This fucking thread again!

This fucking thread again!

Ask a 35 year old kissless virgin anything.

Attached: 21312321312.jpg (1206x674, 184K)

bump

When do you feel you might consider paying for it?
Do you even try to meet women? I dont. If i havent gotten laid by luck by 30 i'm paying for it.

Do you keep the fact that your a kissless virgin low-key?

>When do you feel you might consider paying for it?

Not in a good place financially at the moment.

>Do you even try to meet women?

Yes. I've tried to chat up girls in bars, at parties etc. Probably approached a few hundred (which is not a lot spanned over 15 years)
Also, Tinder.

I don't have anyone who would care anyway.

Attached: s6n4E90.jpg (2800x830, 562K)

How? How did it come to this? Are you just fucking annoying to be around or what? Can you fix it?

>How? How did it come to this? Are you just fucking annoying to be around or what?

I wouldn't say annoying. But not fun to be around either.

>Can you fix it?

Body can be fixed. Personality can't.

Start working on your body then. Eat right, get good sleep, and put in the work. The confidence you gain will help motivate you to improve other areas too. Go for it user, youre not getting any younger

I do a lot of rock climbing (around 10 - 15h) a week and a bit of gym in addition. I'm not super buff but my body isn't the problem (pic related).

Attached: 4-up on 27-09-18 at 12.07 #2.jpg (640x426, 63K)

I didn't lose my v-card until I was 32. I did it by getting in shape and extending my social circle. Never lose hope user I've known guys who were virgins well into their 50's some people are just late bloomers

bump

c'mon

Bullshit. I didn’t have sex until 21. I was a nerd and focused on my own thing. I didn’t have hair in my chest until 25 and girls were never my priority. Honestly, I had zero confidence with women and was too afraid, but that all changed after I grew older and had some money to throw around. Now I’m married to a hot blonde who is much younger than I am.

rip

>found OP's pic funny at 17
>still find it funny at 24
I've never even attempted to pick up a girl, but I know my spring will come.

shut up you pussy fag

I’d crush you like a styrofoam cup, loser.

Did you actively start talking to women?

Yes. It was uncomfortable at first but eventually became easier and easier. I started going to the gym and that helped with confidence

>pick up

That's not how you lose your virginity. You're not gonna be able to "pick up" girls until you have plenty of experience

OP here. Am I the only person who did not get a confidence boost after going to gym?

Not getting laid until 32 or 50 is a waste of life honestly. I'm sad my numbers are so low but it's more abut living situation and the fact I fucked around while younger when I should have been saving money to impress hoes

Really? I always felt better after seeing a little progress. Also, my first sex was a total slut who had fucked like 15 guys at the age of 17. I met her at a party when I was back for the summer and just went out on a limb and started talking to her. I didn’t feel any pressure because of her experience. We fucked for about 3 months. After that, I knew a lot more and never really struggled with women.

Then change your personality
I’m a hardcore lolicon bi sexual and by legal technicality I am a rapist yet I still have a great body, can read by language and still pull amazing girls.
So if this working shit show can get a girl you definitely can

Yes
After a good workout and a 100 push-ups in 1 minute fucking nothing can stop me

Maybe try to find new hobbies where you meet new ppl? You are a fit guy, sport clubs are great fort his (not gyms i would say). I for example started self defence and jiu jitsu classes which gave me a lot. I had no time to think about my sofar meaningless life, gained confidence and met new ppl to hang out with. Finally, at age 25 lost my virginity and met my first girlfriend.

Met her in the class of course.

I don't feel better after seeing progress. But after seeing no process, I feel like shit for days.

You seem to have charisma. So you do have a good personality. You're just a sexual degenerate.

I like to do courses (yoga, cooking etc) when I have time and money. Also in a climbing club. I'm around people, I am simply not attracting them.

bump

cmon

Anyone like me and could actually get laid easy ive had girls literally throw themselves at me but i always fuck it up by acting to nice or getting scared lol im legit afraid of females

OP here. Never had any girl throw herself at me or show any sign of interest.