I'm going to kill myself. I'm tired of it all

I'm going to kill myself. I'm tired of it all.

Attached: DF8ibzcXkAAsOBW.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Good

I'm a pathetic straight white male virgin loser with no friends. What method would you want me to do? At least I'll make someone happy.

Hang urself

From where? Should I do it in a public area?

Stop comparing yourself to others. How old are you user?

Holy fuck you're a god damned child still. Stop looking for sympathy on here, get off social media and work on yourself. Life isn't about what other people are willing to give you. It's about what you can earn for yourself. I know life looks like a worthless fight and I honestly don't think I'm qualified to tell you it isnt, but I know that it's more interesting than dying some self pitying loser.
Live for spite, live for progress, whatever.. Just live the best life you can.

Attached: FREE YOUR MIND.jpg (236x236, 6K)

Typical liberal
>he's still your president

I'm an autistic swamp creature with no friends who jerks off to hyper inflated balls.
If I can be happy so can you. Stop being so pathetic and acting like your life is over when it's hardly begun

Can someone please translate the following text:
隠すことでもないので明言しておくけど
・自分の技術力の低さ
・その元凶となっている向上心のなさ
に劣等感しかないんだよな 本当に
本当に
Pic unrelated

Attached: rab.png (380x480, 12K)

I don't see what is the point of life. We all die eventually. Why not just end it now? I never asked to be born into this shitty world.

Live stream or you're a faggit.

Attached: IMG_1957.jpg (540x540, 70K)

"Whats wrong Ronald-Kun, Could it be you're craving my McNuggies?"

Can you recommend where exactly I should hang myself? That's what the last person suggested. Unless, you have a better method. Just trying to make everyone happy here.

Because there's a lot of cool stuff to do. Music to explore, cultures to visit, people to make fun of. Your depressed brain is making you view the world as much smaller than it actually is. Until you experience more of the world how can you really say you know what it does or doesn't have to offer?
We all die eventually, yes. Human accomplishment is meaningless. It'll all fade into ash etc etc babbys first nihilistic thought
You know what's great about nihilism? If nothing is meaningful that means you can invent whatever meaning you want. If collecting waifus makes you happy collect waifus. If making others angry makes you happy do that. You just need to find out what makes you happy.
What are your hobbies? Career interests? Are you mechanically inclined?

>Just trying to make everyone happy here.
Ow aren't you a sweetheart. Just get a rope and a tall place to tie it to. Take out your phone and stream it with the youtube app. If you need help just google some tutorials.

You're dumb and unoriginal and you seek validation from others even in your death.
Yikes

Gun: back of the head behind the ear
Blade: slash long ways into arteries and veins.
250 apples seeds eaten all at once. This method is painful and slow.
Noose: the higher the better. Attempt to snap neck. Exhale completely before hanging.
Train: standing in front of it works, but placing neck on the track is faster.
Car: at least 120 mi/hr right into a pole or head on into a semi. No seat belt and push the seat back as far as it can go.

See you 2morrow

Your sick in the head encouraging this.

OP stream it or piss off

*You're

Okay, now this is epic style!

RIP random white male 1998/1999 - 2019. You're up there with my nigga Elliott Rodger now.

Dont do it please i love you and you could make me happy by being with me i am a trap tho

This made me suddenly very sad because i can somewhat relate...

ur time is up
let me do the honors

Attached: 95C9B38B-6309-4728-938F-38A0025B30FC.jpg (380x250, 13K)

>white
>no friends
You're white, be glad for that.
Make friends, go out, live.
I tried killing myself before, luckily I had friends. You need friends faggot.

Don't do it OP. All these fags just want to make a show out of you. Don't give them the sick pleasure of listening
-Gravewalker

Shut the fuck up you nigger jew!

OP is dead and he killed himself because of signposting faggots like you. I hope you are proud

I've always been known to overthink and cling on to memories. It takes me years to get over just one girl and I'm currently in the process again. It fucking hurts to know that I'm better than this and that I can get past this if I tried, but I overthink to the point that it comes back again and again. Sometimes I think that it's better to just fucking end it with how badly I can't control my thoughts sometimes. You just gotta keep pushing through OP even if it means going through voices constantly telling you to do something. Eventually something good will happen again and the voices will stop.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-28-18-01-53~2.png (629x669, 301K)

live stream it

"To be, or not to be, that is the question."
- William Shakespeare

well you don't have to bother us with it for fucks sake.
but oh wait this is just a cry for help isn't it. goddamn it op grow a pair and do something if all you are gonna do is complain. rob a bank. move to SE Asia just quit frog posting on a bavarian cheese tasting website that is stealing your supposed will to live.
don't you get sick of it? sitting around constantly fantasizing about being dead. well i can guaran-fucking-tee that's not what you want. you aren't sick of life. you are sick of YOUR life. so do something about it and quit fucking crying to a bunch of faggots who couldn't care less.
T. pissed off sleep deprived ass

Attached: 1436455193725.jpg (396x382, 37K)

Don't do it if you're white pls we're not making enough children so don't fkn kys. If you're not living for yourself then live for the white race

Great... Another young, straight white male in America dead because of the satanic Jewish swine' propaganda.

Most white males in his situation end up marrying and having kids with Asian women tho

You will live on forever thanks to this Yea Forums thread. The last thing you typed with your fingers having blood running through them will be here. R I P.

Attached: wojak-suicide-57fbf34784a46.jpg (1059x962, 312K)

what a shit legacy lol

Attached: 1517719909484.png (500x667, 675K)

1. Put razor wire round your neck and superglue your face to your hands.

2. Find appartment block next to basketball court. Tie other end of razor wire to roof.

3. Jump, aim for basket.