ask me anything

I constantly make BLACKED threads on here. Ask me anything.

Attached: CFE47C31-D2FE-4D84-B6F6-58EB8608D669.jpg (400x353, 95K)

What race are you?

Are you paid to do it or just a complete loser?

White

How sad is your life?

Do you like to make BBC threads?

Do you enjoy log threads?

Attached: 1552329566528.jpg (600x845, 326K)

came here for this, OP. answer please.

why tho?

Do you think you can really defeat our logs?

Attached: 1552252305106.jpg (999x750, 116K)

I'm black. I do it because I have a smaller than average penis and my girlfriend left me for a white guy.

I'm just a loser, unfortunately.

Very.

No.

are you a russian shill? Or just a autist with a obsessional fetish. You know most people with autism get really into trains or pokemon or whatever? Why black cock pics?

What do balls taste like? Do you have a gag reflex?

I’m not paid to do it
My life is actually going pretty well atm
Yes
I don’t really have an opinion on log threads but they do help me shit up this board
To bait you retards and get a good laugh in while doing so
This isn’t me
Neither
If clean they taste like skin, I assume.

How many nigger dick pics do you have? Is your father proud of you? Does he boast to his friends "my son has millions of nigger dick pics and when he isn't looking for them, he's posting them!"
Or dies he look at you and spit

How does this images make you feel?
Do you think we're making fun of your work?

Attached: BBC.jpg (375x500, 75K)

Why do you want to 'shit up' the board?

just because it works, op, it doesnt mean it needs to be done
its low effort and you are a lazy person

It’s full of autistic trap loving perma-virgins. I don’t even browse it anymore, I make a couple blacked threads then go browse /pol/ or /fit/

>To bait you retards and get a good laugh in while doing so
These threads have been happening for almost 4 years now, you still find it funny?

How much does the JIDF pay you?

I have a question. Are you aware of the fact that people like you are the reason this board is trash now? You're way of getting humour sucks, Yea Forums used to be great and dumb fuck "I'm only acting retarded" fags like you ruined it. Kys.

The reactions are always priceless

You seriously find /pol/ less autistic and perma-virginy? I can take /pol/ in small doses, but it's sheer insanity there.

You sound like a newfag. This board has always been shit

Yea Forums is one of the only places left for asswholes like us why polute it with this shit

>Calls Yea Forums trap loving perma-vergins
>Browses /Pol/
Jesus Christ. Also you aren't even aware of the fact that you hate Yea Forums because of the people who are just like you.

Attached: 1549768194775.jpg (720x861, 40K)

Yes it is autistic but yes it’s less autistic than Yea Forums. I mostly use it for non liberal news

Attached: 5781656511.jpg (2360x1404, 170K)

>because of the people who are just like you.
Maybe when I was underaged and a virgin

Only newfags say that because they think it's cool, nigger. Whether it was good or bad, Yea Forums always had it's moments whether it's trolling major companies or actually saving lives. You clearly weren't here for that. Now this board does absolutely nothing, all because of fags like OP and fags like you always complaining "Yea Forums was always shit" when you never knew that it was in spirit, not reality.

>Was
Thanks for proving my point, now I bid you adieu.

Yea Forums still is shit

Attached: 1533226993439s.jpg (250x247, 6K)

when did you realise you were a faggot for nigger dicks?

>Wahhhh my old Yea Forums
Why aren’t you making any of these “great moments” and instead crying about it?

Then leave? We don't want you here.

Attached: 1535377250089.jpg (500x500, 15K)

>doesnt like logthreads
can someone mega me their log folder so when this faggot makes a bbc thread i can spam it with andy sixx's creamy logs?

Clearly a newfag like yourself doesn't understand that it takes a group of people with the same mindset to make those moments. Taking the easy way out of an argument by saying "you do it then" means nothing to me. If you were around for those times you'd know what you're talking about, instead you're just being a fag like usual I assume.

Kek no oldfag cries this much

Are you the only or main person that does it? Are you Tenda Lung Spencer, does that person even exist?

>Cries
Lol okay bud, you've got nothing to say so stop being a little bitch about it and move on

WAAAHH WAHHHH HURRDURR BEE HAZ CHAYYNGED

Actually die, you fucking cockroach piece of dog shit.

I hope your family dies in a car accident and gets smeared on the road as you watch from your non-failed seatbelt, as you slowly lose consioseness and starve to death in the middle of some forest thats below the cliff you fell off.

I hope your daughter gets raped in every hole by a pack of niggers and give her acute aids, giving her all sorts of opportunistic infections as she bleeds from her ass.

You need to smoke the business end of a gun and pull the trigger to rid yourself of this world, and make it a better place, you fucking neckbearded shitstain nigger fuck.

consciousness man im drunk***

CAN YOU HELP STOP GIGA NIGGA!?!?!?

You're not the one, Britfag is still sleeping and dreaming about his dad, who will never return

>Being this butthurt

Attached: 1537384576723.png (722x485, 480K)

I just made shit up, I took a few creative writing classes.

At least you are honest

hey OP why doesnt this shitty thread have more pictures of black cock? all this txt is ruining it

There’s copycats that make them also

K well theres no need to call us names friendo.