Colombia thread

Colombia thread
What do you know about colombia?

Attached: Retroceso-Colombia-Logistica-g.jpg (366x400, 25K)

I know that it used to be a worse place to live than Venezuela. Now it is a better place to live than Venezuela. And cocaine.

Uribe Paraco

Colombian here. Its a beautiful country but the government makes it a shithole, through neglect and corruption. Its still better than most south american countries.

ironically becoming one of the better places to live in SA year by year since the ceasefires.
as an American probably wouldn't mind visiting or owning real estate somewhere.

if you have money and don't want to deal with the taxation here in the states, buy property in central and south america and rent it out.
or just buy land and hold onto it.
land is one of the few things that almost never lose value.

As an unpopular white male,
it's enough to make it on my nope list

>1. North Korea
>2. South America
>3. Africa

Shakira, do I need to say more

Arepas are good

Seriously , fuck your stupid ass country. Main reasons ! When I watch these chaturbate bitches ... all I see these lazy fat ass colombian bitchess all over the fucking place ..... at least 80% of the fucking female section is full of these lazy colombian bitches .... all I see these bitches showing their nude asses close up in the fucking camera nigga. When I join the room and wait , they just fucking sitting there , doing norhing , listening to this shit loud ass fucking music and typing with broken english . Example : bbbbb , helo bebies , Hi (person who got tokens) bbbbbbb , fuck these dumb ass whores, whats up with your fucking country nigga, all the women are fucking unemployed sitting at home naked , its sooo fucking annoying , i wish there would be an option to block a fucking region, because I swear to fucking god i dont wanna see these boring ass annoying dumb colombian bitches all over the fucking god damn place. And yeah other thing, i also use this twitch tv , just chatting section when i see these latin girls probably colombian whores, all they do is dancing, but they cant dance for shit nigga, all the kids wanking their pathetic little cocks typing jajajaja kakakaka , fucking dumb ass kids watching this shit show , and the girl cant dance for shit , annoying ass mafakas, latin people are so dumb and annoying fucking cracker bitches.

It's the origin of the tale of "EL Dorado". I was born in Colombia. And lived in Bogota. Not anymore tho'

I was born in cartagena and currently live in Bogota.

Compared to Mexico, how bad is it in South America?

Attached: 34534.jpg (501x373, 42K)

In terms or urban violence and global culture it is better than mex.

My list is places I haven't and will never visit because I'm white and that makes me a target for crime, hate and violence.

From the documentaries I've watched and people I've spoken to, it's better to just leave those places be.

If you hate it that much, why do you keep watching it?

Are you talking about the US? Being white in South America makes you a target for people treating you better hoping they get tipped in dollars.

not him but that question is kind of ambiguous.
there's parts of Mexico that have some of the lowest crime rates in the entire Continent.
take Colima for example. entire population reject the cartels and not even the federal police are involved. funny enough almost zero crime despite being one of the more impoverished states.
>t. white neet that's never traveled abroad
broaden your horizons lad

>Being white in South America
are you stupid? there's white people in south america. lots of whites. even native blonds.
until you open your mouth they know you're an american or foreigner then yes they may raise the price of their goods on the spot or try to treat you better.
really no different than any 2nd or 3rd world country.

I'm not American and you might be right about that but crime and violence is of the charts still.

I've been around Europe and Asia and the experiences have been wonderful for most of the time. Traveling as a white man in those countries includes too high risks of robbery, kidnapping etc.

>I've been around Europe and Asia
but not C/S. America? then don't pass judgement bro.
yeah shit happens but if you're not stupid and flaunting money or your iphone or acting like outright flamboyant dick nothin will happen to you
I went to San Salvador in 2013 with my gf at the time. I'm 6ft, blond, green eyed white american. she just said don't talk a whole lot or very loud and you'll be fine. most will probably just think you're one of them. and indeed there were Salvadorans that looked just like me but didn't speak a bit of English. I wasn't targeted or treated any differently. it's all situational.

>don't talk a whole lot or very loud and you'll be fine
That sounds promising... I'm not a loud or flamboyant and I have backpacked through Asia
so I'm not that stupid flaunting money and being obnoxious, I'm not American or German.
I've heard from a friend visiting Brazil for example being robbed in a taxi by strangers stopping the car and paying the driver an amount at the end. The risks are too high and I won't travel there.

Reading comprehension, do you know something about it? I'm replying to another comment.

Y soy un hombre blanco de 1.9m en Colombia, a pesar de ser "nativo" sigo siendo tratado mejor que la gente de color y muchos creen que soy extranjero.

Stop being so butt hurt.

It's still pretty much on charts, but just as any place in the world, depends on the part of the city you're in and the hour of the day.

>Reading comprehension, do you know something about it? I'm replying to another comment
>what is Yea Forums
I can reply to anyone I want
and speaking in taco doesn't make you above me.
condescending cock.