The only way this planet will keep existing is when white people keep inventing

The only way this planet will keep existing is when white people keep inventing.
And let the rest starve, or die other ways.
Prove me wrong.

Attached: Fire.jpg (220x300, 14K)

yo what the fuck is wrong with you

Attached: 1551727646314.png (225x224, 9K)

Shit skin detected

Niggers and jews should be wiped out. Along with certain sub groups of white people. Also Muslims

Nothing. I have seen the truth. I am truth. I am God.

Do you know why these Arab imbeciles like Emirates in Dubai, and Saudi Arabia are doing well? Because their oil money buys all these engineers from Germany and all the smart heads the rest of the world has to offer. What happens to these Arabs when there is no more money?
They will become refugees in our lands as well.

A personal kin family billionaire thing will not be able to carry a whole country for more than 6 months

>Prove me wrong.

In your scenario the other peoples of the Earth are still around and need what we have, my solution to this is to use Neutron bombs on Africa, China and India/Pakistan.
All that land becomes freed up, pollution drops massively, world hunger, water shortage and resource depletion become a thing of the past.
Returning this vast amount of land back to nature will also be good for the planet and give it the balance that these places have removed.

Left with only the productive one-quarter of the population of the world the Earth can become great again!

The Arab wealth is already over. Even if they keep it up at all costs. They know it is limited to the oil. And imagine them then.... and imagine them too as further refugees. It will be a nightmare

This.

That's pretty savage dude, I like it.

I am with you.
Erasing Africa would be a benefit to the whole planet.
But we can't do that. We wold be the biggest criminals in history of mankind, wouldn't we

killing bilions so wed be better off, fuck em lets do it

Who are the witnesses?

We're all God dude.

Everyone

This exactly is something we think about, user. We are not in power to execute. But we are thinking

I am 45 years old... and nothing really changed in Africa, other than monkeys trying to go to Europe for free money. And in South Africa, the whites that made south africa great, are now being disowned... so it can all be a shithole again.
I beg you all in the west, quit this pol correct bs. And see yourselves as well as politics for what it really is

Monkeys will be monkeys... let them go to Europe. Apparently Merkel likes to pay for them

It's seems to be going the opposite of what your vision is user. The world is getting more and more advanced and diverse, as are politics and technology. Progress is being driven at rates that have not been seen before. And in a somewhat related note: you're also slowly getting bred out by those big ol bbc's. Your own women don't even want you anymore.

Read. let me recommend for you to not keep going?