What should I do? It's been there since yesterday. It hurts when I move...

What should I do? It's been there since yesterday. It hurts when I move. It's right near the top of my bikini line under scar tissue.

Attached: P_20190308_205621_HDR.jpg (2048x1536, 1.11M)

Just got tested so it's nothing STD related.

Attached: P_20190308_205432_BF.jpg (1536x2048, 1.06M)

Needle and pop

Pilonidal cyst. Get to a doctor asap if you don't want a colostomy bag.

Stop shaving there, get waxing done instead.
Poke that thing with a sterile needle.

suck 3 dicks

need see entire pussy pic before make an recommendation .

Doctor here.

Ingrowing hair

Ingrown hair

gonna have to see it from a wide angle...

This, I had one, I take it that’s ur ass?? Why are you so fuckin hairy?

Google search makes sense that this might be it. Thanks love! Will see the doctor when I can!

That's not my ass, retard. I responded to OP. If you can't figure out how the fuck this site works, reddit is that way.

Not on my ass lol

But seriously, stop shaving there. It's why you get these pimples. Won't be an issue if you have the hair ripped out instead.

Clearly I was asking the OP about their ass and merely ‘this’ing your post.
Tits/gtfo

Am doctor
Lose weight fatty

Suck my dick asshole

Attached: JPEG_20190307_222002.jpg (1536x2048, 1.08M)

Yee this is the worst one I've gotten yet tho so probs a good idea

Fat nigger

I am faggot. Stfu

Gladly, u got a strap on or what?

Go to the doctor and get that ingrown hair causing mega cyst lanced and drained. Then stop shaving and start waxing

What an adventure. Also no, but I certainly have used one before.

Nice. Regardless, Godspeed user.

Is it true that women respect men less if they want to be pegged? It's a deep desire of mine, but I don't ever think I'd ask out of fear of losing respect.

Thanks for not being a jackass! Good luck with everything!

Nah I don't at least. I couldn't care less tbh. It's hot and I do it often enough. Plus it's nice to be the domme every now and then.

It's an ingrown hair from shaving...?

Henlo friend, don’t go diving into asking to be assfucked, just test the water with taboos, a good idea is to harass your woman for anal until she says something along the lines of ‘if something goes up mine it’s going up yours too’ and agree. If she’s a prude, unlucky

Luck, hah, I need more than luck the state of my life, but that’s a story in another thread.

spread butt

DR here.

Yo mate as long as your not raping or killing or hurting ppl, I hope good things come your way

Ew yo

Suuckkk myyyy dickkkkkk

Get on your knees you bug tittied cow

If you ask nicely I'll let you breed me

Ashley?

Yeah, totally. some random bitch out of over a billions gross fucking pimply std body is your 'ashley', faggot.

It's just an ingrown hair that's getting worse because your disgusting fat belly flops over it all day and it can't grow.

I dont ask. I just breed you. Be honest it's what you really want anyway