Has anyone dated a trans girl before? What was it like, or what is it like?

Has anyone dated a trans girl before? What was it like, or what is it like?

Attached: images.jpg (256x256, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/594mak/how-to-eat-out-a-non-op-trans-woman-oral-sex
broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/59dxw3/a-guide-to-muffing-the-hidden-way-to-finger-trans-women
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transphobia
charlotteobserver.com/living/health-family/article76580862.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes, I have dated 20+ trans girls

around half of them have had working vaginas. you generally go in for the sniff test. if it smells like shit, piss or gross ass pussy infection, then go ahead and plow the shit outta that broad.

if it smells like the chime from slenderman, fucking run, just run. run away and don't look back.

Where the fuck would you find 20+ in your area? Im lucky to find 1.

>Extremely insecure about being girly and feminine
>Constantly requires validation
>Extreme moodswings 'cause of hormone treatment
>You better be dominant, 'cause if she/he has to, then she/he isn't being feminine
>Unless she/he likes anal, there'll be no penetration sex
>Either have to keep the secret of she/him being trans or have to live with some people thinking you're homosexual
>Constructed pussy is fucking nasty. Inside is made out of skin from former penis means there'll be hair growth inside it. Many trans women experience puss leaking but consider it their period
>Many trans women's constructed pussies feel pain when being fucked, often making penetration a non-option.

tl:dr not worth it. The very few cases of a decent trap are glorified to the point, people think that's how all trans and traps are.

you live in the wrong kind of shithole

Attached: 1552121726913.jpg (767x960, 74K)

So should i just stick to real woman?

Is funny.. one week ago I dated a trans girl and I was about to ask the same here as you

Attached: 0edbfc5d0c10068a562f27dfce0cdd9e.jpg (564x564, 102K)

>Has anyone dated a trans girl before?
>trans girl
>girl

op your a faggot.

A week ago I would say the same. But the "girl" I dated was so fucking beautifil. But I didn't fucked her bc I still have a denial in some way..

THE TOAST MUST BE SPREAD

Attached: 5b1b0cae-d8a4-47be-af60-a1c3a42cbf03.jpg._CB277297843_.jpg (2400x3000, 283K)

Let me find a pic of "her".. I'm pretty sure she still on my tinder..

Old screenshot but, here she is

Attached: E206B302-A7EC-4E9F-833D-BB9E71EC90A4.jpg (750x1334, 139K)

No fuck off

Well if youre gay, then enjoy that mess.
You can put tits on anything, dont mean its a she.

Yep. I got sucked into trap threads.. I was young, horny and fucking stupid.
I could get matches on tinder and even had a couple dates with girls but I could never get laid. Eventually I came across trap threads and you have to admit.. these days they can be really convincing.. but I soon learned the hard way that that’s all selective camera angles, make-up and camera filters etc..

I had a hot looking trap from tinder come over one night and I was so nervous that I couldn’t help but drink half a 750ml bottle of jack before she even came over.. I was so drunk that I just went for it and we started hooking up in my pool after a swim, it got cold so we went to take a hot shower and I started sobering up a little, all of his make-up came completely off and I started to notice things like his Adam’s apple and eyebrow ridge and lanky arms and big shoulders etc..

After his make up came off it was literally just me and this dude in the shower and he’s trying to grab my cock and I just shivered and felt sick

As I went to get out of the shower, he dropped his character fof a moment and said “What’s wrong bro?” In a deep voice.

He was a little taller than me too it was just fucked.. the make-up was literally all it was his fucking cock was bigger than mine what the fuck

Attached: C384E5AE-2A54-458B-82C6-9D18BCF78ECB.jpg (250x202, 8K)

>Has anyone here ever dated a cross dressing faggot with mental illness and delusions of being a real woman before?
Ftfy

True and not.. you need to be in the situation to understand..
I was VERY opposed to hang out with someone trans, but I'm 30 so it was a "meh, why not? is just a hang out".

People out there still believing that trans people dress like women to fuck for money.. is not like that

>her
>she
Lol

>Spot the sexual insecure faggot

Fuck me sideways. I would drink myself into oblivion after a night like that.

I haven’t, but not because I wouldn’t.
There’s this one broad I really dig...

Basically, this girl I like was born a guy. When people hear that, they assume she tricked me or I’m into shemales or some shit, but here’s how it went down:
I was good friends with this dude who was always kinda soft and androgynous, but I never thought anything of it because he was interested in and was dating women. I knew him for nearly 10 years before he came out as she, and now it’s been a good 5+ years since then.
Anyway at first I thought it was a bit strange, but she’s got a good head on her shoulders so I just rolled with it because ultimately it didn’t really change anything.

then one day I noticed she was pretty cute...

So it’s been a bit weird because here is this person that I’ve known for well over a decade that we’ve seen each other through ups and downs across 2 states through sickness, health, drunkenness and some legal trouble and we totally get each other but now I like how she looks in a skirt.
Finally I thought fuckit and just straight up told them that I liked them, but they only see me as platonic ;(

It’s funny because in times past, I’ve made jokes about fags, queers, and trannies, but now I’m pining after one.

>“I only date real women”
Enjoy

Attached: 7BCB7349-620C-47F1-8E47-9B5C89314831.jpg (750x1097, 209K)

No, I'm not sexually insecure or sexually repressed. Also I'm not a faggot. I prefer actual women not men playing at being women. That's the truth of it all, no matter how they try to dress themselves they are still men and fucking them is still faggotry, faggot. Enjoy your AIDS.

Been hooking up with a trans girl every 3 months or so when she is in town. Been going on for about 2 years. Blowing her until she cums in my mouth is what keeps me coming back. We fuck too but swallowing is the best part. She passable. Has big fake tits, very feminine. Sexy accent...

Nigga if it has or ever had a dick it's a dude.

In my (limited to 3) experience, only one was as described. The other two were alright, and id say one was probably one of the best relationships I ever had. if i hadnt moved for a job, we probably would still be together.

>Lots in common growing up
>same taste in women too
>anal is the best
>no worry about kids if the condom breaks
>didn't have to put the toilet seat down

That is not any sort of girl. It's a dude. You are sucking a man's dick. You are a faggot.

THAT is a woman... has a vagina full of STD.. full grown hairy body.. smell of a hippie.. is your type

>she

Still more beautiful than 80% of woman
>Baby tears

Attached: 2E2F0D8D-0ADB-4608-AD0F-571EADF44189.jpg (640x640, 52K)

"men playing at being women"
>Yeah yeah, whatever grampa.. welcome to 2019

Call it what’s you want. But if you saw her in public you’d want to fuck her. But your beta trump voting ass would probably go home and fap because you wouldn’t have the balls to approach her, “faggot”.

It was like dating a gay guy who had a couple of surgeries.

>girl
okay fag

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Only because you are gay and prefer men. He does not even look female, just a dude with tits...

>2019
>straight people is the minority
>"I don't like what you like"
>"that's not a woman"
>Your boss is gay
>your brother declares gay himself
>you sis prob has a lesbian experience
>"still waiting for the love of my life(straight)" (waifu inminent)

>the truth has been told

(you)

Attached: Berkeley-Riot-1.jpg (768x1024, 268K)

I got your back, OP
broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/594mak/how-to-eat-out-a-non-op-trans-woman-oral-sex
broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/59dxw3/a-guide-to-muffing-the-hidden-way-to-finger-trans-women

>spic
>real woman
back to the gas chamber retard

I prefer women. Didn't fuck a trans yet tho I hanged with this one. I'm open minded. Maybe tomorrow will fuck someone, maybe I'll find someone straight and stick to her for life.. who knows?..
At least I'm not a faggot at denial fapping behind a screen and yelling "you fags are sick!"

>her until she cums in my mouth
>her
When did you start liking dudes faggot?

user, oh no no no,,,,,
you literally fucked a crossdresser, why do gay men do this shit?

>friendzoned by a dude

Attached: 1438439163245.jpg (596x628, 33K)

>2019
the year biology became subjective...

no you're just a faggot. A literal faggot

Lol.. congrats.. now you declare yourself as 13 yo stupid kiddo..
That's your argument? A picture of a guy with breasts? Really?... at least try it.. use your brain. I know you can do better..

back to tumblr faggot

Attached: youths-l-r-jades-sadie-wesley-lane-trans-march-toronto-pride-sign-FG6NB3.jpg (1300x956, 193K)

>"I prefer woman"
>"You're a faggot"

>comprehensive reading at max

>47 replies, 17 posters
Don't let the bots fool you into thinking this faggotry is normal or healthy

Tell that to the 99% of the global population, and keep fapping secretly to traps and trans

How do you know how tumbler people is like?.. I can't tell. But seems like you know...

Sleeping with women doesn't change the fact that you're a mentally ill faggot who also would sleep with men. Stop being in denial, fag

(you)

Attached: Little-Beardy-Bear-Schwarz-Twitter-compilation-672x372.jpg (672x372, 75K)

If 99% of the global population declared itself dinosaurs, it wouldn't make it so, you fool.
3/10 for making me reply.

If being gay makes you happy and more secure about your "straight" sexuallity, ok.. I'm gay ?)
Who cares?

these people make up a small % of the population go to reddit if you want to be a faggot and have people praise you for your weird degenerate choices in life.

Attached: imagest34t34t.jpg (247x204, 9K)

I didn't tell you to stop enjoying shit, kid.
I merely suggested you stop deluding yourself from the fact that you are gay.

>"Someone tell me that I'm super straight so everyone is gay and should die.. I'M NORMAL I'M NORMAL!!!"

Attached: 1408543297950.png (633x758, 29K)

Considering the nature of how ideas and language work... that would pretty definitively redefine dinosaurs to make it exactly so.

As long as they display right being ideology, are repulsed by these demonic creatures, and don't display symptoms of the FV they're fine in my book

That would standarize dinosaurs, and you'll be weird being human.. kek

Nice try faggot, back to your tranny thread

Attached: 1551659161196.jpg (2400x3000, 1.87M)

Ideas and language do not magically make objective science disappear.

Explain. We are doomed

assumption.
higher rates of mental illness in trans people.
If I told you that the sky was purple you would call me crazy.
but if I told you Im a women trapped inside a mans body you would tell me to cut my dick off install some tits and call it a day.

Chick with a beard and a mental problem got pregnant.

There's a word for people like you..
Oh yeah..
>retrograde

Attached: shit.jpg (868x1562, 142K)

Tell me when modern psychology declared trans people illness or a personality dysphoria..
But, is funny...
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transphobia
transphobia it is...

Attached: tom.jpg (800x450, 61K)

>gender dysphoria is literally a mental illness
poor b8/10

They really do. Language controls thought and shapes society. Specific ideas can propagate and undermine established knowledge (like what anti vax, flat earth, and creationists actively cultivate ) and in time destroy the knowledge, redefining the meaning, and making science 'disappear'. Or are you one of those autists who believes science is an immutable object in a box somewhere catalogued and readable, and not a tool for civilizations to explore and define things?

>The DSM-5 refers to the topic as gender dysphoria while reinforcing the idea that being transgender is not considered a mental illness

charlotteobserver.com/living/health-family/article76580862.html

>at least learn to google properly, super straight boi

>Some doctors saying "It's okay if you feel happy"
>Literally same delusions as schizophrenia
nice try faggot

Attached: 4385803527_d68a3fc5db.jpg (500x375, 170K)

Let's suppose that it is.. but so are you transphobic.. that's a mental illnes bruh

Attached: trolling_hd.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

can't be transphobic to genders that aren't real fag

Attached: being-gender-fluid-means-sometimes-im-a-retard-retard-retard-7561979.png (500x522, 70K)

That’s because post op trans are fucking disgusting and I don’t know why anyone could consider that disfigured open wound more attractive than literally any wiener fucking baffles me

Discuss that with a therapist bruh, you need it.

>critical element of gender dysphoria is the presence of clinically significant distress associated with the condition
Holy fuck, trannies really out here thinking they can CHOOSE if they have a mental illness or not XD

you are dating a mentally ill man there is no such thing as trans girl

you gay

Leave it alone. He has a real illness. Stop feeding his phobia.

(You)

Attached: 1551658881124.jpg (1000x902, 209K)

I'm not going to pay $60 an hour to tell someone about genders that are made up for attention

Attached: 1297394098262.jpg (600x600, 67K)

>discussing to a proffesional
>muh oppinion

Attached: 3529250f8a7597e9377ab6e6f462098a.jpg (640x640, 52K)

>Thinking tumblr genders are real

Attached: 1529017023288.png (627x589, 74K)

>2019
>Believing in a omnipotent being
>Unicorns? Why not

Attached: salty.jpg (576x576, 340K)

Voltaire was a french philosopher, wouldn't put it past a sub 70 iq retard to think that was a bible quote. Keep coping faggot

Thinking "god" is real....

Attached: donnie.jpg (480x360, 11K)

god isn't real, cry faggot cry and go back to the tranny thread

My iq is 118 fyi, so keep trying.. You'll get tired and will abandon the thread

yummy

Attached: female at last.jpg (600x800, 51K)

No it isn't fag, keep larping

Attached: eb6687b6a251d536a10211c308d64d25.jpg (329x750, 40K)

>using fag as an insult
>2019
>congrats, you made me kek

>Using god as argument
>"god isn't real"

How desperate are u?

>have to live with some people thinking you are homosexual.
Well, you are.

That's something a faggot would say
god wasn't the argument sorry you're too retarded to even read KEK

Attached: 1529013414874.jpg (662x900, 59K)

>Master at denial
>keep fapping to homo stuff secretly
>muh principles
>must hate gays so they will think I'm normal

>gets triggered over the word "god" in a meme
thanks for playing, keep coping harder faggot

Your poor argument based in a philosopher prior 1800 speaking about metaphysics and using it in a meme to joke about genders and assuming that will hurt me in some way was the culprit of my laugh. Is so complicated and yet you're so basic..

>poor argument
>literal meme
nigger it's time to an hero if you're actually this autistic

Attached: 1538783620575.png (214x236, 5K)

I don't hate trans people. I want them to be happy. I find it unfortunate so few of them are.

With that being said, I also don't feel obligated to play pretend with them.

It's a dude who thinks he is a girl. That will never make him a girl.

If a man believed he was a car and replaced his hands and feet with wheels, he would never run on gasoline no matter how much he wanted to.

That's life.

Live your life and peace be with you trans people, but don't expect me to play pretend with you.

That's what a white knight would say
>good luck trying to change how people thinks and define themselves

>>poor argument
>>literal meme

Yeah.. that's.. the point?
jesus.. Have you ever tried to make a synapse? Is healthy.. and kids in your school say it's cool

No amount of modernity is going to make you less of a chutney ferret.

>minority
That’s some weapons grade stupid.

Faggot thinks that someone is actually using a MEME as an argument

Attached: 12d.jpg (567x561, 32K)

Enjoy being a homo all you want.

Straight has always been, is, and always we be normal.

>Your poor argument based in a philosopher prior 1800 speaking about metaphysics and using it in a meme to joke about genders and assuming that will hurt me in some way was the culprit of my laugh
>being this autistic
just kill yourself now nigger

>trans girl
you mean if you've dated a guy before? No.

Knowledge and humanity is being redefined every year, so.. yeah.. That's how it works.. no matter how much you learnt about the past. What really matters is the actual normalized knowledge and what's next.

>t.tranny lover

Lol.. samefagging???
REALLY??
I expected more from you.. I think you're out of speech more than "you're a faggot" and "trans is illness"

I’ll throw a rock at your head. If you duck you’re full of shit.

>Claims to have a large IQ in a tranny thread on Yea Forums

Attached: really.png (366x138, 13K)

Dated this one from brazil for a bit... insisted on being called female (despite huge fucking cock).

Acted exactly like a valley girl, told me I wasnt gay because he was a girl...

Boring fuck, will always stick with fucking cis males from here on out.

Attached: Screenshot_20181022-220416_Tinder.jpg (1440x2560, 1.24M)

>faggots keep trying to prove their mental illness is okay by being absolute faggots about it

Attached: 1549913745573.jpg (400x400, 15K)

>samefag
^_^

You're a brain dead idiot

I’m a different dude you cheese faced penis fish.

>being this wrong
Not only are you delusional, but you're clinically retarded. Just get it over and neck yourself fag boy

Attached: kys.png (1920x1080, 197K)

you’re about 50/50. and who gives a shit you slack-jawed lobster botherer?

Literal family disappointment.

I'd rather they just be euthanized but same goes for the reddit IQ larpers, pretty bottom of the barrel tbh fam

Attached: Screenshot_20190310-141209__01.jpg (412x554, 55K)

Lol.. now this is funny, you're craving attention samefagging and pretending to be several anons.. after starting an argument because you don't like trans
>in Yea Forums

I don't know if keep rofl or actually be sad because of your sad behaviour of reaffirm
that you're straight, gay are wrong, and trans pretend to be..
Reality will stomp in your face.. and you deep inside will remember that I won. Someone, somewhere, it doesn't matter..

I won..

>2019
>Still trying to deny the truth, to live in a lie that everything and life on earth was just an "accident"

Grow up and see the truth already

Man, it must be sad to have to cope so hard because you're a mad faggot. Just go back to your tranny threads retard

Attached: kys.png (1920x1080, 210K)

> craving attention
You got that projection shit down you. That would explain your improbably distended anus. No fuck off back to your glory hole you quavering pile of day old sphincter cheese.

kek funny read. fucking homos. die u degens

Attached: still would.jpg (702x722, 131K)

I won... It doesn't matter how many post you make to pretend to be more that one sexual insecure about his weenie..

talking to yourself now. Great job retard, really showing off your sub 70 iq, keep jerking off to trannies like the little faggot you

Attached: IMG_0387.jpg (641x612, 68K)

> I won
You’re like one of those fat ugly chicks that compensates by being loud and outwardly confident. Then, when you get drunk, you cry about how nobody is attracted to you. So, take the weird disorders you call your sexuality, roll them up and fold them over, and then push them up your cock you unwashed stick of greasy fuck.

Shhh.. I won..

Attached: 507b5c16-1cf4-4cd1-82af-1dbdc43917af.gif (480x197, 523K)

I.. Won...

Those kids who beat you up in the 8th grade? They weren’t wrong.

It sucks they make you think they love you then they find other interests and leave you without telling you

Here's your prize, you get to be the king faggot and suck as many dicks as you want right after you take your retard meds

Attached: kys.png (800x600, 85K)

Shhh...

Keep covering your ears like the scared tranny lover you are gay boy

Attached: GWbugT9.jpg (3500x2428, 873K)

Is this what passes for wit in the congealed ball of jism you call your brain? I thought the days of pompous insufferably faggot were over.

Attached: obama-shush_med.jpg (324x359, 44K)

>t.stuttering faggot
>spergs out and cries samefag over and over
Neck yourself if you're actually this autistic

Attached: 4463cadd-a4b4-4e8a-9f36-746ab9e4e16f.jpg (780x520, 94K)

So, this is your thing? It’s sort of like watching a monkey fuck a football except with the whimsy. Here I was thinking homos were clever and witty.

Shhhh.. I won, user.. shhh..

Thanks for playing, great work proving your sub 70 iq

Attached: 1533227284667.gif (680x499, 1.64M)

> shhh
That’s not a magical incantation spooge steward. Some dickheads are so far behind they think they’re leading. But hey, at least you’ll have lots of dicks to suck. Well maybe. You might be too annoying for other benders.

shhh... the retard couldn't use words so now he's going to spam this thread till it hits limit so he can go back to jerking off to men on the other threads.... shhhh

why is this guy so excited about men kissing a finger?
is it because the finger represents a cock?
just come out bro, we except faggots here

Shh..

Don't call him a fag, its 2019
>using fag as an insult
jeez why cant you let a homosexual tranny lover eat dick in peace?

Attached: 1493261437812.jpg (369x292, 30K)

LOL!
he ran out of men kissing cock fingers pictures

Shh...ove your tongue in tranny ass spunk junkie.

Shh..

the rest are trannies and he still feels ashamed about that one

nice spam faggot, keep spiraling towards depression because of how big of a faggot you are

hahaha they made fun of his cock finger kissing obsession so he stopped posting the photos

pussy

see

This thread is all about 2 guys being attention whores.
Please, continue exploring Yea Forums

hes not so quick with the replies
must be Googling more finger cock sucking pix

kys faggots

Looks like I win, since you're busy here

Shh..

shhhh... no argument so just has to cry samefag... its okay I won fagboi

Are you that easy to influence? Someone insinuates that you're gay for posting pictures of men licking their finger so you get embarrassed and stop posting those photos to go along with your "shhh"
Dance monkey dance.

Attached: 15234342-funny-monkey-dancing.jpg (1078x1300, 91K)

Shh..

Attached: download.png (181x279, 9K)

Shh...ithole licking donkey honker.

shhhh. its okay tranny fag, you'll get a nice boyfriend to fill your ass someday. Until then feel free to contribute to the skyrocketing lgbt suicide rate

shhhould kill itself

Shh..

Attached: 72a8487326ec4d706457c19dbef85703.gif (265x265, 1.13M)

Attached: download.jpg (186x271, 9K)

Ah yes, the faggot spams faggot gifs. Back to the tranny thread, thanks for proving you were a faggot!

shh...ameful closet case.

I took it further than dating.

Attached: 20190118_161027.jpg (3264x1836, 1.23M)

he already proved it with the man licking a finger like its a cock
but hes still a closeted fag because he got embarrassed when someone poiinted it out

im not posting the monkey shit, although this is probably hard for someone with less brain cells than a short bus. No wonder you love transgender mental illnesses, you're one of them

Attached: kys.png (1920x1080, 205K)

>Lost

Attached: 1551062558958.gif (250x158, 1.99M)

HAHAHAHAHA
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OMG... I need to make a call..

I'll not post her name.. I'm a gentleman. And you wont believe me.. but I know her.. but posting that was your sentence. OMG.. I need to make that call rn..

You still there??? Don't leave.
Wait for it.. I'll paste some screenshots

Attached: cupp.gif (420x248, 1.45M)

What is a trans girl? Is that like a trap?

For me, it was all mostly what you'd expect from dating a crazy girl. Crazy fucking, wild accusations, mental breakdown tantrums, attention whoring when you just want to fucking play videogames. Got involved in the LGBT bs because she wanted to show me off, then those freaks know no boundaries. They'd look like men with wigs and lipstick and they'll try to wink at you and you just shudder in disgust.
Fags there were obnoxious. Lesbos in those events are mostly 200+ blue haired freaks with some that look hella cute but have either a superiority complexity. They all also have that subtle thing about the way they act and talk that really hit my buttons. Couldn't handle it. Also, faggotry in every convo.
The other tranny I dated was a member of a hard metal band. She was alright, but I fell for her female friends almost immediately. Jealousy and all ensues until I just decided to end it all and enjoy my solitude here and do whatever I want. Had some other attempts, one time I got involved with a fucking tranny hooker when she confessed she loved me during sex. It started alright with loads of sex, but she would show up at 2 am weekday and had mental issues. She kept insisting her car was not stolen which I doubt. The realization of how many dicks were up that ass slowly creeped in as I again found relationships socially demanding again, and just told her that's that.
Would rather find a grown woman later in life to settle with than random trannies.

What about pre-op?

Too busy jerking off to trannies like the little faggot you are huh?