Normie roommate goes outside with his friends every night to smoke weed behind the dorm

>normie roommate goes outside with his friends every night to smoke weed behind the dorm
>comes back stinking every single night with bloodshot eyes and stupid
>it fucking stinks
>stoner friends keep coming around
>wait until he leaves for class
>go in his desk and see a bag of marijuana
>call campus security
>he gets kicked out of the dorms (but NOT out of school)
>everyone on the floor is pissed at me, blocked/unfriended me on all social media
>someone wrote "narc" on my the whiteboard on my door

How am I in the wrong? We shared a room and him having pot in there could get ME in trouble. Why should I take that risk just because he wants to get le epic high with his normie friends and roasties all the time? How do I convince people on our floor that I'm the good guy here?

Attached: weed.jpg (640x457, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord..gg/vnESCJW
discord..me/shit_post
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuckin narc you shoulda been the one to get kicked out of school

More people like grass than grasses.

sometimes, it's not about doing what's right

If you didn’t tell him your feelings about him reeking like weed and he kept doing it then you did something that maybe had to be done. But if you did this without any notice as to how it was affecting you, you will seem like the asshole for just snitching

Damn how many times are you going to post this? Stop looking for validation your a fucking snitch. Accept it.

i think this is pasta

if not you´re a cunt, a lil faggot pussy and a snitch

you think you a good guy? fuck off motherfucker, hope you get stabbed to death you asshole

top fucking kek what a rat

Because the consequences of the shit you did to him vastly outweighs the shit he did to you.

WHY IS THIS FUCKING PASTA MODS COMEON

You’re a retard. Why would you do that? You just ruined your social life at school for good. You should have just stolen his weed and smoked it or sold it. Thats what I did to my dick head roomie

you are just autistic af
there's nothing wrong with smoking, for example, at weekends
but if some nigga wrecks your personal space you deal with them personally, join them, or sit quietly in a corner. Calling cops/authorities is wack, unless you are a woman. Get your shit together.

You're not a good guy, if you don't like it should of told him in person, don't be a fucking ten year old it's 2019 get with the program, transfer schools cause it's too late to redeem yourself

You're not the good guy. You didn't act out of moral turpitude but for personal gain (getting rid of roommate). You're a faggot of the highest order.

put a pic of Cho on the whiteboard on your door

fuck you

Attached: myadank.jpg (3264x2448, 1.76M)

Gee maybe you shouldn't be such a tattle tale, fag.

> could get ME in trouble

its clear you have never been in trouble your entire life, you don't know how "justice" works

>scared to smoke god's candy so he rats on superchill chads

You probably can't, society is fucked but you have to look out for yourself, especially at the current cost of "higher education". Sucks that you won't have friends in your dorm, look for them outside of school or in community areas. You're okay user

Lol
Get better buds that looks shit

Cabby little ball

You are a perfect example of how kids raised in the 21st century are self entitled.

Never snitch, taddle tale, grass or anything of the kind. Unless of course your neighbour killed his wife or something

i smoke my roomie doesn't after he ask nicely if i could try not to come in reeking which I understood. I just stay outside an extra 5 to 10mins on Yea Forums.

You went through your roommates shit and then told on him wtf he can do whatever the fuck he wants it's fucking pot pussy ass square

You're not in the right you're a pathetic little bitch who ratted on someone for doing something no worse than smoking a cigarette and drinking booze just because it upset your nostrils. You deserve to have everyone hate you and you should probably kys. I doubt you'll have any friends in the future because they'll see that you're a beta cuck a mile off

Don't convince them. You did the right thing and you don't need their validation. Fuck them.

you aren't in the wrong, drug addicts are literally the dogshit of society

keep doing well in school, don't try to convince anyone of shit, you should write ''drug addicts are the shit of society'' on your white board and leave it be

Fuckin copy pasta...

Snitches get stitches. You utter scumbag, no one likes a stinking stoner, everyone hates a grass.

Dude... eat a dick. That was a fuckwit move and he didn't deserve that. Don't be jealous that he has a normal functioning social life.

You sound like a total weasel. Mind your own shit because everybody hates a snitch. Total bitch move.

p.s.
You're not the good guy.

I know it's stoner bait
But fucked I'mbps to get to see if I don't think you want me a call from the last bar and I was ding ding before the end and I don't know if you're interested and the rain to be

REEEE muh weed u fugin taddled on me bro god ur fuggin gay I waz just blazon minding my own biznis god

Cause you're a little prick and nobody gives a shit about weed that isn't an absolute ducking loser, that's why. Go fuck yourself. You might've just ruined some guys life.

kek thats literally a ball of dirt with some lawnmower clippings

Try telling him to wear some fucking cologne instead of getting him kicked out of school faggot

great thread OP, fuck them all

fuck every loser who smokes weed or does coke or any kind of drug for that matter, bunch of fucking useless sacks of shit, 95% of them won't amount to shit beyond smelling like turds and dropping out of school to live in mommies basement where they consider if they want to go be a weed dealer or work at walmart, fuck all these pot head idiots

>all these assblasted stoner degenerates losers

Literally everyone who smokes weed is a loser. You did the right thing op

Attached: 1552081354289.jpg (720x724, 29K)

I don't even smoke, retard. I'm just saying he did it for the wrong reasons and is a faggot. Much like yourself.

you're a fucking cunt who should learn to mind his own business. It stinks? Sure does I fucking hate it too but some fucking air freshener will fix that. You are whats wrong with society now, a fucking self entitled cunt.

Being this salty about people getting high on a plant
You must be fun at parties kid

He got some degenerate normie loser friend fucked over and he gets to live in peace. I dont see ANY way that could make me a faggot user. Sounds like a win in my book.

>mfw all these serious replies to pasta

Attached: 832160DE-928F-4BB4-9329-093A31223CCE.jpg (604x604, 237K)

You could've waited six weeks and moved dorms. You are an asshole, and if you get ostracized you deserve it. College is a "live and let live" situation, the unwritten rules are clear. I hope the next years of your education are pure shit, and your next roomie is a giant violent drunken asshole.

Attached: SHITTYPASTA.png (750x502, 681K)

Stoners are degenerate hippie commie scum but so are you

Sure you can choose to rot your brain with that crap but some other people actually want to grow out of "babies first drug."

Besides stoners are all morons. They never amount to anything and are total faggots. But it's fun to see them upset when the long arm of the law hits them in the face.

Heyy!...he was behind of this...?

Attached: 8qc73qljjh6wphqon227950827800.jpg (1644x1154, 100K)

Op is a rat. Have fun with that. Might as well leave or kys.

Why would he smoke raisins?

NGL, I agree with OP, only and *only* if he told his roommate that it bothers him first.

>gets ostracized for being a snitch
>is a win
>crying because everyone hates him now
>still winning
If he wasn't a faggot he wouldn't care if people hated him for doing the right thing you absolutely retarded nigger.

So he reeks of cheap cologne and skunk? Nigger mentality. Although I've seen A-rabs do this, too. Dirt person mentality.

You did the right thing OP.

Your book was written by a monkey with a wig

That's just his attitude. If he chooses to stop crying then it'll be like this
>>gets ostracized for being a snitch
>>doesn't care
>>is a win
>>still winning

Hes probably a faggot for crying like you said but not for shiting on a stoner retard LOL

ITT: moralfags circle jerking cause some stoner Chad fucked his crush and they have to live vicariously through this win.

Also ITT: butthurt stonerfags crying cause some degenerate got ratted out and wasnt smart enough to cover his ass

Good thread.

snitches get stitches you fucking bitch.

Attached: fuck you.png (810x688, 384K)

True, I never said I gave a fuck about the stoner. I'm just pointing out that hes a homo for trying to high road this by acting like his motives weren't selfish. He was right to tell on the stoner but not because it directly benefited him. He deserves to be ostracized.

ur a fucking fag but this story fake af

>Itt why am I stillna virgin and alone

Based and redpilled. Fuck them all, OP did the right thing

>projecting this much
Pot isnt good for you. I'm not going to bother trying to explain to you why seeing as you're lost causes. Regardless I couldn't care less what you think.

Haha fucking snitch, you're a pathetic excuse of a man, a retarded loser
He was breaking the law, not doing something harmful, but instead of confronting him with your 12yo moral standard, you decided to act like a snake.
I hope that the social stigma drives you to suicide.
Sage

Attached: 49530653_10157006148403979_377254521232949248_n.jpg (716x960, 98K)

yeah you are just a jealous faggot. you let slip when you called his friends norms and roasties. just because you don't have friends doesn't mean you should narc out your room m ate for smoking pot. how does it affect you in any way?

You’re a fucking faggot snitch.

It could be anything. If someone is doing something that bothers you, fucking be a MAN. Talk to him, convey your point. THEN if things persist, ask him to leave or you leave. If you have no recourse, then do what you have to do after warning him. That’s a man.

You are a subhuman. Going for th throat. Know your deed is worse than his, and you deserve all you get from it you fucking faggot.

Fucking kill yourself you stupid narc. I hope this follows you the rest of the way through school.

>normie roommate goes outside with his friends every night to smoke weed behind the dorm
"Normie" here meaning "has friends, unlike me"
>everyone on the floor is pissed at me, blocked/unfriended me on all social media
>>someone wrote "narc" on my the whiteboard on my door
As they should
>How am I in the wrong?
Because you're a narc?
>We shared a room and him having pot in there could get ME in trouble. Why should I take that risk just because he wants to get le epic high with his normie friends and roasties all the time?
Probably because those "normies" and "roasties" are who will dominate the fields you wish to work in. You can't work with someone who's a narc.
>How do I convince people on our floor that I'm the good guy here?
You don't, because you're not the good guy here

Snitches get stitches ya fuckin weapon, hope some cunt slashes you straight across the face

Omfg he did the right thing now please shut your ass fucking nigger humping Alabama incest loving retard sniffing faggot

Agreed, it should be eaten.

Attached: muffins.png (960x1280, 1008K)

You’re a faggot op

discord..gg/vnESCJW
discord..me/shit_post
(Take off the extra dot)

you a rat bitch

oh no, the devil's lettuce. you don't want to get arrested and spend 30 years in prison. good thing you snitched

"How am I in the wrong?"

You are not wrong, these are just the consequencies of your actions.
Ppl like you are considered the kind they wanna hang out with :-) it'll be a bit better after campus

you aren't in the right asshole

better you end it fast and kill yourself. no one will ever like you

Or become trap

Attached: 1545383381932.jpg (280x180, 6K)