In less than a week, I will be married to her and live a happy life together. How does that make you feel?

In less than a week, I will be married to her and live a happy life together. How does that make you feel?

Attached: IMG_7663.jpg (1366x2048, 557K)

I've already fucked Vanessa, she gives lazy head. Enjoy cuck!

clearly nobody gives a fuck

Happy for you!

Yeah sure, that’s a nice smile she’s putting on for the camera but really look at her. I can just imagine her constantly giving me shit and going psycho when I forget to take out the trash. She would hate putting out and make me jerk off most times instead of having sex. She looks like she could be a real cunt.

sad, but am hppy for yuo fren

Attached: cc1.jpg (619x453, 28K)

Oldfag here. I've been married 32 years. It Always starts off that way. Keep your eyes open. Love is blind.

She'll want the divorce after seeing your micropenis

>rip op

Attached: Smug fuck you.jpg (228x221, 7K)

It makes me feel great that my wife is better looking than your fiancee.

Marriedfag here.

It won't always be happy. Marriage is not a panacea for personal happiness and fulfillment. It's always, always, a work in progress.

I'm happy for you and good luck.

I only care about her nudes and future passed out photos youll post. I hope you rape her good at night.

She will betray you

marrying a kid?

Big ol bush?

jealous as fuck. you lucky op

Don't care. Post nudes, faggot.

Happy for you big chief, don't fuck it up

Attached: d82.png (600x600, 338K)

Congrats. I hope you have a long life together!

LoL enjoy slowly getting tired of the same body every day. No surprises, eventually no sex, but she'll still be having it... just not with you.

Rekt

Like the other married fag said. It's not always going to be great. This bitch is going to drive you crazy and make you so mad that you'll want to rip your hair out. It's going to be constant work, so strap yourself in and get ready.

In less than a week I will leave earth and fly to Alpha Centauri on the back of my unicorn, so I don't care for your common life.

I feel confused, because last night she told me I was her one and only true love as she begged me to nut on her face.

Congrats OP!

And yet OP you are STILL posting on b, despite apparently having such a life where this should not even be relevant to you.

Bruh you are fucked worse than most here tbh.

Attached: CBD657BA-304F-488E-BB9B-FF4FD1CBA3F7.jpg (866x838, 161K)

>The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.

Attached: emma without sound.webm (720x1280, 1.95M)

me too

I wonder how many black dicks has emma sucked by now

I'd say more than 10

This

Attached: Screenshot_20190310-095335_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 565K)

i love frenposting

Faggot

Attached: 1526345200475.gif (300x186, 446K)

i wish you love, my friend