Any Toowoomba friends here?

Any Toowoomba friends here?
If so, wanna be friends?
GhostSkype#9372
Just got scammed so I'm feeling down.
Also ingeneral Australia thread

Attached: AustralianFlag_735992ac-d941-4450-bd63-0fb54ee086d9.jpg (2048x1691, 183K)

Would you guys like to hear the story?

Go on, say the story

I was talking to this chick on Tinder and we agree'd to meet up at her place.
I decided to bring a 6 pack with me cause why not, she's into beer so thought it'd be nice to give her some of my favourite.
I get there and there is no one there.
I ring her and she tells me that she is actually down at the pub and she can't get home (she was drinking)
I offer to go and pick her up, I go pick her up and drive her back to her house.
She then asked if I still wanted to hang out and drink, and me being me decided to cause why not?
It was a good night, played games, talked, went through the 6 pack.

Fast forward a few weeks and I get a call from her saying that she is short on rent and needs some money.
She's been really generous to me and I thought she was trust worthy, she also offered to pay me back.
So I give her 40 dollars.
Apparently that wasn't enough so I gave her another 40 and left it at that (tight on money myself).
She then stopped contacting me and no matter what if I go to her house, she just ignores me completely.
I think I've seen her with another guy too.

It fucking hurts man, I legit thought she was awesome.

Feed her to the wombats

Funny that you mention it, she used to work at a Zoo down in Sydney, kept biting her all the time.

Give us her facebook

nah man, i'd rather just leave it.

>Toowoomba, Queensland

No wonder she took your money, queensland is a shithole

to be fair, she was the only one that scammed me.
The others were fine in that regard.

>giving girls money for anything other than sex.

she was my only friend up here
it sucks man

Gold coast here dude, dont be down, and dont lose your faith on tinder

Attached: 1552098796773m.jpg (769x1024, 84K)

I've been trying man, it's just not working out at all.
I just want friends, and to see if something goes further ya know.

Attached: Misuzu frown.png (184x184, 43K)

real friendship never based on money
don't feel bad though since what you did was in good faith and unfair things happen to good people
maybe just be more careful next time
make sure its a real friend and also a person who honors their debts

Well she never did it before.
She'd pay me back for drinks and what not.

sometimes someone you thought was a true friend betrays you like that or worse.
I would hope that's not the case and she makes things right soon.

$80 seems like not very much to scam someone out of and risk a friendship. Are you sure she's scammed you and not just freaking out because she can't pay you back?

Or.. More likely. Are you sure you were even friends?

Going to Australia in a couple months... Gonna stay for a year on a working holiday visa because I'm fuckin' depressed so why not.

I land in Melbourne but don't know if I wanna stay there. What are cool places to live where it's easy to get a job and do shit?

Attached: 1435296443848.jpg (640x640, 136K)

>all that manipulation for so little cash
sucks man, don't use tinder for anything other than sex. Relationships are the exception not the rule. Also keep in mind that any girl you are talking to has 20 other guys talking to them as well.

I doubt it, she flipped me off and threatened to call the police.
That's the thing tho, I thought it too but she above.
And tbf, we were friends, I mean we both were into the same shit, we had fun together, and it was fun times all around.

anybody got 3429 nudes

You get to work on farms as slave labour like the other europeans

Yeah I'll keep that in mind.
Well guess I'll just drink by myself now, fuck.

Shit, bro, as soon as I'm making enough cash to pay rent and drink beer, whatever. I ain't a little postmodern bitch like you.

Do you understand what slave labour is

>I land in Melbourne but don't know if I wanna stay there.
If youre a lefty soy boy with an affinity for Sudanese savages you will love Melbourne. If not go anywhere else, literally anywhere.

Attached: 5aussiebucksfront.jpg (560x280, 83K)

I think the best way of meeting a life partner is to do activities around your communities. It allows you to bond over things that are outside of your personality. Even if you don't get a GF you may make a really good friend who can introduce you to more awesome people.
good luck, cost of living is high

Yes, but that is an exaggeration. I doubt the Australian government would allow for such things having such a tight asshole when it comes to regulations.

Get the fuck out of Melbourne mate, fuckin cesspool of a city.

I've been trying user
Hasn't been working.
Social anxiety and what not.

you flammin gallah

Hey...nice, Elon

Attached: fye6sy3wu3afy4ze5228751684700.jpg (1594x1116, 88K)

what

Lol okay,
Well the first thing you gotta learn mate is Fuck off we're full.
No
literally don't come here you cunt.
Specially if you're Indian or a Yank.
Fucking Seppos

Tba reporting in, sucks you got scammed bro
that being said you're fucking retarded lending money to a stranger.
lesson you should've learnt earlier, NEVER lend ANYONE money unless you KNOW you'll get it back. This counts even for friends or family you've known for years.
My brother and I are best mates, but fuck I'd never lend him $100 because I know I'd never see the fucking money again.
Next time just have some common sense.

Also side note, never go to someone's place first time meeting them in RL after meeting them on the internet. That's just asking to be scammed, robbed or murdered my dude.
If you meet someone first time from Tinder/Internet/dating site always day-time and public place like a cafe or restaurant.
>I thought she was awesome
nah mate, Tinder's a woman's market. She's the kind of common manipulative scumbag that uses it for free rides, free alcohol, free weed and "borrowing money".

Attached: 1541360020607.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

im crying for ya bruz

Uni's started.
Join a club there or go to the USQ club.
If you need to, just say you've started studying something and after you've got a social group going just pretend like you've dropped out and started working.
I know old cunts in their 50's that hang around the Uni just for kicks.

Whaddya suggest that I do?
I'm trying to get on the dating scene but it just doesn't work out.
Tinder is p-much fucked for me.

Okay so..
1) don't lend money you can't afford to lose.
2) From day one you were a doormat for her, She ditched you and you gave her a lift home, Would've been fine if you fucked her, but sounds like you got no game.
3) I bet theres a ton of other shit you aint telling us inbetween the lines which basically spell out "You're a loser"

Ditch her and try again, thats what tinder is for

Everyone has social anxiety to some degree, just a lot of people are good at faking like they dont.

Tinder's shit, like dating sites the only chicks that use it are either looking for temporary billionaire chad dick or are crazy 30-somethings with mental issues so they dont have a bf yet.
Do like said.
Join clubs, do hobbies and activities, meet people and network from there.

Move out of Toowoomba.
"I live i a shithole town filled with Country slags who just wanna get up the duff and pop out 5 little urchins and scream and centrelink for me dole, Why can't i find any decent women?"

Move out of Toowoomba,

I guess I can continue.
I have severe anxiety, it's really bad.
I guess I don't really have a choice do I.

Can't, doing Uni here.

i gotta agree toowoomba is a bogan shithole which prides itself on being bogan. You can't be happy if part of your identity is to be a loser.