Hey Yea Forumsros im just fucking sad rn bc i found like just the perfect guy Who was exactly (he was a trap) what i...

Hey Yea Forumsros im just fucking sad rn bc i found like just the perfect guy Who was exactly (he was a trap) what i had been looking for and we were messaging on a dating app and it was so good i loved everything about him but then when we were messaging one Day he just legit left me on read and it was not Even an awkward topic for him it was just about a meme and it wasnt Even offensive or anything and earlier he had told me that his parents were abusive and im not just sad because they legit left me on read but also because im a bit worries hes gonna meet with some other abusive guy or something and i just love him

Attached: 1519080368325.jpg (800x1100, 241K)

Get a grip

Im sorry im just a sad faggot rn

Sometimes people desert us, and it hurts like hell. I know it sucks right now, and you're wondering where you went wrong, but ruminating over that won't make you feel ant better. I suggest just taking some time to yourself and get your life back in order. If you have a job, ask to work a few extra days, get yourself out of the house and doing something productive. When payday comes, you'll have a little extra cash to buy yourself something nice, like a new game or a comfy hoodie. Just take care of yourself for now. It takes time to move on from being rejected like this, but with time, you'll get back to normal. Stay safe user.

that sucks friend. i'm friendzone with someone like that who leaves me on read for weeks at a time then says sorry and pays a bunch of attention to me. a lot of people like that are just bad at being social and shut down. say you're there for this person and hope for the best. it's all you can do

>earlier he had told me that his parents were abusive
>sends meme in response
>op uses no punctuation

welp, at least its not a greentext story.

Thank you so much for being so Nice but I just miss him so much Things dont help

No i didnt send the meme in response he had told me his parents were abusive weeks earlier we were just sending eachother memes and talking there

Okay Thank you for being so Nice aswell i Hope you get your problem fixed with your gf or bf just Who like i love you

Well, it worked okay for me with my break-up last year, so that's just what I recommend. If you have any close friends, hang out with them, get some pizza, and play Vidya or something. The worst thing you can do in this situation is keep exposing yourself to what made you feel this way. I would hide the conversation history with this guy, and maybe unfriend him on social media for the time being. Another thing I've found to help me feel better is to cook. Yeah, it does take time and needs cleaning up, but something as simple as making yourself pancakes while listening to jazz can make you laugh and smile for the first time in a week. Just try and do what makes you happy.

I'm sorry to read that, OP. I hope you can make ends meet and get things done right :)

Okay thank you but I dont have friends but I am just trying to do what i like atm

Thank you

You can be my friend, as dumb as that sounds. The last thing I want to see is another suicide thread, where the people on this board encourage it

Elic okay do you have discord or something?

you sound like you're 15 tops.

also
>he was a trap
Yeah right, you mean he was a faggot crossdresser

You sound like a mad straight cucked witeboi mad at gays for actually Having sex kys cuck

Stop looking for empathy, dumb cunt.

Either go to his house and rape him or shut the fuck up.

Im not really i started the thread just to hear what other People would do in this situation n im just trying to find a New trap

ok sir chill

They left you on read because they got sick of you typing like a retard with endless run on sentences

Lol i asked Them if they liked a certain thing