People are actually defending this pedophile

People are actually defending this pedophile.

Attached: 0396CFA6-E1C1-4362-88B8-8E757A0927C0.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>el ayuwoki

Michael Jackson???

There is a world population of 7.53 billion.
Approximately 3.2 billion people have access to the internet.
It is no longer relevant to bring up the existence of certain opinions. With numbers that large, you will have "large" swaths of morons (1 percent is still 30 million people).

>Hee hee
Nice trips.

Leave him alone, he's dead, besides brother could dance so he gets a pass.

The kids loved it and came so I’m good with Jackson

Niggers are not known for their abundance of brains.

They're just in denial. First stage of grief.

Aldo sing. His 80's "rock with you" era was tha shit, nigga.
Fuck his late 90's "black or white" stuff. That's where he became a pedo.

Mods

>I'd doesn't matter if you're black or white, green or blue or 13 too

Picture unrelated.

Damn, i remember that video... My ghoul Jackson, i wonder if that video still available.

I'm very very very happy he died, so he can't abuse kids anymore, fucking freak

who hasn't slept nude in bed with kids where your cock slips into one of their bodily orifices.. honest mistake I'm sure

He dindunuffin

naa, not Michael, he is "El Ayuwoki" o "El Hee hee"

All 80s and 90s songs suck. Modern Shit is better, also yeah, he’s a pedo.

I don’t see why TV would lie, TBH.

where's the evidence?

Modern shit is shit. 'lil Yeezy or whatever the fuck his name is, fucking auto tune, dumb fucking niggers saying the exact same 3 words the entire song. All garbage. Only human excrement would think anything from the last 10 years is any good.

How do you live not being able to rub two synapses together?

he nutted in over a dozen boys assholes

Read H3H3’s twitter post and watch “Leaving Neverland”, awesome doc.

Trips of truth

Pedophile. His music is great but will eventually die bc of this

biased one sided documentary is awesome

Nah, you’re just mad your pleb tier taste is out dated and mostly composed by pedophiles and drug addicts. Lil Yeezy kinda sucks, yea, but people like Shorline Mafia, Joji, or Halsey actually have some genuine talent.

Billy Jean is probably a 7 year old he blew a wad inside

It’s got tons of underlining evidence and there are no lies to be seen. Are you retarded? People don’t lie about being raped much anymore. Especially kids.

Depends, if you take mainstream music... Yes. I listen to loads of modern bands which are really good, but the general kid would have never heard of them.

Everyone on Yea Forums can tell you you’re wrong. Just watch it again.

He went to court and was found innocent, end of story.

Attached: 728_529062730514768_604893514_n.jpg (717x538, 62K)

Interesting take, considering 6ix 9ine and xxxtension's recent fates

You plebs really think that this would not have been done already? And by "this," I mean, "extracting money from MJ because he's famous.

These parents even baited the dude, letting their kids hang out and spend the night, yet no judge or jury found him, a black guy, guilty. Yet here you fags are chocking down scotch in your underwear, chewing on a half-eaten fast food burrito, thinking your minds are somehow sharper than Ivy League lawyers with 30+ years of experience.

TLDR; if there was a way to sue MJ and extract monies from him, it would have been done already. Only reason these random people are coming out now is for attention, riding the filthy #metoo wave.

He was one troubled individual, and I'd previously hoped the pedo shit wasn't a thing, but... Smoke, fire, etc. So that sucks, and his mental issues appear to have been harmful to many people.

That said, he's dead, and I'll still rock the music, because it's nothing to do with it.

Also, lol @ Yea Forums pretending they give a fuck about pedos when it works to shit on other people. MJ was apparently a piece of crap, but no one's gonna be talking about your dumb ass ten years after you die.

Not defending, just funny.

Right, and what proof do you have? Let me guess, he was black (once) so he's a nigger therefore a rapist? Nice logic.

his estate isn't going to pay you for shilling on Yea Forums.. fyi

Sounds like something a rape apologist would say, but okay

how many words do you need in a song? what's wrong with auto tune? it's modern technology that's actually kind of cool if you consider that it's kind of the next step from vocoding.

i won't argue that niggers aren't fucking dumb, or that kanye west isn't an idiot with childish taste and acts like a spaz, but still, that's not a very good argument.

synapses are the connections between things. rubbing synapses together would be like rubbing highways between cities... with other highways?

Attached: 1452678670241.jpg (666x1000, 131K)

Watch.
The.
Documentary.
You.
Race baiting.
SJW.
Retard.

Nice trips.
Jackson wasn't a paedo, he was a little boy in a man's body. Dude just wanted to be a kid and play with kids. The people who made the documentary are clearly looking for attention

>2 people that said Jackson didn't do it
>now that Jackson is dead and they're fully irrelevant, they make a documentary for money
Great source

I did it was clearly made up

Average underage groupie gets several addictions, several more STD's, often AIDS and becomes a hooker until dying at 35. These guys got several millions, what are the little sluts bitching about

Oh the documentary featuring only two victims where one were in money problems?

The One where the director admitted that he did not want to include more opinions than the two victims in the movie Because it would hurt his "narrative ".

Lol. Come on sheep

GrGAY bGAY mGAY

Attached: 1551926096267.png (718x717, 443K)

Wtf is this picture?
Context?

This. And also the director is full of BS. He admitted that himself

Probably, it's what his body looks like after decomposing for a while.

Pretty Sure He Wasnt a Pedofile, the World wanted him to be one so badly, he just wanted to live his Peter Pan Weirdo Life. Its easy to put someone else on the stake for how fucked up you are if one is afraid to admit they have fantasies about being young forever and people can exploit it. He believed himself to be innocent child and would shun anything relating to his adult life, he would do drugs to retain his child like perspective and firmly stood by that he was basically Peter Pan. But there was a total risk he would fuck a kid he just didnt. Either he truly wasnt a pedo or he was incredibly resistant because tons of parents wanted him to fuck their kid so he would pay them off. But fucking sheep is free and calling yourself islamist doesnt make you immune to being a race of goat fuckers. Which is pretty much the bottom wring out society.

Fucking sheep IS free, and that's what I'll carry home from this thread.

H3h3 our here on another smear campaign

I should not be surprised by human stupidity in a world crawling with godtards, but.....................it's amazing to see the number of tards whose argument boils down to "I liked his music therefore he wasn't a pedo".

Newsflash, chimps: Michael did not know that YOU liked his music. And even if he did, that would not prevent him from fucking kids up the ass. Your opinion of his music changes nothing about his perversion with children. Do you get it? Let me know if you need me to break it down into monosyllabic words.

When was the last time you paid $25M to someone who FALSELY accused you of raping their child?

Attached: brainlet.jpg (550x543, 83K)

He did it, fair and square. I don’t see why anyone would lie, I mean they aren’t getting money, he’s dead! They seem really affected and I feel for them, I really do. My heart hurt when they cried, I wanted to cry with them. I think these poor men were scared to come out and tell their story, that’s why they took so long.

Besides, his music is shit. I hope those men are doing well. Such a lovely documentary.

You're an idiot. I had personal account from friend in la for one. The hbo doc confirms everything. Sad but whatever it's true

H3H3 was right and his tweets made a lot of sense, try reading them, retard.

Even 4ch is defending him lol he was a pedo, faggots, get over it

SIGNAL BOOST THIS^^^^^

Can we have an apprentiation thread for the two men in the doc?

They didn’t make sense Ethan and or whoever Ethan’s paying.

Literally everyone thinks he was. Him and his shitty music are burning in Hell, mad respect for the victims.

Nah this is another smear campaign run paid for by h3h3 to save his fat ass

They did, read them again, Dear. Nice job being a rape apologist

Hell yeah. Those dudes get kudos in my book

I saw this straw man coming lol this is how his last campaign went.

What difference does it make now?

kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me. look up the lyrics to the MJ song they don't really care about us. not sure if that's the title of the song or not. but it's there. the Jews got him because he wanted away from their control.

This is true my bro, but he was still fuckin with little boys and messing up people's lives

>assuming everyone speaks the same language

EVERYONE HEAD OVER HERE!

This is a love and appreciation thread for the victims I through together

Yup

As long as you through the victims together, everything cool.

>*threw
damnit :(

Nothing was proven in court. NOTHING.

There’s no factual evidence besides him being kind of creepy. No evidence of molestation or anything. Ethan’s campaign isn’t working here like his last one lol. I’m sure it will all be leaked again.

How old were the alleged victims when they got molested, and did he actually penetrate them? Was is full on sex?

Attached: 1512942035130 (1).gif (360x270, 1.63M)

No one was touched. The kids were lied to by the parents for money.

Ayuwoki hee hee

Yes there FUCKING IS! WATCH THE GOD DAMNED FUCKING DOCUMENTARY AND DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!! God, you’re retarded, fuck. Fuck I hate rape apologist. I mean an user came in and said Micheal touched his friend, a bit ago.

No, do your fucking research and fucking watch the doc

Oi vey! I was proven wrong on twitter and now I need damage control!

You mad that you’re getting your ass handed to you? Literally everyone in this thread has proven you wrong. You can just leave and cry to Mommy. Just stay away from the nearest school and playground.

So youre citing a Hollywood documentary as actual evidence? Kek read the actual court transcript it's REDICULOUS, a woman said she ALLOWED Michael to rape her kid for 100 dollars. Sounds pretty real.

I’ve read it and it made me sick.

Everyone that was paid* but the damage control isn’t working lol

Oh great the tumblr Fags are here
“Just watch da doc and you’ll see MJ WAS A PEDO YOU RAPE APOLOGISTS!”

Please.. shut the fuck you up soy boys. There’s no evidence and the two “victims” are only out for money. Do your research into the “documentary”

Still talking to yourself I see

Ethan has hired people to do damage control. This exact same thing happened last time he goofed up. The people are even talking the exact same way.

Well you guys kinda ARE rape apologist, I mean...

People defend Pewdiepie, and he is a racist. The people of the USA elected a businessman who has factually committed crimes while in office.

>Pewdiepie
>Racist

Go back to your Hellhole on Tumblr, sweetheart

Pewdiepie isn’t racist, but Micheal is a pedo

And you're just now learning of the accusations after decades. Faggot. Let it go not like it matters dude is dead and can't harm anybody

Oh, so you really are just a tumblr fag aren’t you. Gotcha.

Well said, m8

It matters to the boys he fucked

Please go back to your shanty you dumb cunt

Even though his estate is gone, his hush money trust funds are not empty yet. When those are depleted, talking will start... then less and less people will defend him.

Right about pewds
Retarded about MJ

based.

Thanks

Only tumblr fags make a heart emoji on Yea Forums you retard. Or you’re just incredibly autistic and don’t understand how Yea Forums works. Can’t even argue with me on my first point so your stupid ass comments make you look even more scum like

It’s Ethans PR he hired. Don’t worry about it.

Most likely

i reckon mj is probably a pedo, But how can you be so naive as to think people dont lie about rape. its so obvious that faulse rape acusations are more common than ever

are you completely blind

that useless "Leaving Neverland" documentary left out a lot of shit and a lot of things just did not sit right with me, on a side note, i would believe the story more, if they didn't due the MJ Estate, hell, Suing the estate for a fucking dollar would get your point across, and as good as the documentary was edited, it does not stop them from leaving out facts, lacking proof for some things, what would Wade and James gain from this? the man is dead, if he did it, oh well, your too late, you cant put a corpse in jail, if he didnt, he is not here to defend himself, what is the point here? it's 2019, get the fuck on with your life, there is more shit to worry about than a dead man, how about you use some of that documentary money to fund some shit we really need help with in the world?

Attached: WNM-Vn13b7I9HZbR-RdtwmIpJ9uBre6O7REX7znOSyY.jpg (423x604, 28K)

So what? The man was clearly insane.

Eeoo

you're welcome

This. Mainstream "music" is made for retards and it's created by retards. Literaly, anyone could make a song in todays radio standards. Fortunately, there's quite a lot of talented creative and passionate loonies that feel music in a good, nonregressive way like John Zorn, Bill Laswell, Koby Israelite, Luca T. Mai and many more.

>>He went to court and was found innocent, end of story.
this!
you morons like to disrespect a dead man
who has been proven innocent in court
because some cunt told you this just to shill his biased documentary
the guys in question even stated in court that nothing had been done to them and now they turn around and perjure themselves...........they either lied under oath as 13 year olds or they are lying now
considering the massive pressure they were under to tell the truth as kids in that trial and that they are all now mid age assholes who see zero consequences for coming up with this story and the whole lot of money they could have it seems pretty obvious whats going on here.

all btards start chanting
>one of us
>one of us
>one of us
>one of us

THIS
We have proof over and over again that American Justice system has never been wrong.

You can’t possibly think Joji is actually good. Miller was better off doing pink guy than selling out. Piece of shit became the exact thing he made fun of.

Joji? omegayikes.
He became the normie he once hated for some sugar on his butthole.
if pleb tier exist your is garbage tier m8.

John Saint John...?

Who is that

Why are people talking about this again all of sudden?

I think there’s a new documentary