Ireland fags!

Ireland fags!

I moved to Ireland not long ago, and was looking for things to do this summer. I usually love theme/amusement parks - But I can't find a single one in the entire country! What?

All I can find is Tayto Park, a half-assed theme park seemingly built as an advertisement for the Tayto brand potato chips, it has one wooden roller coaster that doesn't even go upside down.

The rest of the attraction parks places are just regular outdoor adventure shit, like glorified climbing frames and ziplines.

How in the fuck can a first world country not have a single damn adult aimed theme park with adrenaline boosting type rides...

The fuck Ireland?

Attached: tayto-park-amusement-park-accident-6-390x285.jpg (390x285, 63K)

>adult

>theme park

choose one,soyboy.theme parks are for kids.not adults,just go get drunk in a pub like every other irish person

>theme parks are for kids.

No, kid's theme parks are for kids, plenty of adult aimed ones have rides that kids aren't allowed on.

ive never in my life seen an adult aimed theme park.time to put the bottle of soylent down kid

either way,op is an idiot.your better off moving back to whatever libtard state in america you came from

I mean shit like this, I guarantee there's no little kids on it - there's nothing like this in Ireland

Attached: The-Smiler-at-Alton-Towers-pic-under-creative-commons-licence.jpg (700x365, 137K)

No Play Park because people like OP bitch and whine instead of gathering capital and building the park they desire.

Nigga, I've only been here 2 months

what the fuck is this,you definitely need to move back to whatever libtard state you came from.welcome to the world outside of america,they dont cater to your manchild forms of entertainment

That's a pic of a roller coaster in England, some place called Alton Towers - Not the US, guess I'll be heading to England this summer, fuckin patty guiness niggers

And you have found an opportunity to make an ass load of money! Just need a bunch of other peoples money. Get on that phone, start a website?

You literally live off the west you nigger at least learn to spell. Fuck I am so happy I am an American.

>i am so happy i am an american

thanks for proving how fucking retarded americans are,there's literally nothing to be happy about.your so go damn stupid you keep electing people who make your country worse,not better.have fun with donald trump,idiot

There's a roller-coaster that goes upside down in tramore around summer and another one up the north in port rush they're shit enough but luckily there's a fantastic option if you don't like them called fucking off back to where you came from

op is just mad because ireland isnt like the liberal part of america he came from.they arent catering to his manchild bullshit

>tramore

Yeah I saw that, but that looks pretty pointless, there's only a few rides, couldn't spend a day there, it'snot a theme park, it's just a few rides on some land near the beach - more aimed at people going to the beach who want to spend 20 minutes there - I mean parks with admission fees where you can spend the entire day

OP a faggot look Ireland isn't a fucking libtard country like america so go back cause fuck knows why your here

lol why dont you put a space after your commas?

>isn't a fucking libtard country

>legalizes fag marriage
>legalizes abortion a year or so later

haha keep lying to yourself

Oh shit sorry the lads and i were just havin a brew and before i knew it i was clocked and the park never got finished.

Attached: self-with-jane-on-nose-01.jpg (584x584, 68K)

america also did that your point doesn't stand

I wan't making a point, I was refuting yours. America might be heading towards a complete lib-fest clusterfuck, but Ireland is right there with it - and doesn't even have any theme parks to make up for it, shit, Ireland, even fuckin' Mexico has theme parks!

Heyy...he was behind of this...

Attached: q288ize4ze49zgp8x227655616900.jpg (1672x1141, 101K)

well if want a theme park go build and stop complaining

You've never heard of a fucking roller-coaster? God damn how old are you like 80?

Yeah because I have a few hundred million spare dollars lying around waiting to invest

>it has one wooden roller coaster that doesn't even go upside down.
Would you even want a wooden roller-coaster to go upside down?
The main thrill of a wooden roller-coaster is knowing you might end up the news around every curve, but going upside down sounds like some full retard shit.

Try Klara Lara

Fucking hell, yanks are the most embarrassing thing that has ever disgraced the Earth.

>adult aimed theme park
No such thing, you are a manchild.

Tragedy strikes at industrial revolution theme park. Story at 5.
>20 soybois and their 'girlfriends' small multi colored children are launched off the tracks when a dry rotted beam finally breaks on Sprinters Splinters, the 100 year old wooden rollercoaster at 6fags.

All of America caters to manchildren. It's literally all the country is.

OP you can get a flight to Poland and drive to Energylandia near Kraków. The Hyperion is second highest in Europe and I assure you I shat bricks there. Full day in this theme park costs only 30€.

second highest roallcoaster*

Its funny how foreigners think politics change the daily lives of americans

Damn, even Poland is flexing on Ireland, Ireland may as well give itself back to the UK - at least the UK has theme parks

manchild

triggered Irish potato nigger just embarrassed that your country can't afford to build a theme park

literal numale manchild

go watch captain marvel again

I'm not in to capeship, potato nigger

>im not into capeship
>WEEEEE LOOK ME GO FLYING FAST AND UP IN DA AIR DEN I FLY BACK DOWN WEEEEEEEEEEEE IM AN ADULT
state of you

State of me? State of Ireland lmao, can't even own air rifles or paintball guns, shit, can't even own any decent airsoft guns because of the restrictions on the power they can have, can't own crossbows haha.... And people say Britain is strict, Ireland has had it's balls cut off

>airsoft
Oh my fucking God. You're even more of a manchild than originally thought hahahahahahahahah what a fucking embarrassment you are.

Your government deemed your entire country so manchild that it literally banned airsoft guns that over 1 joule of energy

There are 50,000 guns in Ireland and 4 times as many unregistered ones.

You're embarrassing yourself again, manchild.

>50,000 guns

Yeah, literally all shotguns and rim fire rifles in 22LR owned by farmers for pest control -

1.3 million licensed shotguns in the UK, and 500k licensed rifles - On top of that, no restrictions on airsoft guns, pretty lenient restrictions on air pistols and rifles, no restrictions on crossbows

When the UK of all places has far more guns and weapons available, you know your country is cucked to the max

>The UK
Lmao, you realise that 153,000 are those in Irish hands, right? 153,000 of the 1.8 million guns in the UK are in Northern Ireland. There's even at least one SAM system up here in Irish civilian (paramilitary) hands.

Pipe down. You don't know what you're talking about.

153k out of 1.8M isn't very much, and Northern Ireland is still the UK, don't act like that's down to Irish people, that's down to British law, if the Republic ran it, most of those people wouldn't have got permission from your "Guardians Of The Peace" or whatever the fuck you call the cops there - The UK is flexing on you when it comes to gun laws

>The UK
>53,000 are those in Irish hands
>Northern Ireland

It is when the population of NI is less than 2 million and the population of London alone is 8 million. Retard.

>That's down to British law
Except it isn't. The British don't allow ownership of handguns, for example. NI does. Britain has absurd calibre limits that NI doesn't. Again, you retarded yanks know nothing about the world.

Correct. NI is Irish.

>The British don't allow ownership of handguns
Northern Ireland is Britain you retard

Republic of Ireland doesn't allow hand guns, even England allows sporting pistols, one guy in Ireland managed to convince them to give him a permit for one so he could shoot for the Olympics or whatever it was, and they said yes, then withdrew it lmao

Stop acting like Northern Ireland is the Republic, it's not. Northern Ireland is Britain, no matter how much that hurts you to hear it.

>Correct. NI is Irish.
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Except it isn't, retard. That's why it's called "The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland" because "Britain" is the big island with England, Scotland and Wales and Northern Ireland is an entirely different place on an entirely different island (Ireland). Please try to stop embarrassing yourself.

Correct. And still Irish. Ian Paisley himself declared himself a proud Irishman and he is literally the most unionist unionist to ever unionist. The people in NI always identified as both Irish and British, until The Troubles. Most still do identify as either Irish or Northern Irish. British identity is under 50% for the first time since The Troubles began, as of last year.

Okay then, semantics - it's still the UK, it's not part of the Republic of Ireland - The republic of Ireland has the most cucked gun laws I've ever heard of

I never said it was part of the Republic of Ireland. I said it was Irish. And it is. Please try not to embarrass yourself again.

Not embarrassing myself at all, only thing embarrassing is Ireland's gun laws - only place that you can bring up to try and make yourself look less cucked, is the part that the UK still own

YOU BELONG TO US NI LMAO

Break off if you want, the UK has no need for potato experts and John deere salesmen yet there you are arguing over being in it, we don't even want you, please fuck off

>n-no u
I don't live in the Republic. I'm still going to mock you forever for being a retard though.

I'd happily break off. Let the muslims consume you.

>I don't live in the Republic
You clearly do though, there's absolutely no other reason you;d get triggered about me laughing at the ROI's gun laws if you don't even live there, now you're pretending to be from the UK to compensate lmaoooo fuck off potato nigger

I live in Belfast. I'm laughing at you for being retarded. There is literally nothing more embarrassing on God's green Earth than an American talking about any country other than his own. I am bullying you because you deserve to be bullied. Try to keep up, diddums.