Had some interesting stories last time

Had some interesting stories last time.

Have you ever been in a fight to defend a weaker person? (girl, weaker friend etc)
Did you hesitate? Did you try defusing the situation beforehand?

user with zero fighting experience here and I have no idea how I would react if someone started messing with a girlfriend in front of me.

Also fight thread general I guess

Attached: 1518094503080s.jpg (250x167, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uQ-f0yIdZu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My wife knows jiu jitsu, but here's a bump.

I have a losing record in street fights... Always drunk.....

nice dubs
I have been in a handfull fights
I will be honest I don't think I have ever won. Perhaps 1
Things try and avoid falling down, getting hit with your mouth open, getting stomped, getting out numbered.
Things your going to try and do. get the target to fall down so you can stomp/kick into submission. Hit them when there mouth is open or jaw is relaxed. Stick your fingers in eyes.
I unno if they keep wanting to fight up the crazy.
I stabbed a guy in grade 11 and after that people stopped fucking around for some reason.

>I stabbed a guy in grade 11
how the fuck did you not get charged ir expelled?

>after that people stopped fucking around for some reason

I wonder why

I used to get in allot of fights when I was younger with much much bigger guys than me and I would reccomend you this. 1. You should not ever punch first 2.Try to get the guy that provoked you make an apology (calmly tell him that youll forgive him if he apologizes). 3. If shit goes down try to block/parry his attack and grab him by the neck (try to have the neck in your armpit so you can hold him and punch his face). When in a fight keep telling him to calm down so the "witnesses" think that he started the fight which he practically did. ANYWAY KEEP IN MIND THAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO THAT PERSON DURING THE CONFILICT YOULL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE.

>I have no idea how I would react if someone started messing with a girlfriend in front of me.
Neither do I if the same happened to me (although I wouldn't have a gf because I'm MGTOW). But fortunately, most people, like myself, are cowards, so who knows how they would react if I suddenly turned violent.

I very rarely get in street fights, mainly because I'm terrified of getting a criminal record as I serve in the military. There are situations where you have to stop being a pussy and just intervene. Most recent example was a guy in a club who was groping and being aggressive towards a roastie. She was piss drunk herself, so even though she kept telling him to stop she wasn't in any condition to just run away.
She could've been a slut for all I care, but the whole situation was just wrong so I had to step up.
Having MMA experience helps. Only had one fight so far but looking to fight again this summer. Leave a like if you dont mind lel
youtu.be/uQ-f0yIdZu4

I'd always punch first if i can tell he's gonna swing. One punch could kill you..... so you had better throw one first!

The kid I stabbed started the fight with 5 of his friends, I wasn't able to fight them all but when they got me to the ground I was able to put a pocket knife right below one buddies knee. The province tried to charge me with assault with a weapon. However with the amount of injuries I sustained it was a pretty clear case of self defence. Fuck hockey player pussies can't fight 1v1.
I know its been like a decade since then still can't wrap the old brain around it.

Attached: EdmontonValleynightjuly!.jpg (1600x686, 905K)

There's literally no way of winning. If you lose, you'll look like a pussy, and if you win, you'll do jail time, plus you might even kill someone and receive a life sentence. Also, you might even lose and still do jail time.

Fighting isn't for me anymore.

Not allways true... when a dude tries to hit me I "deflect" his arm and quickly get close to him and get him stuck at a wall or something... or grab his neck if theres no wall in the distance.

I know man... Thats why I posted the 2. (Try to get him to apologize and move on)

Avoid fights if you can. If do get into fight Listen to the m8 posting above how to End Fight by calming IT Down. But if it is nasty the idea of street fight is to do as much damage as possible in short amount of time.

I can understand what your saying, but you may end up in a situation with someone who will be a coward and swing when your not looking. shitty situation either way

>be me 19
>Hammered as fuck need to piss
>Shitters clogged so I go outside onto the street
>See some chick sprinting down the street screaming
>Some dude is following her yelling "get the fuck back here you stupid bitch"
>Hell naw nigga I'm gon get you
>Intercept dude tell him to back the fuck off
>He starts talking shit
>He's like 5'6" and just as hammered as I was
>Grab the hobbit
>Throw his manlet ass into a pile of trashbags
>As I'm defending on him an incredibly hard object hits me in the back of the head
>Chick he was chasing is whapping me with her purse
>"Get the fuck off of my boyfriend you fucking cocksucker"
>Bitch must have a bottle of Jack or something in there, it hurts like hell
>Dafuq I'm trying to help you
>Incoherent reeing from both of them
>Hightail it a across the street confused as fuck
Some dude who saw the whole thing tell me what really happened
>Tweaker bitch heard her boyfriend was cheating on her
>Headed out of the house to go find her boyfriend's side chick at the bar and stab her
>Boyfriend was following her trying to get her to chill the fuck out
>around this point I showed up

Fucking tweakers need to be purged from this planet

Attached: 37741166_2091954204400538_695506362301415424_n.jpg (960x638, 63K)

Yeah I guess thats true.

A friend got beat up in highschool in some woods over a few bucks. It was him against like 4 or 5 other kids, i forget. But I didnt stand up for him even though I was the only one around and he was my friend. I did stand close and got told to back off, I did. My friend didnt get it bad. Maybe a head butt to the face and that was all. But I had a feeling like if I intervened it would have escalated and in hindsight as much fun it would have been to beat up several guys at once and brag about it, I actually made the right choice to avoid the drama and the tension died off.
At some point, since the kid who headbutted my friend was in my neighborhood, I was able to pin him down with an arm free to punch him in the face. I let him go then too, but I sort of got revenge basically knowing how he operates and turned out to be weaker than me despite being on a wrestling team and working out to look good. Held him down and yelled over and over "are you serious" til he basically said no and I said well i've seen you act before. That time he had 2 buddies and I was alone too, but I wasnt afraid in the slightest, he tried to tackle me first and I hadnt thought about the numbers.

*As I'm descending on him

Stupid ass autocorrect

Attached: 1551971190707.jpg (624x960, 76K)

Sure kid. You’re a straight up pussy but hey, whatever you need to tell yourself. Any man that does not intervene for a friend when they are getting jumped by multiple guys is a straight bitch. Then they always have some limp dick excuse. Even if you can’t prevent the beating you jump in and do something. You young faggots don’t have a code. That’s the problem.
>urrr uh I feared my intervention would worsen the situation exponentially
No that’s an excuse and you are a worthless coward. No joke.

I would have taken the beating with him. Maybe you made the right choice for yourself in that situation, but i wouldn't call you a friend if you didn't try to do anything whilst i got my ass beaten.

100% this
and this .

This, if you are referring to the spineless dick sucking pussy who made excuses why he bitched out on a friend. He can make excuses all he wants but one day his cowardice will catch up with him mentally, most likely around 30-40 years of age.

>be me, 16 and almost always fighting because of a girl, super heroism ingrained in me
>have a scrawny nerd friend who was being bullied by a fat nigger
>I let it go on for a little bit to see how it would escalate
>eventually the obese nig threatens to beat my friend's ass after school
>I've had enough and decide to step in
>"do you think it's cute to bully people?"
>he looks at me and says nothing
>I keep going
>"how about someone who knows how to fight confronting you after school today?"
>he's still silent but the entire class heard me and is ooing
>I continued to try to get him to fight me instead but he keeps ignoring me
>the bell rings and everyone rushes out the door surrounding me, my friend and the fat nigger
>we get outside, walked to the end of the block and I drop my bag first, turned around and confronted the big nig
>I told him I'd give him the first punch
>he hesitated for a second then swung at me
>he missed completely and tried to recover by wrestling (big mistake since I wrestled in my old school)
>he saw that he wouldn't be able to move me but kept trying
>I kneed him in the nose and brought a fist down on his neck at the same time
>he dropped like a sack of laundry and I got on top of him and beat him to sleep
>once I saw him stiff, I got my shit and left with my nerd friend since we lived close to each other

I got more fight stories but only 3 of them are to protect weaker guys. I let guys bully me for a bit so I had a reason to hurt them later which is where .most of my stories come from

I would have sent them back to their gods screaming

Attached: 1550710219911.png (355x500, 145K)

kek that's badass, good thing you did it after school tho something like that would get you in serious trouble in most schools.
What are the other stories like?
Also were you /fit/ at that age or just scrawny too?

TLDR: fag admits he bitched out on his friend like a little girl, obeyed when some other fag told him to stand down then pretends he would have inflicted any damage had he chosen to flail his girly arms. Followed by a hilarious fantasy wherein the pussy bitch “beats up” one of the real men who made him obey his commands.

My friend was celebrating her retirement with a potluck at a park. She's the sweetest old lady, so of course she says yes when the bros come over and ask if they can have some food. They walk to the food sniggering and begin loading their plates. One made a burger with at least ten patties and the second one piled two plates with potato salad and 'accidentally' dropped one. The third guy was pulling similar shit, so I threw the pepsi from about 20 feet away hitting the nape of his neck. He crumpled forward onto his food and began snoring violently. His friends tried to pick him up, but panicked when they saw just how unresponsive he was. I'm not sure why they ran away, but they left their friend. The potluck party clapped and I took off the guy's shoes and kept his wallet. He had seven 100 dollar bills, I gave one to my retiring friend.

It turns out the third guy lives on my way to work. He's fine and has no idea who I am. As far as he knows, I'm just the guy who returned (most) of his money. We hang out pretty often now and I've even met his parents. He's actually a great guy and I found out his sister had just passed away and that it was his grief that led him to act out. He volunteers, does well in school, and has a good work ethic. He complains about headaches often but never mentions them in conjunction with his accident.

I told my retired friend and she smiled, but you can tell she's still upset by the potluck ordeal. I bring her keepsakes from frat bro's house and it cheers her up. Her favorite is a framed picture of frat bro's little sister. She keeps it beside the picture of her late husband.

to be fair I didnt know the situation til later. It was like $2 and his only beating was really a head butt and some intimidation. Instead of fighting my friend dint owe shit and we didn't cause unnecessary drama. I beat the shit out of a lot of punks other than this situation though, but all 1 on 1. In a lot of cases people were afraid to fight me.

Like I was one of the few people I knew who didnt carry a knife. One of my friends went to jail for stabbing this kids older brother. So man I avoided a lot of unnecessary shit. Its petty as fuck.

Its not a fantasy. I pinned that sucker when we were playing basketball. He thought he could sit on the rim and deflect shots and I seriously hit him in the face by accident. He tried to tackle me and since I have an older brother I easily pinned him.

ACtually once I was jumped by 3 dudes and after getting sucker punched I hit the guy with a brick I found and said "i dont know you" and nothing further happened other than they drove by to say death threats and we got their license plates to report to police.

I've never lost a fight.

>be me
>buddy talks me into joining him for a street speech about our lord and savior Jesus Christ
>wear my "repent sinner" shirt because my only other Christian shirt was on the wash
>buddy gets a little over zelouse and pisses this millennial kid off
>I'm eyeing this kid because he really looks like he wants to hurt my buddy
>buddy looks away and the kid clocks back to sucker punch my friend
>not today boy
>I catch reach in front of my buddy and catch the kids hand before it can make contact with my buddy's face
>I'm pretty surprised at the catch myself
>being the good Christian I am, I let the kids fist go and point at him going "oooohhhhhh," letting him walk away
>thank our lord and savior for lending me his strength to protect my friend from one of his lost flock
>banged my wife hard that night while screaming "ooooohhhhhhh!!!" And pointing into a mirror

also bro I can rip your arms off. I've been doing manual labor since highschool. testosterone is high and I have pure muscle. I can lift well over my bodyweight and manhandle a fucker like its no ones business. Fight me irl and see how fast your arms get ripped out of their sockets.

Based

More bullshit excuses. Typical pussy bitch response. Mental gymnastics to defend the indefensible. I don’t care if he was taking a beating for something he deserved, a friend doesn’t let friends fight alone at least not when it’s 4 on 1. A one on one fight then sure, stay out of it. But 4 on 1? Pussy coward no matter how you spin it.
Plus you’re a limp wristed faggot for standing down cuz a real man told you to. Had you a ball sack you would have clocked that fuck in the nose for barking orders at you. But hey you’re a weak willed pussy. Enjoy.

It happened. Yeah I wish I fucking fought those guys, but I cant change that now. This is over a decade ago.

And lol dude. I could easily rip the shit out of someones asshole. Real manhood and real power is having it but not using it. I've never had to use my fists since becoming an adult, but if someone makes me, they will regret it. I'd fight like a fucking chimp your testes and face are going to be gone.

Sure kid. The only part I believe is when he “sat his rim” on your pussy bitch mouth. From the sound of it you most likely love to lick men’s assholes. After all you obey their commands. Yep guaranteed your weak faggot ass secretly fantasizes about wanting some dick and man ass. 100% guaranteed.

the other stories are about me being super nice to people but eventually mistaking it for weakness and pushing the limits. I was fit but not too big and I had a LOT of proper training in my younger years

lol you can't upset me. I am too fucking powerful and fast. I live in the city bitch. I avoid fights and most of the time its not that I avoid fights, but they avoid me. I could have ripped them apart even then, but for what? To say I did it? I did tthe right thing and backed down. My friend got a bloody nose and thats it. I still got revenge when I got to manhandle that kid who thought he was hot shit. Had he struggled I would have wailed on his face and his friends would have all faced the same option of backing off or getting beat.

Same user. I seriously watched the situation unfold, if there was a time to intervene I would have, but nothing happened. Probably me being there stopped him from getting an actual beat down.

>a LOT of proper training i
in martial arts or what?

>only 3 of them are to protect weaker guys
share them

Things only a worthless pussy thinks or says. Sure kid. You’re a pussy no matter how tough you act. Bitch

Lol call me what you want. I can go make dinner now and go to sleep. It wont bother me. But know that if you tried to fight me you'd lose and you'd never think it til it after it happened.

The amount of crying and defending your cowardice speaks volumes. You’re a weak pussy with no balls. Your gay muscle mass has zero to do with being a man. You talk like a pussy who has never been in a real fight. We get it. You’re a coward. Accept it and move on.

yep. TKD from 5 to 11, boxing and wrestling for a year a piece and did muay thai for a couple months

Only a pussy says shit like this. You bitched out on a friend cuz you have no backbone then made up a limp dick excuse only you believe. A man told you to stand down and you obeyed as you are a pussy. Then you claim to have rimmed the one guy and didn’t even punch him cuz “I am peace soldier”
You. Are. A. Pussy.
Now go cook your dinner like a good bitch. Worthless spineless fuck.

None of which are any help in a real 12 second street fight. A real man will beat your punk ass when you try that gay shit in the street. It’s always the martial arts kids that get destroyed in real street fights.

o do tell more old wise one

that's true sometimes but I mostly use wrestling and boxing in street fights and if I really hate the degenerate I'll use muay thai which is very effective at hurting people

you ever lost a fight?

I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die

So many salts lol

You must not have been good friends at all then. A real friend would help each other out no matter what, you pussied out and watched. By all means, continue being a little bitch, next time some dude having a bad day or is drunk and randomly tries to start shit with you see how many people have your back, and see how many just watch like you did.

Only a really short kid in middle school, I just broke up the fight and told the principle getting them ISS. I got jumped for it later by all of them, because you know wiggers are too pussy to fight alone. Funnily enough one of them broke their middle finger punching my head, and I badly dislocated anothers wrist defending myself so I think it was a good tradeoff.

once only cuz I let him win but I smashed him a week later

You've been making this same thread for years. Aren't you bored of it yet?

At secondary school (UK fag) I had a friend called Tim who was really short and pretty much as poor as it gets here, combine that with not being very bright and he was an easy target. He was a nice a kid but no one wanted to be friends with him. in our year group(grade?) There was two black boys who were kind of gang members (sold drugs and knew the actual gang members in our area) so they were seen as untouchable. One day we are playing football (soccer) and Tim hurts one of them in a shitty tackle. This kid Jordan flips his shit and starts kicking the absolute fuck out of him. I wish I had done more but I was kind of scared there was rumours he carried a knife around in his bag (he did actually get expelled for this a year later). Begged him to stop and eventually tried to get between him and Tim. Punched me across the face and I guess survival mode kicked in and I wrestled him to the ground and held him there until a teacher finally came. But yeah that's one of the only things I'm proud of in my life

Beat the fuck out of one of my interpreters in Afghanistan for calling my black soldier a nigger. Broke nose and knocked out some of his teeth. Then put my pistol to his head and told him I'd kill him next time. He quit as soon as the next helicopter came

fortunately for me, i'm bigger than most. merely stepping in has diffused every situation i've gotten into. the drawback is other big guys almost always want to throw down, simply because we match up. i'm a big pussy though. i just like pumping iron.

your lesson needs to be less about tweakers and more about not putting yourself in danger trying to save a ho
it takes nothing for a chick to start screaming, so do yourself a favor and stop taking screaming chicks so seriously

thank you for your based service user

>be 17 (currently 20)
>Done Judo for 12 years, karate for 1 year, silat for 1 year
>somewhat obsessed with street tier weapons
>Walk to school and back home everyday
>Rotate my weapons i carry on me for protection as the area where i live is targeted by ganagsters
>My specific teachers are aware of my weapons, doesn't give a shit, they heavily fucks with me and understand me and where i come from
>I am not intimidated by the crimes in my area, and somewhat fit in, at least by looks
>Walk home one day after writing an exam
>Tired af, just walking, absorbing the fresh air in a zen like state
>Have to go under a tunnel to get into my area
>I proceed to put my right hand into my blazer pocket where my brass knuckles lie
>always ready to pop some trihard
>exit the tunnel safely
>Trying to cross a road, looking left and right, then left
>Hear screaming( thought it was just playful screaming) and slightly spot two figures , one figure grabbing the others hand
>Note that this is where lots of high schoolers cross to enter another region of the "suburb'
>finally crossed the road
>I see a shaved head mixed race guy with tats, probably gang affiliated in a region south of my suburb hitting and wrestling a qt school girl
>Hes trying to yoink tf out of her Iphone
>Also notice a white Golf next them, tinted windows
>She looks around my age
>Before i do anything stupid, i walk slowly, taking out my brass knuckles, checking if he has a pistol or knife
>Bingo, its my lucky day, hes unarmed
>Tfw i can finally showcase my autistic thirst for violence, legally
>I thank God while i fucking sprint towards this guy, and spartan kick his fucking head against the wall (close to the pavement)
>He blocked with left hand while still trying to yoink the phone on the ground with his right hand
>He gives up on the phone and stands up (slightly rocked from my kick)
>He lets go of her hand and tries to run towards the car (the passenger side was open, car idling

Attached: feelsgoodman.png (1024x1024, 25K)

>continued...
>i catch him with a right swing to the jaw with my brass knuckles
>fuckingpunishermoderage.jpeg
>i feel strong af
>he shouts in pain and falls in the car
>i def broke something
>The car immediatley moves slowly at first
>His halfway in
>To late to do more damage to him, so i crack the rear window of the car while runnning
>He manages to fully get in while this is happening
>Speeds off
>A little mad i couldnt end his pathetic life
>Tfw i defended a qt's honor
>tfw i get to be Ego Andy and be praised by girls at my school
>lose virginity? Maybe shit and cum?
>Fuck calling the cops, girl fucking hugs me asks me to walk her to her bus stop
>Basically Chad at this point
>Conversate and calm her down the entire walk
>Hugs me again, see ya
>Fast forward to 2019
>A fucking NEET
>pls kill me

Attached: feelsrageman.jpg (590x332, 21K)

Every man woman and child should at least know basic boxing and grappling. If you can train a legit martial art even if its for the purpose of self defense its even better

agreed. i've always said, if you love your child, you will teach them how to protect themselves. from shitty people, violent people, and gov't people.

Thank you

Salty, sure; at least I’m not a worthless pussy like you.
I do get salty when I see so called men exposing their cowardice.

cant believe you missed the opportunity to fuck her