Is anyone here unironically a sexist?

Is anyone here unironically a sexist?

Attached: 1331654753666.jpg (600x750, 106K)

I'm not necessarily sexist, but the sheer amount of bullshit I (and men in general) have to put up can make a man angry at women in general.

Attached: 02cEzXo.jpg (1080x1350, 286K)

I hate white men. Does that make me a sexist, a racist, an intersectionist, or a champion of life liberty and the pursuit of free abortions?

I think the average woman is a lot more affected by social complications such as gossiping other cattiness and stuff than the average man which makes them less attractive as employees than men

Women suck as people and at the same time do not suck enough (my cock).

women lowkey shit:
>bad at sports
>dont pursue STEM on purpose then complain about it later down the line
>have an archaeic view of vidya being anything but an acceptable pass-time
>Care about their emotions, and the emotions of other rather than being straight pragmatists.

>I hate white men
Why not hate everybody?

Attached: vhemt.jpg (769x724, 62K)

I don’t hate women I just hate how they aren’t as interesting as they think they are.

They don’t cultivate hobbies or do things for fun.
Most are vapid cunts with overinflated egos.

That being said there’s nothing better on this earth than being balls deep inside a pussy

that is why we put up with them.

It makes you a troll

Yes, and only on the Internet do they look as hot as your OP image. In real life, they look more like this.

Attached: Karuna-Jaggar-headshot.jpg (818x976, 276K)

Yep. Religious boy here, so if God thinks men are better, why wouldn't I?

if women can do anything men can why couldn't they suppress an entire gender?

Attached: FB_IMG_1543605987712.jpg (458x396, 21K)

The Bible never even addresses women, but simply mentions them.

Attached: 530W3.png (569x378, 269K)

Yea Forums updates itself soo quickly omgomgomgomg

yeah because women never have to put up with bullshit from men

lol the irony of you posting this and also thinking you don't suck as a person is astounding

because god is not real

I respect women who aren't whores and coal burners.

Attached: hoplitei.jpg (248x380, 20K)

I don't hate them. I treat them with the same care and respect I would treat a child.
I also only trust and place as much authority in them as I would a child.
Women are children.
Feminism has really brought this into the limelight for me and a LOT of other men... married or single.
They are what they are. Proceed with caution.

This. Pretty much only this.

>This.
Feminism in and of itself was a horrible mistake, and while I deplore violence, some of these women need five across the eyes in public so that other men know what they'll be dealing with. Add into this all the fake "lesbianism" and equality shit and it's a sad state of affairs. Bitch please, you can't work on a gulf oil platform, you'd be raped until you like it. You can't carry a 250 lb man from a burning building, it's just not for you. And you can't mine coal because you might break a nail. Aces in their places.

Leave your house every now and again and you'll see how wrong you are.

Attached: 5220168047.jpg (1612x1270, 155K)

He is right. Women are inferior to men, more physically than mentally, but it's there.

depends.. is it sexist to think that men and women are fundamentally different? (besides from physically)

seems like something we're not even fuckin allowed to say in 2019

I leave my house everyday. I deal with them on the job, there's nothing worse then trying to save two people when suddenly your partner is the third. Stay where you belong
This. They can't handle certain things because they don't have the prowess. I'm not even sure the mentality thing holds up anymore? Have you talked to these women of 2019? It's kinda pathetic.

Pretty much. Their only interests involve vanity or getting attention.

I'm convinced they only like "traveling" so they can post pictures of themselves and blog about it on Facebook.

are you 12?

Attached: 1510024762592.jpg (470x470, 41K)

>I'm not even sure the mentality
Well, I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but if we take into consideration official data then men on average are more intelligent than women, but at the same time there are more male retards and geniuses.

and your hobby of browsing Yea Forums is interesting?

i know plenty of women who have excellent hobbies, and are quite good at them. i think what is more likely is that you're not as interesting as you think you are, and you attract sub par women because of it.

spoilers: when you scrape the bottom of the barrel all you find is garbage

dude.. browsing Yea Forums is retarded, but so is crying in front of a rerun of the Bachelor

99% of people is garbage
we do need a new plague

Attached: 1422574102631.png (600x451, 200K)

He sure spells like it.

Are you saying thats not hot, you fucking pig?

all sexists, a few of them samefags. The majority of the posts I haven't replied to fall into the category of ironic sexism or not sexist at all. A few of them are maybes.

Yes, and the average bitch looks like her or this image.

Attached: women21n-3-web.jpg (750x999, 47K)

And your views, Aristotle?

kek
no arguments here, but that's a damn good inspiration to hit the gym and make money.
fuck mediocre bitches of any gender.

>muh sexism
not an argument faggot

Attached: paki molyneux.jpg (153x186, 14K)

Hey asshole, why not ask if people are truly sexist instead of using shit millenial terms that you think make you sound smart?

yes