As a femanon I literally don't get it. Explain this Americans

As a femanon I literally don't get it. Explain this Americans.

Attached: IMG_20181021_135622.jpg (612x599, 58K)

>as a guy rping as a girl for attention I literally...

Explain the image? Explain the practice? Help me help you, femanon.

>americans

what country are you from? perhaps russia?

a myth of cleanliness, inspired by religion
honestly it isnt too bad if you just apply lotion and moisturizer to your dick as you grow up, it even looks nice

pic related, a non-circumcised dick... ugly, yes?

also show tits you fucking RPing nigger

It's Fred from Scooby Doo. He's doing the gag they usually do at the end of a Scooby Doo episode, where he pulls the mask off of the ghost or monster to reveal that it was actually a character introduced at an earlier point in the show. Here, the mask is the foreskin and he is pulling it off of a cock. The joke is that it's like a circumcision.

PIC RELATED

Attached: Phimoses_01_ENG_figure-1-300x300.jpg (300x300, 8K)

wouldnt that joke make foreskin a monster that needs to be removed to show the true identity of the penis?

It’s so that you can’t tell apart jews from goys as easily

they got this tradition from jews and sandniggers, because they developed with scarse access to water.
luckily for the rest of the developed world we can wash ourselves frequently, and don't have to mutilate kids.

While also turning Fred from a boy into a man, for some reason...

>scarse

maybe in a developed country, they would teach people how to fucking spell

This is abnormal but not a huge issue.

No, it means that the penis was trying to scare everyone away by pretending to be a freakish-looking monster appendage, in order to get its hands on the Spanish doubloons buried somewhere on the old campground. And it would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling kids.

It's a covenant with the jewish god that us goyim perform because we are totally not under jewish manipulation. We just want to remove all feeling in our penises so that sex is less enjoyable. Because god made us in his image, except for the penis, that's just gross. God hates the tips of baby dicks.

>phimosis isnt a huge issue
>implying you know what its like to live with it

It's a post that says "femanon" and there's literally no tits. FFS did you even READ the rules? Are you actually retarded? I mean if I was a femanon, I'd at least post celeb tits.

>0.00000000000000001% of boys need surgical circumsiom for weird medical problems
>better get the other 99.00000000000000009% just to be safe

Breast cancer is a thing too, retard.

Getting my legs removed was the best thing I've ever done. Did you know that people used to get fungus between their toes because it was literally impossible to wash feet? I'm glad we live in a more civilized time. Pic related, it's me at my job.

Attached: F5B457C7-0FC3-4C70-9FE6-BDBB4833BE10.jpg (858x821, 359K)

it's clearly a sign that the American economy isn't represented by the amount of gold that matches the currency but by the number of niggers that niggus the noggus

Attached: a3c304cdf5d38128cb6edde7c2949d5f.jpg (1372x1080, 105K)

You see that head being unmasked.
That's from this thing called the "clitoris". You'd know what one was if you had one. But you're clearly a tranny faggot and not a little girl like us.

Attached: 1549199562615.jpg (1600x1600, 452K)

>niggus the noggus

Attached: 1540776521690.png (728x689, 534K)

Why would you pretend to be a grill online? I don't fux with that omgwtfbbq.

>Why would you pretend to be a grill online?
>He's not a little girl

Attached: 1540713520775.jpg (412x371, 35K)

I wonder what is the almost 1% left in your calculation, naturaly foreskin-free born ?

There is something very unsetling about this pic. Where the fuck is this from ?

Attached: 1551544253524.jpg (747x960, 199K)

Thumb out is the opposite of satanic so I don't know what is disturbing... other than it disturbing my penis... I mean making my little girl place wet.

I mean, she's cute as fuck but her eyes are piercing my very soul and she looks so Mischevious

God I wish that were me.

It means she wants your dick.

Attached: the d.jpg (200x200, 21K)

Attached: 1514496317622.jpg (450x305, 48K)

America has been kidnapped by the jews

So we can gather you prefer sucking only on the slugs.

>America has been kidnapped by the jews
Must have been a hell of a white van

We just thought it would be a good idea to cut off part of our dick, why do you think that's weird?

>As a femanon
tits or gtfo

>luckily for the rest of the developed world we can wash ourselves frequently, and don't have to mutilate kids.

exactly, they torture kids with their circumcision

That looks like someone tried to draw an uncut dick after they just heard a description lol.

> it isnt too bad if you just apply lotion and moisturizer to your dick

I guess you gotta tell yourself something after part of you was chopped off without your consent.

Attached: 1477920143580.jpg (243x208, 6K)

as a non american I think it's retarded too.
some jew probably wanted to eat the skin and started a trend lol

it must have been thoughs jews just couldn't let them walk away they needed a little something something.

Hamburgers to bait them?

>TITS OR GTFO!

Attached: TITS OR GTFO.jpg (600x516, 81K)

If I can pontificate for a bit, for your edification, one of the rules of the Internet is "there are no girls on the Internet." This rule does not mean what you think it means.
In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, or that you are smart or clever. On the internet, we don't have the chance to fuck you. This means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because I'd like to put my cock in you.
When you make a post like, 'hurr durr I'm a girl" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, "there are no girls on the Internet".
The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the Internet is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

tl;dr TITS OR GTFO!

i don't fucking know.
i don't know why my parents decided it was a good idea to do this to me. yes i realize it's barbaric and pointless. no i will not do it to my son. ok?

Attached: Blank+_95cc0ed64ed5b8a31d40ae11c5b02c33.jpg (306x306, 20K)

So, all of you stupid retarded idiots who're replying to this "femanon" without demanding Tits or GTFO have no idea if you're talking to a femanon or some fat faggot dude, do you? YOU REALLY DON'T KNOW!
But this is what makes INFINITYCHAN so much better than this wimp filled, faggot covered, white knight soaked SHITHOLE: we DEMAND TITS OR GTFO and WE GET THEM! YOU all get NOTHING because you're all a bunch of beta NEET faggot ORBITERS!

I like being circumsised and think foreskin looks gross personally but think both have their merits

Problem is, there’s so many literal fags on Yea Forums nowadays that they don’t care if OP has a dick or not

Oh boohoo, 8ch are the biggest cucks of all

Former doctor here. Every time we circumcised a baby dick I put it in a bag and when that bag was full we put it outside for a strange man to pick up. All I'm saying is he walked in the direction of the synagogue. Just thought I'd share this with my Yea Forumsros

This.

And yes.