Left wing Rossie O'Donell said that this people in red are either paid actors or Russians agents.Turns out...

Left wing Rossie O'Donell said that this people in red are either paid actors or Russians agents.Turns out,they are just White people that don't hate themselves.

Attached: Whites saved Trump.png (1804x2438, 776K)

Other urls found in this thread:

authenticubatours.com/cuba-travel-resources/education-system-cuba.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She works for jews so of course she would say that

Older white men scared shitless of brown people and women. No way they can hold on to power much longer, the numbers are just against them. The Trump wave is probably their last gasp before dying

who works for jews now?

Attached: golden goy.jpg (903x1024, 170K)

link to evidence she said that required

Which country of brown men are you most fond of? Are you a 'migrant' or a self hating white?

oh he's triggered folks

Attached: ezgif-1-649fe91224ad.gif (288x192, 1.89M)

Who are you talking to?
You too, you're just trumpeting your opinions, there's a platform for this called Facebook.
Why did you enter this debate? Stop responding to bait.

>opinion trumpeting not allowed on Yea Forums
lurk moar newfag

It's not bait, these people are crazy and want war. The internet is the last place for dialog before it goes hot, mark my words. We will not maintain peace during or immediately after the 2020 election.

Attached: threaddead.jpg (313x343, 27K)

What's your angle, faggot?

Attached: Special.png (960x720, 465K)

I just calls em likes I sees em.

You call me a necro on a brand new thread? You pretty simple?

it was on like page 8 dumbass. and your post was genuinely ruh-tarded. That means I'm 2/2

Still haven't told me your angle. Do you hate political threads on Yea Forums or are you just trying to fuck a right wing thread?

my angle is that you're full of shit mr. internet tough guy.

Trying to squash a right wing thread, got it.

I am talking to your mother.

True,and majority of people on television work/shill for the Jews.

>mocking a moron = trying to kill a thread
wew lad

you don't say

Attached: Fox Jews.jpg (2500x4420, 1.33M)

>Older white men scared shitless of brown people and women

Are women that voted for Trump scared of women too?

I don't see ''older white men'' going around and accusing brown people of racism,having brown privilege,calling people Brown supremacists,hating all non-brown people etc..
We all know who is really scared snowflake.

Attached: maga pride.jpg (840x560, 46K)

>implying women don't tear down each other at every chance
someone's never worked a real job I see

not op but... it isn't about being fond of anyone. It's about the reality of the situation. America started brown and is going back that way. White dominance of America has lasted for hundreds of years but white people are not having as many babies. That's not the brown people's fault.

Corporate greed has made it too expensive to have families for a lot of people. Brown people have a different culture, they have their grandparents living with them and they watch the kids while the parents are at work. They have lots of kids so that the kids will take care of them when they are old. White people don't do this and this is why white people will soon be outnumbered here.

>2019
>Still obsessed with Rosie ODonnell
>who no one has cared about since 1996

Donald Trump himself is on /b today.
explains a lot actually

this guy gets it. white people should be mad at the corporations that pay us juuuust enough to not grab the pitchforks but not enough to actually get ahead.

>implying that feminists and women are same thing

Nope.

Attached: Maga hat girl.jpg (700x461, 56K)

I implied no such thing, but you get a pass for English not being your first language.

America's economy favors shareholders over workers. We work so that the idle rich can suck the wealth out of the country like mosquitos. No matter which party is in power, the rich get richer and we get fucked. They have us squabbling over shit that THEY don't give a FUCK about, like abortions and fags in the bathrooms.

Attached: 1513308435731.png (640x427, 225K)

Imagine coming from a bad country and working politically to turn a country where you just arrived,in to a country that you just left.I don't know dude,I am Mestizo Cuban and I trust Whites far more in decision making.I will rather form alliance with them than with Ocasio Cortez that's for sure.If I wanted people like Ocasio Cortez I would stay in Cuba or went to Puerto Rico instead.

mostly true but don't take the equivalence of the parties too far. one party is trying to lower their tax burden and the other is trying to increase it. Vote accordingly.

Puerto Rico is part of the USA...

Attached: 1551834021720.gif (200x133, 1.69M)

You did,women's march was really just feminist/sjw crap.

I never said anything about that either. What time is it where you are?

One party keeps lowering it for the wealthy and the corporations, but it's a shell game. They starve the federal government of revenue, cut corners, and the states and city governments have to raise taxes to compensate for the money they don't get from the feds anymore. The GOP is not your friend. They just threw you a few crumbs with TEMPORARY tax breaks while they gave the corporations BIG PERMANENT breaks. And look what it is doing to the deficit.

both side do that

I know,and almost million and half people uses food stamps in island with little over three million.I guess Democrats would want that here too.

I was agreeing with you user, unclench your anus

oh the Democrats are passing massive tax breaks on the corporations and the rich? I must have missed that

Attached: 1551409562329.jpg (480x479, 14K)

>white men are supposedly smarter than everyone and invented everything
>they vote for the party of climate change denial and religion

you realize that Puerto Rico was quite conservative before the hurricane, right? The REPUBLICAN party was the one calling for statehood in its official party charter.

I actually didn't know that.

You did said that.Why do you care about time here?Don't you have a drug to sell somewhere?

Men made global warming is liberal conspiracy,more you talk about it,more we see it.Atheism/world started from nothing is even more retarded.

watch something other than Fox News. You'd be shocked by how much information they omit from their reporting.

copy-paste my text talking about marches and shit. Go ahead, do it. I'll wait. It's morning here, my day just started. I suspect it's afternoon where you are but you are apparently afraid to tell me that information.

You do realize that Puerto Rico vote Democrat don't you?I am all for kicking them out of Union.
Jesus Christ,just get a job and stop sucking out money,and Hawaii too.
Alaska can stay.

It's 9:20 here right now
I am not scared,why do you care,are you implying that I am Russian,Beaner boy?Is that it? Spanish is my first language but why does that matter?In afternoon I have to work,don't you have drugs to sell,maricon?

it must be nice living a life so free from facts

Attached: Political-party-strength-in-puerto-rico-2012.png (400x400, 35K)

>implying that I am Mexican
you're really bad at this. And I think it's funny that you, a spic, are calling anyone a beaner.

Cubans Americans didn't come to Florida illegally.Even when there was a Communist takeover.
Reagan gave citizenship to many Mexicans.Instead of thanking him for the help,lot of them ended up voting Democrat.That's a backstabbing.

>triggered non-white spic is triggered
so if Reagan helped some mexicans, all mexicans owe the Republicans allegiance? What a simple-minded thought process.

so they should just ignore the blatant racism of the current Republican party based on something that happened decades ago? I suppose next you're going to tell me why blacks should still vote Republican because of Lincoln.

Attached: goldwater.jpg (410x309, 37K)

I bet you think you are white don't you? Fucking lol.

authenticubatours.com/cuba-travel-resources/education-system-cuba.htm

Attached: deadthreadpulpfiction.jpg (625x352, 76K)

Cubans absolutely came here illegally, got that dry foot anchor baby?

Why do you care what she says?