Why do feminists hate the word 'mankind' but proudly call themselves 'feminists' ?

Why do feminists hate the word 'mankind' but proudly call themselves 'feminists' ?

Attached: oregon.jpg (600x601, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e2ZRSwul7cE
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the fuck is that thing

A fleshdora. A physical mmmmldy. >Selfcuck

beause they do hate mankind and they ARE feminists. How stupid can you be?

feminist is derived from female
feMALE

who cares..they're cunts

Is that a female?

I pity you

I don't understand what's happening in that picture.

Real feminists aren't like that

female fe male

Attached: triggered-feminist-trigger-warning-gif.jpg (700x682, 37K)

Male = Female - FE

Chrissakes are we still talking about feminists?
Even among my GFS dumb sjw friends that shit is way out of style.

So men have less iron? I call bullshit.

Or this fedora!!

Attached: DB9AA645-5DDA-4C2A-B984-42D68FFC463D.jpg (750x1334, 166K)

The real question is why do feminists want to grow beards? Manjelly is the answer. They want a dick so women will pay attention to them instead of fatnasty landwhales.

hate men but want to become dominate
interesting

Feminist here.
I have no issue with the word "mankind," where did you get that idea?

So here's a funny thing. Feminists often change women to womyn, because men. But here's the thing: woman comes from the old english wif-man (meaning wife human). Wif comes all the way from proto-Germanic wībą. Now we're not sure where exactly this came from, but one prominent theory is that it came from the Proto-Indo-European word ghwíhbh, which means both vagina and shame. So in reality, the part of the word "woman" that feminists should be getting offended by is the "wo" part, not the "man" part.
Technically, female comes from Latin "femina"

If I fuck her am I gay?

I have seen a lot of women complaining that the whole human history is called mankind.
But when asked how does feminism stand for equality, with its 'fem', they give excuses like,
"feminism was initially a movement for women to get equal rights. Now there is no point in hanging the word"

But then isn't most of human history male too?

women benefited from men that protected their women throughout history. When they no longer protect their women, their culture is gone. Islam doesn't suffer from this, because they treat their women like shit on their shoe - but protect them absolutely subjugated.

>I have seen a lot of women complaining that the whole human history is called mankind.
Well, first off, I'm used to mankind referring to the species, not to "human history".
Second off, you've seen a lot of women complaining? So you've never actually heard anyone make the argument or complaint, just seen it? Like in a move, or on tumblr?
>But when asked how does feminism stand for equality, with its 'fem', they give excuses like, "feminism was initially a movement for women to get equal rights. Now there is no point in hanging the word"
I also don't know what you're talking about here. The purpose of saying "humankind" is to be more inclusive to the species, as a whole, and this isn't even a subject feminists talk about today. That branch of feminist thought was mainstream literally decades ago. The "mankind"/"humankind" thing was literally in an episode of That 70s Show back in the day. It's not a modern thought, nor mainstream, nor typically adhered to. It's just an example on how some words and phrases in English are unnecessarily gendered.
>But then isn't most of human history male too?
Roughly 49% of human history is male, as females tend to have a higher population.

>"Islam treats their women like shit!"
>t. A conservative on an imageboard that peddled propaganda to get a frat boy with rape allegations into the supreme court

Oh, the woman-defending west. When will you realize what you mean by "defending" is more akin to the word "controlling"?

Get the fuck off Islamicuck you have your daily prayer in 3 hours

How do you know the Islamic prayer times?

they are the ones who give birth to us, they could just anhero

it's pretentious and moronic. technically "man" is gender neutral. the word "human" means "of the earth". the root is latin as "humus" which means "dirt". the thing is, "man" is just shorthand to say "of", implying our type of being.

here's where it gets funny... "woman" is anti-feminist. it means "wife of a man". womyn isn't any better, because it means wife of insulting all of us.

Because I did research on Islam. I don't know when exactly it is, but I'm pretty sure the first one in after 4am.

youtube.com/watch?v=e2ZRSwul7cE

does anyone remember this? around 9-11, there was a block of tv that was this show and another one about gay ass acting pirates with bruce campbell. both shows were heavily sponsored by ads for the military. they were desperately trying to recruit lesbians and faggots in to the military for the middle-eastern wars.

If you're a loser and fit in nowhere else, join this shit:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

r

Attached: ∩ 18.png (4584x3856, 88K)

Uh-huh, sure Muhammed

More like Shlomo actually. I hate Islam.

From everyone but you on the fucking Planet.

timestamptits bitch

Well, stop watching Jordan Petersom for news on feminist thought. He's not known for being a feminist, so he's not going to properly represent the people that read feminist literature

If you're a loser and fit in nowhere else, join this shit:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

bt

Attached: ∩ 20.png (4584x3856, 88K)

Shut up and stop spamming this on all the boards you stupid nigger