Did anyone here see Captain Cunt on the weekend?

Did anyone here see Captain Cunt on the weekend?
Was it any good?

Attached: CCF77184-CB61-4DE2-A085-27C14C700BD0.jpg (744x992, 100K)

yes and yes

Theres a decent cam out... dont pay to watch it

yes. sam jackson is on point and there are some funny bits with a cat. Brie larson's character has decent one liners too.

No and there hasn't been a good movie in decades.

yes
no its so painfully average; the camera work is terrible, Brie Larson isnt a good actress, there are no characters in the movie, its SOOO boring and cliche and stupid

and im a marvelfag

Attached: IMG_4613.jpg (750x750, 100K)

It was the first marvel movie that I thought was genuinely terrible. The plot was predictable, the acting was TERRIBLE, the villains were boring, the soundtrack was forced and the movie had none of the humor of the Avengers. It felt more like one of those terrible DC comic movies than a Marvel movie. If I gave it 4/10, that would be generous. And to top it off, I can't think of Brie Larson when I jerk off because her feet are infected with fungus and disgusting

Attached: 3nG1EUQ06mKNifw139I2.png (900x550, 484K)

Anyony got the post credit scenes?

only one, cat spitting out the tesseract

Do you have the retard?

Mid credit is Cap, Widow, Bruce, War Machine looking at Fury’s pager that’s now hooked up in the Avengers compound. Then all of a sudden Captain Marvel is just there

You sound like someone who didn't watched Blade Runner 2049 or into the spider-verse.

Enjoyed the movie but Brie Larson's acting was robotic. Not impressed at all. They needed a stronger personality to carry that role. Character development was spotty. Jackson and a cat carried the film. Worth a watch, dont see another standalone Captain Marval being made.

Attached: 53461689_2164159536963649_2256326756459872256_n.jpg (277x385, 37K)

was better than the internet lead me to believe but it definitely wasnt an amazing movie
the visuals were good except marvels magic hands looked like shit, and the music was absolutely horrible
plot was pretty meh and the characters werent very good so if you grade a movie based on the money that went into it, then it probably failed

It was ok. Solidly middle of the pack as far as Marvel movies go. Surprisingly there was no bullshit love story nor did they push the “girl power” stuff too hard.

This

Attached: deadpool.jpg (960x960, 77K)

shouldnt call a woman a captain, why not princess marvel?

I considered seeing it until she started talking shit

I wouldn't. Saw it yesterday. Sam is good as always, but brie was so boring it was painful

Attached: IMG_20190310_103249.jpg (283x360, 11K)

Exactly, although I won't mind a Guardians movie with her and Howard the duck involved, that is if marvel ever finds someone that replaces Gunn.

Obviously hasn’t seen the dark world or the Incredible Hulk

Was into the spider verse really that good?

The movie industry might be one of the most oversaturated entertainment mediums right now I have never seen such stagnation. Who in hollywood is causing this? They are even grabbing anime and video game properties like never before which of course turn out bad because they are not fans and only want to please investor stocks.

Compared to the movie industry the video game industry is flourishing with all sorts of high and low type entries to try out and buy or play and even the small creations gain popularity.

Why are all these Marvel movies the only thing people watch? It's so fucking cancerous.

America used to make better movies than what we make now what happened?

Attached: 1551074221612.jpg (1080x1350, 192K)

In comparison to the shit we got in that last 8 years, yeah it is you can totally see that the directors/writers really had some love for the character and despite the movie stars a Puerto Rican Nigger, a woman and Nic Cage the stories it's never about political correctness or a dead actor trying to revive his career, the story is about a kid trying to live with the idea of never giving up, but still not as perfect as Raimi's Spider-Man 2 but it gets pretty close.

Saw the cam and was glad I didn't have to pay for it. Hated the Nick Fury eye thing. Disrespectful use of one of my favorite Marvel characters.
Larson was so self-serious. I never thought I would say this, but Wonder Woman was better, if you give a shit about a super hero woman movie.

>Did anyone here see Captain Cunt on the weekend?
>Was it any good?

Yes.
Hell, no. waste of money and time.

This. Thank god I'm not alone.

Imma see it out of obligation as a companion piece to Avengers. Waiting until I'm off and in that part of town, not really gonna go out of my way.

It was great me my wife and her boyfriend plan to see it a 3rd time

Movie was so good. I loved it. I went home and shoved a cucumber up my ass.

on point man. Spider Verse was absolutely not divisive or hammy. I actually liked how they treated Peter Parker in this.

Worst toes ever