What video game are you playing? Are you enjoying it?

What video game are you playing? Are you enjoying it?

Attached: 39ae266936e8e5a8ae6c7dfa56a868aa.webm (1266x712, 390K)

was playing foxhole for awhile think i'm getting bored of it now currently waiting for Hytail to release

Been playing gta5 again with my girlfriend, is fun and kinda enhanced by only remembering minimal stuff about it. Makes things a little easier but still kinda surprising.

Before that I played kh3 and hated it, combat is shit and the whole game feels like it was written as a fluffy kids show you'd see on PBS. At least before it was written like the writing room was full of edgy preteens who knew nothing about human anatomy and the concept of "too many zippers"

Also currently trying to get back into Final Fantasy XIV, the new expansion is coming out and blue mage looks fucking sick. Need to grind my way through story and level up so I can play it with my friends. It's a fun game if you can afford the 13 bucks a month on it. Has a ton to do and even the crafting system is enjoyable if you give it a chance, gathering blows though. I always enjoy that game when I come back to it, it's a huge time sink though, takes awhile to do most things. Especially raids.

fortnite

Whoever made this webm doesn't understand vaginas at all.

I'm replaying Crysis right now. Even after over a decade it's still impressively ambitious. The AI is as dumb as a rock, though.

Cause it's anal

Attached: 1533171526277.jpg (112x125, 3K)

just finished crackdown, now playing crackdown 2 before i exploit my free gamepass trial and play crackdown 3

DMC5. Enjoy it a lot so far, it seems a lot easier than I remember 4 being, and definitely easier than 3, but it's fun and I'm glad to finally get a DMC game I can wholly enjoy after the disappointment that was 4.

Undertale. It came highly, highly recommended to me, and I'm enjoying it a ton. It looks really simplistic on the surface, but actually has some really deep themes to it. Kinda like Celeste.

No shit. You can't see any sign of a slit and there is way too much space between her cunt and asshole. Not to mention what the fuck is she doing with her hand? Apart from hiding her non existent pussy.

You can see the opening, it's just a shitty bitrate and the vagina itself is the same colour as her skin.

Attached: 1543915665071.jpg (748x960, 57K)

Dota Two.
Yes.

Dmc 5 is trash dmc 4 was the best dmc ever fuck you bitch

Anthem.

Hate me if you want but I really enjoy the gameplay and the visuals.

This is the type of taste I expect from people on Yea Forums.

Just downloaded Alien Isolation but im gonna wait until it gets dark today to play it. Currently playing through Jedi Knight Jedi Academy for the first time and im currently replaying Sonic Generations and DMC 4.

The 4th coming

Loving it

currently playing the new PoE league, but im just waiting for "grim dawn: forgotten gods"