How can i get my girlfriend to workout without sounding like a dick to fill her hip dips? pic not related

how can i get my girlfriend to workout without sounding like a dick to fill her hip dips? pic not related

Attached: caillou__s_got_a_gun_by_avricci.jpg (572x596, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3BBbkGveKZE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=3BBbkGveKZE

more context plz n thnx

Attached: caillou_and_mr__hinkle_by_avricci-d3rrxm6.jpg (900x654, 139K)

First, you need hips. Then, you dips.

the problem is her hips have the dips, i dont want the dips. how do i get rid of the dips while building hips?

Attached: caillou_gets_punished_by_avricci.jpg (900x561, 109K)

post more comics

post tips on main topic and your wish shall be granted

Tell her you want to get fit and she should join you.

i did, i said ill workout and you should too and we'll compare progress. i even said we should have a challenge for whoever loses more weight will win something. i even offered to buy her a a brand new 4k tv for her apartment. she went and got one herself

Attached: caillou_got_a_spanking_by_avricci-d65u8ld.jpg (752x564, 187K)

Ask her to join you for working out, slowly phase out junk food.

Or

Constantly hint at it though using women on tv. Say shit like "wow she has nice muscle definition" and "she looks toned". This is more impactful, but more dickish. It will eventually lead to a talk.

Post more now fgt

You could stop being a fucking beta and tell her you dont like the way she looks or shes getting fat. Some bitches dont take a hint.

Welp. buying her a tv was a retarded idea to begin with if you want her to get fit. You're just going to have to go out more where fit people are and let her take the hint as you start staring at other woman.

You put your hand up on that hip.
When you dip I dip we dip.
I put my hand up on your hip.
When I did you dip we dip.
Gotta put yo gotta put mine

Attached: animals-comics-liz-climo-75-5c77bf122e46d__700.jpg (700x875, 111K)

i do, she has a friend who was a bikini performer model or something like that. but she just tells me to go date her and all that. shes not fat, i just wish she'd take the hint that im working out for her and she should return the favor
she threatened to move

Attached: caillou_is_bad_by_avricci.jpg (900x627, 104K)

Dont ask her to workout, tell her to.

Make her stand up naked and slap her fat and tell her she is gross

ask her if she wants to go to the gym with you

it was because she watched tv and netflix on her laptop and it was always on my lap radiating my dick

i dont go to the gym, i do prison cell style workouts. i work two jobs and i dont make much but i do what i can

Attached: caillou_is_disgusting_by_avricci.jpg (720x696, 66K)

sound like the problem is you if you want something better but won't move on.

Are you financially attached, or otherwise that puts you at an economic disadvantage or in a safety hazzard? If not, find another gf. I'm up there in years, and the one thing I can tell you is that you shouldn't settle u till you find the perfect one for you, or someone willing to become perfect for you, but you need to be willing to be perfect for them too.

im not the best social person, hence why im on Yea Forums but i try. i see myself as painfully average and im just trying to hold onto probably the most attractive women ill date
no i make and have more money than her. money isnt really the issue im just jewish with my funds. shes attached to me when it comes to showing love and affection, i just want the visual appeal too

Attached: caillou_is_lost_by_avricci.jpg (900x807, 96K)

Pic very related. Duh.

I am so proud of this community

Attached: ebd.jpg (584x429, 33K)

just be honest with her and be like hey I'd really like it if you started working out I know that sounds mean but it's important to me that we take care of ourselves cause I want us to be healthy

this

I've done this before and it worked for me

Tell her you would appreciate it if she went with you to the gym she doesnt have to do any lifting she could do yoga, kickboxing, or dancing. If she likes fitness games you could try that fitness game for the switch that came out a little while theres a demo too that actually gives you a good work out.