General spirituality thread

>General spirituality thread.
Anyone seriously interested in learning the truth and how immensly fucked we are?
I have a library of videos that is presentasions in various topics that does not exist anymore on the internet. (removed due to copyrigth and no longer for sale by creator)

I am willing to give you access to this after talking to you.
I know this is the worst place i can do this but i know there are a few anons who need this to move on.

Attached: material-success-spirituality-640x346[1].jpg (640x346, 30K)

These videos are 6 hours long each and i have about 200 of them. this is not for the lazy.

nah I'm good I've lived long enough and taken enough drugs to learn on my own

You do not need drugs to experiance those things. and drugs trigger the dna sequnces in the wrong order. Drugs cannot teach you what is going on around you.

you don't need them but they help a lot. lmk when you've smoked some dmt or even eaten some mush pal

Where are you user, I am in the south of the Iberian peninsula

Op do you believe in anything? Why do you say we’re fucked?

I need it. Help me out OP, let's have em. Got anything on black holes/singularities?

i'll wait

Attached: 2eaf4b7eacc8bb9e5a684dee221fc1a0e79ee601.jpg (500x268, 33K)

yes black holes are phantom matrixes (unnatural) stargates/portals to a reality that is feeding on THIS living universe.
Why ? you need to understand what is really happening around you and interpet it. you do not and most likely cant at this point. you cant understand without studying REAL history (wihch you do not have avalible to you).

More on black holes:

Attached: blackholeks.png (1267x516, 161K)

I saw a video once where this girl ( hot) is rooting around in a dumpster trying to get food. She finds some doughnuts but guy comes out and tells her she can’t even eat garbage doughnuts unless she blows him. She is reluctant but he unzips and holds the doughnut near his cock. She is starving so she sucks him off while staring at the doughnut. Just as he busts a nut he pulls out and shoots his load all over the doughnut and jams it in her mouth. Do you have that video?

I use a streaming service to deliver/share these videos all i need is an email i can invite to it, all you need to do is click the link and create an account. you can use a 1 time use email.
however i would like to invite you to a discord server so that i could talk to you verbaly and guide you through which videos to watch first and in what order.

Go away. No.

so you believe in portals and the like but have no comment on psychedelic drugs? no insight as to what a dmt trip might actually mean?

i have done dmt but i avoided the exepriance due to not knowing/ not being prepared. nothing happend to speak of so i cannot relate. it was not a real trip.
If you are going to refuse to acknowledge that drugs are not neccesary for such experiances, then i have nothing more to say to you.

I already acknowledged that they aren't necessary, merely said they help. so why do you feel that you have an authority on the subject when you have not had the full experience? and please tell me how to have that experience without drugs, I'd love to know

tl;dr

Attached: DD2C0D79-BEA4-44BE-AC32-561F3D35EBFD.jpg (750x498, 86K)

You can counsciously trugger chemicals to be released in your brain with practice and siple exercises. depends what you want to achive.
Yes i have done drugs, yes it can be a tool for the mind, but it is not neccesary, thats all im trying to say.

This is not about capitalism or whatever bullshit you are on about here.

through what methods other than meditation? because there is no proof of the body's ability to release the one psychedelic chemical (dmt) found in your brain. and ok good we agree, I never once said it was necessary

>yes black holes are phantom matrixes (unnatural) stargates/portals to a reality that is feeding on THIS living universe.
wow. that is remarkably similar to what I have come up with one my own.

got more?

wow. and theres still no proof of any truth in that idea

and that matters to anybody, including you, why?

yes i am setting up a discord so i can more directly respond to your questions.

because I can find an idea and say "wow I thought of that before" as well. doesn't mean anything

OP has provided no facts and keeps dodging questions. I enjoy talking about things like this but let's back up our claims at least a little

the complexity of these ideas are explained in the videos in more detail. i cannot write a book here today.

>REAL history
if only. how glorious it would be.

Attached: Colonial Feels.png (325x296, 20K)

ok, what is it? ill reinstall for this

I think everyone should avoid the endless bleating of the question "sorse?". Rightly so.

I am not dodgingg questions there are no questions yet. amd i am pre occupied with trying to deliver this information more efficiently. please be patient.

if you can't explain these ideas at least briefly then you do not understand them well enough
well anyone can make a claim, with no proof all it is is a claim
I've asked multiple questions and you haven't legitimately answered one. you just say the same thing each time

>well anyone can make a claim, with no proof all it is is a claim
yup. agree. and that's just fine.

I can and will just not in text.

Hedonistic laziness is the closest I get to spirituality
Will that suffice?

Catalonia should be free
Viva El partisano

Why are spiritualists so pretentious and gullible? Do the "energies" of the "beyond relm" have reasons for that?

yeah well, we all gotta die somehow.

cool. let's just not give any credence to an idea with no factual basis.
nice copout

OP here. either leave your 1 time use email so that i can invite you to my video sharing service and or join this discord.
Wvg5RE

Come talk to me in discord.

nah interactions that start on Yea Forums should end on Yea Forums but thanks

i have to reinstall
just a few minutes

if you want something out of this instead of being mad and frustated that im not delivering, then you have to do one of those things leave a email adress, it does not have to be used more than once. create a fake account. its not hard user.

it's not hard to explain your points here either brah. you're spending plenty of time replying anyway

if i do not answer you, it is becasue i dont want to waste time. this is not for everyone.

lmao spirituality dumb

lol dude all you've done is mention 6 hour long videos

yes that is a valid path to enlightenment

OP FUCKING DELIVER YOU CUNT