Just took 3.5 grams of mushrooms just ate them 4 min ago, plz talk to me

Just took 3.5 grams of mushrooms just ate them 4 min ago, plz talk to me

Attached: psilcybin-dried-via-Atomazul.jpg (1000x667, 585K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CTT9nY5S7YU
youtu.be/Gf096lcpruc
youtube.com/watch?v=B8vlk1UR99k
youtu.be/ITcOgLgHbb8
youtu.be/tlTKTTt47WE
youtu.be/br5tyuEUBWE
youtube.com/watch?v=kqQbmqA0N4M
youtu.be/tmozGmGoJuw?t=195
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

3.5 is a good start
eat 2g more

Attached: 1546656784767.gif (500x500, 438K)

OP here this is to prove im not lying and I think if I eat 2 gram more it wont do anything cause I had a protein shake (and a sandwich like 5 hours ago

Attached: 20190309_085109.jpg (2048x1152, 579K)

Attached: 1537283433659.gif (500x477, 370K)

listen to this OP
youtube.com/watch?v=CTT9nY5S7YU

This one is fun to look at.

Attached: Bokeh_8.jpg (1920x1280, 1.5M)

def one of my favorite drugs lol !

yeah mushrooms, weed, ghb, and mdma are my fav drugs

3.5 is a perfect amount to allow your brain to melt out of your ears and still be aware of it. My favourite dose. Enjoy!

Been wanting to do mushrooms again for a while now. First experience was probably one of the craziest if not single craziest thing in my life.

OP here is this a good idea to have a few beers while on shrooms?

Attached: 20190309_092102.jpg (2048x1152, 431K)

Well, yeah. What else you gonna do, be sober?

Are you ready to enter the brain forest?

No, 1 beer is fine, but no more.

How did you guys managed the first trip?

youtu.be/Gf096lcpruc

If you’re into satire watch this

Have a good trip bro. Haven't done shrooms but that is a good starting amount. I suggest going for a walk and listening to music. Don't forget that the world is normal you're just on shrooms.

lol

ok

no but im starting to feel it now 27 mins in

Remember to just relax and chill bro. If anything unpleasant happens go through it. Going outside for a walk or chilling is also nice. Warm shower is also good too

Get comfy until you platteu, then go for a nature walk. Chrome Sparks are good to listen to while tripping

Watch the Yamborghini High music video. Always works nice for me

Reported to the fbi. Enjoy prison degenerate

I might feel too self conscious if I go out in public for nature walk

ha I live in Canada

Sub Focus - Tidal Wave ft. Alpines

youtube.com/watch?v=B8vlk1UR99k

good vibes

Wow you are a special kind of retarded. Now I know to report it to Canadian special forces. Get ready for the mounties.

Attached: image.jpg (450x450, 526K)

you think I care have fun with that faggot

The servants of satans demon goblins are coming to kill you
>The servants of satans demon goblins are coming to kill you

Attached: FC7EE5BB-2CC3-4A42-84B1-392B42CC5310.jpg (1000x666, 114K)

Attached: image.jpg (718x719, 743K)

You're going to have so much fun OP How's the weather where you're at?

Really really bad idea

Punch us all now lol couple beers, couple shrooms. I chain smoke when I get real trippy. Have fun glitching out brother. Hug yourself !

Nature is neat, don’t fall into a pit of internet despair. Could be shitty inside on the computer the whole time. Play happy music

Attached: 1552148739046.gif (460x307, 170K)

thanks friend excellent its very bright out my window atm thanks for asking

youtu.be/ITcOgLgHbb8

Great song

ur such a weirdo user

youtu.be/tlTKTTt47WE

wow alot to take in there

Honestly, whenever I see this picture, I feel a little jealous.

Attached: aciy5u-the_fellow_fades_away_please_keep_him_safe.-rzop23pf8f821.png (1347x907, 1.21M)

i dont understand lol

magic baby food

Attached: au9jui-Raddish_decision-iwphdsepmji21.jpg (2000x1500, 360K)

what a joke... you need to have 3e+40 flops to simulate human consciousness... wtf would you even bother with simulating anything if you can have quantum computer that will just arrive at the solution. this whole theory is just a mental masturbation for statfags

Attached: 1551726725877.gif (400x321, 1.03M)

What do you want? You've got awhile before there's even a come up. Hope you got your music ready.

Its Yea Forums and "I took shrooms" isn't exactly a wild claim... I believed you..

Ok just checked time stamp... Oh no...

there arent really hallucinations with shrooms but it will fuck with your thoughts, you become closer with yourself and spacial recognition is fucked, this extra wide sidewalk in front of my city hall seemed as long as a football, i tripped out a while ago and couldnt believe it

Some guy was probably thinking why is the idiot walking from one side of the side to the other over and over again when people were passing by.

one side of the sidewalk to the other*

>there arent really hallucinations with shrooms
take 5+g, report back

I took 7 grams one time or 2 eights

Anyone here microdose?

I'm on day 3 of 1P-lsd dissolved in vodka solution. 10-15mcg a day. I'm actually having some stunning results.

Going through a divorce and I kind of don't care anymore already, kind of happier, been really active and creative. I'm 32 years old and a loner by choice and i tend to hermit up and lock myself away but I've been actively yearning for social contact and reaching out to people and groups. I got some tinder wins.

It's kind of too early to say if it's placebo but, no, there are some extremely core changes in my behaviour and attitudes.

A person, A human, An Adult, A young Adult, A teen, An Child, An infant, A baby, A Fetus, A Sperm, an Ovary

it always seemed like there was a light in the distance in your upper peripheral like a glowing football field stadium lights in the distance but then when I looked up and focused on it it would be pitch black in the endless distance but that's about it

lost

Try not to think of this lady creeping into your house. She's going to kill you if you keep thinking about her

Attached: exorcist-doll-face.jpg (597x828, 202K)

some strains are weaker and affect you differently i guess... i took over 5g few times and every time i lost touch with reality.... its definitely hallucinogenic at these doses

I actually did 7 grams of shrooms alone and walked away from my house and wandered into my local woods at night, alone

5g is a tonne.
Typically for most strains 3g should be a trip.

how were the spiders? i always see spiders in woods adter dark

in your mind your loss connection with reality and thought of random crazy shit or in your vision you lose connection with reality, those are 2 very different things

how though? the actress is dead..

yeh but 5g will take you out

>8888

that is just your mind filling in the dark spaces you see in the woods with what it wants you to see

and yeah doing that all alone, i just realized, i got balls or i need help lol woke up the next morning feeling fresh as hell, after that shroom trip

I am more of an alcoholic now so i only see spider or ants in the corner of my eye or my peripheral when I don't have enough alcohol in my system

vision wise you get augmented reality... sometimes you might roll with the augmentation but other than fractals/augments you wont see new objects that are not there, i still consider this hallucinating. as in the tv is sinking inside the wall and pulling you with it.... or shit is trying to enter your room from a tv creen

Ok well how about this faggot. I AM GONNA FUCK YOUR ASS EJDUDNFJEKDNDNEJ

Attached: images (1).jpg (300x168, 9K)

I have been user. I'm inside your mind. Can't you hear my voice?

not him but yeah when I took 7 grams or 2 eights I passed or blacked out after 2 hours even though I tried to fight to stay awake, i think my body just went into auto pilot to take me home to save it self, the mind was lost lol

GOD

I love shrooms but man they taste like shit.

also people might start to look like not people at all, objects change shape, you might have a conversation with your fridge... but tbh at 5+g i don't get up, I will be in bed/floor not really experiencing the real life anyway... at some point i can;t walk/its too much to walk/get up

yeah thats what i mean it fucks with your spacial recognition, judging distances, light intensity, but not really hallucinations, an army of cats is not going to come marching down the street in nazi uniforms, the mail box might vibrate or "sway" or wall patterns might shift around but thats about it.

Don't die. Focus on not dieing you will be fine. And dont forget to enjoy yourself

lol got him

thats interesting, i have a very hard time falling aleep at higher doses

just think of pumpkin seeds and you will forever enjoy them, you might even be eager to eat them next time

>an army of cats is not going to come marching down the street in nazi uniforms
is there something that can make this happen?

like user said above, everyone body chemistry is different but most are generally the same hence similar effects with any drug with most people

acid but that fucks with lights and colors really only did it once or twice but not enough hits to hit that crazy hallucination phase so i wouldnt know, i would probably guess payote or that indian cactus or some shit drug from south america, i dont know

I could see music with my eyes while on shrooms, it was like those old winamp music visualization plugins

Attached: whitecap_visualizer.jpg (560x414, 60K)

Eat them with pumpkin seeds C=(:^|)

nice

>Throws up blood

i tried pedro (mescaline) and it didn't have anything that would be significantly more than shrooms... however the 'inner' trip is much more out of body... you imagine things inside your head and feel them experience then as if they were real.... but again at higher doses you wont leave the room... i don;t know how people do that unless they take pure mesc- which i never tried

that is the first taste i recognized when i first tried them so maybe thats why i was attracted to shrooms so much when I was younger, then I did alot to the point I even knew what to expect , like the feeling, the visuals, the body vibrations, and I stopped doing shrooms because I actually got bored of em lol

Breathing is no longer automatic

kek

Sluggy duggy poopy woopy shitty fart poopy? Im going to fucking murder you op btw here's this youtu.be/br5tyuEUBWE

How you doing so far op??

Love slammin beers on shrooms. Cigs too.

>his extra wide sidewalk in front of my city hall seemed as long as a football,
reminds me of a ketamine trip i once had but with my coffee table

thank you user

>here arent really hallucinations with shrooms
OP here there is but its asubtle and amazing so you are very wrong there but 1 love friend

Hey OP, Im planing also to take shrooms in a hour or so. Have a nice trip!

Attached: 1455733139901.jpg (312x345, 21K)

yeah buddy although im too lazy to go outside wish i could smoke in my room but cant but i can smoke like a chimnney if i wanted to and i have before lol

noice 1 love budday i hope u ahve a good time, i just dowloaded spooderman

Attached: 1552071832204.jpg (750x774, 87K)

thank i like :L)

this makes me laugh

Attached: nignogs.jpg (1854x1170, 360K)

good question user i did micro dose mushrooms back in the day but i think its still harmful to the brain so im afraid but i have had good dreams though
1P-lsd dissolved in vodka solution

wow plz explain im dummy

Wait till you do 5 in silent darkness.

I ate a large butter tub full of shrooms once. Blasted through space and wormholes. Found myself in the midst of these massive fractal waves forming all around me. Good times.

>I'm 32 years old and a loner by choice and i tend to hermit up and lock myself away but I've been actively yearning for social contact and reaching out to people and groups. I got some tinder wins.
yo i feel you im a loner too but i dont choose social groups or life maybe in the future i play online games with randoms like pub g or fallout 76

I ate 150g of dried and died. :D

I ment fresh. soz

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shit sup buddddddddddaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

why woud you vacuum pack it? bags with silica gel ar easier and cheaper

man wtf is silica gel zip lock king here lol

1. Because I sell them like that.
2. They don't need silica gel, they are dry enough
3. They last longer when stored

>and died
Yeah I had a trip once go terribly wrong, I ate an absurd amount. Felt like I was dying over and over, till I found myself in a place I could only describe as infinitely worse then any hell conceivable. Every time I thought it had gotten as worse as anything could get it would immediately get infinitely worse. This went one for a few hours, fucked me uo for months after. But hey, life goes on and I learned a lot about myself.

i hope u die scum druggie

Yeah, whatever captain caveman..

Attached: G.jpg (250x250, 10K)

mind blown

Good luck user.

set and setting is everything. do things that will relax you.

if you are feeling anxious, do some simple meditation (simply focus your attention on your breathing -- focus on the breath in, focus on the breath out, repeat)

put on some meditation music

well clearly they need silica gel if they 'last longer when vacuum packed' - they last over a year around here with silica gel, and normal ziplocks... those vacuum sheets are wasteful and expensive

I've seen it. The only thing I could compare it to is the anime bleach, where he's battling his subconscious on various levels.

A couple is fine but don't drink too much.

just finished my second and going to stop pissed like 10 times it feels

After years of anticipation I bought some from the deep web from a repeatable vendor. They arrived and 2 days ago I took nearly 4 grams, nothing happened. It was such an anti climax

u trolling?

That blows.

you dun goof'd my friend

Attached: 1552166523217.jpg (720x764, 90K)

What are you talking about? What reason do you have to not believe that?

Yes man :( I was so so excited.

By using a service millions of people use and are very happy with?

It depends if the quality of the shrooms
If you got the good stuff 2 grams will make a huge difference.
If you didn’t , then it won’t matter either way

have a nice trip
see you next fall
what do you like to do whilst tripping?

Shrooms aren’t for social dude. It’s for introspection get the fuck out of Yea Forums.

Also third eye blind self titled album and shrooms is a trip lol

how do you dry them

close eyes

>I took nearly 4 grams, nothing happened
it was not pilocybin mushrooms, you got sold not magic mushrooms
either that or you not human

Bad idea to drink right now. Wait until you’re on the comedown.

had 2

They definitely were, he has good reviews and people have enjoyed his mushrooms. Also the eyes blurred a bit when looking at my phone screen and I didn't feel right, kind of confused, so even though they didn't work they definitely weren't normal eating mushrooms.

Attached: 1550002940683.gif (500x700, 999K)

yes have fun OP, life is full of beauty.

next time make tea with the shrooms and be sure to squeeze half a lemon in there.... use 10 grams.
sip on it or chug...

Dude, I have to take 7g to really commune with the universe. My metabolism is crazy

I'm not going to try it again. 10 grams is a lot though

bump

I'm the same. I took 6-7g one time and it was an average trip at best.

OP, get the fuck off Yea Forums and do something useful with your trip. Reflect on your life. Think about what you want to do, what you like. Draw. Do something.

>By using a service millions of people use and are very happy with?

By trusting the site for that kind of stuff

user, if you want fellow tripping anons to talk to in a chill space then log onto the TripSit IRC.
If you need any help during your trip you can type #help in any channel and a trip sitter will sort you out in a private chat.
Helped me a lot in my first couple of trips and i still hang there now on the come-up every time.

Truth. Shooms let you discover things if you let it

OP, if you're feeling it, then you should watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=kqQbmqA0N4M

hello friendo youre doing great

Attached: 1544577227395.jpg (720x1280, 132K)

how u feelin

Attached: cwo.jpg (3706x2780, 1.8M)

Naw. More isn't better with shrooms

First thing is to take a small to moderate dose. Doing a lot first time is not good idea

A friend owed me some money but paid back with like a half a pound of shrooms.
I decided to test out how strong it was by eating a few caps. But after like 45 minutes, I felt nothing so I ate more and more thinking it must be some weak ass strain. I ended up eating like 4 eighths worth when it all kicked in. I knew I was in for a hell of a ride so I put on my headphones and sat on the floor. As soon as I sat on the floor, the floor just zoomed away from and I could see with my eyes the music that was playing. I never took a lot of shrooms after that

If the trip gets too intense, benzos like Valium or Xanax will bring down the trip.

youtu.be/tmozGmGoJuw?t=195