Fav episodes?

fav episodes?

Attached: index.jpg (220x220, 15K)

none fucktard

>listening to a new age drug addict retarted manlet

Science and secularism orientated

The one in which he invites Sophia Loren and she blows him under the table (supposedly as a joke) but you can see at his face that he came in her mouth lol. Gimme a minute, I'll find a link.

Attached: joey.jpg (500x375, 44K)

graham hancock and randal carlson
duncan trussel
theo von
tom segura
fight companions can be fun
alex jones i guess?
danelli bolelli
dan carlson
kid cudi was kinda neat
rhonda patrick
idk those are a few good guests

The one where he interviews the celebrity who was recently involved in some kind of edgy news and steers every conversation into talking about marijuana and DMT and the pineal gland and tries to get them to agree with his retarded pseudo-science theories.

Neil degrasse or mike Tyson, Joey Diaz, Alex Jones, and tim pool before the Twitter trash

Attached: How many fucks I give.webm (750x320, 639K)

the recent Tim Pool v. Twitter podcast was an eye opener.

I mean, it's no secret that Twitter (and other social media platforms) censor conservative message, but to see Twitter go into full cringe mode when Pool explains to them how silly it is to censor the world with only a few left-leaning people, it made for a good conversation.

excellent meme my main dude, truly epic

Attached: 1247798671577.jpg (256x256, 72K)

Tom DeLonge one was.. interesting

The JBP and Weinstein Brothers episode. Love all the JBP episodes but I thought Eric and Brett were able to challenge Jordan on a few things to what felt like a really productive and interesting conversation.

Randall Carlson

What youll hear every JRE show

>Jamie bring that up
>Gut biome
>DMT
>Elk meat
>Pack it out
>Carnivore diet
>psilocybin
>i bought a Tesla, this thing doesnt even make sense
>AI fucking terrifies me
>Ex Machina
>Wooooooo, woooooooo
>insert slurping and eating noises

rhonda patrick is such a hack, no one in her field takes her seriously

this lmao

the first sam harrris one

also those old fucks that talk about dinosaurs and meteors and shit and how the desert had water in it or w/e (think it's like graham handcock and some other guy)

also dan carlin was ok, but the podcast with him led me to finding out about hardcore history, which is actually a better podcast then the JRE but doesn't have updates as often and has WAY less episodes

I favorite episode is when pseudo-intellectual meat head man has the #1 reddit man of Big Monies Corporations & SPAAAAACE on and they TOTALLY SMOKE WEEEEEEEEEEEEED! !!

Attached: 1536704002851.jpg (720x474, 33K)

Nice reddit meme. Le classic!

Dan Carlin

Also, listen to Hardcore History, that shit is outstanding if you enjoy history at all. Start with Wraith of the Khans.

You are dead on.

allen musky?

Elon Musk

Not ever for the dude weed lmao moment, just a really good interview especially the first hour is pure kino

Attached: DDEA92B8-998B-4C40-8CCD-0BC004FCA08F.jpg (480x360, 20K)

It was so EPIC!

1255. Alex Jones Returns.

That Nelson Mandela intervew got me crying like a little bitch

idiot

the one where the first thing you hear is trussel asking "you shouldn't take two of these right?"

Attached: oh_MY.jpg (647x996, 64K)

u for real brah?

Nice

Hands down the Alex Jones episode, the Elon musk one is real good to

he went fucking crazy man, Joe had to pull him back so many times

explain

Oh dude it was wild, shit went on for around 4 hours. It was so good, it delivered as well as you’d think. Rogan and Jones

musk was dope, dude had to step down for smoking a legal plant

I never watch this podcast but fuck me I enjoyed that Alex jones episode.

>shit comedian
>fake tough guy
>manlet
>weed lmao
>Soros cuck

What's the appeal again?

I've only ever watched one episode and that was the latest one with Alex Jones

Attached: scrn1.jpg (1920x1080, 211K)

Says the Moron

Literally the best one ever, idk how it could be topped

lol soyboy

meh alex jones is kinda fun but def not the best.

Dale Earnhardt, Jr. was really good. Very humble guy with a lot of interesting stories.

That's my question. I can't stand this guy. He didn't bother me when I used to watch UFC, but his stand up comedy is horrendously bad and his personality strikes me as that of a high school bully that thinks he's smarter than everyone. His opinions are shit, and he's part of the establishment.

Matthew Walker the sleep guy

fuck off Joe

I had to stop watching his most recent interview with Alex Jones because it was just too crazy, I felt like I was losing my mind watching that shit

Paul Stamets and any Joey Diaz

JRE #1035 - Paul Stamets
( youtu . be / mPqWstVnRjQ )

The Antarctica guy was the most interesting recent one

Fuckin normie

Sebastian Junger

thoughts?

noted

Is that really how you feel?

jake tthe snake roberts

thats a fucking good one

One of my favs was Danica Patrick, it was 2 hours of Joe not believing and beating the dead horse that she wasn't that into cars. Like every 5 minutes she was like "Yeah they're fun to drive." Which prompted another 10 of him describing different cars and why they are cool. She was a cool chick though, I liked the interview.
Liz Phair getting high was adorable too.

That and it is like 4 hours long.

Really love his podcast. My favorites are Joey Diaz, Richard Rawlings, Elon musk, Jake the snake, diamond Dallas Page, that Alex Jones shit was amazing.

Attached: 1552289236043.gif (617x331, 818K)

Coco diaz and Duncan trussel...

Tim Pool and Jack Dorsey talking twitter. Tim brought some excellent points and facts. Tim played bad cop, Joe played good cop. Jack also seemed pretty much like he truely didn't realize these issues were around. I was socked. The legal/hr women was not at all prepared like Tim.

That chick triggered my ding dong.

the establishment... large broad terms. Joe rogan is good at talking. He has opinions you do not have to agree with. He gets great guest and for the most part does ask interesting questions. How that is establishment I have no idea.

She was pretty hot but her lefty came out. I could stick my dick in her, but doubt I would want to be serious. I rather date a religion woman then a far left woman. man that scares me LOL

didnt happen

Black Rape Science Man: Redux.
Coming Summer 2019

Because he's smart enough to see through a lot of shit that is fed to the masses and doesn't acknowledge it, and even holds opinions that validate the shit. He's an intelligent white male who is not far right leaning on the political spectrum. I'm always suspicious of those types. Plus he advocates marijuana use all the time. Our jew overlords want to pacify the masses with marijuana. Joe is bought and paid for.

All the ones with Joey Diaz or Duncan Trussell
Steven Tyler
Eddie Van Halen
Greg Fitzsimmons
Theo Von
Alex Jones

These are all pretty recent though, gotta look through my podcast history for more

Why do you listen then?

Ted Nugent

He can’t/won’t

That

I preferred when he had conspiracy people and alternative history guys. Way more fun stuff. It seemed like as he got more successful he was getting more mainstream boring guests.

I hate when he talks about spirituality because of his drug use. Or how he thinks we are a stepping stone to being computer people and we as re going to upload our brains into robots.

I bet your first episode was the Alex Jones one a couple weeks ago.

All Louis Theroux, ... Brian Cox too

For less comedy:

Recent one on mexico/drug wars was great
Chuck Palahniuk was phenomenal
Henry Rollins is incredible too
Louis Theroux

uh okay

Yeah me too. But then I googled her and all the pics I could find of her made her look gross and fat.

Firas Zahabi one was surprisingly good

Anything with Cowboy Cerrone. That dude rocks.

I watched the Alex Honnold one today. Not the best JRE but I like Alex so it was solid.

Really though the best ones are the ones with like Joey Diaz and Eddie. His Neil Tyson ones are classic.

Ben Shapiro has been on there and that was ok.

The Elon musk one is a meme and should be required viewing in school.

Has he ever had Pew Die Pie on? I bet that would be funny as hell cause of how different they are. Felix is a goof and Joe is so serious.

How about the Steve-O episode? Fucking hilarious and really humanizing too

Fires Zahabi is a fucking weirdo who thinks he's smarter than everyone because hes had one world class fighter come out of his gym.

SteveO is a class act imo. Always a treat.

Check out the vid of him on Adam Carollas show if you havent seen it before. Peak (rock bottom) Steve O.

Hes like another person now.

Kekd

When Joe talks about uploading our brains into robotic beings and live forever always makes me angry. Our conciousness is the biological hardware that is our brain. Uploading would create a COPY and a COPY would live for ever, but you and the mind you are experiencing life through right now would still die..

After he ruined the Man Show I avoid him totally.

Yea I mean plus the actual interview

>fake tough guy
I'm pretty sure....that he does some martial arts....I didnt do any research but I dont think hes faking being kinda rugged. Something tells me hes been punched in the face before.

second this

man that video is sad

yea its horribly depressing but it shows how far hes come

Yeah but what about if we discover the gene that causes us to age, maybe not live forever but live for much longer

Yeah but he specifically talks about living forever in a completely machine body. It would be a different thing if we could stop our physical bodies from aging. Which is a possibility since science says we dont NEED to age.