My wife’s sister is in the hospital after a huge heroin overdose. I’m 99.9% sure she’s going to die...

My wife’s sister is in the hospital after a huge heroin overdose. I’m 99.9% sure she’s going to die, and I’m fine with that because she’s nothing but a giant piece of shit and it’ll be one less addict in the world. But of coarse my wife is all broken up about it and I’m supposed to feel compassionate but honestly I’m relieved that this is finally almost over. We’ve been dealing with her bullshit for about 6 months now and I’m tired of seeing my wife upset over her piece of shit addict sister.

Attached: 36D17FEB-D4A2-489A-B6C2-49BFE69AA618.jpg (968x681, 106K)

>Not a question
>Don't Care
>thread

Attached: 9503f07b073cdd3191d0f7b010daf297.jpg (485x697, 64K)

Attached: IMG_20190306_212532.jpg (700x815, 154K)

Just wanted to get it out there. It’s better to say it to you faggots than to her face ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

K

>My wife thinks I lack compassion
>Because I do lol
How can I unsubscribe from your blog?

you´re a faggot for not doing drugs. lil vanilla bitch.
i´d would beat you up

But let me shoot up first

I agree OP, once a heroin user always a heroin user. They will never earn their own money for their habits and destroy neighborhoods and families and help fuel the cartels and gangs. One less user is good for everyone, it's just a pity more people will go on to use the substance and this user is part of your family. Sorry for your loss but also not sorry as it will be one less burden you guys have to worry about

Nah she’ll be fine.
She’s probably going to outlive both of you roodipoos

Post nudes of wife

>Once a user always a user.

Must suck being a faggot for the rest of your shit life

I know 3 that have been clean for years and are better off than most of u fools

I agree bro

This

Why didn't I think of that... op fucking deliver

who the fuck cares?

You are just Palm stupid...
You seem unimaginably dumb and egoistic narzistic self centered.
If you came here for the truth, you should kill yourself. Honestly the world would be much better of without you.
Stupidity harms humanity as a far more effective destructive illness. And on top of it you are also a piece of shit.
Gosh are you socially retarded.

i`d would

Found the scummy druggy

The crackhead can make assumptions have some more drugs

why do newfags think Yea Forums is a MySpace blog

cause they are new and fags