Feels thread. Please keep pics sfw. Thank you

Feels thread. Please keep pics sfw. Thank you

Starting the earliest thread I've ever started haha. I plan on keeping this one going for a while :)

How are you all doing today, my friends?

Come get what's bothering you off your chest

Attached: Belphegor's Prime.jpg (2000x2000, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4tcvgEYpM-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP is a faggot!

im dead inside

faggot

Attached: 1503356521123.jpg (500x544, 24K)

bump because I can't think of any of my own problems to discuss

Attached: image.jpg (3000x1940, 968K)

samefag
and before you deny it, the poster count makes it obvious

Attached: image.jpg (3000x1940, 971K)

What's on your mind, friend?

Thank you for the bump :)

Attached: 12c5529d9091c760b4c7a8995740d9ab.jpg (371x800, 39K)

Attached: image.jpg (3000x1920, 782K)

Attached: image.jpg (3000x1940, 958K)

I don't have any emotions and I don't feel human

Struggling to figure out how I can be happy with life since the track I'm on feels like it will be too overwhelming soon. But idk what I could do otherwise. I'm just afraid of everything. On top of that I'm 25 and kissless. And in the immediate present I've been struggling to focus and be able to write a research paper I need to do. So exhausted and mentally tanked I haven't been able to really work on it for days, so the deadline is approaching.

Talk to death with supportive parents and therapist so don't want to go into details here, just sharing some of my current despair.

Attached: 1470405900718.jpg (500x329, 63K)

>thinks parents or a fucking therapist can help or fix his shitty life somehow
im happy im not delusional like this fag

Posting some feels pics I really like though.

I'm sorry man. If you don't have any hope that your life can be helped, how do you not just give up and die?

Attached: 1469689018768.jpg (604x604, 55K)

Is there much going on in your life at the moment, friend? Sometimes things can get pretty dull when you don't do anything and nothing's happening around you other than going to work, coming back, and doing the same thing you do every day. Meaningful interaction with others is also a pretty big factor in feeling things

What track are you on if you don't mind me asking? And if you know it's going to get overwhelming soon, why not look into how you can solve the issues that will arise that will make it overwhelming?

Also don't worry about being kissless or this or that. It doesn't matter. If you kiss someone, you go to sleep the same person. You don't magically change just because you kissed someone and you don't gain anything from kissing someone. Wait for a healthy relationship rather than trying to do your "firsts', friend.

I find the best way to focus on something or gain motivation to do something is lazily reading into it. In the case of your research paper, read into the hardest part about it. Don't completely study but just read sources here and there. Once an idea hits you, run with it. You'll have much more to write about than you would now :)

And I don't blame you for feeling tanked, friend. I'm glad you're seeing a therapist and that your parents are so supportive! That makes a huge difference.

Oh hush now I don't see why seeking help is something to be shunned.

Attached: 63acc39864ec039789da7f4d86c96c9f.png (466x605, 103K)

dated my friend's friend for 5 months and then broke it off. friend started dating my best friend in that time and now she's trying to pull me and best friend away from eachother slowly

friend of ex started dating my best friend*

OP is a sweetheart

depression came and took all my positive emotions away and that included my will to live so im just living because i have to reason to die and also i wanna see what crazy shit will happen in my lifetime be it good or bad
like i said to the other guy i basically feel like a robot

Death. 29 btw

emotions = flaws, change my mind

>t. psycopath

nope im sane

In grad school for my Masters, this Fall I start as a teaching assistant, teaching two basic undergrad classes along with the three classes I take. It pays tuition and gives a stipend, but seems terrifying and like an overwhelming amount of work. The other GTAs in my current classes seem miserable doing it. Also just concerned I'll hate doing it, which is a problem when the idea is to become a teacher eventually.

idk about how to solve the issues that seem like they'll be overwhelming because it's just the added time and work, so less time with family/friends, more stress, more time commuting to school.

I should clarify I don't care that much about like... being kissless or a virgin. It's just that I'm horrifically lonely and just want to hold someone and be loved.

The paper is in progress but has a lot left to do. Particularly the researching sources part which can be a real bitch. Then I have two more due in three weeks.

Also family planning to move from house I've lived in for last 20 years, cause financial issues.

Attached: 1503354795032.jpg (500x521, 59K)

Ouch careful with that edge newfriend

Attached: c2596a84c0a6284d1ae74d5bca11e019d8e05370a1205a10163418869f80987f.png (697x768, 172K)

You can't tell me what to do!

Attached: 42d6f464e331a2f5e786105481d30db7.gif (176x144, 910K)

Ive got a easy one, fucking crush doesnt love me back, its been 2 motherfuckig years and i cant get her off my head

think about it fgt

go bang a hooker and move on

I've got a simple answer: get over her

you watch too much rick and morty

and you watch too much blacked

Its the painfully obvios correct answer but some fucking how my dumbass cant

I think the honorable thing for our species to do is deny our programming, stop reproducing. Walk hand in hand into extinction one last midnight. Brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal.

I think the honorable thing for our species to do is deny our programming, stop reproducing. Walk hand in hand into extinction one last midnight. Brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal.

move to another town and delete all social media, problem solved

>implying I watch 3dpd filth

synth detected

So your friend or your ex's friend is dating your best friend? And is your friend aware of what she is trying to do? And what is she doing/saying to try and pull you 2 apart?

No you are!

Attached: 8eb864ee29eb924642009f2ac421acc3.jpg (464x707, 86K)

because you're a virgin. honestly

yea depression got to me and sadly its permanent also i refuse to see a ''professional'' fuck those pill pushing robot shills

i fucking know she liked me, but she had a boyfriend, and now that they broke up i guess she got bored of me.
thats what make me so fucking angry. the feeling that she could have been mine but shes not because of some fucking nigger

youtu.be/4tcvgEYpM-o

I honestly hated isabelle before seeing your threads just from getting destroyed in smash
but you've helped me before and I appreciate you taking your time to do what you do :) you seem like a very pure soul

yikes elliot let's channel that anger into a productive outlet

like what?

You're thinking of psychiatrists, friend. Psychologists are like therapists that are less you talking to them and them taking notes and digging into your mind than it is them helping you dig into your mind together to see what's going on. No pills. No depression is permanent, friend. It only lasts a long time because you get unmotivated and can't bring yourself to take the steps to try and change it.

Then why do you want her, friend? Why do you want someone that got bored of you? Even if she liked you at some point, if she no longer does why do you still want her? Do you think if you 2 were together she wouldn't have got bored or will never get bored of you? I wouldn't try to keep someone who got bored of me, friend. She's not worth it.

Aww I'm sorry haha. I honestly think her recovery, her neutral B, and her fishing rod are too good but that's just me haha. And her down b is pretty annoying sometimes~

Attached: 9282d173318b86d22e7dc14504ab458d.jpg (450x800, 55K)

its impossible to hate isabelle also op is just as corrupt as the rest of us maybe a bit less

Emotions=reason to live

You ever had feelings for someone but you too much of a coward to tell them and you see them slowly fall in love with someone else fully knowing it could have been you if you had enough courage? Just happened to me today. Being socially inept fucking sucks.

Attached: 1549808727243.jpg (480x910, 22K)

this music is too relaxing and putting me to sleep
trying to fix depression is like when someone loses a leg and they replace it with a metal one, its not the same not even close
that's the sad truth

Attached: 8ec079af936732575670a07d7f8b224a4d33f59b.png (775x1000, 542K)

you are absolutely right
that another thing, i hate myself, im just fucking boring, i mean, when im with my group of friend we laugh and everything, but when im alone with someowe i just cant thing of anything, my social skills are fucking shit

I think most people have

Attached: f70302442ae76b79a7f80eb91801a47362b91918.png (2235x2289, 1.38M)

Attached: 027759a7bb13139cc6aa5f07c41fea981339b770.png (2000x2500, 546K)

Attached: f96a92366d9a89d89c10215ca3492ad4198b80e6.png (1560x2640, 805K)

Soo...he was behind all that...?

Attached: 6zl22fkoekt77d01j228598096300.jpg (1562x1163, 136K)

Attached: f7ac86a61afabdddd9e7f2aff3035951c344f5b3.png (1280x1280, 445K)

There’s this crazy chick who has deep feelings for me and I have feelings for her best friend. The other night I slept with her best friend. It was amazing. The next day she told me it was one of the biggest mistakes ever and that she betrayed her friend. Now I feel like shit.

iktfm, am user and I'm kind of in love with my best friend of the last 2.5 years but she's asexual and I love being around her but it hurts too.

>Any idea why, friend? Is something else on your mind?

Just that I've been having a really hard time focusing the last few days, and I'm just really tired. Was sick and had wisdom teeth pulled last Friday, painkillers and shit threw me for a loop physically and mentally. Just thankful it was spring break this week.

If I turn out to be completely miserable and hate doing it and break down and all that, I'm not locked into doing it. But if I don't do that, I have no clue what else I'd do that would be any better.

I know once we move we'll feel more secure, and that's more important than attachment and memories of here. But the process still hurts, and is stressful preparing to move.

I might fall asleep but you're a lovely person. Sorry people feel the need to come in and be mean for no reason.

Attached: DjmezABXsAANE_W.jpg (667x500, 36K)

idk but you sound like you're harboring some very negative feelings that will only harm you in the end
I've learned my hate for her was misguided. and I'd agree but I'm a piece of shit and I like to help others as well so they don't have to feel like a piece of shit

Im the only virgin out of all my friends, they're always making out and hooking up with girls and after parties they always talk about all the girls they kissed, my last kiss was more than 4 years ago. And today the girl i like told me she likes one of my friends.

Attached: 1549589821516.jpg (960x960, 60K)

I used to be socially inept. One day I moved into an apartment with a bunch of chads because I had no other options. Within a few months they took me in and taught me their ways. I learned they aren’t really chads but just robots who could talk to other people. They liked anime and vidya just like me.

I think the method of forcing yourself to socialize (as painful and awful as it sounds) is the way to go to learn how to get better at talking. Literally just walking up to people and saying ‘hi’ that is not an exaggeration. Go do that. It’ll be awkward and dumb at first but you get practice and you get better

>you're harboring some very negative feelings that will only harm you in the end
yeah i know that but im too retarded to do something about it

I need to get this girl out of my head because I know that I don't have the courage to talk to her and if I keep indulging myself in this it's just gonna turn out worse in the long run.

Attached: disappointment beyond repair.png (967x1400, 249K)

Feels bad knowing so much of what I want to accomplish in life was limited by genetics

such as?

I wanted to contribute something really meaningful to pure-math research but that just isn't possible.

I know there are people worse off than me in this regard but I'm just not smart enough. The amount of raw intelligence you need for that shit is just too high. it's out of my league no matter how hard i try

ill add some details because why the fuck not
>she's one of my best friends and sometimes we spend times together with other friend
>she knows i like her, i told her when she was with her boyfriend, obviously she rejected me
>she broke up with him last week and the day after she started to talk with some guy
>i cant control the feeling when im close to her, its like a fucking burn in my chest
>i know im fucking obsessed, just by fucking seen all this text
>im a fucking cuck

Girl of my dreams left me. Said we weren't compatible enough and refuses to answer my texts. I had something and blew it.

Death looks appealing.

The same applies to knowing women?
Or how's the deal there?

how'd you blow it if she said things just werent compatible

The most beautiful girl i have ever know was also strongly interested in me but i never made a move and i could do nothing but watch her slowly lose interest in me, killing myself doesnt sound that bad because the only two things in my head are her and how much of a fucking loser i am

I have five-way orgies with female dogs daily so I've never had this problem.

Attached: 18428d1346957597-male-female-size-difference-lou-n-eva.jpg (197x432, 23K)

If she says you weren’t compatible, you didn’t have anything, bro, I wouldn’t sweat it

kys animal rapist

Attached: 1547953732234.jpg (750x738, 74K)

faglord and your dick is dry boi

Attached: 1551491799814.jpg (1150x798, 140K)

better dry then be a degenerate who has to resort to raping animals to get off

I know that feeling buddy. It's hard to run on a path with no destination. I've been lost for years. But I find solace in my selfish path for growth, do new things, suck at them, suck at them as badly as you can. That'll do. As far as the girls go. Just wait for the next moment you get into a situation with a girl where there could be a spark; here's the magic of it. Go for it, don't like spring a kiss on her or something, but catch her off guard. If you tell someone what you're looking for, a date for example, right from the start then they know what you're after and can accommodate accordingly. That won't work 100% of the time. But it will get you the answer your looking for. Act early.

They sure are

I love girls that just don't want me. She was just too much of a nice Christian girl and I'm just a degenerate. She was everything I wasn't. I just wanted a chance.

only thing girls like that are good for is corrupting

>better dry then

Lol, my man. You haven't lived until you've come inside 2 canine vaginas during the same acid trip.

Attached: 2b345ffda4e380a61a7b0adfdc174b87.jpg (1157x1280, 161K)