How do I get rid of this shit

How do I get rid of this shit

Attached: A7977D70-763E-48FC-8A14-A1D6F4ADBDD7.jpg (1085x617, 160K)

scissors

pop then apply disinfectant alcohol.

I already tried. See the bottom part where it’s red. I used a needle dipped in alcohol to break the Whitehead and squeezed. It looks like 2 pimples in one spot

Take a shower every once in a while. Dude, you are gross.

try popping it with tweesers

I take 2 showers a day

That’s just gonna make it worse. I’m wait to see what it looks like in the morning

good luck mate

I fucking hate this shit tho. Putting my life on hold until these heal or go away is the fucking worst

oh, is it in your face, you could apply ice for a couple of seconds every one or two minutes, its supposed to amke them apear smaller

Yea it’s on my cheek.

looks like aids. pour acid before it spreads

See a doctor.

drink it

Shear force.

That's cancer dude. Go to the doctor.

post pics of removal nao

Put toothpaste on it. No lie.

squeeze with all your force, dont hold back

post results

That’s gonna make it worse. There’s no Whitehead

OP IS A FAGGOT

Attached: download (19).jpg (250x202, 7K)

Don't even try to pop it. There's no whitehead on it. You're only going to make it worse.

Rip the tip of it off, squeeze. Makes me itchy looking at that, ffs

burn it down

looks like razor burn which got worse. You are not shaving against the grain right?

I should add, if it is razor burn, the most important step to getting it to heal quickly is to pluck the hair out the next day. Never try to pick at acne/razer burn that has a hair in the pore.

Hit it with an x-acto knife or a razor blade. Once you have a slit in it you can push it out.

DO IT YOU PUSSY

acne? not much you can do except wait a few more years. usually goes away by early 20's, mid-20's if you're really unlucky.
DONT pop your pimples. it'll leave you with permanent acne scars that'll leave you looking like pic related for the rest of your life.

See your doctor, he might have some shit you can put on it to make it less uncomfortable and to keep it from flaring up as badly.
Eat healthier, cut back on the alcohol, junk food and greasy food. Drink more water.
Wash your face with medicated soap a few times a day.
Wash your face with the soap right before sleeping and put a fresh towel over your pillow before you sleep.

Last, stop giving a shit. Acne's common as fuck for teenagers and people in their early 20s. Women usually get acne flare-ups when they're getting their period even until their mid-20s, but they have the option of hiding it with make-up.

t.had bad acne until I was about 22yo. mate of mine had it really bad until he was 24 but made the mistake of popping his pimples. how we're in our late 30's and his face looks 5x worse than pic related.

Attached: acne-scars.jpg (650x450, 80K)

That's your nipple OP. Use scissors.

It’s not a razor burn. It’s a pimple that I popped which is why the scab is there towards the bottom. It’s still swollen so there’s more left

Here’s my question about not popping your pimples. How does it go away. If it’s a Whitehead it’s not gonna magically go away.

go keto