Is he really all that bad as people make him out to be, or are they over exaggerating?

Is he really all that bad as people make him out to be, or are they over exaggerating?

Attached: 1200px-Donald_Trump_official_portrait.jpg (1200x1520, 463K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YpUJbUTljfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

yes

>Am I really 12
>just a troll
>or both?
>I'm both

both

He's worse. I worked for one of his companies. Don't be surprised if he goes to jail.

Nope. He's shit. No exaggeration.

Did you have to vacuum pack his Trump Steaks? Were there hot chicks involved?

What do you think?

Attached: 1551845802100.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

He's better than the politicians who've been sitting up in power for years and years. Will definitely vote for him this next election. Didn't think they would let him win last time.

Picture posted is all you need to know.

Attached: GOP in jail Hillary laughs.jpg (600x600, 287K)

he is the worst human being who has held the office in modern times, the least qualified out of anyone in our short history, and has fucked shit up so badly ut will take both repubs and dems a century to repair the damage and begin to catch back up to where we were in the past. On the other hand, if youre a loser, on the losing end of american culture, then you likely take pleasure in the destruction of tgese things, since they dont include you anyway, and as such, you have no use for them and harbor resentment and a grudge against anyone who does, because youre also a shitty immoral excuse for a human being. This man is an aporopriate representative of the shittiest americans, currently comprising 40% of the country. Weve had every other kind of shitty representation, so it might as well be their turn now.

tldr; yeah but the US deserves it

kekity
but you can even exaggerate it
and its still true

He was a real estate guy in 1980s NYC and Atlantic City - anyone with two brain cells to rub together knows he has mob ties.

What they don't know is that he used (and saved) his business to launder money for an LCN family, largely from a scam involving gasoline tax skimming. They give him a dollar of dirty money, he gives back $0.80 in clean money, and pockets the rest to keep himself afloat amidst a sea of terrible business deals.

This employed a large portion of what would go on to form the nucleus of Russian organized crime over in Brighton Beach, and represents his first real contact there, though certainly not his last.

You can see him here with his handler at the time, Robert LiButti.

Attached: Trump and LCN.png (968x722, 915K)

>I'd vote for a racist dipshit again
>will definitely vote for a racist dipshit again
faggot

everyones just mad cause they failed at voting last election, thus making him the obvious winner whether you liked him or not

over exaggerating
their just mad she lost

i don't think your democunt butt buddies appreciate you saying faggot

>I'm mad I'm a faggot

The Internet's an amazing place. I genuinely don't know how to approach this kind of comment. There is a certain likelihood that you believe what you are writing, or you could just be pretending to be retarded. This could be honest or a shitpost. Due to the nature of the internet both possibilities are equally likely and due to Poe's Law they are entirely indistinguishable. If you are trolling, I commend you. If you aren't I recommend you rethink your political stance and tact as it is impossible to take you seriously.

Most social conservatives such as yourself are closeted faggots though

>Calling him the worst when Woodrow Wilson exists

Attached: wilson-at-close-to-the-same-time-sold-out-america-to-the-british-rothschilds-zionist-crime-syndicate (652x462, 413K)

>literally can't criticize the faggot I elected

FBI agents subpoenaed Trump in 1980 to ask about his dealing with John Cody, a Teamsters official described by law enforcement as a very close associate of the Gambino crime family.

The FBI believed that Cody previously had obtained free apartments from other developers. FBI agents suspected that Cody, who controlled the flow of concrete trucks, might get a free Trump Tower apartment. Trump denied it.

But a female friend of Cody’s, a woman with no job who attributed her lavish lifestyle to the kindness of friends, bought three Trump Tower apartments right beneath the triplex where Donald lived with his wife Ivana. Cody stayed there on occasion and invested $500,000 in the units.

Trump helped the woman get a $3 million mortgage without filling out a loan application or showing financials.

Attached: handler.jpg (480x360, 25K)

No he isn’t. He has zero regard for the constitution. You can’t run a government like that.

Trump is the worst president in the last century. That’s not a troll post.

I Didn't even say that trump cannot be criticized.

uh oh faggits is gonna be mad

You don't though. You bring up a dead President who DOES NOT EXIST
trumpshit

What city would I be if I lived in the United States?
> I hate winter
> I hate Snow (I've never seen snow in my life)
I hate autumn
> I like soccer and I'm a Major League Soccer fan
> I do not like NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL at all
> do not drive
> use public transport
> my clothing is short sleeve shirt, shorts and sandals almost all year
> Do not drink alcholic drinks.
> I do not smoke and I hate drugs
> I hate the cold
> I'm a fan of the USA men's soccer team
> I have a cocker spaniel dog
> I never went to university
> I do not have a job

Yes, but he is an easy target.

A city in Southern California.
Oh the irony. You'd live in Lala Liberal Land.

90% is just propaganda and shit stirring for ratings/clicks

Yeahh! Elon...you was all time!

Attached: dyubudk6yc2q6oe9f227953819000.jpg (1786x1181, 109K)

>DOES NOT EXIST
>dead President

He'll leave this country as the fucked whore it is. Lying on a filthy bed with gaping holes, riddled with disease and without hope for the future. He'll go home satisfied with only 40 less dollars in his pocket.

>40 less dollars
Whores cost way more than that.

Yes trumpshit.. Woodrow Wilson died nearly a hundred years ago.

Your stupid President is still in office, fucking shit up.

Shut up.

And what of city in southern california would I be?

In miami I can get a fresh 22 year old to give me head for that much. People are so poor here I forget it's not normal.

considering that he's the most obvious conman on the planet and he's a fuckin retard, I think the real question is: why are americans such massive retards?

I don't know, I don't live there. There are a bunch of cool little towns out in the desert east of LA. Otherwise some coastal place like San Luis Obispo.

Basically about 100 miles south of San Francisco. Come on, you'll love it.

He's not evil, just really really stupid

you can be both

I do not like the city of San Francisco.

I prefer San Jose

LCN?

Well long before his presidency his name came up often when it came to shady business. I think those former deals conflict with his time in the white house now. But also he is older now and not that sharp anymore. He didnt start any major wars though.

The mafia. La Cosa Nostra.

ohhh. TY

i saw exactly what people say now, and of course it was supposed to be obvious when they had the bit in the first season of "the apprentice". i loved the show. i was also a sick fan of the first episode of "survivor". i just fucking loved that shit while getting stoned. best tv at the time.

there was a scene where he was on the phone with some contractor and asking him to lower his price a bit. he bullied the guy until he gave in. it made me think that this was how he made his money... bullying contractors who were just happy to work with him and willing to take a smaller profit margin for the chance to keep working with him.

finally, this was my angry mid 20s. i was judging the world like a genius and i also used to love the show "news radio". i realized that the book featured in this episode should about trump because he wrestles in business like an ass. this clip is about how the tough rich boss wrote a book about business, but it didn't sell here except it sold very well in japan in japanese, so he has it translated back to english, thinking it will sell well here then. the problem is that he hadn't read it yet and had to do a public reading.

youtube.com/watch?v=YpUJbUTljfU

it would make a great meme to put trump on the cover of the book with the title "macho business donkey wrestler" and please pay homage to me with some sort of approval on the cover by "ilya".

The worst thing is that he is an amateur. Was hired to run a huge enterprises se and had zero experience. Thought he could just bullshit his way through it. Now the rent is coming due and he’s running more of his bullshit scams. Even the Russians can’t save him now.

are you stoned?

Honesty the ones that bitch about Trump the most are liberal pussies. Nothing has really changed since he's been President, and I say that as someone who voted for him. It's literally just butthurt at this point.

he's somehow less competent than Bush. That's probably largely because he removes anyone who dosen't tell him what he wants to hear. He's not evil he's just extremely naive and childish. Children and power often make an awful mix this is no exception. I think a lot of the news is trying too much to judge his intentions rather than what he's doing which is not a lot of anything.

budget deficit is accelerating thanks to retarded tax policies, that is going to bite us in the ass soon

but everything else he tries to do gets blocked, yeah