Redpill me on reincarnation

>Redpill me on reincarnation.
Does it exist?
How can you find out how many times you were reincarnated

Attached: reincarnation10.jpg (300x300, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vjSohj-Iclc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Does it exist?
No, it doesn't

Learn to do OBEs. Timer method

What I figure is,
I was "incarnated" once, maybe it could happen again.
But you would never know, since it's just atoms rearranging, no?
I kind of wish people would fully believe in reincarnation. Maybe they'd try harder to make sure things are still steady for future generations.

Read Cosmic Awareness sr012: The Journey Of The Soul

>reincarnation exist
lmao it doesn't, you are getting scammed like an idiot

say your goodbyes before you die, you are decomposing like everything else

I suppose you can find that out if you try going tinto your akashic records, but if you try to go there with any intention less than pure, youll either never get in or suffer from it after.

there are certain hallmarks for different stages of reincarnation. i think there are 7. some are about individuality, others love, others about something else maybe. id suggest trying to get a feeling for why youre here in this life first. what are your challenges? mine is sleep and compulsion i think. peace man

it might be that you hold that belief because you cant help it. because your current incarnation is about the individual, the disconnected. your soul needs to learn it, feel it, live it, before being joined together with the pulsing light again. peace man, keep an open mind!

i think its also important to not be completely sure, but to keep thinking about it

impossible to google man, no idea what OBEs are

out of body experience

It isn't reincarnation, it is a function of self awareness transiting an infinite multiverse. This happens way more often than people seem to notice. While you die here, and we all know you as dead, you continue into another path which you didn't die. It took several suicides for me to totally understand it, but it is true. About every 3 years I go on a spree looking for a better opportunity elsewhere. Sometimes it was only 2-5 suicides to get to a better place. A few times it took over 20 suicides. Each time I end up having to learn who I am to people I know. The small variations are enough to cause a bit of trouble at first, but after a couple months things go pretty well.

Nope. Your consciousness is electric currents running around soft fatty tissue, pretending to be anything but a momentary creation of pure chance. You, as the thing you think you are doesn't even exist. You aren't real, you're just a bunch of carbon pretending to understand what other atoms do.

Tthe mechanical understanding of the universe is not the whole picture. Unless you can explain how gravity works. I dont mean the simple, I mean the reason behind a force acting without anything conducting that force.

Are you certain the conscious mind isnt part of a field?

A being that doesn't know that it exists.
Do you understand how retarded that sounds?

Not all "people" are real. There are a lot of NPCs, artificial constructs roaming around. These people are tests. They challenge you with their empty souls, their 'science' facts that they quote without the ability or intention of verifying. They're atheistic, nihilistic shells, they cannot be a part of infinity so damned be to everyone.

Attached: 1552003879520.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

That faggot Alan Turing understood.

Those who are demoniac do not know what is to be done and what is not to be done. Neither cleanliness nor proper behavior nor truth is found in them.
They say that this world is unreal, that there is no foundation and that there is no God in control. It is produced of sex desire, and has no cause other than lust.
Following such conclusions, the demoniac, who are lost to themselves and who have no intelligence, engage in unbeneficial, horrible works meant to destroy the world.

Attached: FB_IMG_1550902872482.jpg (720x900, 90K)

I think expecting a reason behind a force of the universe is attributing too much reason to an inherently unreasonable thing. Also, I'm a faggot on Yea Forums, I'm certain of nothing.
You misunderstand me. You think of yourself as human and and all that jazz, you're just a bunch of atoms making up shit to try and understand the universe around them.

Check the counter at the top right of you're screen

You said that we aren't real. What does that mean?
A robot with advanced AI would tell you that it's real, but is it? Is it even aware of itself other than just a computer software detecting it's surroundings and itself.

Attached: Faggot Furby.gif (435x250, 792K)

As Einstein believed if there is a god he would not care or worry about the lives of humans, the universe is gigantic and it was not made for us and if there is a god it would. not busy busy itself with the fleeting lives of men here on earth.

When I say you're not real, I mean that consciousness is not something that's really measurable. How do you know that the actions you take are your decision entirely? How do you know it isn't just a series of chemical reactions making a bunch of tissue move? The self is unprovable, and I think it's nothing more than evolutionary tool to keep us from dying in stupid ways.
Then again, I'm almost assuredly wrong, so there's that.

Pure hubris. Domesticated apes can't understand magnitudes of intelligence beyond us like ants compared to humans, so God doesn't exist or doesn't care. I trust Einstein, he was a smart ape.

dmt

This book i pretty good on the topic. Hes supposedly a hypnotherapist who can regress people to remember before they were born. The book is a series of cases of him asking questions and the anwsers they give him. It's devided into chapters such as "beginner soul" "Choosing a new body" and "What happens when we die". Pretty good and informative even if you don't believe it. I read the book but there's also an audio book. You don't have to believe it i just keep an open mind that the things in this book might or might not be true. Good to have the knowledge shelfed.

Attached: 51HBp8a6yRL._SX332_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (334x499, 43K)

keep an open mind is what people say when they've got no evidence.

Most of what you said is correct. The brains are "designed" to keep our bodies surviving. But what I am trying to say is that the consciousness itself is real. If it is not, then you and I wouldn't be aware that we exist. We would just be walking bags of water and meat, like how the robots just walk around.

youtube.com/watch?v=vjSohj-Iclc

Wat?

Of course there is no evidence. If a spirit world exists we don't have the science to find it. What we have are peoples documentated cases which may or may not have foundation in reality. We don't know. To dismiss completely is foolish and leads to ignorance similar to how people 1000 years ago would view science today as falsehood.

>Does it exist?
Yes.
>How many?
Infinite.
>How do see at least one?
Hyperventilate for ~2 hours and you have like 50% chance of having a past life experience. You will most definitely remember some kind of experience of you being born. Shit's crazy.

Why do you think we aren't just bags of water and meat with 5 amps running in a circle? I guess what I'm asking is how do you know that your consciousness is real and not just the byproduct of random neurons activating?

Because what makes us unique? Can this thing be extracted and put in other body?
Why are you you and not me?

Attached: Chappie.jpg (2100x1158, 251K)

May or may not be real isn't good enough for science dude. If it was real, there'd be plenty of solid evidence. To dismiss until properly proven is a fair judgement of proper bullshit.

I don't think people are unique, really. For that matter, I don't think there's anything to extract. If you replicated the physical dimensions and the exact brain waves, I think a machine could simulate a specific person so close that no one could tell the difference.
Also, I'm not sure I'm actually me.

Attached: Theseus.jpg (650x650, 100K)

It's very platon, isn't it? The idea of something versus the tangible object, and where exactly the difference lie.
Man I wish I was smarter and could figure this shit out.