Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country?

Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country?

>pic related

Attached: RA_15-drum.jpg (1512x1904, 460K)

why don't you own a real acog instead of the tiny 1.5x shitcog?

Becuase i dont know where to begin and i cant afford one rn

Because my state raised the age requirement from 18 to 21

because I am a felon

Because I prefer an AR-4. Carbines are better for close quarters firefights.

I do. Why can't I have both?

Attached: ACOGs.jpg (1331x998, 259K)

because one is the best magnified combat optic in the world and the other is a shitty compromise that is worse in every way than just having a red dot

>shitty compromise that is worse in every way than just having a red dot

Naw. It's better than a red dot. I had a few and upgraded to this and never went back. It's an expensive option, but i wanted the best.

Smart auto aim, silencer and 10K round assault clip. That should piss off some libfags.

>i wanted the best
then you should have wanted an aimpoint m5 on a larue mount

Which country is that where you can own assault rifles?

>aimpoint m5

rofl

>Rainier Arms
>AR
pick one

>silencer
Fuck off, COD. Jesus, you fucking people make me sick. I bet you use lots of clips with your Assault Rifle.

Cuz i dont live in USA

what is that supposed to mean

sucks to be a poor-worlder

Because its an expensive big toy for retards. Normal people get glocks for defending their "home and family" and if you want to "protect your countey" join the army pussy, instead of LARPing with that toy.

Attached: 1517026075008.jpg (251x242, 12K)

Tell silencer co. To change their company name

Nigga I ain't MADE of money.

>$1000
>made of money

because I don't live in a shithole.

thank you.

But what if I want to own an AR because I like guns? Am I allowed to like guns and not be a retard?

Correct. I do not have $1k in easily disposable income that there isn't anyone else I want more than that gun.

Because if I want something that looks like an assault rifle and is named one, it better be an actual assault rifle... not an AR-15.

we dont have niggers in my country so we have no crime.
i havent even locked my house or car in my life, and it's pretty normal to leave your keys in the ignition here.

I don’t have the money yet nor the house

Attached: 88392B22-5E0F-40D5-828B-1ACD08FCA4DB.jpg (750x593, 48K)

Attached: kimunCl.png (1440x1023, 1011K)

because the only time you use it will be against police and swat

It's completely pointless to try to own one in New York. Not only would it not serve any purpose due to police seconds away, it's also illegal

Most people prefer to take them to the country and shoot targets.

Because contrary to popular belief, not only will it not make your dick any bigger, but it's often a way of over compensating for something else.

Because no one needs an assault rifle.

Because I don't own anything cool for someone to steal

Because muh 5 round magazine

Because I prefer the AK platform.

bahaha, fag

Yeah...Elon...you was all the time.

Attached: 8duj2d75xpaxxlb7q22831611100.jpg (1636x1119, 118K)

>defend the country
>Join the army
people actually believe this

correct, if you wanna spend it like that, as a citizen of these United States, you are more than welcome... shit, I spent that much on alcohol last year.

yep, pretend to be a navy seal more kiddo

Decent rifle beats AR-15.

All competent GOs have: a decent rifle, a decent handgun, a decent shotgun.

You don't need anything else. Toys like an AR or AK are for little boys with small peens. Be a man for a change.