Drunk girl thread

Drunk girl thread
Post pics and stories fuckers

Attached: 1552199653130.jpg (1021x900, 897K)

Attached: 201812090646420001.jpg (900x600, 253K)

Attached: 20190206_073459.png (550x888, 498K)

Attached: IMG_2159.png (1080x822, 1.87M)

Bump

Attached: hl7-1.jpg (478x640, 51K)

love these threads

Interested in drunk girls sucking cock?

Attached: 08650EA8-2ADF-4220-B1D8-4E8517D42E94.jpg (1242x1799, 1.5M)

yes and getting fucked

Man, I still relive Prom night with my High school Girlfriend in my head all the time.
Got slightly drunk off some stuff i managed to get in a flask from my cousin during the actual dance.
Took our limo with several other people to the hotel where the after party was. Not long after getting there we realized it was super staked out by a ton of parents. Refusing to let opposite sexes into the same room, no matter how many people were inside. Me and my GF just left and I called my same cousin to take us to a house party of a dumb rich friend of mine. (You know, the Porsche Cayenne Turbo S for his 16th and alcohol anytime he wants it sort of friend.) Got there and just kept making my GF stupid strong drinks and pumping em into her. Not there but an hour and a half and she is just trashed. Can't stand up for the life of her. Call cousin to come back, He bring us back to the hotel. (I'm fingerblasting her in the backseat the whole time). He walks in and buys us a room to get past all the parents camping the third floor they'd bought out. He Lets us in one of the side doors at the end of the hallway on the first floor. i'm dragging my gf in at this point. He hands me the key, Pulls her dress down (strapless) Over her boobs and gives them both a little squeeze. Then Winks at me and tells me to have a good night. I don't bother to cover her up as i drag her up to the second floor. (didn't want to risk the elevator as the parents were all camping out the third).

Cont?

yep

Attached: 001.webm (720x414, 1.53M)

I went on a break with my high school gf. She was never a partier but after we split she went out to a house and had way too much to drink. She confessed what happened to me and it never fails to make me diamonds. She went up upstairs and sat down in a hallway after she gave up on finding the bathroom. A guy from our class who had always been a huge asshole to her found her sitting there barely able to hold her head up

Ipsilateral

She asked him where the bathroom was and he said he’d show her. He led her down the hall by her hand and into the bathroom. He closed and locked the door behind them. She slid down the wall to the floor, too drunk to stand. He told her she needed to thank him and pulled out his cock

Attached: Photo Sep 11, 19 01 11.jpg (3264x2448, 1.98M)

Well, after half dragging/holding her up as we went up to the second floor her dress was around her waist. No bra or anything. I didn't bother pulling it up before going out into the hallway of the second floor. Thankfully our room was only 3/4 doors down from the stairs. I let her down onto the floor so i could get the key out of my pocket. Door wouldn't open. Tried it probably 50 times. Decided I had to go down to the desk to get a new key. I just dragged her into the stairwell with her dress around her waist and left her there as I went to the front desk. Managed to convince the front desk guy to give me a new key for the room. This took a good 5 minutes since I wasn't the name on the room, but my cousin was. After I was able to give the desk guy all the info my cousin had to give to rent the room he gave me a new key. Walked back up to the stairwell. To find that she'd either stripped her self the rest of the way naked, or somebody came by and pulled her dress off. (Almost think someone did cause she was babbling like crazy) But needless to say. I wasn't interested in dragging the dress along or coming back for it. So i just left it there. Also, I went and checked the door (leaving her there naked for a couple seconds more) To make sure it worked. Came back, dragged her over. About the time we get to the door. She vomits. I hear it coming so i have time to turn her head so she pukes straight on the floor and not on her body. (not interested in cleaning her up before i have my way with her)

Sorry its taking so long Gentleman. I'm typing it live.

She started tearing up when she described what happened next. He pushed his cock inside her mouth and started fucking her face. She said she wanted him to stop but was struggling to even catch her breath. He laughed when gagged after he pushed it deep down her throat. She described feeling his hands start making there way down her top and inside of her bra. She was praying he’d stop there but soon she felt his hands playing with her waistband and then plunging inside her jeans

Keep it coming

She described feeling his hand exploring every inch of her. She tried to pull his hand out but he just pushed his cock further in her mouth, hard. She gave up and let it happen. He spread her shaved pussy lips and stuck a finger up inside her. He reached through her legs and fingered her ass. Eventually, he blew his load in her mouth and walked out of the room like nothing happened. She wanted to forget it and pretend nothing happened, but of course he went on to describe the graphic details to his friends. Only when he told the story, she was an eager little slut

I drag her to the toilet and put her head in it. I strip naked and gather her hair from behind. Start fucking her doggy as she continues to vomit. Being as i've been fingerblasting her, Grinding on her and looking at her naked for the past 8 hours. I busted in her pussy about 30 seconds later (She NEVER let me fuck without a condom on) So this was the first time i was in her raw as well. I pulled out and let the cum drip out of her onto the floor. She'd finished puking for the moment so i grabbed her head and pushed into the cum on the floor and told her to lick it up or she wasn't getting up. (she never swallowed and hated the taste of cum) She licked it up. And immediately vomited into the toilet again. Being as i'd gotten my nut. I went and laid on the bed and let her get through the dry heaves and constant puking before I got to it again. Not as fun when shes throwing up the whole time. I lay on the bed for a minute and pull out my phone. After 20 minutes i go in and ask her if shes feeling better. (shes still super fucked up, but can sorta start to speak) She says yes. I pick her up and toss her on the bed on her back. pull her to the edge and start pounding her again. Shes crying and asking if i put a condom on. I tell her no and just keep fucking.

I'm still typing the next parts, but i'm afraid this is going to 404 waiting for me. Where can we continue this?

Not if someone bumps everyone once in awhile

Just type faster

Post smaller bits to keep people interested and get more bumps.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Bump

Doesn’t mean it’s not hot fag

Bump

She tries to push me out of her for all of 10 seconds. Then her drunk brain takes over and realizes that this feels really fucking good. She wraps her legs around me and starts moaning with it. I cum in her again. But don't stop fucking since she is just loving it. At this point i'm getting worried she is starting to sober up a bit. I excuse myself from pounding her to call my cousin in the bathroom and ask for more alcohol. He gladly agrees. But says he wants a piece of her once shes nice and wasted again. Being as i was leaving for college in just a couple months anyway. I was planning on breaking up with her VERY soon anyways. So i tell him yes. He says he'll be 10 minutes.
I go back out and force her to take whats left of the alcohol in my flask. and continue to finger/eat/fuck her. Hear the door knock and I answer it. I say its a friend with alcohol and sneak him into the bathroom. I make her some more strong af drinks using the pop in the mini fridge. Once she gets to get seriously tipsy i just stuck the bottle of vodka in her ass and poured a shit load in. Another 20 minutes and she was PTFO. Tell my cousin, he comes out and drops a load in her ass. Then leaves.

Nice

Its pretty much over at this point. I dragged her into the bathroom after he finished since i knew she was going to be puking again. Continued to fuck/eat/finger her as shes PTFO on the bathroom floor. Even was throatfucking her for a bit. She starts to puke again and i keep fucking her from behind as she does. Stay up with her for a couple hours helping her and fucking her at the same time. Eventually she stops puking constantly. I toss her in the shower on her side and soak her down. Go get her dress and throw it on the bathroom floor after wetting it down. Decide to fuck her once more and cum inside her pussy. Push her back into the tub after that. Go to bed myself. Its literally 10 AM at this point. I've been fucking and messing around with her for easily 9 hours straight. I wake up before her. I go out back to the dumpster and toss any remaining alcohol. As well as delete the texts discussing my cousin fucking her. Just left the ones talking about picking us up the few places. Make everything look like i spent the night on the bathroom floor with her after taking care of her and cleaning her up. I think she had suspicions of what happened, but she never asked.

Here she is the night of Prom BTW.

Attached: image (148)-2.jpg (364x620, 95K)

holy shit this is one hell of a story
did she take birth control after that or did she get pregnant?

Lucky man

More like this?

what the fuck how are you masturbating like that
cutfag

She was on birth control. But refused to let me even fuck without a condom.
I sorta blame our school. They teach us that semen might as well be acid. Super firm abstinence only. (hence all the parents camping out the rooms) Literally tell us that we're pieces of shit if we even think about having sex. (those words exactly)
Thankfully, before she had that class we'd already had sex a few times with a condom. She was actually crying talking about how we'd fucked up after she took the class that did all this. But I convinced her otherwise. Thats why she ended up on BC as well. She was so super worried about getting pregnant she still forced me to use the condom. Stopping me mid stroke every 15-20 seconds to make sure it hadnt broke. Shit sucked. So when i had the chance to use her as I please. I did.

More pics

nice quads

Thanks

My gf got really drunk at a party, used a bathroom upstairs that wasnt supposed to be used
>Guy that owned house caught her and said that bathroom is off limits because it has cameras inside
>Told her it was her own fault and now he has pics and vids of her
pic related

Attached: #%gg.png (634x978, 521K)

Literally the lamest piece of fiction I’ve ever read.

Attached: 1538992998102.webm (711x400, 482K)

Your wife's friend

Yeah, drunk and horny

Attached: 1535609929781.jpg (1599x912, 699K)

You never got far right? Just fingering

And licking, the most fruity tasting pussy i ever tasted

Attached: 1520330195192.png (709x1067, 1.57M)

nasty.

Got the wife drunk and let friends take turns on her at a house party.

Attached: 1548184686710_1.jpg (1000x1778, 287K)

Never had this happen but gf did go to a party by herself. She said it was lame so she left early. Turns out she got shitfaced and fucked the house owner. She woke up stripped in the living room with everyone around.

More?

Yep, the girl who gets drunk, fucks around and yells rape to her boyfrend at home when he finds out.
If you are at a party and this happens, record it, you will need the proof.

No cum?Moar like this?