What's the most shitty anime you've ever watched and why

What's the most shitty anime you've ever watched and why

Attached: IMG_20190301_211312.jpg (176x272, 9K)

Black Clover

Ergo proxy. Disappointment, had expectations

Why you fucking nigger cuck

Dragonball Z. It always put me to sleep because I'm not a bisexual child molestor.

The MC screams or cries every 10 seconds, this isn't helped by the fact that it's a Naruto ripoff

Popotan.
It's shit fanservice upon a shit story complete with the occasional loli pantyshot

Boku no pico

You're so fucking hilarious you absolute fucking faggot kys

Dragon Ball Super. As someone who enjoyed Db & Z ever since the kids WB boardcast with the ocean dub. To see how badly written and animated it is made me fucking die inside and the Dragon ball heroes anime was worse imo

Rideback or AoT

I saw a kickass AMV back in the day for Rideback and hoped it to be good, but nothing was resolved and made no sense.

I just dont like AoT and dont understand why it's popular

Hunter X Hunter

Slow as all hell had to watch it at 2x speed
useless underutilized characters
anticlimatic conflicts everywhere
pointless story arcs
annoying main characters spouting meaningless cliche bullshit to some annoying fucking trumpet song every 10 minutes.

Really sad when only character i look forward to seeing on screen is a pedo clown

Stay away from this overrated dumpster fire of a series

TV version of "Record o Lodoss War." Should have stopped that storyline with the original OVAs, rather than do a pale, poorly written afterstory. Everything else in that universe has been at least tolerable.
Was a good theme song though.

I thought this too, so i watched db and dbz again and outside of a few moments they are as bad if not worse than dbs. i still enjoy them though out of nostalgia

I dont watch anime

SAO

Still not as bad as GT, I'm sure.

Hahahahaauyayauauahahahahahahahurhueueueueueueueu

>SAO
Yes, bad copy of .hack and the way to the top, the most important and interesting thing of that serie is not relevant and it's skipped, WTF?

And after the first part... WHY THE FCKING PEOPLE GO AGAIN TO NEW VR GAMES?! And, why are legals after dies with this genres?

Really fcking bad, I don't know why it's famous...

one piece... iv been watching since its days on nicktoons iv watched every ep up to date i just need to see this shit heap end

Attached: toei 2.jpg (177x187, 11K)

Devil May Cry. Had nothing that makes the games good. Dante is bland, quiet and they didn't put any of the budget into fighting scenes. All demons, even the final big bad are killed off screen and killed in one shot. No fights.

After the first part? I only watched 2 episodes and it was pretty trash. I haven’t dropped an anime so fast. The problem I have with it is the writer is pretty much making a trashy god anime where his character does everything and doesn’t have flaws at all.

Yeah but DB and DBZ episodes where made almost 30 years prior...

used to be Chaos;Head
then I watched it whilst high
now it's Darling in the Franxx

Attached: 1550598160734.png (540x386, 135K)