Should i text my ex to tell her i was thinking about her?

should i text my ex to tell her i was thinking about her?

Attached: 1525686194556.jpg (640x640, 60K)

Hell no you fucking retard

you're probably right

I wouldn't recommend it. She's probably moved on, and this won't go over well.

dont do it faggot

A road already travelled will lead you back to the same destination.

I just want to hear from her. I always thought we could stay friends, but she falls back in love with me every time we start talking again.

oddly profound for this board
but yeah op dont do that

Except this time it will be filled with exotic semen.

that's beautiful, who said that?

kay

I did. Just now.

No, she's just going to laugh at you with her new boyfriend. Is that what you want?

not one bit

Maybe just tell her you we're thinking about her bum. If she responds, dont read it.

depends, how'd you part ways? I mean 80%+ chance you shouldn't, but you came here, so humor us

Nigga I literally just did the same thing now and it's fucked me up, don't

Call her in the middle of the night and sing her your song. If you can't sing then go fuck yourself.

Look OP, I think I got a plan to how we can help. Drop us the number and we will text her and let her know what’s going. That you still have feelings for her or whatever and we will go from there.

well, she cheated on me, we didn't talk for eight months, we tried to rekindle but i felt like a cuck so i left her.

i can't sing but i can yell pretty loud

then use her for her holes if you want, but the relationship is dead, man. Once a girl fucks around on you, she'll never truly respect you again. If you took her back, all she's learned is what she can do, and have you accept. Sorry man. Been there. It doesn't work... you can use her, but the love is gone...

This. She's nothing more to you now that a living fuck doll. If you end up back with her, user, it's just going to happen again. Take it from someone who gave the same girl 3 fucking chances and got fuck over 3 different times.

Women are fucking whores, some of them anyways.

I like this ima go with this

For fucks sake, no