Hello you degenerate faggots

Hello you degenerate faggots.

I had an idea today; it's better than whatever you niggers thought while masturbating to fake oriental trannies

Let's post a bunch of "memes" making fun of niggers on Pewdiepie's shitty subreddit; We might be able to recruit more people in our cause for the white race. Think of the children!

He's the biggest faggot that's helped us this far; We already have tons of people fucking quitting reading libtard degenerate news; we might be able to finally save the white race, once and for all.

I know you niggers won't do anything since all of you are 20 iq chimps; but if some idiot with an actual brain does this; we might have something here.

Anyways, whatever nigger faggots.

Attached: faggotcuck.jpg (1200x800, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5_i2CSc_HhA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just go back to /pol man
Dumb plan anyway
Also kys

Attached: great_tit-2-credit-Dennis-van-de-Water-56ab822.jpg (620x413, 41K)

>political raids
LOL nope.

Shut up 8 iq nigger; Go back to jerking off to tranny orientals. Any person that has an iq over 60 knows that the white race is the master race; and all degenerates must be PURGED.

yikes

This faggot isn't even a from /pol, this is just a newfag trying to be overedgy.

>reddit spacing

Attached: 1401054986044.jpg (250x362, 33K)

Stupid plan

We don't need niggers in this anyways so fuck off cunt

grow up

Only so that you niggers can actually READ what I'm saying. Fucking cunts.

Said the nigger with 20 iq

Attached: 1552212439550.png (960x960, 1.09M)

Low-effort tedious bait. You are either 12, or a very dull person, or both.

Reddit no longer has "reddit spacing"

Double line breaks have been common here since before reddit exist, and always on usenet. It improves readability.

Fuck off with that faggot shit; kys you degenerate

OP I'm pretty sure you just watched 2 videos on YouTube about popular Yea Forums raids and thought you could do the same thing

Attached: b8_musical.jpg (450x450, 28K)

The thing is I have 180iq and you faggot don't. Fuck off cunt

weak attempt at trolling. kys

Fuck off cunt, this dude is trying to do something for the white race and you nigger won't let a retard dream.

The amount of times you said “nigger” in this post just directly reflects how much of an insecure tryhard you are

Attached: E917AE57-8222-4B04-A25A-41BA0F6D3515.jpg (270x151, 16K)

Is this cuck trying to silence my free speech? I can say shit about 20iq niggers whenever I want, faggot.

Not your army.

you can stop now. nobody thinks your b8 is authentic

/pol/ mods are faggots that silence my free speech; they won't let me say shit like this

even /pol/ retards think you're a retard

180 iq is pathetic

Imagine that the only thing you can be proud of is the color of your skin, and the only way you can belong to any group is by making up some bullshit common goal because you're all a bunch of fucking retards.

can you just fucking shut up faggot

Fucking finally some retarded faggot said it. Fuck off OP

I think /pol/ mods actually have a brain; unlike you faggot

I AM NOT A FAGGOT, FUCK OFF

Holy shit you are SUCH a faggot wtf

FUCK OFF REEEEEEE

Niggers with actual brains don't actually do anything that anyone on fuckin /pol/ wants them to do.

You're the retards we have locked away in our special shed. Please stay the fuck there.

I'm guessing you tried to get into Mensa but was rebuffed, so now they and everyone who actually have done well on an IQ-test are just assholes who don't know what they are talking about?

Shut up faggot cuck

THAT's the retort you "180iq" nigger had? WOW. Typical libtard faggot; we aren't falling for your troll

youtube.com/watch?v=5_i2CSc_HhA

you just described /pol/

/pol/ might be trash but what they say is true; kill all faggots; white master race

Attached: 1546121533496.png (585x560, 259K)

White race only race. shut up faggot