Untitled

:(

Attached: 100_0053.jpg (1536x2304, 732K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myrecipes.com/recipe/draculas-revenge-baked-penne-with-sausage-garlic
nhn.ou.edu/~abbott/
nhn.ou.edu/~abbott/trip_pictures/pictures_to_copy/2005_10_16/IMG_0256.JPG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 100_0070.jpg (2304x1536, 816K)

why would you even post that ...

Attached: 100_0069.jpg (2304x1536, 780K)

Attached: 100_0055.jpg (1536x2304, 697K)

F?

What the hell is that?

Attached: 100_0061.jpg (1536x2304, 728K)

This woman is gold. Harpies that support and advocate abortion should see this.

Ok, yeah, definite F

Attached: 100_0066.jpg (2304x1536, 702K)

post more
alos checked.

Attached: 100_0064.jpg (2304x1536, 729K)

checked
this OC?

Attached: 100_0063.jpg (2304x1536, 812K)

No, I stumbled onto an index of some guy's family photos. These were among them.

Attached: 100_0057.jpg (1536x2304, 737K)

:(

link

Who in their right mind would say "oh this couple just had a traumatic experience that will completely break their mind in child making... LET'S TAKE SOME PICTURE YAAAAAY!!"

I can feel!

Fucking feelies

well, not OP, but Integris Health is is OK so that might explain it

Yeah, F for Fucked Up.

Pretty surr that fetus was going to turn into a retarded baby look at the top of the head... its missing half its head

Attached: 1546626916620.gif (148x262, 1.94M)

did they have a miscarriage?
why are they crying? i wouldn't even touch that shit if i was the father.

Oops wrong pic

Attached: 1544811576631.png (231x218, 4K)

What the fuck? This country's fucking insane

Why the fuck would anyone keep snapping photos of their grief?

Attached: One-Hour-Photo-Seymour-Parrish.jpg (720x405, 77K)

Nice bush

F for Frog baby thing

Omg it's smiling

I mean... It fits.

not the whole country, but at least the cattle fucking section is

who the fuck is taking photos and why

ironically you'll never forget this thread
kek

Well that was fucking sad.

Is this loss?

There are dozens of subdirectories and hundred of photos I haven't gone over yet, and I'm not exactly sure what legal liability I'd assume for the contents of the index by distributing a link to it.
Besides, I don't want to dox the guy.

Attached: IMG_0002.jpg (2592x1944, 968K)

you already doxed him.

Any nudes of the wife?

this

None so far, but I did find a recipe for baked penne with sausage that sounds pretty good.

how did you find this anyway?

Also, whatever the fuck this is.
>1) I have known Brian [REMOVED] for 4 years.
>2) Brian is a friend of mine.
>3) Brian is organized, giving, helpful and patient. He offers to help without being asked. He is thoughtful to other peoples needs. I think all of these traits are assets to a successful marriage.
>4) I have not observed any traits that would prove to be a liability to his marriage.
>5) I have observed examples of his thoughtfulness and willingness to help others while vacationing. He helps around the house. He has volunteered to help my mother with housework and chores around her house. He offers to do the cooking, and he helps to clean up. He gives advice and information when needed. Brian is a very thoughtful and caring person.

>1) I have known Brian for 4 years.
>2) He is a friend of mine.
>3) Brian is a very generous and giving person. He is very dedicated to his marriage and his job and he works hard at both. He is very willing to both express his views and listen to other people’s opinions when issues arise. He is also willing to compromise, which is very important to a marriage.
>4) I have not seen any aspects that would be a liability to his marriage.
>5) We have asked Charlotte and Brian to be the Godparents of our child. He is willing to take time off of work and drive 800 miles to attend the Baptism because it is important to my wife and myself that they attend.

Give recipe.

dunno? more?

>Our system thinks you post is spam.
Aces.

Pastebin, RSjnM3RF

Attached: IMG_0796.jpg (1200x1600, 162K)

Rip in peace, little red monkey.

Wtf is this thread0

löl

Oklahoma

that's a stupid comment. most abortions are done when it's just an amorphous mass of cells. abortions that happen late are generally done for medical reasons.

Thx for the recipe.

>RSjnM3RF

myrecipes.com/recipe/draculas-revenge-baked-penne-with-sausage-garlic

Scandalous.

Attached: IMG_0729.jpg (1600x1200, 159K)

She looks suicidal

Attached: IMG_0665.jpg (2592x1944, 1.95M)

I know these people

Uh oh

Attached: IMG_0661.jpg (2592x1944, 1.3M)

Wtf is this. Looks like some creepy ass cyberex material. Those pictures, all of this makes me eerie

The rest of the directories are mostly just photos of the two children they've had since the first image set. Happy end.
I'll leave you with this photo of him as a younger man and a letter apparently drafted by his wife.

>Hi Pege,
>I hope all is going well with you. Flora told me that you are only working one job now, I bet that has made things a lot easier for you. I’m trying to write this letter on Brad’s computer, I think it makes things more difficult because I can see more mistakes, if I write I just make it illegible so you can’t read it. How is work, busy as usual I suppose, that is how it is here. I have been working part time only, and I usually only work 4 hour shifts at a time. I don’t particularly like my job and I find it easier to take in 4 hour increments.
>The pregnancy is going well, I feel great. I’m almost at the beginning of my last trimester. Brad painted the baby’s room a month ago. The walls are a real light blue and the ceiling a pale yellow. We put a border up with blocks of yellow, green, purple, blue and white alternating with bugs. It looks pretty cute if I say so myself. We bought a crib last week and I’m going to get a dresser set at Lowe’s and paint it some color, I haven’t gotten that far yet.
>I planted tomatoes today, 10 plants! I’m always afraid we won’t have enough tomatoes. I also planted chives and beans. The season seems a little longer here but it gets so hot in the summer it usually fries or dries the tomatoes right on the vine. We are starting to get the yard ready to plant flowers. We want to plant impatiens [sp?] in the front, so I’m on the lookout for multiple colored flowers. We really have fun working in the yard, I really enjoy it.
>How are things without Doris at work? We’ll be up in June for the shower so I hope to see you then. I’ll talk to you later!

We'll take a peek into another stranger's life later tonight. See you then.

Attached: IMG_0439.jpg (507x350, 142K)

My voyeuristic instincts are intrigued

Oh fuck. I'm diamond. Post that recipe.

Attached: 1549910082806.jpg (261x194, 15K)

Brad Abbott
Professor of Physics & Astronomy

you failed op. perfect dox.

nhn.ou.edu/~abbott/

nhn.ou.edu/~abbott/trip_pictures/pictures_to_copy/2005_10_16/IMG_0256.JPG

Fuck you. Shithead!!

I had an ex that kept pics of her holding her stillborn baby after it died on her FB. Shit was so morbid.

cry more
you started it faggot

Is this a normal part of the grieving process? My aunt had a miscarriage and she sent framed photographs of teh baby in its coffin to all the family. I remember seeing it in my mums room when I was a kid adn was like wtf

This made me genuinely feel happy for her after seeing the first pics.. I guess I'm not as dead inside as I thought