I know Yea Forums is probably the worst place to do this but I’m desperate. So I have pretty bad depression, anxiety...

I know Yea Forums is probably the worst place to do this but I’m desperate. So I have pretty bad depression, anxiety, stress, and anger issues. I constantly feel like something is wrong with me. I feel like it’s effecting my marriage and I don’t want it to effect my child either. I currently live with my wife’s family and her mother tells me to just get over it and change my way of thinking. I don’t have health insurance at the moment, but I’m working a new job that will give me insurance here soon. I really don’t know how to help myself, and every option I think of, her and her family think it won’t work. I just want to be happy and not lose my marriage or my kid.

Attached: 5B9D1C12-4658-4C7F-AB7C-BD3B375A756C.jpg (200x195, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sinnlist.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_in_antiquity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_depression
twitter.com/AnonBabble

therapist. counselling. psychiatrist. pick one and go.

Sup, ano. I recommend you to confess about it on
sinnlist.com

Attached: 1_1W8UJC57lvwgqoGrY_wMcg.png (1200x1200, 14K)

The belief that someone else is always going to be better at solving your problem...

Instead of thinking about what you don't want, and feel bad, think about what you do want, and feel good.

have you considered beating your family? that always seemed to cheer up my dad lol

but seriously, just do heroin

Attached: on-off.jpg (1920x1920, 590K)

Wrong, you go to the doctor because they can fucking help you to get better, not because they will make you magically get better, same with therapists and psychiatrist

This

Believe me they arent going to solve shit. They are going to teach you how to solve it yourself.

I've done counseling. They dont help but in a different way. The first step here is wanting to actually get the help. Therapy sucks but sometimes its the only solution.

Which is worse talking to someone twice a month or losing your kid and wife?

Quality advice

i'm not that user, but i heard that when it comes to depression 1/3 of people will react positively to talk therapy, the next 1/3 of people will react positively to anti-depressant medication, and the last 1/3 are just fucked.

if there's a chance that a depressed guy is actually kind of lucky and in the first category then it's worth a shot imo

I believe in solving problems myself, rather than whining about them on the internet. Real question is why people do this anyway. Closest an answer I could get is finding an unreal answer while the real one is obvious but not acceptable for some reason

"Depressed guy" is some aberration of the xxi century...

how so? people have been offing themselves for as long as history has been recorded, as far as i know

honestly talking is just helpful to anyone. You can rant about whatever.

If you're really against therapy get a journal and write in it.

I categorize mine as follows:

Mood to begin the day:
Baseline mood: (I have anger stuff so I do a _/10)
Peak mood: Whatever your most upset or happy was.
Notes on the morning: Could be what made your peak mood or just notable occurrences (woke up and made my wife breakfast)
Daily Plan: Nothing too indepth here just 2-3 tasks it would be nice to accomplish that day that are outside of your normal schedule (doing laundry, doing something nice for the GF, hike a mountain etc) These can repeat and often do but it will keep you task oriented better because you know what you want.

Mid day mood:
Midday Baseline mood:
Midday Peak mood:
Notes: this is the largest note area in my journal since I have the most time alone to write during midday

End day mood:
End day baseline:
End day peak mood:
Notes:
Overall Stability for the day: I put this last but you can fill it out earlier, its just how up and down my moods are or how rational I feel.

Yet here you are, on the internet. Asking for help.

Really? Name one that happened before xx and is confirmed suicide due to depression

I am not op.

I hope you DO lose your goddamn fucking marriage and kid. I also hope you fucking smash your wife's face in infront of her retarded family.

Well alright can you fill me in on your conclusions then? I'll take both real and unreal please.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_in_antiquity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_depression

it was common enough that they had to forbid it in the bible