How does Yea Forums find a dealer in a town they just moved to? I've tried craigslist, grindr, whisper...

How does Yea Forums find a dealer in a town they just moved to? I've tried craigslist, grindr, whisper, etc etc and it's all either scam artists or people that want to rip you off otherwise. I just wanna get high Yea Forumsros

Attached: 0rr73fyxcbl21[1].jpg (2579x1939, 199K)

only gays do drugs

Instagram possibly? I find a shit load of weed dealers and the likes on there, but I'm in a major city in the UK. How about the Darknet? It's safer to get stuff from there anyway.

The gays are trying to charge at least 3x what I usually pay because I want their drugs and not their dicks. Fuck this gay earth

if its isn't a shithole in afghanistan u can literally
just go to the park. or go to the club.

>gay
Can confirm

Go to your local donut shop at 3 am

Where are you OP?

darknet. so ez and so convenient.

OP is retarded

I moved to bumfuck nowhere so darknet is probably my best option for anything that isn't pot, which I couldn't care less about. What's the popular market these days? I've never used it but it shouldn't be too hard to figure out

Alabama

what city

Then your best bet is

Talladega county

Dream market mate. It's so mind numbingly easy to do, aslong as you take extra precautions to not get tracked with VPNs and such. You can have A+ grade of whatever you want with next day delivery.

Google The Dark Net Bible, it'll explain every minute detail about it.

Go into B'ham and ask a bartender where to get some weed. Proceed from there if you want stronger stuff.

>crystal meth
stay sober meth is uber neurotoxic that shit will almost quite literally rot your brain

Certain areas just sell it on the corner, but I only buy from white people. Less likely to get carjacked.

>implying telling someone crystal meth is bad for them is gonna make them think twice
Are you retarded?

Oh fuck you want meth? First off, you are a fucking idiot. Second, if you can't find meth in Talladega county then you aren't a meth user. ffs just try and buy a pack of cigarettes at the store and there will be meth heads at the pumps, buying beer, in line behind you, etc. lol.

of course all the dweebs on here are telling you to find a dealer online hahaha. no... you want some shards? take your ass down to the do-it-yourself car wash or laundry mat and ask a fuckin tweak for a teener. nobody is slanging glass on instagram lol

around here the mexicans have the bomb glass. most the whites are straight jailbird peckerwoods where as the mexicans are like tweeking field workers. When I used to smoke meth, it was everywhere. It blows my mind when I look back at how many people were blowing clouds behind closed doors. Meth is the most under the radar drug in the world. Closet smokers all over the fucking place

ikr i live in rural Alabama a couple counties north of there but I know its the same as here. Everywhere I go there are these strung out people running around like cockroaches. It would be easier to get meth than it would to get some green.

>major city in the UK
go to camden town you'll find enough dealers there

Yeah they can frame the fuck out of a house on that shit. One day its a bare lot and the next there is the skeleton of a 2 story 4 bedroom house.

Yeah, it stays up long enough for it to fall down in 4 years.

Go to a laundromat. Seriously laundromats, may have to hang out for a bit but you usually can get anything at them.

Attached: 1551927962387m.jpg (1024x768, 80K)

I literally live in camden town. I wear dark hoodies and stuff and I'm like 18 so I would think there are people trying to tell me weed (my dad's been offered so many times). But I've never had anybody ask. What should I do lol. I live just a short distance away from the high street btw

You are exactly right. Houses fall down after 4 years. Thank god we have you for your incredibly accurate analysis.

yes

Meet people in person and ask if they know anyone who sells, keep doing that until you find someone

Stop a policeman, they can give you all the details on your local drug dealers...they will even take you to a nice room, and feed you where you can meet and be around other like minded junkies (oh, I mean...Drug user inclined individuals)