Guys I need serious advices

Guys I need serious advices

one year ago I molested a little girl which was 9
she suffered severe anxiety for seven months, and now she shows toward me a biplar behaviour: it's like she both love me and hate me at the same time. IE: she sometime rests in my lap but forbid me to touch her hairs. She want me to rub her back but only

I'm really sorry for what I did and I'd like to apologise. Do you think it's a good idea? Any tips on what to say? Any molestation victim that can tell her opinion? Thank you very much.

Attached: 1552263749729.jpg (818x1000, 138K)

stop molesting her and leave her tf alone degenerate. Assuming this isn't LARP

not enough details

i stopped a year ago

what do you want to know?

You're a monster who has created a crazy whore. Kill yourself OP

Attached: 1550812048074.jpg (1079x1048, 148K)

Show her videos of Syria Libya Iraq of all the dead kids that the U.S killed the body parts the beheadings and as her if she rather have that spoiled little cunt water board her that will fix her

> molested a fucking child

Leave the kids alone you fuckin monster

Honestly you should just keep training that hot little pussy. Just don't keep any proof that it happened.

not after seeing her cry because of me.

That's the best part user. You're living the dream. Stop being a little bitch, that's her job.

i lived the dream a year ago, and suffered the fire of hell afterward. Won't do it again.

I still say show her dead kids yell her the truth that the U.S Gov did it then dunk the cunt a few times in water do u need some help I'll break her mind and rebuild it in a week

dude i need serious advices here

you should legitimately commit suicide on stream, at least you could imbue some happiness in this world before you exit it lmao.

Attached: IMG_0456.jpg (424x393, 32K)

Um? Ya I just gave you some she thinks she's a victim I say show her what real violence is or you can drink antifreeze

-_-

kys

Hard to say what you should do if we don't even know what you did.

this.

detailed greentext required

i fingered her and licked her pussy a couple of times. She liked it very much and kept asking for it, but after a couple of months she just started having those horrible panic attacks

tell su the name of the set OP

[spoiler]oh hi fbi

Was it rape the first time?

no i never did anything she didn't like, and beside the first time she was the one asking for it. I think she started feeling guilty

What signs did she show that made you think she was having a panic attack?

you clearly didn't stop a year ago you sick twisted fuck

well, one day out of the blue she decided that she wouldn't stay in any place if her mother wasn't in the same room. If her mom was away she would cry. For a long time she didn't let me touch her nor stay even close to her. my god just remembering it makes me feel miserable

i did

then how come you are asking for advice about grooming a kid?

I want to get her the way she was before the incident. I love her, so I'd like to cuddle her sometimes.

What the fuck is wrong with you? She's 9 years old. A fucking 3rd grader. You have desecrated everything being a child is all about and more then likely caused a psychological damage that can't be reversed. Do us all a favor and suck start a shotgun you piece of shit. I hope you get your dick ripped in two right down the middle in prison you fucking piece of human filth.

she's 10 now, 5th grade

woah that changes everything dude! should've said that at the beginning!

Just fucking kys degenerate.

You spent time grooming a child and now you've permanently damaged her. The best thing is for you to never come in sight of her again.

Everything about you is bad. Even when you mean well, you're bad. I suggest you leave this Earth.

32 replies and not a single decent advice.. cmon you can do better than this

You should turn yourself in, confess everything.

dude i won't do that
how could this help her?

GTFO faggot. Who's going to give meaningful advice to a person that sexually penetrated a fucking 9 year-old?

Fucking kill yourself piece of shit. You just ruined a little girl's life.

i didn't penetrate her, that would have hurt her
also this is Yea Forums

Not a good way to apologize after a year. Just ask her if she is okay and if there is anything you can do for her. is that better advice fuckwad?

Attached: 1544899748271.png (715x560, 269K)

might as well go back to licking that delicious little loli pussy

Attached: 1475930955561.jpg (780x780, 382K)