Fat hate

Fat hate

Attached: 764578.jpg (614x960, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=2019 famine
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why she complain??? She i-s fat.

Yup. She's fat. Definitely fat. The definition of fat.

big-in.

She is just American.

Ah. Average then.

>ITT: incel neckbeards who lack taste

Attached: IMG_1111.jpg (667x1000, 71K)

Especially in China and other Asian countries. Over there, she's the equivalent of My 600lb Life. You can't help but stare and ridicule.

>Diabetes by 25...dead by 40
>taste

Pick one.

But MUH GENETICS!
REEEEEEEEE

Obese cunt

I hope that thing dies painfully and publically from mass heart problems

i hate her

Attached: IMG_20190310_193536.jpg (400x400, 39K)

I'm starting to like the Chinese more and more. Why are they considered our enemies again?

Me too user. Me too.

I was obese half of my life, but even back then I didn't mind being called "fat", because that's exactly what I was.

she is ruining comics.

Attached: Screenshot_20190310-193515_Twitter.jpg (1439x1510, 701K)

>Thought It Was Okay to Call Me Fat to My Face
Well I'd say it behind your back but my car only has half a tank of gas.

With so many starving its should be a crime to be so fat

>You’re all incels if you criticise women.

Fuck off back to the vice Facebook comment section

Attached: image.jpg (490x488, 78K)

Thanks Al Bundy.

Fat = taste LOL

no shes got too much taste

xxx dead

Attached: 1552248079199.jpg (1024x543, 63K)

I call myself fat to everyone else's face. Either lose the weight or fucking own it. I'm gonna die sooner than healthy people. Who gives a shit? None of you do, so why should I?

Attached: 814D8445-74BB-47A2-BAE8-C1A46B8165DD.png (400x400, 60K)

evilness personified

Attached: Screenshot_20190310-194229_Twitter.jpg (1439x1181, 615K)

Attached: Reasonable Response.jpg (1574x540, 175K)

Attached: Representation.png (607x496, 338K)

Attached: Welfare.png (820x1596, 491K)

Attached: Rape Culture.jpg (536x417, 59K)

Attached: Reflection.png (500x286, 107K)

Attached: LoL.png (574x836, 301K)

Attached: Intolerance.png (457x1514, 691K)

Yeahh! Elon...you was all time

Attached: jvqjiide7vmjzkony228245039600.jpg (1624x1170, 220K)

Attached: Consideration.png (583x419, 58K)

Attached: Attraction.png (655x535, 43K)

Attached: Earned.png (658x459, 46K)

haha, fuck

I do not believe this is a sincere post.

but i love fat its so tasty

Attached: ProfilePhoto.jpg (96x96, 3K)

I can confirm from traveling on the nepal india border
my guide said he was glad I made it because I am "fat" but I just told him I wasn;'t a malnourished cock-sucker sucking on that American schlong for my basic sustenance like a fuckin whore

Considering she's a fucking cow, they weren't exactly wrong

Attached: f7e.jpg (458x357, 33K)

Curves, yes. Morbid obesity, no.

An excellent case for the idea that there is no such thing as thin privilege

That sounds like a raging fat dude reply tbh.

I bet she does anal

Attached: Delusional Seacow.png (1070x958, 1.1M)

>taste

I bet she tastes like bacon grease

We should start calling it thin rights instead just to get the point across

Hurrr muh incel buzzword

She's Mexican u tard

Attached: vomit-pepe-very-niiiice-r-a-r-e-2521819.png (500x552, 98K)

I would rather be labeled a pedophile by a fat whale, than have sex with one tbh

She looks like a nigger to me, or is she one of those nigger spic hybrids?

>you are clearly privileged if you think you have the right to choose one body type over another
whew lads, I think I’m done.
Can’t handle this shit anymore folks, it’s just a bit too much.

The wall isn't up yet.

NEVER FORGIVE GAIL SIMONE!

you know on which continent mexico is?

Hey guys!

I'm a 24 year old white female for context. I started at 500 pounds two years ago and have lost over 260 pounds since. Still going strong!

I love my new life as a semi-normal sized person. If anyone needs some tips for how they can do it too, I'd be happy to add some positivity to this hate thread.

There is no substitute for eating less. The media will have you think you can "eat yourself sexy" or change your diet so that you can eat the same amount and lose weight. It's simply not true. Cutting portion size dramatically and increasing your movement is the only thing that will work every time for every person.

Yes, it's very hard. But try to think about it this way. When you sit down to eat, try to put a smaller portion of food on your plate before you even start to eat. Think about how much a normie would need to be full. Take small bites, and after each bite, take a second to evaluate how full you are on a scale on 1-10. When you reach about a 6, you're done. It takes some getting used to, sure.

As far as moving more, try to go back to when you were a kid and were so interested in your surroundings you didn't even notice you were exercising. Explore, play, have fun. Check out new parts of your town on foot. Engage your mind while you exercise and you won't even realize how many extra steps you're taking.

If anyone wants my discord for support, I'd be happy to post it. Don't be discouraged user. You've got this.

Attached: 1360512239858.png (418x455, 38K)

Lmao the only taste you have is doritos and mountain dew u fat fuck. Who honestly finds this attractive other than neckbeards

Attached: 1444317803709.jpg (1939x5030, 1.76M)

Racist bitch - how dare she complain about the rich and valued culture of another country!? What a fucking chauvinist pig. What right does she have to slather her views on another country? Does she really expect the proud Chinese people to swallow that?

I know this is a joke thread and I'm getting too heavy. Reverse Imperialism is not okay. This is a big issue with wide consequences.

Attached: DisdainForPlebs.jpg (400x402, 35K)

>240 pounds
>semi-normal sized person
Kek

I tried to make her look good.

Attached: SID.png (700x700, 11K)

I'm getting there, I'm getting there. :)

Let me have my victory, goddamnit.

Attached: 1362514431226.jpg (208x243, 8K)

Why do they all think that they NEED to do physical activities to loose weight?

All you fucking need to do is eating less than 1500Kcal a day and cut out as much sugar as you can and you will loose weight. Sport is actualy bad if you want to loose a lot of weight, it will make you more hungry and you are going to loose will power

Tits or GTFO

Attached: 1435345808082.jpg (742x688, 105K)

Why do niggers complain when they get called niggers? They are niggers after all

depends on height and muscle mass.
I'm 1,86m with 105kg (~230 pounds, started with 345) and a lot of muscle mass.
if we met irl you definitely wouldn't think I'm fat, that's for sure.

godspeed user, you can do it.

yes, mexico is part of the continent of north america.
no, america and north america are not used interchangeably.
between mexico, the united states of america, canada, and greenland, only one of them actually has america in its name
fuck off with your tired bullshit, faggot.

Attached: 1450006222517.png (1139x733, 707K)

Nice, I started out at 235 at the beginning of this year and I'm down to 210.
I recommend people start counting calories, it's as simple as burn more than you take in.

Leftist Trolley Problem

>No one has the right to police another culture or its values
>Chinese people are fundamentally wrong for calling people "fat to their face" and must be stopped

Wot would you do?

Attached: smug-liz-as-rei.jpg (960x720, 125K)

Attached: fat acceptance vs evolution.jpg (616x584, 135K)

Go back to redddit you faggot redneck

Kek

Attached: 216A5905-9687-4468-8F6E-AE3C6B691503.jpg (481x580, 43K)

Congrats!

You bring up a great point! Counting calories is a great way to get the weight off scientifically. Emotional eaters have a harder time with being accountable, so that's why I suggested what I did.

Shout to the MyFitnessPal app btw.

Attached: 1348937498270.jpg (645x773, 119K)

Attached: men naturally preferring curvy women is offensive.jpg (641x583, 135K)

Attached: thinner, not prettier.jpg (552x670, 57K)

Managed to dig up this relic.

Attached: Parody.jpg (594x627, 261K)

Attached: No FATTIE sex here .jpg (558x685, 138K)

She's so fucking SEXY I'm gonan CUME

where is the nigger hate thread?

why are you trying to use logic on it? I that would work it would have worked long ago.

Attached: Project Harpoon.jpg (1078x5433, 852K)

Probably figuring out how to fuck this one and leave it without having to deal with the consequences.

Attached: fat acceptance vs objective reality.jpg (2000x1300, 871K)

chinese people are brutally honest. Burgerclapistanis joke about Dutch people being honest/direct to the point of being rude but the way Chinese people are could make soft skinned burgerclap fatsos cry.
It's actually a good thing because they don't mean harm by it. If you're tall they might call out ''wow that guy is so tall'' or ''wow that guy is so black'', it's just the honest way of chinese
funny enough they lie, cheat and scam with EVERYTHING else.

Attached: chery crash test.png (705x695, 69K)

Respect user. I've been dieting for 10 years and gained 40lbs for my trouble. Some of that is probably the booze. Oh well.

Being fat is fine with me. Just don't be entitled or delusional about what you are. And if you want to lose weight bad enough to actually do it, then that's great! The /fit/izens await you.

Curves, plural.

she'd be so hot if she lost literally two hundred and twenty pounds

that's what's such a shame for some of them

Attached: could be so hot.jpg (797x600, 51K)

this is the type of clever trolling this place used to be famous for... good stuff

>this copypasta
lol

Attached: I am a beautiful apple.jpg (960x479, 69K)

quads of truth

when I met my in-laws, first thing grandma said was "HE'S SO WHITE". My wife was like "that's because he's a white person grandma" (I'm not sure grandma had ever seen a white person- rural china village). Grandma answers "Well I never met him until now. Maybe you married a black person. Then all the children would come out dirty." All spoken in yokel dialect of course.

thanks ray crock

She must have not spent a lot of time around Chinese people before she went there. I'm sure it happened before she even left the airport.

I agree that being fat is incredibly unhealthy and destroys the human body.

But god dammit fat chicks are fun to fuck and so cozy to cuddle

Attached: 1e18434e81864199b6cb5c95546ca9da.jpg (382x512, 30K)

so this is what happens when you consume too much trans fats?

Gross.

Attached: 1435010835892.png (621x693, 400K)

Especially if they have cute faces and practice good hygiene

Attached: 5c2f4820f4772d51cb41dac8a2f07015.jpg (500x750, 38K)

Attached: What Disney Princesses Would Look Like If They Weren't Thin.jpg (1397x978, 856K)

Because people are easier to manipulate if you tell them you have to stick together because there's another guy who is the threat

Attached: 1552083171884.webm (480x360, 1.26M)

Attached: whowantschowder.gif (317x231, 120K)

>My 600 pound bait

Attached: 1544991456181.jpg (788x524, 60K)

>>How to promote rape by promoting coercive notions of non-consent.

they actually do this lmao. One of my friends went over and she said people kept calling her pregnant and random people in the street would just openly laugh at her because they thought being fat was funny for some reason. Based asians

It's a fetish, I'm aware, that's why none of my friends know I fuck obese women.
But the sex is just more fun, what can I say. I still fuck skinny chicks but fat girls are cozy and warm, plus I like the soft blubber.

Attached: 200abf08de77d062db84d52b307865d0--real-beauty-sexy-women.jpg (236x354, 13K)

Attached: SJW Valentine.jpg (1280x1368, 434K)

she is fat. if she thinks its okay to be fat then she should be okay to being called out in public. what does she expect people to say? that she is thin and sexy? LOL.

>Have sex with a fat girl or you're raping her
These mental gymnastics are Olympic level

Attached: 1549843345470.gif (400x266, 1.99M)

Fat fuck here, was 250 lbs month ago, lost 30
gonna continue until i am like 200lbs, 6 feet tall

Let the hate flow through you, fuck fat bastards, its easy to lose weight

it's a bit harder when you've got 20 years of arthritis, but sure- good work!

Good shit user. Congratulations and I hope you keep going strong.

Try eating more often but smaller portions to help keep your metabolism burning constantly. Swimming is a good alternative to jogging if the arthritis causes too much strain on joints.

You don't necessarily need to work out to lose weight.
Wen't from 345 to 230 without any kind of activity besides my everyday work (mainly programming).

You sound like the kind of person who constantly talks about losing weight while at the same time declaring that all the tried and tested methods to lose weight don't work. It's not a mystery. Eat less crap, eat more healthy food, exercise more. That's it. It's literally that easy.
>Stop making excuses
>You are the sum of your decisions

Attached: 1548898588001.png (354x419, 235K)

Not eating at all for at least 16 hours per day is definitely more effective.

You people are full of excuses lol

I get how being raised in the retarded society we have now they may find the maximum weight inadequate (they're wrong, but I get how they'd be that delusional). But how exactly is this dumbass going to complain that they're entitled to someone else's seat space or to violate someone else's personal space by physically touching them with their sweaty ass body for prolonged periods?

>Why are they considered our enemies again?
They're kinda not. We're basically married to them, politically. We couldn't separate even if we both wanted to.

China for its part needs a common enemy to survive itself. And America is the only plausible threat in the world. Maybe Russia a little bit, but not really. And Chinese people love to hate Japan, but Japans not a genuine threat either. So mostly there's a bunch of completely fabricated lies in their country about how Americans are out to get you, while also tons of stuff to encourage foreign investment and pampering white tourists.

Classic 1984 doublespeak, in other words.

This, i dont even exercise, just changed the shit i eat drastically

>he doesn't want to fuck me, must be gay

Honestly, that part isn't even just SJW/fat centered. You hear that shit from so many women it may actually beat out "I'm not like other girls" for most cliche

This. There aren't any people who can't lose weight. Good on you user.
While these faggot's fetish is worse than feet should die in a fire.

Attached: 1436627538563.jpg (1024x2796, 640K)

I'm ashamed to say that the secret six is one of my favorite teams of all time. Everything else she made was ass though.

Oh, yeah. Most women's mental image of the way men think is so broken that they literally can't imagine men not pursuing sex at every moment.

guy on the far right is immediately proven wrong by a doctor after his last panel, but yea the other ones are correct.

why the fuck does this look like it was paint shopped together my an absolute retard?

If you knew SJW's you'd know that they'd choose the second option. First one literally only applies to Muslims, they don't make special exceptions for any other group. Otherwise they just force their upper class white feminism onto other cultures

I knew a Chinese guy at work, he said I had gotten pretty fat... I agreed with him. I like the bluntness of the Chinese, they aren't fake when it comes to social interaction. Their counterfeit goods are a whole other story though.

that one where one lard ass was made into two separate women was great

I hate fat!

Cringe

Actually you can keep your potion size high and lose weight. It just has to be massive potions of celery or something

SJWs think of their rights as whatever pleases them at the moment. It goes double if it overrides what a man wants.

Attached: 1433539713488.jpg (599x351, 57K)

Disney princesses aren't real, friend.

Attached: 1434950465340.jpg (864x1072, 248K)

i've seen this 100 times and legit shat myself each and every time.

Attached: fatler.jpg (423x267, 16K)

In practice this is true. Really weird that modern Islam is the most misogynistic force in world culture (even Ottoman Harems placed more power in the hands of women) yet they're at pains to defend it.

But chinks - they count as white males when it suites them.

I really hate this fat jewy fuck

kill it

Attached: e0JDnjfP_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Attached: 1436629538514.jpg (600x800, 22K)

For America's part we consider them assholes (the government, not the people) because of currency manipulation, violation of intellectual property law/agreements, aggressive policing of the South China Sea, corporate espionage, and a widespread move to entangle itself in the economies of several western nations to force favorable deals in agreements.

China's government is fucked and is basically breaking every rule it can to benefit itself while its neighbors and America have to continue playing by the rules and dampen their bullshit or else the whole system stops working.

You lose 1/8th of a ton. That's unbelievable. You'll be healthy soon, keep up the good work

a mexican is still an american, tho

It is good being an user, fatso

Thank you so much user!
I'm still lurking here. :)

Attached: 1360513880580.png (249x200, 75K)

it's bait

are you all retarded?

Yea, more or less. It used to be hilarious when SJW shit started fully spilling out into the mainstream and Asian girls flocked to it in the early 2010's... only to find out blacks and hispanics resented them, white girls didn't trust them, and any white dude under 50 just saw them as a regular person already.

Now unless they're "intersectional" out the ass and are gender fluid lesbians with shaved heads, septum piercings, a strapon collection, and at least 3 tattoos they're basically unwelcome within SJW shit. If they're men then they essentially HAVE to be gay

This pic makes me so mad.

Attached: Screenshot_20190305-143737_Samsung Internet.jpg (1430x1077, 589K)

Colossally underrated post.

Another colonial trying to defend his retarded name.

>the fury of my community

Where the wrath of one makes ten.

Lmao. Definitely a land whale larping as a Yea Forums tard.

Attached: snickers.png (2262x1202, 495K)

this fat bitch named her son fallyn star, what the fuck

>prepare to be enraged

Stoked, if you will, with heaping helpings of fresh rancor.

Attached: 1436626760617.jpg (1080x1420, 215K)

Dat cellulite doe.
She'll have creapy skin by the time sh'e 30.

maybe 'Fat' is a common surname in China, and they thought she was a member of that family.

Fat girls smell bad and look disgusting

>Why are they considered our enemies again?
They are the enemies of humanity.

Attached: whale beaching.webm (334x336, 163K)

Attached: you should be you fucking walrus.jpg (460x652, 161K)

As a big fat guy, you get called fat because it's a nuisance. You take up more space, you're generally uncomfortable to look at. All they have is to call you fat. I consider that a win.

>With so many starving
Where are people starving?
google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=2019 famine
>Your search - 2019 famine - did not match any documents.

>Who gives a shit? None of you do, so why should I?
I care.
I don't want you to die, user.
I want you to lose weight, get better and go out and STILL fail to get laid.
SHARE MY PAIN, YOU WHINY QUITTER.
(all assuming yer a boy. If girll, go eat a gallon of ice cream and cry yourself to sleep, you failed life on easy mode, ffs).

Attached: henry8parham.jpg (481x823, 246K)

>only dogs go for bones
Some guys like bones, user.

Attached: bf57d8604ba3fb356a07f998f79b27723cd1e99fc3f7724fa335ffebe13b3ec4.jpg (1080x1920, 300K)

Kek my sides have escaped

Kek true. Crazy libs aren't just mad about privileges, they're mad about basic power like doing anything with your body or mind that isn't idealised egalitarian utopia obsessed

An adult should have stopped that.

This thread has gone and pissed me off

I'm going for a walk and if I see any fat fucks out there I'm going to beat the living shit out of them

yes I am mad and I needed a reason to fuck someone up

Just go to Walmart

She could be hot if she dropped a few pounds

Attached: 1447498755642.jpg (103x125, 3K)

yankee go home... and eat

Lol this fat bitch is tasting enough for all of us

Attached: 1483334808966.png (728x886, 910K)

Fucking checked

Attached: 1549142263547.jpg (3840x2160, 688K)

Is it even possible to posses the name Gail and not be obese?

>checked
>keked

Attached: thefont.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

It is not.

This is why we need socliaism. People always loose weight when the whole population is starving.

The Chinese are animals so this is understandable.

Two bros keepin it real

Attached: Every Body Is Beautiful.png (1439x1543, 1.01M)

>excuses
>will always be a fat loser

You will definitely loose weight and you might even lose weight.

I’d fuck it.

They were just stating a fact.
She is fat, did it take other people saying it for her to realize that shes fat?

looks like some kind of Cronenberg horror compilation

nobody is starving in 2019. even homeless people are 400 lbs

it's not trans fat... it's simply too much food. too much fat, too much processed shit... too much sugar. it's an overall shitty diet. I'm 6'4 and under 200lbs. people are gross with the shit they stuff in their faces

I mean, they also have not dying early

We need to bring this back again to be honest.

Attached: don't be fat.jpg (1288x1244, 370K)

Finally something from when i first stuck it out in this wretched digital crackrock of a board

Truth

I had a chinese women at the cleaners call me skinny to my face. It's a race thing to get made fun of by them fat ass

more like ariana GRANDE ayylmao

But you can't change being black, you can change being fat

Attached: absolutely barbaric.jpg (1280x1526, 170K)

Nice

>snickers

Nah, I'm full of steak and lobster
>will always be a fat winner
ftfy. but yeah I'll prob die younger than I like. But my wife is less than half my size- finer tail than you'll ever manage :^))))

I literally can't tell what I'm looking at on the left, the guy who said Cronenberg nailed it on the head

Lmfao that’s some of the funniest shit in this thread.

chekked

Attached: 1550803903993.gif (607x609, 514K)

>be me
>at recess in 4th grade
>fat niglet bitch walks next to me and says
>"Wanna be ma gf user?"
>Say no and say she looks like the hippo from Madagascar
>be me 20
> almost out of high school
>no gf but have tastes in asian girls who look like kpop boys
>amigay?.jpg

Attached: 60588605.jpg (960x960, 75K)

Attached: ham planet story.jpg (1084x795, 118K)

Hey the fart bubbles is only like one swimmer and it's at the end.

can change it or not what you are is just how it is. you need to learn to accept that.

>you rage you loose
reading this made me so angry.

Just a excuse to get a refund and spend it on a tub of lard.

We call this news? No wonder everyone in the world hates us. The bitch is fat and she should get over it.

Yeah. Chinese people are really rude.

Dont like it? Dont go to china.

She's very pretty. But her clit is strange.

The next culture war will be between fat people and not fat people. Fat people are beginning to be viewed as gluttonous, over consumers. Posts like this reflect that attitude.
You read it here first; welcome to the future, bitches.

I'll sit on you.

Attached: fat-people-guy.jpg (808x774, 61K)

Attached: fat1.jpg (802x894, 101K)

It's not evolutionary history proves that what is attractive changes faster than evolution. That being said there is no reason we should change to find bad health attractive and any standard of beauty will leave most people ugly.

Sometimes it's good to have a change of scenery, especially if your life isn't going the way you want it to in the place you're currently living. Whitney did just that after college, living and working in South Korea for a time-- but as it turned out, the people of South Korea were capable of being even more cruel to overweight people than Americans had been.

Whitney says that people in South Korea weren't shy about harassing her on the street for her size, and that in addition to complete strangers blatantly laughing at her, people would occasionally even spit on her as they walked past her in public. While Whitney had dealt with similar things in the U.S.-- sans the spitting-- it was generally at least from classmates or peers. Being openly bullied by complete strangers was a sobering new level of harassment for the future reality star.

Does that admit that woman are bitches?

Why doesn't my phone render this decently? Is there anything I can do about it?

At first look i though it was a Photoshop of someone sticking their head up their ass

Attached: anhero.jpg (600x750, 72K)

One of the funniest things I've ever read

I bet that pussy is BOMB though. Don't lie Yea Forumsros.

related

Attached: police called to McDonalds because fatty's tears.jpg (960x921, 75K)

Install Clover

Thanks

I bet she tastes like yeast and skin rubbed raw from walking

iPhone Safari can't handle large images for some reason. It is the suck.

Hey dude, I just got diagnosed with high blood pressure and cholesterol because I'm a fat fuck and I don't want to go on meds for that shit at 18. Are there any tips you have on keeping weight off, or for getting in exercise with a busy schedule?

I used to work for Japanese company (in Japan). The CEO/Owner was a tyraniccal megalomaniac, but he did one thing I respect. In the middle of a meeting where he was bitching out the poorly performing managers, he pulled his shoe off and chucked it at a fat bitch manager. He says "How can I trust you with my company when you won't even take care of your own body! You're fired, and get out of my company, fattie!"

Attached: DrKlahn.jpg (450x254, 23K)

According to their website, one McDonald's cheeseburger contains 301 calories and a regular portion of fries comes in at 337 calories.

This means, if one woman were to consume six cheeseburgers and four portions of fries, they would take in almost 3,500 calories - 1,500 calories more than the recommended daily amount.

They would also consume twice the recommended amount of fat and more than twice the recommended amount of salt.

>her

This is possibly the last funny thing to comeout of this shithole.

...in one meal

>When you think you understand what "gender", "social construct" and "genetics" mean, but you don't because you don't read

Attached: 386D638A-3282-4430-A971-7D35F336548C.jpg (500x334, 62K)

You're kicking ass! Keep it up!

Attached: ThumbsUp.gif (355x225, 1.5M)

The guy was not a doctor and if he was, he was a shit one. PCOS does have a bearing in your weight in the same way that castrating a man has a bearing in his.

PCOS makes your ovaries stop working well and, in some cases, entirely. When you lack your sex hormones, you go into a weird default mode that makes you fat and androgynous.

>project harpoon
>my fuckin sides

Except it wont be and research is finding, daily, that there is a lot more to weight than diet and exercise.

That being said, there is a massive problem in the western world with sugar intake and its effect on over eating. Turns out, while we were vilifying fats, it was sugar that was the problem. Low fat foods were packed with sugar.

It's afraid.

The only reason fatties, trannies, and ultra feminists can even complain about such first world issues is because they are protected by those who are willing to do what they can't stomach. Yet they call us oppressors, bigots, and all manner of -ists and -isms. I guarantee all this "muh oppression" bullshit would end instantly the second they had to build a world instead of tear one down. The west's biggest mistake was coddling people too much.

Fuck 'em. I will never contort my thoughts and opinions to satisfy their feels. They can pound sand, the fucking freaks.

Research is curbing the truth to not offend fat american woman. Diet and fitness. That's it. No sneaking chips or chicken wings. No cheat days until you lose 5 pounds. Seriously. Why do you think there are less fat people in other countries? I know from experience. Seriously, fuck your excuses. Diet is a huuuge part of it, no fucking cheating. Fish chicken, fruits and veggies. No fruit smoothies. Fruit has sugar in it, not supposed to eat 10 apples in one sitting.

Coffee should be black, or stevia if you need sweetner.

No fucking bread at all. If your hungry, too gddamn bad, feel hungry, your stomach will shrink naturally. Small portions for every meal.

Fuckers

i think you should be able to shes fat, but to hate her for it just seems immature.

Hahaha. I remember the caption for that photo went something like “she goes from school bus to stunning”

I've been to south korea, all over the country. There's no fat people and the only overweight ones are like how we see a little more than regular sized American girls.

Bones are dangerous for dogs, they can splinter and harm the doggo’s digestive track. On the other hand, have you ever seen a hungry guy eat ribs or chicken wings?

discord
=
.gg/A4TcvTE

Yup, she's fat. It's not attractive.

>The only reason fatties, trannies, and ultra feminists can even complain about such first world issues is because they are protected by those who are willing to do what they can't stomach.
Which is why I saw let them. Let them be stupid and let them run this shit into the ground and let them find themselves right in front of reality.

Let them.

Attached: let them.png (1149x328, 75K)

Why didn’t they just step on the scales to break them? Do they know that the scale had the last laugh because by breaking them with vigorous swings of objects, they are actually exercising?

Fucking diamonds.

Post nudes

I like women with a little bit more on them, but when I search "chubby" I get pics of morbidly obese, half-orc, neon mongoloids that would die of a heart attack if the elevator in their apartment building finally decided to end itself after years of torture.

>I like women with a little bit more on them
Right??
Like pic related!
Of course, if she got fatter than that, we'd have a problem, but I like her thicc-ness

Attached: 1526276784411.jpg (2592x3280, 433K)

I lost 80 lbs just living the college life and not being able to afford much food at all. I was eating the same shit, just less of it. Now I can afford to eat like shit, but I am trying to cut back on some things gradually. More water and less of other drinks, more whole grain products and less white bread, less pasta and more veggies on the side for dinner, shit like that. I think I was about 300lbs, went down to 220lbs, now back up to 240lbs.

Yes, this is it exactly!

“That’s some hideous looking ginger root...wait...oh my lord!”

Attached: vexx03.jpg (320x240, 21K)

Fatty can be great. They can also be the ugliest bitches if they wear their fat wrong. Pic related

Attached: th.jpg (474x632, 24K)

Attached: reality vs fat acceptance.webm (800x450, 949K)

The San Francisco disease?

>flightofthefatgirl
Pigs can't fly though

Hey, I think I know that guy.

Attached: 1552287983963.jpg (474x632, 80K)

Thank god she has +10% impact resistance.

based

Most of africa, war torn middle east, north koreans, jungle asia, detroit...

I've been trying to lose weight Yea Forums. Just thought I'd pop in to say fuck these bitches. They don't wanna work.

same thing really, lets be honest

only in white countries nobody is starving because we succeded in making a livable society. But in my home country of Kazakhstan, many people are starving.

They probably meant it as a compliment.

building muscle is good. at that weight, just walking would be good. if she can do a squat, 20 squats over a day, maybe 50 pushups in a day... 100 jumping jacks...

that's actually going to be noticed well after a few days. you'll feel the muscles all stronger. it's very simple to start. then, you burn calories because your bigger muscles need them just because you made them bigger.

Oh boy do i have the group for you! look up cpop group acrush. Thank me later

In America, our poor people are fat. Don’t ask how it works.

Doesn’t stop them from trying
See:

Currently 450, and this. Fat is what I am. It's not to be glorified, just a state of being.

>Currently 450

Fuck really?

More like a state of eating

Because in america healthy food is more expensive than shit unhealthy food. So poor people only eat unhealthy food. They also cannot afford gym memberships or sport shit. This is why i like kazakhstan. Here, rich people eat vegetables and goat, poor people also eat vegetable and goat, but less

If you are fat and accept it then who am i to try and change you. But i expect the same from you, dont try and change my actions or believes, this is my way of looking at this

You don’t need a gym membership to walk/run outside. A jump rope costs the same as two large pizzas. You can also not eat as much unhealthy food, but amerifats won’t. Instead they’ll complain about needing an entire section of a Boeing 747 like its everyone else’s problem.

Lets be honest, if you lived in detroit, would you really want to run outside?

I put a shitty bathing suit on it cause no one needs to see that.

Attached: 1552287983963 (1).jpg (474x632, 111K)

China seems to have a proper mindset. Unhealthy lifestyles shouldn't be promoted, and shaming people that live such lifestyles serves as motivation for others not to fall into such lifestyles themselves.

I care. I was fat too, but I really wanted to lose the weight. Lost 60 pounds just by changing my diet.

Don't quit. Do something for yourself, improve yourself and everything gets better. Even hanging out here.

But first: lose that fucking weight!

As a fat dude on a sofa right now, I can attest to wishing I looked like the muscle man or the hot woman. I don't care at this point really.

In video games, I'm fairly sure, I've seen stuff like that before and shot at it because they were enemies trying to eat me.

You do realize that the skinniest countries in the world don't know what the fuck a "gym" is, right? It's just life to them, not driving everywhere, not eating everything in sight, and just living. You don't need a gym, you don't need to diet. You just need to watch how much you eat, and walk every now and again. That's it.

Amen

Attached: 2015-06-08-06-15-54-2026517709.jpg (208x155, 6K)

Id probably pack a gun and wished a motherfucker would.

Diet Coke, lol

What does her weight have to do with her talent?

dont listen to everyone, especially someone with no credentials or proof (i.e. someone on Yea Forums). you'll probably end up confused and frustrated. Like personally I lost 134lbs last week by asking another person how they did it instead of consulting a professional and putting in work

I don't know. Someone on Yea Forums told me to kill myself. Gotta say it worked out great. I've never weighed so little since I became a spooky boi.

Yeah, i used to know a body builder who would fat shame all day every day with that logic. He died at 26 from opioids. Truth is everyone has vices, and mocking people for their problems when you should be managing your own is fuckin beta-tier faggotry.

Attached: wojak_07.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.2x.jpg (1200x800, 290K)

>Shouldn't tell people not to be obeses because a hardcore drug user said you shouldn't be fat and died of an overdose.

How would people know if they have a problem if no one tells them its a problem?

Nice take away. It's not at all full retard to waste your time weeping about other peoples lives. Keep smoking, drinking, fucking diseased whores, sucking cocks off grindr. At least you're not fat, huehue.

Attached: X7fQkrX.jpg (1200x1000, 166K)

Everyone has problems. Why be angry about it? If someone is fat, who cares? If someone is stupid, why bother? Only invalids worry about other people enough to seethe.

Attached: 51638075_144729643203500_3517370351891775488_n.jpg (640x584, 28K)

Can't wait till all this goddamn snow and ice melts so I can get back on my bike. I live out in a small town 40 minutes from the nearest gym and my bike is the only option I have for low impact exercise (arthritis in my knees). I could get one of those machines you can lock your bike to use it indoors, but what motivates me to get on the bike in the first place is the feeling of being outside, taking in the sites, seeing what everyone else in town is up to.

Because it requires more force to move an object of greater mass?

Just chiming in here, hardcore drugs are fucking cool and you should do them in moderation. Drugs are a special treat, don't take them like you eat a pack of fucking hot dogs cold right in front of the open fridge door, enjoy your drugs and channel the energies they give you into the choices you want to make. I use hard drugs all the time. hardly interferes with my life at all, it's moderation that is key. I have to stay on top of what's going on in my body at all times cos there might be some strange substances in there as of right now so I keep a careful eye on all bodily activities and this happens to include digestibles such as food, everything consumed has a reactionary potential so all incoming preparations must be assesses with more care than the casual spelunker.

Attached: VGI0443P040009.jpg (1200x1800, 196K)

Attached: 5f3.jpg (680x695, 34K)

So then maybe they should put down the chocolate cake more often.

There are people out there, many people, who preach that being morbidly obese is fine in every way, then turn around and try to shame others who exist in a healthy weight range, and demand that every facet of society needs to change to accommodate them. These people deserve hate. Those who are fat, who realized that its a problem, and try to change that, deserve respect. We don't shame people for being fat, we shame them for being stupid.

Attached: 1490592563672.jpg (433x599, 77K)

Oh god all the pictures of fat women though, I'm rolling pretty hard right now and this is not improving my trip. I do a lot of cocaine and Hallucinogens so it's easy not to eat and the money comes naturally from the savings of not eating so much, I do have a job which solved my weight problem right there... oh I prolly should have started with that, I used to be in excess 275 and am down to 215 now and I owe it all to mild starvation, sleep deprivation, drug use and a general need for experiences in excess of the endorphins achieved by the allocation of a burger, but when I DO feel like ingesting something full of garbage, I don't think twice about it because it's only rent when none of my tenants stay for free; I use up all my energy speeding and whatnot; I don't even need exercise because of my habits; up north the cold keeps one sedentary 6 months a year anyhow so you gotta do something fore boredom (and sanity)

Attached: 03.jpg (800x1200, 78K)

Rejoice brother, for I hear that spring is coming soon. Supposed to be a high of 7 and low of 0 (non-retarded units) next Sunday for me.