Hey Yea Forums, I know this may not the best place to come for advice but I trust you'll be honest with me...

hey Yea Forums, I know this may not the best place to come for advice but I trust you'll be honest with me, I'm in my late 20s now, I'm kinda fit and average looking, but super socially awkward, not a virgin but never had a girlfriend.

I make good money, but I still live with my parents, I feel like a complete loser at this point, I've tried going out and socialize but girls my age are usually fat or have kids, or are feminists or whatever, and I don't feel attracted to them, I feel like it's too late for me to have a nice relationship with a girl that's cute and actually feminine, I feel even more depressed when I see younger girls, like around 18-20 so cute and fit and all, but way out of my league, like, knowing I'll never be with one of them, and that I'm getting older, makes me feel really sad inside, I've been feeling suicidal for months now, never attempted anything but it's always on my mind lately, have you been in a similar situation? did you get to feel better about your life?

thanks anons

also, ass close-ups thread

Attached: 264092-alexis-texas.gif (352x264, 1M)

Attached: 9ecdb9e9-e9dc-4f9c-8a40-8153e04c606a.jpg (500x375, 19K)

Attached: 9dd4b3ae-b4d6-404c-96d4-91e698db25bd.jpg (1280x852, 167K)

Attached: 490415.jpg (1024x768, 62K)

Attached: 760137-most-inviting-assholes-beaufitul-backdoorshornygif-sexy.jpg (320x504, 29K)

Attached: 924079-epic-face-down-ass-up.jpg (467x689, 87K)

Attached: 2013981-stunning-brunette-stockings-in-a-awesome-vagina-toys-pic.jpg (620x954, 107K)

Attached: 4828149-awesome-view-of-sexy-smooth-ass-lickable-pussy.jpg (620x953, 108K)

Attached: 4889703-perfection.jpg (620x827, 52K)

I'm assuming you've saved up money from your job. I'd recommend moving out.

Also, if you're able, take a trip to another country (preferably one where brothels are legal) and have some fun. It sounds silly but it can really leave an afterglow that allows you to continue to push through the daily grind.

Chin up home sauce. Moving out and taking time to travel might be your best option. Go to a place where you are a new face and the opinions of the people don't matter bc you can just leave. Look for a place to buy land or live for a while, do that or either find a good hobby. You have to move out of your parents house though. That's essential.

Attached: 14449764.jpg (620x489, 300K)

I wouldn't reccomend sex toursim.
The reason you travel is just as important as the traveling itself. Your trip should be about uplifting yourself from sex addiction and material things and expose you to real natural sights and people who can give you something much more meaningful than bought sex. Just an opinion though

You sound like a faggot, hopefully you don't reproduce

I recommend travel for travel's sake, but going somewhere where sex-on-demand is an option is nice. It really makes you realize you aren't missing out on much here. Will also make you realize that women here are overly-entitled and will make you feel less-bad about not supplicating them.

Sage

Inward searching is important and outward. OP sounds like he needs a break but to truely repair his broken spirit, he will need to break the cycle and change a fundamental part of his life.
SEX WILL work but only temporarily. You may find a new appreciation for life once you realize how free you can be OP.

Amen

Listen to a bunch of Alan Watts philosophy, and do exactly what you want too. Im jealous of your freedom

Where do you live OP? Where I'm from there's a good amount of pretty girls that I'd want to have a relationship with who are around my age. Maybe you need to more somewhere where the demographic is more to your liking?

I think moving away is an option, and yeah sex is always fun, but I mean having a girl who actually loves me, not just the sex, like I've had a lot of paid sex before but it's not the same knowing she's with you coz of your money and not because she really wants to be with you, that's my issue

will google that, thank you bro

You know the majority of people your age are single right? Don't worry too much about it. And get away from the peer pressure dude, that's just not healthy.