Hey guys was cleaning up my flat because we had a party last night and i found this...

Hey guys was cleaning up my flat because we had a party last night and i found this. Not sure what it is dont do many drugs can anyone help? it tastes a bit acidic and doesnt have much of a smell maybe a bit like chemicals

Attached: IMG_20190311_020116.jpg (3120x4160, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reagent-tests.uk/product/ehrlich-reagent-test-2ml/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

don't taste drugs if you don't know what they are you retard.

looks like pink amphetamine , looks about 3-5 grams woth..... find a straw and enjoy, or sell.

Lol FAGGOT

What should i do to find out what it is?

into the trash it goes.id never take chem drugs. >straight into gutter you will go

its kind of yellow in colour would it still be pink amphetamine?

use a testkit if u wanna find out

are they that bad?

t. vegan

Does it smell like saffron? Could be molly, could be ketamine.

Police always carry test kits with them, you could go to the police station and ask

looks like mdma to me

appears in diffrent shades of yellow to turquise, but refers more to the chemical process of producing it.

That's some dirty goey mate

>t. some perv accidentally left his dried cum stash at anons house

ooh interesting thanks man ill see if anyone in my flat wants to try it i guess
not sure what saffron smells like but i dont think it would be ket people dont seem to like it here

thanks for the help guys

i know about 15 people who took those things.
and none of them cope with it over time.
they are all done now. some are brainfucked, some have serious psychosis...
but hey, maybe you are the exception. ;)
no serious dont. and dont deal it to people you dont know or transport it or whatever. think.

That's brown sugar. Shake it into your oatmeal with a dab of butter and a splash of milk.

Looks like dmt

DMT load it on some weed. Don't worry it only last a few minutes.
Careful it's the most powerful hallucinogen. Overrated tho

damn i wasnt really planning on doing it because im not one for hard drugs was just going to give it to friends but it doesnt sound good idk now

Looks like premium grade heroin. I remember I busted a local street punk dealing to kids on the south side of Chicago back when I was a rookie.... good days.

Attached: A2197DEC-FE22-4CCE-AE48-CE35AB70DB0B.jpg (1393x1026, 158K)

hahahaah idiot, I remember when I wanted to test mdma microdosing. A single lick of a tiny crystal was enough to get me high. Lmao I remember when I thought I was Moulder from X files.

Attached: cooper.jpg (250x248, 13K)

dmt? Ive never heard of this

Sky is some seriously trippy shit user. It’s life changing for some people

ahh i dont think it would be heroin i got lucky and got into a nice uni in a nice area mainly rich kids around here (and me lol)

Help? No one even gave u a good fuckin answer

Dmt*

my face when someone casually finds DMT at his flat

Attached: eee (92).png (72x80, 14K)

looks like parmesan

damn im conflicted as to what to do now lmao
i dont feel anything but i didnt lick alot
i just mean for taking the time to try and help i guess
is there any way to now if its DMT without a test kit? dont like ordering shit like that to uni

Never heard of dmt?! Its known as ayahuasca in tribes and shit. It's legal in the states if u join their tribe

Haha hey man, back when I was a cop I saw all types of dirt. You’d be surprised what the so called “rich elites” do behind closed doors.

Attached: 6629F654-BF7D-4924-8A62-3F305364DF13.jpg (739x1024, 60K)

**test** ==test2==

Looks like MDMA to me

Don't has a dmt smell

im from a little village in wales lmao only thing ive ever really seen is weed moved to a city in england for uni and its much different

Just load a tiny bit on some weed. You will know if its dmt. And if it's not. Then I tiny bit wont do anything.
If u take too much you will go into a different dimension and hear some other being talking to you. Maybe God?

Nah it’s Brown Gold. Trust me, I brought down a whole enterprise back when I was a rookie. Work was so good I got recruited into the HLS as a FA

woah that insane? a tiny bit like the powder i took out the bag and put on paper?

flush it

I second this

I've done dmt numerous times. U can join a tribe here and go to a shaman and stay on it for a month. Its harmless. And not addicting. Unless yer weak minded

That's a Ritz cracker that was to be a snack. It was clearly in someone's back pocket and got crushed. Sad.

looks like it could either be DMT or crushed up molly crystals. if its molly 10/10. put 2 points in a capsule and eat it. when it starts to where off crush the rest and snort it in bumps through out the night. have a great time. listen to bass

Limitless. It's capsules and if you break it open it looks just like it. Coke is white but that powder looks just like my limitless. I'll post a pic in a sec

Less than.
Or atleast no.more than that. But like I said doing more wont hurt u. U will just lay back and trip for what feels like a minute or 2. But everyone says it last 15 minutea

Are you an idiot?! Listen, I used to work narcotics and I can tell this is premium grade heroin! How you this stupid?!

Attached: C69468EA-397D-43B8-ACB6-A89B3ACFD480.jpg (1125x1172, 126K)

Looks like dirty meth.

Could literally be anything OP, it’s a random powder. It’s impossible for anyone to identify it.

General consensus says it’s some sorta upper but like I said who fucking knows.

>bored rich kids don't do drugs

it's socially inept sheltered people like you that make me believe that incels actually exist.

Attached: n0gTwQT.jpg (250x250, 13K)

This is DMT

Yours looks very similar.

Attached: DMT-3.jpg (3460x2307, 729K)

Morons. This looks nothing like MDMA, or sas. This is a powder. MDMA is crystals

Ayahuasca is a drink that has dmt in it. Dmt is a compound ayahuasca is a drink made from a plant

Does it smell like slightly burnt plastic? Is it shiny in bright light? If so, could be DMT. If not, probably MDMA

its garlic salt

Proof

Attached: 20190310_223203.jpg (2576x1932, 1.5M)

ooh okay thanks not sure what limitless is tho
if i try it with half? would anything bad happen if it were MDMA and i smoked it ?
um bored rich kids do a lot of drugs ive been here for a few months now and the amount of drugs is insane , not gonna try argue that im not socially inept over the internet tho thats a downhill battle

Get out of this thread u fuckin child. U know nothing. Meth is Crystals. This is a powder

could be dmt, but i think its heroin bcs of its consistence

heard it here first folks, can't break down crystals into smaller pieces.

Btw only way to tell is you doing some of it. Snort half a point, wait 20 minutes and repeat. No one can identify it by a picture.

srsly that guys a fuckin retard

mdma

you literally just implied they don't do heroin. that's retarded. you're retarded. newfag.

Lmao Rich kids are the first to normally indulge in vice activity. They have the finances, connections and privilege to get away with it. As a rookie in the south side of Chicago, I used to arrest these kids all the time. In interrogation, my commanding officer would get a call and we’d have to delete their records and let them walk free,

0/10

a real man would mix the entire bag with some water and shoot the mixture into his rectum with an enema kit

Dude. Ayahuasca IS dmt. The only ways to do dmt are to smoke it, DRINK IT, or shoot it. Maybe ayahuasca has other shit in it. But you are getting high on dmt. Ayahuasca just last longer cuz u ingest more and possible other herbs or someshit making it last longer

yeah mine looks a bit more dry but around the same
but it also looks alot like this, what is this?
yeah i implied they dont do heroin but they do alot of other drugs?

looks like people think it cant be heroin or MDMA which im a bit relieved over because heroin aint good

>meth can't be ground into a powder

Attached: 1508090073357.jpg (800x807, 340K)

What is with the amount of newfags in this thread who don't know what greentexting means.

If it is MDMA. Which it's not. I promise u will be fine and u will NOT regret doing it

i just want to like a bit of a general sense of what it is before doing anything dumb

Imagine being this stupid

Attached: 0B0114F1-2693-480A-B401-D162F006DAD6.jpg (828x989, 647K)

they do heroin, kiddo. a lot. i've seen 2 die from it.

just tell somebody to hold your beer and put it in your asshole

Eat half of itaand snort the other half like a man

You are stupid. I used to be a drug addict bad. Done lots of meth and heroin and everything else. Who the fuck told u that u can't grind up meth crystals?

What do u think dmt comes from the dmt plant?

wouldnt heroin make them unable to succeed in the uni tho? or do i just not know enough about heroin

>people also searched for "N,N-Dimethyltryptamine" which is fucking DMT you dummy.
Do dmt and stop listening to fucking joe rogan

It says right there moron. Dymethiltryptamine. DMT

I’m just here to obviously steal your information and sell it to national security agencies.

Attached: B96371AC-1A40-4662-8BB6-09332DBDD939.jpg (680x850, 142K)

Molly

Looks like bad heroin to me.
It's impossible to tell from just looking though.

How about you read or, just don't jump into the conversation.
The guy said "this can't be meth, because OP's pic is in powder form, meth are crystals," like a fucking retard.

Attached: JUST.jpg (352x360, 98K)

>DRINK IT
will it disolve in water? i could put some in water to see that

>when you have no idea what you're talking about

Its not dmt kid its mdma

Lol

Attached: Screenshot_20190310-214457_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 472K)

Nah they do coke and RD if they care. If they don’t, they just pay people to take classes and tests for them.

Attached: 78A73155-504F-46E6-AF2F-3FB74FC5AB57.jpg (750x622, 83K)

try to melt it, DMT melts into oil and smells pungent; if it doesnt melt/smell extremely strong like an incense its probably some type of bath salt or other drug... could also be mescaline acetate or some other alkaloid

U might not have enough to get high by drinking it

i dont understand. are you actually retarded? it's not like they're doped out 24/7. using your logic, alcohol would make all people unable to succeed in uni because taking tests while shitfaced is harder.

you have about 4-5 doses, taking it in any way, will get you high.

>you don't know what it is.
>you don't know how to test it to find out.
it's russian roulette in a bag.
FLUSH IT! get rid of it. it's nothing but trouble.

just thought it was addicting and would they would need to do it through the week and shit was always told its insanely addictive
will try this next

Looks like molly.

This.
Even tho I'm pretty positive its dmt.
AND definitely not any form of extacy/mdma. Or heroin. Or meth or coke.
Just flush it. It could be some new designer drug that could fuck u up

podwer started to brown and clump together but was making smoke and i dont want to set off the fire alarm, too cold to go outside rn but i can try again in the morning

Ayahuasca also contains harmine and harmaline alkaloids which work as an MAOI, which is what allows the DMT to be orally active. The harmine and harmaline also have a consciousness altering effect and contribute to the sedation and heaviness felt with Ayahuasca.

Looks like some methy mdma

Exactly what I thought. These fuckin morons know nothing. This shit is obviously dmt.
Anyone who says mdma has never done drugs other than mdma. And thinks they know what they are talking about. Just cuz they had mdma Crystal's with a tannish tint/hue

dmt melts instantly and tastes like rubber shoes. if it doesnt do these, its not dmt

Meth looks exactly like glass u fuckin idiot. That's why ppl call it glass

100% DMT. Use with caution (20mg~ dose, vape)

Guess it isnt DMT then think im going to flush it to be safe

thanks to everyone

That's the best option OP. If you dont kniw what it is, dont gamble with your well being. For all you know, it's a fucking fentanyl laced hotshot.

Get an Ehrlich reagent test. It will allow you to determine what exactly you found.

Attached: Ehrich_Hofmann_74f20b4c-8fe2-43de-b4f3-37191f86c953_1024x1024.png (798x1024, 164K)

would it be worth doing this? would the effort and cost of the test be greater than the drugs cost?

Could just leave it somewhere for someone else to find like hidden treasure

Put a small amount in another bag then take it to the police and tell them you found it and have them test it.

yep. Looks to have at least 1g there, thats like 50 hits of 20mg

Dude. If u put a pile on and tried to melt it. It's not gonna instantly melt. Try putting a tiny amount on and see if it melts

Yer about to flush a good amount of some good looking dmt that many people would definately pay for

all these faggots commenting its mdma cunt

think ill do this over flushing if i decide to do that
is there any other way to test other then melting? should it dissolve in water

I don't remember the dmt instantly melting all the times I did it

You dumbass you can even read that it’s a brew that is made from plants that produce the chemical?!? Again are you people this stupid? ITS A BREW MADE FROM A VINE THE PLANT CONTAINS DMT STUPID FUCKS

Most if not all drugs dissolve in water

not drugs, op crushed up some grain

do the drugs fagit

Dmt may not be ayahuasca. But ayahuasca has dmt in it. The main high from ayahuasca is dmt

Literally so torn between just trying to smoke a bit and chucking it

then you don't seem to know what you're talking about. dmt melts in the mail even. it doesn't take much heat.
another person talking out of their ass.

Idiot

Attached: Screenshot_20190310-222430_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 345K)

It's up to you, but I would definitely test it out. Highly unlikely, but in theory it could be something like carfentanil, in which case you would OD as soon as you open the bag.

dried cum

yah, this reminds me of oldschool 2008 mdma. it very much looks like it too

I said I don't remember moron. I always loaded it on weed. And only 1 hit. But I know I've done more drugs and know more about them then probably anyone in here

that's DMT . try some if you want to. it's not addictive. just a little with a couple of friends. you'll be fine.

reagent-tests.uk/product/ehrlich-reagent-test-2ml/
right guys decided ill buy this and test it and figure out what it is, if it is DMT is it expensive to sell?

>thats like 50 hits of 20mg
im not gonna need 50 hits so i could just sell the rest

You literally just proved what I just said

I literally just said this.....

cool story, 12 year old.

Attached: dmt_meltingpoint.png (764x660, 90K)

Me and ppl I know have stored mdma for days months years never keeping it cold and it never melted at all

i just posted the melting point here it can melt anywhere with hundred degree weather and it will definitely melt if left in the sun.

yeah pretty sure thats pink amphetamine

I meant dmt

yea i got what you meant.

Breadcrumbs

116 f?
Dude that's fuckin hot

hotter than OP lighting it on fire? op, please don't listen to these children. if it didn't melt, it's not dmt.

Then why the fuck are you retards arguing with me if I'm saying the same thing u are

Guys guys no need to argue ive ordered that test kit thanks for the help whatever it is im sure someone will want it

What if he loaded a fat pile? It's not gonna instantly get to 116f

Which uni you at?

Uni of Bath

No need to argue? What are u a newfag?

lmao just in a good mood been a good few weeks

Obviously if yer finding bags of dmt laying around

aha cant complain I guess, did have to clean the common room tho so I do feel like i earnt it a little

ok i guess? using that logic, an ice cube also wouldn't "instantly" melt completely. you seem to be desperate to be right about something, so i guess i'll concede

definitely dmt, OP. good luck.

Where bouts are you?

>is there any other way to test other then melting? should it dissolve in water

What other chemicals do you have lying around? Like cleaners and such.

Nice I applied to bath too but went Southampton uni instead

I got super lucky getting into bath i got ABB in the end, course?
I dont have anything special about just what youd normally have in a household , washing up detergent soaps bleach

when you tasted it, how much did you take? do you have a scale?

tbh you should take a little bit, like a pinch, mix it with a glass of water, and sip on the water to see what the threshold effects are

DMT doesn't taste acidic so it's most likely either a hyfrochloride salt or some polivalent organic acid salt of some drug
either way that would melt at a higher temp than 45-50°C
that being said I just have a feeling OP is pulling a woozy on you all and the powder in OP's picture is some acidic candy he found after half a decade of expiration

it was a very small amount when i tasted it, dont have a tiny enough scale to measure tho. I put a small amount in water and it dissolved but i just wanna be safe

Im just going to test it to see what it is , would make it a bit more interesting if i was having a woozy tbh

Stupid nigger that's sand

>I put a small amount in water and it dissolved but i just wanna be safe

you should be safe starting with super small amounts. the guy wouldn't have a bag with that much powder if it would kill you really easily. if I had to guess this is something you're supposed to snort.

Biochemistry, how's the student nightlife in Bath?

that sounds pretty logical to be fair, but i think i will just wait for the kit

The nightlife isnt bad catch a train to bristol sometimes and its alot nicer tho, drinks are a bit pricy but its to be expected, hows it in southampton?

Not fucking taste them, what if it’s LSD some shit and just a tiny taste will make you trip balls for 12 hours

user who told you to try and melt it here:
generally dmt is smoked out of a meth style pipe and will basically melt and coat the glass, if it doesnt bubble/melt into an oil then its probably a salt(hcl) or acid of some kind probably some type of research chemical idd prolly chuck it or hold onto it in case anyone brings it up later it might just be some crushed pill of adderall or some shit

those are breadcrumbs

god would definitely keep it if it were adderall could do with that

You're trying to be safe yet you tasted a random substance you found on the floor?

Just swallow the whole bag and kill yourself you dumb faggot

LSD is pretty expensive to be dragged in such large quantities in such a cheap package
if it was LSD (reall, derivative of since majority of street acid isn't acid) it'd be in a vial disolved in some easily evaporable fluid
the only few drugs we studyied of that had a large effect in minor doses as LSD would probably be fentanyls, but that's stretching it with this doses and shitty baggy
>
tbh I'd say it's probably stale speed/meth, could be dmt salt, doubt it's something like ket or pcp

Holy shit. Retard.

who crushes their adderall and loads it into baggies like that?

Feed it to your cat to test

I don’t mean litterally LSD I’m just saying what if the potency is like LSD where you only need micrograms to get you fucked up
What if it’s some RC from China that Ming Ming and his buddies made from cat shit and bamboo

people that got it ilegally and not via prescription
snorting just kicks the effects faster

after 2+ hours, you still haven’t gotten 1 good answer, truth is, you won’t.
this is Yea Forums
answers will be from
>fags that actually know what they’re talking about, and tell you the truth
>fags that actually know what they’re talking about, but lie because they think it’s funny
or
most commonly
>fags that can’t tell weed from meth but have seen joe rogan’s sex tape so they come on here and word vomit all over your existence
sad thing is
you won’t really know who’s who
how to do
———————
>dump out
>scrape into 1 big line
>blow your nose
>take small metal straw
>light end with fire till becomes toasty
>put non fire end in nose
>fire end on substance
>pull across substance whilst snorting thru one nostril
there
now you’ve done a hotrail
lil bit of smoking
lil bit of snorting
lotta bit of fucked up
GLHF

then it probably wouldn't be carried in large quantities in shitty bags
geez louise user how dense can you be
if fingertip of some chem could kill you they wouldn't be selling it in heaps they'd be selling it in lessened concentrations mixed with constituens (lactose, sucrose, chemycellulose... the pill filler)
then again OP could be dealing with some top fire new semi synth drug that takes less than a nanogram to fry your brains and some guy was planning to commit mass murder by throwing the bag in some vent and dispersing it in air, carying plenty of lives into their demise.... but what are the chances of THAT happening

Just don’t want another person finding user dead Bc he took too much of drugs he found on the ground
Also I know some pretty fucking stupid drug dealers....

It does look like heroin

Burn a Lil of it if it smells like burning plastic it's probably dmt

Attached: 104.gif (250x250, 543K)

>Are you an idiot?! Listen, I used to work narcotics and I can tell this is premium grade heroin! How you this stupid?!

Attached: 1521860026699.jpg (662x900, 59K)

you mean taste? that's not what it smells like at all.

Could be molly or moon rocks to be more specific

if it doesn't smell like plastic it ain't dmt
really most burnt plastic doesn't have smell of plastics but rather phtalic plastificators they put in it to make it more plastic
dmt slightly shares that structure, albeit only benzene ring and lack of polarity

I asure you asuch as I personally can on grounds of being pharmaceutical technician (not pharmacist, so take it or leave it) little bits won't kill OP
a whole line of snort like that some faggot proposed could kill him if dealer crushed a fent or two to make his client silent so the pigs can't get to him
it happens, but little bits tend to be safe, especially with stale stuff OP is dealing with

This

def elfseeker

Attached: 1551343472536.jpg (540x306, 37K)

you just ate some boric acid powder. at least your mouth is clean.

care to share some stories from D.A.R.E.?

Go into a bar, mcdonalds or some shit and pour it into someones drink

1. lulz will be had
2. you're still alive
3. the drugs weren't wasted

>meth cant be powder
your stupidity just made me want to commit not alive goodbye

Attached: suicide.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Actually it can. I worked as a DEA agent in New Mexico and used to see the stuff all the time. It was primarily sold by a Japanese drug dealer from a prestigious family,

That would be mdma

it could be anything

maybe get a test kit online if you dont wanna throw it away for whatever reason???

Fucking kek.

would have to be MDMA/MDPV of some kind, nobody leaves 3 grams of amphetamines and MD has a salty/bitter taste, not something you want to eat but snort it and after 10 minutes if it tastes shit in the back of you throat, it's MD, shelf it all and ty not to die for a laugh, if you're not into drugs or suicide sell it for $20 a point to some 14 year olds and watch the cunts overdose and choke on their own vomit

You're right.
Is just a fucking idiot.

Unfortunately for you, those Hitler dubs wont fix your lack of reading comprehension skills.

Depends on the quality, sperglord.

Attached: received_107697503414021.jpg (600x484, 22K)