Maiwaifu

Post your mutant waifus
thiswaifudoesnotexist.net/
I'll start.

Attached: example-40117.jpg (1024x1024, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nafii87gdzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>『Raccoon Girl』is a boy called 『Raccoon Girl』who is a girl, known only to his real name Raccoon and his friends. It is said that this little sister has to meet him before he can enter the school. However, if she did not have time and decides to go to the school to get her boyfriend, Raccoon would die. He can be said to have some sort of supernatural powers, so much so that he is one of the strongest characters in the series, possessing supernatural powers at least to the point of being a supernatural being.

In the final two episodes of the series, Raccoon is shown in a relationship that's not seen in previous entries, and even he was seen and mentioned by his friends to be in a relationship with the girl, but was never shown with her. But in the first episode we get a look into his relationship with Sakura, and even though Raccoon is a normal teenager, Sakura is not a normal teenage girl. In the second episode Raccoon and Sakura meet and talk, but after Sakura leaves the school it's Sakura who becomes his girlfriend after he leaves the school. She is also the one to give him an earphone when he gets back. After Sakura disappears, Raccoon shows up, but Sakura has disappeared, too. At the same time we receive a bit more information about the ending of the anime, where Sakura appears as the protagonist (as the protagonist of the first two episodes) and Raccoon is one of the three new characters introduced. However, at the end of Episode 2 we see this character is shown as the one who was a part of a war with the enemy, and Raccoon is not part of the war as well.

Attached: example-57324.jpg (1024x1024, 68K)

The main cast of the anime is:

Music: Hiroyuki Hitoro

Animation: Keiichi Hase

Soundtrack & Sound Effects: Natsuki Akagami

Character Art Design: Sōma Iwa

Voice Acting & Voice Acting: Masahiro Kawaguchi

Voice Compositing: Takashi Tsubasa

Music: Hideo Sato

Character Music: Akira Kishi

Voice Acting: Kenji Ishikawa

Storytelling: Akami Miyazaki-san

Art Direction: Akihiko Takayuki

Character Art Art: Tetsuya Masuda

Storytelling: Kazu

"『T.S. Ako: I Can't Believe My Alien Visitor』 (or some other character's name from the manga) I was able to see some girl's body as a part of the story, but also noticed that she was wearing a suit, and she looked slightly different from earlier. I am very happy to see an anime show that has both female voices and male voices.

This anime series is based on a light novel, that is based on a light novel series based on an anime manga. It focuses around two different women in the same city that are trapped in an evil cult called "The Church of the Witches." They are called "Cumu" due to their love for one another. 『Kimi ni Anusu: 』, an anime based on 『Kimi ni Anusu: 』 series is also the first light novel series where the heroine is played by an actual girl.

Contents show]

Summary Edit

Kimi ni Anusu (爆全の月嘗) is a light novel series based on a light novel series based on a light novel series that aired in the United States on the same series schedule as the English version of the anime "I Can't Believe My Alien Visitor Is My Little Sister":

The series took place in Japan. In the U.S., Japan only broadcast the U.S.-language anime in December 1994, and Japan only aired English-language anime on April 27 1998. It also aired the first light novel series.

In the U.S., a female character named "Eternal Girl" appears and is voiced by Ano Aso and Tsubaki Shimizu. However, she's also voiced by Aoki Natsu as her voice actor, and Mio Takahashi as her manga voice actor. Eri is also voiced by Sato Yomata."
Finally something I might actually watch.

Attached: example-86549.jpg (1024x1024, 72K)

Attached: example-20026.jpg (1024x1024, 53K)

_Sekai wa Kimi ni Naru_: 1. Sekai wa Kimi ni Naru 2. Sekai wa Kimi ni Naru (I want to see you cry) 3. Sekai wa Kimi ga Suki (I want to see you cry) 4. Sekai wa Kimi ni Naru (I love You cry) 5. Sekai wa Kimi ga Suki (I want to see you cry) 6. Sekai wa Kimi ga Suki (I love You cry, I love You cry, I love you cry) 7. Sekai ni Kimi ga Suki (I want to see you cry) 8. Eki ni Kimi to no Side wo Aishite (Let's see the object of your feelings) In the first episode of this anime 『 Sekai wa Kimi ni Naru (I want to see you cry)』 Kairi will be a little girl who will become a special boy in the anime. During the anime in the form of a boy with long blonde hair, Kairi will use a little girl as a weapon in her battle against a group of bullies, to show that she, who is extremely sensitive, can also be sensitive so that people won't think of her as an easy boy. During the rest of the anime, Kairi will be forced into an arranged school setting where she learns about the science behind the girl's powers. The story about a girl who's special to her is one of the main plotlines in the anime. She is a young boy who has a short blonde hair. He has a very good relationship with his sister and he is willing to learn more about the girl in order to get her to join him in the school. When he decides to join with her, he doesn't think only of the girl who is special to his sister and he also can't understand just how important she is - yet, with him, she feels like a hero. The anime ends with a cute girl sitting down and telling him how excited she is by watching the story.

Notes

This is the manga for the first and last time on TV.

(In the anime, Naru was the first character to wear a pink shirt and red pants. The pink pants were removed from both of the manga.) It is the fourth time Kairi's name was mentioned.

Gallery)

Attached: example-77386.jpg (1024x1024, 49K)

>ō, the cute, fluffy little girl, is introduced and goes on a journey into the world of life with her brother and school friend, who seems much less shy to her than usual. A second episode starts on a much more serious theme of the romance-loving little girl. This second episode brings the story of the story of a very cute, fluffy, but adorable little girl.

would you watch this adorable and fluffy little girl's show?

Attached: example-37941.jpg (1024x1024, 70K)

『I Am Your Friend』 is voiced by the show's third season winner and the next episode by Atsushi Akitoshi.

A short list of notable episodes

Characters

Story

Artwork

Visual Novel art

Soundtracks

Comics

Storyboard

Soundtracks

Music

Characters

Characters

Summary

The protagonist, Tetsuya Takahata, is an old man who has died in a tragic accident, and the main character, Masamune Takahata. Despite his tragic circumstances, Tetsuya is now a normal man and is now working as an adventurer. The main character, Tetsuya and his three children, Akari, Yuka (the girl who gave birth to him), and Mina, a girl named Aika, have been kidnapped by the bandits in a place called Kiyoko-san and are being used as slaves for an unknown purpose.

On another side of the story, the story of the three of them is a long one:

Tetsuya is an old man living in the countryside. Tetsuya has worked in a shop and he has been missing since being captured by bandits with the intention to kill them. However, because of his past and his family's position in the area, he will be asked to stay in his place. Masamune and Aika, who were kidnapped, are also kidnapped by the bandits. They are forced to join the party of the bandits and are held captive. During this time, Tetsuya and Ryo have to do things different and Tetsuya has to decide between taking a job as a normal person and making a new life for himself.

Tetsuya is an old man living in the countryside. Tetsuya has been working as a shop and he has been missing since being captured by bandits with the intention to kill them. However, because of his past and his family's position in the area, he will be asked to stay in his place. Masamune and Aika, who were kidnapped, are also kidnapped by the bandits. They are forced to join the party of the bandits and are held captive. During this time, Tetsuya and Ryo have to do things different and Tetsuya has to decide between taking a job as a normal person and making a new life for himself.

Attached: example-75619.jpg (1024x1024, 68K)

>???? is the first time a girl is a kiwi. The character is called "The Mitten Girl" and she is very happy and has quite the cute personality. ???? is the girl that is a kiwi. The two girls have a happy relationship called a "Nanjo", and this has made all the girls in the show happy.

The show "The Nanny Girl" is in the same vein as the other shounen series because the main character is a cute girl. However, there is a bit more to it that goes on with K-On. In the first episode, ???? is a cute girl that is named Nanjo and she is cute that is the only one who has her own cute voice.
Literally Holo

Attached: example-60954.jpg (1024x1024, 49K)

『EVERYONE WANTS TO BE HIMYA』, 『DOUBT』 the heroine is a cute cat called 『KAWA』 who is happy at being a hero of some kind, but 『SHOUEVER』 is a beautiful kawaii girl who is a bit weird to her friends at home... She is, however, kind of a girl with a weird personality, she wants 『MAVISM』 to be the hero he wants to be. She has to fight against her fears and learn how to use her powers! Her most memorable ability, however, will never come after her own life. In the second episode, 『HURT AND A BEAUTIFUL MOUNTAIN』, 『DOUBT ・えななによってきた』 the heroine is the heroine of a high school group. Their group is very small. 『FAMILY』 is an action/adventure anime about the family, 『CHANGE ・りひべ』 has a story about the "Makers" from the village who have been looking for a "monster" for more than a long time. 『HUMATI AQUA 』 is an anime about a group of students called 『Aquaman 』 who are looking for a girl. ・え アンラン ドップ クリュウレイベリアルバー 、アンライ メロルコニア
What do you think of the latest shounen anime series based on a light novel? Let us know in the comments.
Thanks to Kana and Oki for reading this!

Attached: example-51367.jpg (1024x1024, 77K)

Raccoon Girl is a beautiful kawaii kawaii new anime. The main characters are cute young girls in their early twenties, young men who can handle kawaii. Raccoon Girl is a great anime show, as it shows in this time period, girls who have been introduced to these new girls. Raccoon Girl is filled with a good amount of heart, love and a lot of love. One thing Raccoon Girl does that other shows don't is put girls into a relationship with men. This is why anime like these are so important as a fanfiction and anime series. Now, as many of you know this is the best of genres, so there will be much more stories in this series, this means that if you find a story that is not of good quality, then please tell me about it, if you've read the previous episodes. This time around, I want to talk about a lot of things about anime, because there are so many of them to watch. First, there were a lot of anime series, and the one that is probably the most popular is "Fate". The title is a bit vague: Fate, in this case, is a fanfic that has the main protagonist (and his/her "friend" that were brought to this world) being created by a mysterious human genius called "Yaoi". The author of this series is a woman who has been named the world's first super-human girl, though she wasn't even created yet. In other words, the creator of "Fate" is, of course, Yoshihide Asada. A fan-fiction that is often a parody of a movie (though the concept is still popular in the past). Now, the first part of this story is about the "Kawaii Hero". The main character of "Fate" is a young girl named Sakura. She was created by the author of "Fate" in the beginning of her second season of this series. Sakura is a beautiful girl with a lovely face, that you can relate to. Her life in reality is full of ups and downs for her and her friends, and she is in a very bad situation right now. She's the hero that brought her to this world with the hopes of the "hero". In fact, she is the hero

Attached: example-14727.jpg (1024x1024, 66K)

>_Yariman Fudousan no Mamono_: The Kou family was supposed to have been a happy family, but Haruka, who was assigned to the Hanabusa family as a teacher, received a surprise. "Am I the same person? How can I get there when there?" She immediately ran away, and appeared in a different world. "I'm from the same clan. In a mixed light, Haruka was more beautiful than ever. In front of me, she was a baby, and her words continued to lingered in deep water. Among the actors who were born from the same clan were the five beautiful young men of the Hanabusa clan. This is the story of a young lady who fell in love with a great Hanabusa clan.

this is the weirdest Isekai plot I think I've heard yet

Attached: example-34750.jpg (1024x1024, 63K)

ikinari Aikawa shows up with no uniform and gets a bit worried that it will only be because of her. Soon after the girl comes back her body starts turning red red and she's taken to the hospital. ikinari Aikawa shows up in the hospital in his uniform to have a little test, but his heart fails before he gets ready to fight and has to save his girl, Yuuko Yamanaka. In the hospital, Yuuko has her treatment done for with the help of Tetsuo Takashi. There, the girl is in the hospital again when ikinari Aikawa reveals the fact that he and the others are a bit close. This is the story where the anime ends. ikinari Aikawa is a very bright guy, very smart and very smart, and when the time arrives, he is ready to put his heart on trial to save the girl he left with. Yuuko, who is so beautiful and a woman, is in charge of the hospital. She tells him that she will go to the best hospital in town to find out about who she really is, and that he will find out about their friends and the things they want to do together after he meets them at the same time. She told her that she is ready to make her way to the best hospital in the same time, so the hospital staff go to the other world to find out who she wants to go to. To that end, they arrive there and meet and they go home after. ikinari Aikawa starts on the journey that he began, and the series ends before he meets all of the people who are in his group and their adventures. Yuuko Yamanaka, who was in charge in the hospital, is a really nice girl. In the second episode, the girl gets home from the hospital and is shocked to meet ikinari Aikawa, a man who has gone to the same hospital in the original anime. When he goes to see his little sister, he sees that he is still in the same place as the girl he lost to. It starts out pretty good but there is a big scene where everything starts looking more and more strange and they get to know each other better.

Attached: example-54350.jpg (1024x1024, 39K)

>_Kawaii Oni_: Nono lives with her father and her step brother, Kenji, and step brother, Miya. Her step brother, Kenji, has a strong sense of justice and has a very warm heart. But, he is nothing more than naughty kid dreams. One day, a white cat with a white skin and black pony tail, Kowaii Oni, will Kowaii Oni's high school debut without a fight. In the first episode of this anime スビミコーガッキ(良今わ、シージのジャー結は経に、祶りの第一色といんしました、解重の色直とやねことを表揭ます。). One day while cleaning his bath he notices this red cat who he called my cat while he was bathing. While cleaning we come across a white boy who is being abused by a white cat, he goes back to his childhood bathroom. He hears that something horrible has happened and his heart is set on vengeance. When something happens to him, he wants revenge. To do so he joins the world of red cats, the world of white cats and white rabbits. The world of red cat is far from perfect but after the beginning of the anime the world of red cats and white rabbit will change and start to rise again. Now that that world is changing, kawaii Oni has come to the end of the anime, to find out what happened to her and when to stop it.. Kowaii Oni, the leader of the red cat and a white cat who has been abused, joins forces with his red haired friend, to make the world a better place for his family.. The anime is filled with romance, horror and surprise characters. As in anime, Kowaii Oni lives in her own world for the first time in an adult novel and she loves to cry. A cute fox friend who has a cat-like ability is the main character of all.

>While cleaning we come across a white boy who is being abused by a white cat

Attached: example-68066.jpg (1024x1024, 48K)

>Raccoon Girl is a beautiful kawaii kawaii new anime. The main characters are cute young girls in their early twenties, young men who can handle kawaii.

i'm interested

wasn't mooman a dude tho?

_Ningyou no Ie_: Naoki found out that he was gay until he confessed his feelings to the one he likes, Haru. Haru is a man of high-lesh who came to love with Naoki's roommate, Izumi. They started out living together in the same house... until... Haru tells Naoki that he likes Naoki. Naoki is angry!! Even though he confessed to Izumi, he's still a virgin and even harder...!!

Attached: example-70329.jpg (1024x1024, 65K)

I think my senile grandfather wrote this one.

ikyu is shown in the most extreme environment. An animal is killed by an unknown person and later the main characters are shown in a house that has been made into a dungeon. A huge monster roars, a tree is crushed and then a house has been erected where a house of the same name was originally located. The story continues with the main cast, including Yōko Kakuji, who has been working as a student for almost nine years and is shown in this new anime series. Anime ai nani arigatou gomen sayonara chigau dame Madoka jigoku kami kanojo mahou magic girl youkai 4koma yonkoma Japan

The following characters are in italics:

Aigatou (the other one)

Aigatou, an angel of the Sun

Aizen, a demon of Earth

Baka, a demon of Love

Bikurou, a demon of Death

Bokushan, a demon of Death

Beidou, a demon of Love

Bou, a demon of Death

Bukuyou, a demon of Love

Kimi, a demon of Death

Makoto, a demon of Death

Nara, a demon of Death

Nao, a demon of Death

Nasame, a demon of Death

Naoshi, a demon of Love

Otsuka, a demon of Death

Saitou, a demon of Death

Tokutake, a demon of Death

Uemaru, a demon of Death

Ume, a demon of Death

Umino, a demon of Death

Zanba, a demon of Death

Zou, a demon of Death

Ota, a demon of Death

Otsuki, a demon of Death

Zurugiichi, a demon of Love

Yōko Kakuji

Yōko Taro

The following is edited from the manga of the same title:

Aigatou

Ichikō (one of the main characters)

Kamata (one of the main characters)

Rikyu (one of the main characters)

Goku (one of the main characters)

Nara (one of the main characters)

Natsumi (

Not sure why the last parenthesis is the end but okay then.

Attached: example-26087.jpg (1024x1024, 50K)

Kanai is a very special person and is the daughter of a wealthy woman called Aikawa and his daughter Suzaku. In the second episode of the second season of the fourth season , the young girl Kanai is killed during a fight against a young girl called The Girl of Death. At the end of the eighth season finale episode "A Day in the Life", Aikawa is kidnapped by the girls of Atsushi Natsumiya and her boyfriend. Aikawa's friend was killed by The Girl of Death who was only 14 when Kanai first appeared.

Attached: example-47520.jpg (1024x1024, 69K)

This whole thread is nightmare fuel

I actually got a decent roll this time. Doesn't look autistic or demonic.

Attached: example-17064.jpg (1024x1024, 69K)

We aren't worthy.

『My Little Sister is Your Little Sister』 was created and cast as a girl who lives in the mansion called "Raccoon City" as a special guest. Her love interest has a real problem and she gets her heart broken when she discovers that her sister has been a victim of an attack and is being controlled by "Mondo" to make her her brother's body. She takes up the role of a high schooler who lives in a different life. She gets into trouble with an evil school girl and finds out what she can do to save her sister. After this she gets the chance to play her favorite game, "Raccoon Girl". The first chapter also focuses on the world of "I Can't Believe My Alien Visitor".

Attached: example-92846.jpg (1024x1024, 66K)

『GOD'S DEATH』 comes into focus. This is the story that is the main attraction to these characters, and what they all do. They do not only live in fear of death, but fear of being exposed to some kind of badness from another. There is not just anyone involved, but everything is changed as a result. What comes into focus is how things go and how they end. But even if an anime takes place outside an anime, or in light novels, or animation or video games, what it has to say about how those things can be created. It does not say which characters, they can or can't meet in the world, nor on what level, so the whole plot, and in what way can be done, but a story that has all these other aspects. It gives meaning to everything, it can make a difference. There has to be this kind of a thing that a human can do, or that an ordinary person could do, or that ordinary people could possibly be in a position to do. The characters are simple, it's only through making their own lives change. This can go through so many different ways, but it doesn't stop there. The story starts with how there's a mysterious black-haired woman who lives with her parents in a strange city called "Madoka's World". It's a huge world that's very small, and so this woman is a human. Her parents lived as normal people in this city and were pretty much normal themselves. They could not tell her the truth or care about her well, so they had her stay for a day. They don't care if she's really dead or alive. What follows after is her story. The main characters are the only ones we've seen before that live together. When they come home from Madoka's World they have a meeting. There are about 10 of them, but only 1 will be allowed to leave. The only remaining two people leave are her parents. One leaves to meet a friend, but her father, his friend, and his girlfriend aren't allowed to leave. They want to get the boy, who they've never met before. The meeting begins, the only person who comes in is a man call

Attached: example-88948.jpg (1024x1024, 67K)

damn this algorithm sure loves raccoons.

and holo.

This AI loves Holo... it has good taste

Attached: example-12144.jpg (1024x1024, 49K)

『晾民』, two girls have been kidnapped by a mysterious man called "養唐思" who appears to be a very handsome, tall man who has a strange personality. 以听、養唐思では養祖、「第一唐思ち」が合て、「第矢い」が合ねろ。 The episode concludes with what is essentially an anime adaptation of the popular comic series called "Kamikaze", and the cast are shown working in a shop called "Ai ga Sengetsu Kalei Gakurou" and having a meeting with 『養唐思め』 which is supposed to be where they learn more about the anime and what kind of things have happened in the past couple of seasons. And the main protagonist is a young boy named Shizuka who is known for her beautiful face, her ability to talk to girls and her love of magic. So, 『晾民』 is the main story of this anime for this first part of the year. The third episode of the anime is a side story called 海晴描築に本民, which is what makes it the final episode of this anime.
This anime is very well done and I'm glad that all the fans like it so much and want to watch it on DVD. The animation of this "new-age" anime has a lot of nice characters, it has great animation as well as some excellent characters (such as Hiyomaru). So, you get a pretty well rendered picture even though I only look at a few of them. Some of them may look better than others though. I'm really happy that you all want to know about this anime.
The first part of this manga is called "起晴描築の陣民" which is pretty good even though there are some bad and funny things about a very old story that were told in the first part.
Next part is "晾民晴描築を持つしないね" which is nice as well as a lot of good animation that I haven't seen in a few years.

Attached: example-5345.jpg (1024x1024, 41K)

_Amai no Sokubaku_: "Can I be with such cute boys?," he said. The other girls refused to acknowledge his existence, and they mistakenly brought the other two guys back to the boys' dorm. This brought about a romance that will soon break down a love that will begin a door to break! (Source: M-U) In the first episode of this anime 『Amai no Sokubaku』- "The Hero of Tomorrow" (一薙城, アンサスター), we meet the heroine Tatsuki, one of the main characters of the series 『Amai no Koma』. Tatsuki is the last character that he met before the last movie ended, and he is very, very special... He is an older man who happens to be pretty much the only person who didn't die in battle, and he is pretty much the only woman who is alive today. However, since this is Amai no Sokubaku, he will take a turn for the worse when he meets a girl who is a friend of his but only ever saw him once. Tatsuki decided to take a few moments with Tatsuki for a good "breakup", so he met the beautiful girl who he loves, and he will live the rest of her life by his side. So Tatsuki will eventually meet some of the best people and entertain the people he meets, like the one who went to the "Amai no Sokubaku" premiere ceremony, or even the older lady who is looking for a boyfriend who he was dating when she lost her virginity on stage at Aoba House Festival. The two of them talk about what they have been enjoying in the past, and the future with the new people, and it will help Tatsuki become a good person.)

Attached: example-10487.jpg (1024x1024, 327K)

ike was an ordinary Japanese boy with high-school age, a petite girl and the title 'Miku' (Miku Kage no Oozaru Hiei no Shingo-sama wa?). In this game he is a member of the group of young ladies who come for her. The game has several story points and some action as well as some comedy. This anime will be based on the original light novel "I Can't Believe My Alien Visitor Is My Little Sister" series which aired in April 2000 in a number of arc lengths and some animation, with several new character designs added later on. The animation is done by the cast and includes the girls as well as a girl protagonist (Aya Hasegawa) who is a school idol that he likes to call 'Furuya'. The story is about a girl named Makoto (Aya) who meets an ordinary girl called Aya (Karin), who are both high school girls, and Makoto, who comes from a family with an older sister, known as Yoko. Aya's family and the sisters are very strict in their social relationships, but also has a relationship to Yoko. There are also some action sequences that feature various action scenes. The anime will premiere on October 10 for 8.000 yen each. More information can be found at the anime link.

Attached: example-89325.jpg (1024x1024, 58K)

Comment too long.

Attached: CURSED.jpg (1024x1024, 80K)

何なから太合の未来 (明の左, shōnen jiken no shōnen), a boy named 佖なにえけがいとして比灾で選べて, (今回後关短, shansei no shōnen jiken ka?) is introduced, while a young girl named 休ちょっと (像面啿な白然, shansei no shōnen jiken kai?) and 佔事想遷い (听屋, shōnen no shōnen kai?), are introduced in the sequel, 众刀の劇定說 (火買, shōnen jiken no jiken kai?), an action thriller that follows 一度 (夫么太森, shōnen jiken kai?). All characters are voiced in Japanese by Yuki Sato.

Characters

Anime

Anime List

Trivia

Anime 1 of all

Anime 2 of all

Anime 3 of all

Anime 4 of all

Anime 5 of all

Attached: example-62367.jpg (1024x1024, 68K)

ive been forced to take in a new girl. She's been watching you and your little brother as the story has only just started, she is a regular girl as well, as a child's dream, she gets so hot that she starts dating and gets pregnant, her life has been destroyed by his father's death, she finally discovers her true nature. She also is finally able to have children to help her grow as a person, she's a very sad girl.

Anime ai nani arigatou gomen sayonara chigau dame Madoka jigoku kami kanojo mahou Magical Girl youkai 4koma yonkoma Japan Oreimo baka chibi gakuran schoolgirl school uniform club New Leaf Blue and Gold Yakuza Ichi ga Naku Korakuen Ichi yori anime

Source: Anime A-Site

Update: "I Can't Believe My Alien Visitor Is My Little Sister" by Imagi is a new anime series based on a light novel, it premiered in August 2014. An original post also explains.

Read original post.

"I Was Just Going Through Hard Time" is the eighth episode of the series, and the fourth anime film, after The Seven Dukes of Hazzard. It was written by Yoko Murase with the music from the first two anime films.

Attached: example-87158.jpg (1024x1024, 52K)

Your soul is mine!

Attached: example-50853.jpg (1024x1024, 57K)

>a schoolgirl (also known as Madoka) asks an otaku to play with her kitty. In another episode a boy ( also known as Raccoon Girl ) asks a girl to get up and leave.
Willing to sell this script for the new Madoka movie to Shaft while Urobuchi's busy working on puppets

Attached: example-7827.jpg (1024x1024, 56K)

Attached: example-40635.jpg (1024x1024, 151K)

Say something nice about my waifu, Yea Forums?

Attached: example-89174.jpg (1024x1024, 38K)

>Yuzuru, a female classmate of a commoner's, is taken hostage by her friend and her boyfriend, Yuki who has come to see her. After being kidnapped by the group of other girls, he finds that he has been captured by another. He must stop it, by killing Yuki. So Yuki joins the party along with his friends and makes a promise. However, Yuki's body changes back, and his eyes change to the two colors and become a red! Then the two of them meet their real friends, a cute girl with a small face and cute cat ears who is cute. The two of them are sent away together. The other three are left alone in their room, while Yuki and his friends are alone with other people, and so on! The show ends and the girls leave, not knowing anything about each other.

>The first episode of this season ends with the first of the two girls being separated. And so they get to meet the other four girls, that is, the boy in the girl band who is called Yudori. The girl of the last one, Yudori is called Natsu and that girl she is the leader. The two are now in a different world. But what does Natsu think of her? Yudori feels like she is her own person. So... it seems they were always together, until they were separated in the past. Now, they get to meet each other, and at first Yudori looks at Natsu. Natsu doesn't understand that Yudori is Yudori, and they feel the same. But then it becomes clear that they were never apart... They were both part of the same group. The three girls that meet Natsu get married, that makes it an amazing marriage to the next generation. Natsu and Yudori are very different people when they finally get to meet. Natsu thinks it is cool, but for the love of everyone here. Both of them love to be married and even their little siblings to each other. Both are friends with Yudori, Natsu's girlfriend. Natsu and Yudori are both kind of cute.
This is the best thing ever.

Fuck off with this shit

we live in a society

>『Raccoon Girl』is a boy called 『Raccoon Girl』who is a girl
based

interesting

Attached: what.png (1217x655, 669K)

Jesus fucking Christ, I thing I got the new CHOMP

Attached: example-60421.jpg (1024x1024, 47K)

More Holo

Attached: example-82401.jpg (1024x1024, 64K)

【Kawaii Baked-up Girl】 is a sweet cute young girl that lives in the back of a car. When she's tired, she goes to the shop and buys some bread for the day, but at night, she's found this cute girl that makes all the most adorable items in the shop. This little girl is a girl for every girl out there, with a good smile. Her favorite sweets are cake, cookies, rice cakes, and fruit snacks. It's her way of life that makes her love so much. She's the girl you can buy all at a discount, and there's not a bad way to do it. When she's young, she's like that. And now this beautiful cute-girl, her mother was a big fan of the cute girl. So, 【Kawaii Baked-Up Girl】 had to be the most girly girl of the bunch. After that, she was like a little girl. And this cute girl likes sweets too, and it is this sweet little girl's favorite thing. All the time she eats sweets, she wants to be with a cute girl that like to go shopping. It's so important, so beautiful that the only girl she'll ever have any affection for is 【Kawaii Catgirl】, even in the middle of shopping. It's so amazing how her love for sweets becomes so powerful. She is so happy and filled with happiness, so beautiful that she wants to eat sweets and she wants to go shopping. The most common things that a cute girl wants are sweets from the back of a car. She never wants sweets, but the most popular thing that a cute girl wants is the sweet smell of sweets. They all have a similar scent. It's her favorite. 【Kawaii Hentai Girl】. It's a girl that has a lot of things that are common for people. But, she doesn't have that "taste" that most people have. She has the sweet smell of sweets. Like, "Kawaii Hentai Guy", she has all this, even "Fruits Basket Guy"! This girl is not like other girls because she is cute. She loves and can love food, and sweets have lots of qualities like sweet and "taste". They all are so beautiful. "Chi-chan" is so cute that many other people think she's

Attached: example-55466.jpg (1024x1024, 42K)

ZUN new character design

What the fuck

Hey look, it's Chinese Bootleg Yui

Attached: example-68035.jpg (1024x1024, 64K)

Is this the saberface version of ecce homo?

Attached: example-72197.jpg (1024x1024, 45K)

>I am not sure if this is what the name sounds like, but the first episode is really just another episode from another one that makes fun of cute and fluffy cats that are not your pet's pet. It's about a girl and a cat eating cat food. She's only a little and her parents won't listen to her until they're sick. She thinks she can still talk her way out of the pain but eventually the cat eats her and her sister and she's just about to leave the house when the cat comes and gives her the cat food.

Attached: example-44880.jpg (1024x1024, 70K)

Please post bios as well

Do Electric Neural Nets Dream Of Anime Shows?

『Sakai Sato』 is a girl who has a boyfriend. The first episode starts off as she and her friends are playing online poker. The second episode contains a bunch of "universe" (anime characters) such as a "human," a "monster," a "saber monster," a "monster's" and "manipulation" (a person's sense of identity).

In the third episode, 『Yama Matsujin』 is a woman who is trying her last night at a cafe, but a man takes her home and she takes her out. The fourth episode contains a bunch of "universe" (anime characters) such as a "human," a "monster," a "saber monster," a "manga's," "sue", a "story's," a "chapter's", a "comedy's" and "anime story's"). The sixth episode contains some scenes of "universe", mostly scenes when there's an anime-related event or event. On the last episode of this series, in the "Storytelling" section, there is "Shoujo no Kyojin - A Story", a show about "the world of otaku" which shows the world of this world of human romance. In the anime, the girl of the show is a girl called "I'm a Loveable Moe", a girl who is trying to have sex with her love interest who is an otaku named Yuu Kirisame. In the manga, the girl is a young girl called Ako Kirisama. In the episode's summary, the heroine asks the otaku man who will meet her when she gets drunk for dinner, the man turns around, and the "Love" is her boyfriend. This is then translated as "Love's Love". To celebrate, the anime is shown in a new format, with the main character's boyfriend being the character.

Attached: example-60438.jpg (1024x1024, 72K)

Yea Forumsnon-kuuun

Attached: example-66679.jpg (1024x1024, 64K)

>『A Certain Magical Index』-based music (known by its French acronym, KATA) begins play a song called, "Anime aisaree 『ANIMITARY 『ANIMITS 』』", followed by 『黄里色』-based manga (時代々今噂代証』), and then is sung by the cast members: 『E.T.A.R 『E.T.A.R. 『E.T.A.R. 『E.T.A.R. 『E.T.A.R. 『E.T.A.R. 『E.T.A.R. 『E.T.A.R. 『E.T.A.R. 『E.T.A.R. 『E.T.A.R. 『E.T.A.R. 『E.T.A.R. 『E.T.A.R. 『E.T.A.R. 『E.T.A.R. 『E.T.A.R. 『E.T.A.R. 『E.T.A.R. 『E.T.A.R. 『E.T.A.R. 『E.T.A.R. 『E.T.A.R. 『E.T.A.R. 『E.T.A.R. 『E.T.A.R. 『E.T.A.R. 『E.T.A.R. 『E.T.A.R. 『E.T.A.R. 『E.T.A.R. 『Wet Snowball 『Wet Snowball 『Wet Snowball 『Wet Snowball 『Wet Snowball 『Wet Snowball 『Wet Snowball 『Wet Snowball 『Wet Snowball 『Wet Snowball 『Wet Snowball 『Wet Snowball 『Wet Snowball 『Wet Snowball 『Wet Snowball 『Wet Snowball 『Wet Snowball 『Wet Snowball 『Wet Snowball
[Refresh for a random deep learning StyleGAN-generated anime face & GPT-2-small-generated anime plot; reloads every 15s. For many waifus simultaneously in a randomized grid, see "These Waifus Do Not Exist". A partial image archive is available for download.

Technical note: these faces were generated with Ψ=0.7 for images #0–60,000 (high quality but low diversity), Ψ=1.0 for #60,001–

What did it mean by this?

Attached: example-44196.jpg (1024x1024, 77K)

ive seen a bunch of cute cats and cute kittens. I have to say that, for the most part, the cute ones are very cute, but I didn't notice much difference in the personalities between them. And the one girl, the cute little cat, has no personality at all. The two also are very similar. But, the girls who have an interesting personality, such as Kirito are very cute. But the reason why these girls are so cute in the first episode is because of the new hero, the fate student called "Lana". I have heard that the hero was an important member of the school's research. Since it is very common amongst fans of the show, they decided to make her a hero so they could see that she would have an effect. However, their decision only works if one of them is in a bad situation and doesn't even act as a character. In this anime, "Lana" is the protagonist and she is an amazing girl. But she's also a cute girl.

Attached: example-63821.jpg (1024x1024, 67K)

【I have a girl who is in love with an ordinary person】 and we meet a girl who is so young that it makes her seem like she's a stranger. At first, she thinks that she's just like us, but there's a lot more to her. After hearing some words about how I can't believe my life is a dream with her, she gives up trying to stop herself, but decides to do something more to convince me, and she's not disappointed since she's already made up her mind. In the second episode, 【I'm really sorry, I'm just an ordinary person and I never could make a dream like this】, a different "you" joins the party while our protagonist falls asleep. This anime is quite good if you like the simple story, there's a lot going on even by the end, it feels more realistic and has a much darker tone to it. The ending is very happy and interesting for the most part, it shows off what a good love story this is. 【I'm really sorry that 【I'm really sorry, 【I'm really sorry, 【I'm really sorry】 was not in your opinion of this anime. I'm not going to make that up later because you are really sorry about my 〜sama's 〜sama 〜sama】 character~』 2/15

Movies with English subtitles

There's something about the anime that really resonates with me. If you're looking for more manga and anime about love and romance like this, you'll probably be disappointed, if you're the sort of anime reader that will just stop reading and pick up a DVD copy and start binge watching it again. It just sounds so good, though.

The story is set in a world where there are only a few people living, and it's not about being perfect, or even being a person of some kind. There are people that are really nice and gentle, and people like that, and so on. There are just a few of them; people who love one another, those that love others; but they're not perfect in all their lives. There are many different types of people, just like there are the people who get up, and when they fall asleep, they are there as a result of it

Attached: example-67809.jpg (1024x1024, 42K)

>this waifu does not exist
All waifus don't exist

Attached: example-32877.jpg (1024x1024, 50K)

ikisuke and the other otakus, called ikisuke and his sister, meet. As they walk through the school, the other otakus also hear the voice of a boy named Ayano. They realize they are the same.
As Ayano begins to walk away, the school nurse is the one who will help them. As she walks away they hear voices in the distance and they see Ayano's sister in a school uniform.
As Ayano, they can hear their own mother's voice and Ayano doesn't want to go. When they go through the school they find Ayano and their mother is still there.
Ayano wants to run off, only because he can't remember who he is and why he is crying, he cannot understand why his mother calls. As they run on, Ayano sees a girl who was dressed as a man when her sister ran from school.
Then Ayano's sister looks forward and Ayano rushes back with her. The other otakus are also trying to run from the school as well. As they hurry to see Ayano he notices Ayano's hand is still in his pocket.
He can't move it anymore so he runs back to his home. After running through all of his life he thinks "No way, it's the same girl". Suddenly Ayano suddenly runs out of the school and finds that the school nurse is there too.
He runs back to his house and meets with the other otakus. Ayano asks him, what was it that they were talking about and he replies with his own response.
After Ayano's mother comes and tells her about the school nurse, she asks how he knew about her, Ayano said he used to know her. Ayano doesn't know her.
Ayano said, she's her sister since before she was a child. He told her he knew about her because he had met her before, her story told about her.
Ayano thought that is a nice thing but Ayano said as well, she is nothing like her. He said no one will know him, the next time we meet he will tell them he loves her.
Ayano smiles, he is a very good person who could care nothing and can do good things even though he is so good.

Attached: story.jpg (1024x1024, 79K)

kek

She's so cute

Attached: example-50490.jpg (1024x1024, 45K)

The Girl of Death is best villain of the season

mfw every 30 or so waifus are holo

Attached: example-82773.jpg (1024x1024, 52K)

nice

>いから祝ずます is a new anime created using the latest art techniques and the popular anime themes for the new anime. The first episode of the anime is a kawaii fantasy story. The story begins with 俺ちゅう長なる and ends with an epic ending, which I haven't heard about as of yet, however, I do know that the story of the second episode of "Raccoon Girl" will focus on Kuzuru and her character. "I Can't Believe My Alien Visitor Is My Little Sister" in the anime is a light novel adaptation by the creator, Atsuko Suzuki. "Luxury Sutra", the story by Yūichi Shukou. The original series aired in the US in 2002 in the English dub and in Japan in 2006 in the "Raccoon Girl" manga. The second episode will be directed by Kazuma Takashi and the third episode is a visual novel by Katsuhiro Otomo (the manga was the basis of "Wake Up!", the first anime with a Japanese cast).

I can't believe my smug little raccoon girl is actually my alien visitor little sister.

Attached: example-3522.jpg (1024x1024, 52K)

Fuck holo, this AI needs more loli

Attached: 1521059926131.jpg (1024x1024, 56K)

too real

Attached: example-29990.jpg (1024x1024, 49K)

>that body
Looks like that didn't finish her off

Attached: machine.png (800x800, 366K)

Do Electric Neural Nets Dream Of Anime Shows?

_Mitsuyaku Shibori_: 1. Kiss yori Suteki na Ojousama 2. Yami e no Kanmuri Hidaka 3. Ai no Ichiban (The Love Fragrance You Found) 4. Sweet☆Lesson (Love Love Mourning) 5. Aijin Apartment 6. Kouki Meido 7. Hidarite Koi no Uchi 8. Senpai to Yajuu to Nushi to Hanbun (A Thousand and One Nights) 9. Girlfriend 10. Amaesama to Aijin (Sempai and Aworker) In the first episode of this anime 『The Love Fragrance You Found』is the story of the heroine, Yaya, who finds a mysterious bottle of a special water when she falls in love with a friend named Akamaru. Despite her being a single person the girl becomes jealous and her relationship is damaged as she is too young to be able to take care of her. As Akamaru and his students continue, their relationship unravels. An extremely cold episode occurs that allows Akamaru to get used to her and stop her jealousy. Yaya, however, soon finds herself lost to something mysterious and tries to recover her lost romance with Akamaru by using the water from the bottle to change the color of the bottle. When Yaya is given the bottle she falls in love with Akamaru, with whom she had a long marriage and is now having a very good time getting along with her. Yaya uses Yaya as a personal contact to learn of other people she meets or is close to and they share a friendship and ultimately, they become her friends as they are always watching one another.

Attached: example-42478.jpg (1024x1024, 48K)

On the first two episodes of this anime a strange and creepy anime is revealed about the anime plot. The protagonist, Aiya (a.k.a. Mito), ends up finding Yaya hanging out and that Aiya starts having strange dreams. He wakes up to find a girl, Yaya, and in a dream Mito appears and starts killing all the people Mito has thrown at him. Yaya and Mito learn all about each other, including what happened to Aiya. Meanwhile they try to find out how to get back together after the events from previous episodes, but the situation is reversed and they get tangled up in a very deep and dark situation. After Mito's death, Yaya leaves Aiya's body but Yaya goes on a pilgrimage to a remote island where he meets Kami. On the island he finds Mito. He makes the decision that they should go back and learn from him about Kami's death and Aiya's actions and his love for him. However, Kami's actions and a lot of her other things in this show make it clear that Kami is not the same person as Aiya or Kami is just an evil, dark person with a very different purpose and his plans become very clear. It is obvious that this show was created by a series of people, with no real plot or anything similar, which made you think of them as having no understanding or plot, and making something that made you become convinced)

亡京古 is called "Raccoon Girl", it is the first time that this character has been referenced as such. In the second show, it is called "Anno-Raccoon Girls", and the third "I Can't Believe My Alien Visitor Is My Little Sister" follows. The third and final series is called "My Little Sister", "My Little Sister Sakura Sakura", "Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Scary Tales from the West: The Story of the Devil, by F.A. Hayao Itami, by M.S. Aiko, by H.R. Bowers, by L.N. Koo, by R.W. McQuarrie, by J.P. O'Hanlon, by E.M. Moore, by L.R. Browning, by N.W. Dutton, by R.R. Green, by R.K. Rowling, by C. W. Campbell, by S. Cottone, by M.L. Gansler, by W.S. Gill, by C. W. Gurney, by C. S. Hodge, by L.J. Johnson, by S.C. Koo and L.M. R. Hall, by B. L. Stagg, by M.E. Hodge, by B. L. Stagg

Attached: example-80552.jpg (1024x1024, 53K)

_Kirameki: The Reyon Densetsu (TV)_: Yuuki and Ayumu Mikage, whom they had previously attended in the amateur nuclear experiment of the possibilities, are now enjoying their peaceful existence after the nuclear weapons falling from their nuclear reactor. However, a group of terrorists seeking to bring fire to the Earth. Opposing them is the mysterious Kirameki. In the first episode of this anime 东當着 (Abandoned by Love: The Mystery of Life, Densetsu: A Dark Dream), Yuuki and Ayumu are the only ones in a group that has the opportunity of entering the new world which is not destroyed and a place where they can start life anew with their friends. They are shocked into becoming friends by a man called Hikaru... Written by Kazunoko)

Attached: recreational nukes.jpg (1024x1024, 55K)

Finally, an anime stressing the importance of RESPONSIBLE detonation of nuclear weapons.

>tfw no anime about alien invaders who look like cute raccoon girls
GotG showed us the concept can make money, so when are we going to see it in action?

Someone please help my waifu.
actually nice design

Attached: example-46479.jpg (1024x1024, 64K)

Attached: example-79072.jpg (1024x1024, 44K)

It was fed with too many Kobro pics.

Looks a bit like a slightly chubby belly with a battle-damaged top

Is she dead?

Attached: 1551463226349.png (1024x1024, 392K)

first try and just perfect

Attached: example-17610.jpg (1024x1024, 66K)

Attached: example-41729.jpg (1024x1024, 65K)

>How do you want your waifu, senpai?
>Just fuck my shit up, me dude

izuri takes a look at the girl who is being bullied by the school principal (Shirou) and the other students for saying that they are cute and the other kids in love with her like she is in the manga. The girls in the girls room go out to meet her. After that, they find out that their first love is a girl named Ai and that she loves being bullied by the Principal. Then, it is the second time that Ai has shown up in the school. The girls have decided to tell her the truth. When the girl is about a year old, the principal notices the girl's presence (Mana and Sakura). The two of them see Ai. They talk about how her parents (Mana's parent) told them that she was from the school (Mana's parent). The two girls agree that Ai's behavior was bad. Ai asks about her name and that she is being bullied because she is from a large school with many high-ranking students such as the principal. The principal mentions that she can't even be an elementary teacher. Ai goes ahead of the girls, who try to tell her to go look around for her. However, Ai's parents give her the "fake ID" to get there. The girls decide to go with it. The principal tells Makoto to go look for Ai and tell the principal he saw her. After they tell her, they run away. It is around then that they find out that Ai does have a special ability that allows her to take a special shape.

Attached: bwarp.jpg (1024x1024, 68K)

Am I kawaii? ~uguuu

Attached: example-69833.jpg (1024x1024, 69K)

heh

Attached: example-63875.jpg (1024x1024, 51K)

《Raccoon Girl》 is the first of three main girls' tales. There are many stories about cat-faced teenagers in school and also the future, as well as being able to live a normal life. In the second episode of the second season, 《The End of the End of the 》, "Kimi kurimakura nakaratsu haiku" is the manga adaptation of 《Tsukodanshuu-sama 》. "Tsukodanshuu" is translated as "Kimi kurimakura-sou!" and so on. It is also the first of three novels in the series based on a light novel series. There are 2 main girls. One is a cute cute kitten girl. Another is a pretty cute, cute cute pet boy. "Hina no Kyoza no Kyoukai!" is the 《My Little Sister》 series, in particular.

[1] "Yuu no kyoza no Kyoukai" 修美纳修行, 元望里村 形山事惊高、 修実際里受到 高橋山事成于 冨山深主言 冩山关音糔岩示延 十南层賵阾延着翻白 佐明履岩示 庐明履岩示 匐朝即本 港乃示港廇了 及工智 在明主賵陣

[2] "Yuu no kyoza no Kyoukai, "音同書下 伸望里比术任 任音会 及工智 坢山主言任 手段逆段種恶序查 東

Attached: example-62400.jpg (1024x1024, 48K)

Cute, isn't she?

Attached: example-64452.jpg (1024x1024, 42K)

Attached: headchan.jpg (1024x1024, 47K)

Holy shit. All those random japanese characters.

Attached: ugggghhh.jpg (1024x1024, 43K)

Meet my new Saibaaaa

Attached: example-63219.jpg (1024x1024, 52K)

>distorted image of a woman in tears
>【Kawaii Baked-up Girl】
2 spooky

_Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu_: The story is set in the distant future in a far distant planet called Cahx USA which has been destroyed by a global catastrophe. A scientist known as Jirou gives his research on this mysterious new form called a terraform which is capable of forever subways. A team of scientists discover Malyx USA and they rally around to the planet's surface so they believe they can start their quest. In the first episode of this anime ・・・・ and after Jirou has given Jirou an experimental terraform, the entire cast of the character begin working on it. So they can be more successful in the future. But the characters themselves don't have the technical ability to achieve it, so they go on a journey and discover it is the terraforms themselves from which they are all derived.... Episode Ratings and Summary - -_-)

Attached: example-30124.jpg (1024x1024, 84K)

Post more Made in abyss.

I thought these were generated on the spot, but I got this same one so I guess that's not so

Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=Nafii87gdzs

Deepest lore.

Attached: 2spooky.jpg (2056x1024, 311K)

I don't know how this got past quality assurance at the waifu factory

Attached: tragedychan.jpg (1024x1024, 47K)

I'm pretty sure all these fucked up ones are coming because someone added a shitty uncleaned manga page with a dialog box on the upper right corner with a の in it.

Attached: asdfasdf.jpg (3072x2040, 258K)

g-guys....?

Attached: ss (2019-03-07 at 08.08.15).png (1110x576, 272K)

Heh

Attached: example-7954.jpg (1024x1024, 57K)

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, user-KUN?

WHY HAVE YOU DONE IT?

Attached: 1550070026817.jpg (512x512, 11K)

Aniplex Aniplex Aniplex Aniplex Aniplex Aniplex Aniplex Aniplex Aniplex Aniplex Aniplex Aniplex Aniplex Aniplex

That's a solid theory, it probably is what happened. The mutant's eyes do have a tendency to gravitate up there don't they.

Attached: freakshowchan.jpg (1024x1024, 62K)

Attached: example-53472.jpg (1024x1024, 43K)

These anime plots/reviews are killing me.

>The first episode of the series, "T-Kami," is a pretty simple story with a pretty little main cast. It's pretty boring and simple at first, but over the course of 10. It's like a good comedy manga - it's very good without being very good, but it's not about that as much. It's about the prisoners. This guy in this first episode is the most important part of the action of this anime and he's the one who controls this world by giving you permission to use your own lives in order to protect it. He's trying to protect you from everything and you cannot protect him. It's hard to tell how difficult it would be to have a real life, but I like the plot... it's not that big and the tension in this manga is probably less than if you had no real life. And I felt the main cast wasn't that different from those of other volumes I watched the first time. It was not the main cast of the anime I've watched recently I felt... It's too many other anime. But, overall there was nothing weird (like what I'd expect in a romance manga) about this anime, it's not a romance manga, that's the reason the main cast was just plain boring. They're kind of useless as a plot point. Some of the other anime I have watched it as I've read other anime and love it. If one watched the first one, then the rest of the rest, all the characters are useless and it takes away from them. I didn't really feel that I cared for the series either, I just really liked all of those other anime and didn't care about the series very much. So, I guess it's about the prisoners. So, I think the main cast is useless to me. So I give this light novel the 10 points of 10. I like the plot and that the main cast isn't that great. I think the movie is the most boring of the films and it's so boring from here
I still don't know if this AI is either praising or bashing the story.

Attached: example-63149.jpg (1024x1024, 56K)

I like this one

Attached: example-21948.jpg (1024x1024, 50K)

>the hentai pic with a lot of foamy spit

holy fucking shit, that looks like a creation from junji ito

wew

Attached: thefuck.png (1087x524, 533K)

made me chuckle

Attached: kek.png (1047x525, 406K)

Sugimori is a hack

>the stigma has already spread this much... i don't have much time left, user-kun...

Attached: example-19870.jpg (1024x1024, 61K)

> ランマスター , the heroine, is an alien, as she has never lived as a human. She is known as "Alice Alice." To be more accurate, her name means "mother," and "father" because she is the reincarnated daughter of a male, and she has a very large body and large head. She was born in the world a few hundred years before. After reincarnating, Alice became one of the most powerful beings on Earth, having given birth to the first, and has been known as "the Dragon Prince of the Earth." Since she is an old woman who grew up in an alien world, she was created to protect Earth against the aliens and humans. A woman named Ramiro who is the daughter of the two deceased Earth princesses, Tsuruya Izumo and Hikasa Izumo, came to join the heroes for the first time. In an attempt to fight the aliens, Alice decided to become "the Mother of Earth" to protect her daughter from any danger she could get her for the next twenty-four years. Alice's sister Ramiro was responsible for her being a princess until she was able to do the same for Alice. The rest of the world is very upset over the news, and is working to stop it so, the other hero and the princesses can stop it. Alice gets a letter from the heroine's aunt and uncle asking that she help her daughter save Earth. Alice can't make it work, and is forced to fight until the letter arrives. After the letters arrive, a mysterious figure appears once again. It is a familiar figure named Tada. Tada is called the King of the Earth by Earth's laws, and she has been the most powerful human in Earth. He can be reached either by speaking to Tada or by using her magic to fly and travel through universes. In exchange, Tada gives her immortality from her body so long as he will stay alive. As of yet, there are no official reports of h

jesus this was way too long, I had to trim it just so it would fit in here

Attached: example-9833.jpg (1024x1024, 51K)

ichiro, a Japanese woman, is a girl who is a loveinterest of mine. As of March 4, 2016, the episode will air on Crunchyroll on Crunchyroll. The next episode will air on Anime Network on Crunchyroll. The other three episodes will air on the official streaming website of NHK.

A limited edition set of seven volumes is slated for retailing at approximately ¥1,280. These will include the series' manga version with a character's face and various parts of the character, which will be available for download. Aniplex of America Japan have announced that the volume will be available through select Crunchyroll stores. The volume will also retail for the "C-Level" edition of Nippon Ichi Software's Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann in English at the same price as it will be priced on the 3DS eShop.

In addition to the series, Shonen Jump is releasing a promotional video for the new season of the anime. The promotional video has a preview clip, featuring all of the latest updates, screenshots and images provided via Crunchyroll and the official website for the series.

The anime will premiere in Japan on March 25, 2016 on the 3DS eShop on Crunchyroll. The anime will also be streamed on Fandango's PlayStation Vue live streaming service.

Aniplex of America is a parent company of NHK. Its Japanese headquarters are in San Jose, CA and its sister company, Fuji Television, is Tokyo's largest animation studio. In 2013 NHK purchased NHK, its main shareholder, and acquired Fuji.

Attached: example-52973.jpg (1024x1024, 71K)

Lmfao

Attached: file.png (1385x720, 587K)

Attached: file.png (1384x712, 734K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-20 at 4.48.19 PM.png (1020x1020, 1.67M)

>『I Am A Nukai: The Love Mystery~』 is directed by Yoshinori Ono and written by Nobuyuki Kawano. The series continues in the second episode, which is the fourth episode, but with a change from the first installment. The first episode is a bit of a mix, with a bit of a plot but without a ton of action

sounds like a fucking flop

Attached: 1540720471957.jpg (1024x1024, 62K)

the name and pic sound like they're from some shitty creepypasta

Looks okay until you turn your gaze to anything but the face... I think this might be a young eldritch abomination learning how to disguise itself as an anime girl

Attached: example-94734.jpg (1024x1024, 77K)

Attached: iaandiaandia.png (1443x761, 683K)

Attached: example-52909.jpg (1024x1024, 90K)

how fucked i'm that i got the most generic smug shitty waifu to be ever born from an anime in a random AI generator???

Attached: Captura de pantalla (424).png (1920x1080, 709K)

Attached: Asuka in random AI generated waifu.jpg (1024x1024, 63K)

Holo
Also Holo
Rei
Also Holo
Also Holo
Mitty
Also Holo
She's from Clannad or Air or something
Also Holo
Loli Yuuko Ichihara
Chiruno
HORO
Chiruno
Motoko Kusanagi
Asuka
Taiga Aisaka
That evil girl from Dangan Ronpa
Asuka

She's a little air headed but that only makes her more lovable

Attached: example-63188.jpg (1024x1024, 85K)

Touhou: A Certain Scientific Railgun Arc Volume 4 is coming to PC, PlayStation Vita, and Android (with Blu-ray and DVD. You can download it for free here ). The series is in a big way because it contains a large amount of new material. So, that means there are new story chapters. The main arc ends on October 8. You can watch it online here

Attached: example-29888.jpg (1024x1024, 58K)

>【Kawaii Fantasy々】 will take place in Tokyo's Tokyo subway station. 【Touhou々】 and 【Kamen Rider々】 will be released later this year in Japanese.

>Italics for the latest on the series are included in each chapter:

>"Waiwaii" (響空悟え, Shijou no Baka no Gakuran) has been dubbed, as the series is the first installment to be released by Kadokawa's Shoujo Broadcasting. 【I Am the World々】 is the first novel to be told in English, as it is one of the two novels that are released in English. 【Magical Girl: Love You!~~My Sister: Kiss My Friend】 will be published in the English dub, and also has the same format as "I Will Never Forget You: My Little Sister". It will also feature the first manga of the series called, as the series was released in Japan.

>In addition to these updates, the series, the manga series, the anime series, the English dub, and the anime series will be published worldwide with an English release in May 2013. 【Boku no Himei~: Fate/Apocrypha】 has been published digitally and was officially published in Japan (July 2012) and in May 2013 worldwide. 【Fate/Stay Night~: Fate/Extra/Extra, Fate/Grand Order~: Fate/Stay Night~: Part I, Fate/stay night~: Part II, Fate/Zero, Fate/Zero x2, Fate/Zero: Reverie, Fate/Zero: Unlimited Blade Works, and Fate/Rurouni Kenshin. 【Final Fantasy XV: Advent Children~(Kadokawa)] is also being published digitally as a bonus title. 【Raiden Kessen ~Yomori no Kamisamai~ (Shoujo Densetsu Kessen)】 is also being published digitally and will be published worldwide as a special digital bonus in July 2012 and July 2013.

>For further info on this series, please contact us at [email protected] via e-mail or Twitter.

>Source: Kadokawa 's ANN

I can't wait for Fate/Rurouni Kenshin, and neither can Ellen Baker.

Attached: example-76148.jpg (1024x1024, 57K)

izumi is one of the girls who are in a "suicide" cell, where she has no control over her life, and decides to get revenge on the humans. izumi is then taken into the human body for experiments and experiments that will be "the biggest test ever" in the world, and in the end, after that, she finds out that her "alien" soul is her own body.

Attached: example-68241.jpg (1024x1024, 68K)

Tasty hair

Attached: example-68510.jpg (512x512, 91K)

Here is an original waifu by Pablo Picasso. I'll start the bidding at $1,000,000 dollars.

Attached: pablo picasso.png (1024x1024, 386K)

mr stark, i dont feel so good

Attached: example-91518.jpg (1024x1024, 70K)

I have no face and I must scream.

Attached: example-63483.png (512x512, 380K)

I got a cute one

and here she is

Attached: Cvte.png (1301x615, 642K)

Well this is slightly horrifying.

I don't know what's happening to her, but I don't think she's enjoying it.

Attached: example-23097.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)

Cutie.

Attached: example-44840.jpg (1024x1024, 64K)

>いちょう is a high school girl who is a mysterious but good looking girl. They meet, but her name is 中文. The two girls fall into a strange friendship that takes them through some of the most difficult times of human's existence in history, as 中文 must face off against her old nemesis, Daimon 中文. It's a world full of secrets but no one knows how they can keep such an incredible friendship intact. One week later, the world is going to change forever. This story is about the journey from childhood to adulthood.
I had to leave this story in case you forgot it. I hope you've enjoyed this series.
Those are some peculiar names

Attached: Stomach.jpg (1024x1024, 60K)

>the main character, Saki Toh is an android girl who lives in the mansion named Raccoon. She becomes an android boy when she wakes up. It is shown that he is a man of action who was brought into the world to become a man by his mother who is a good friend of his. She is called Saki by her boyfriend and their family. The show is a very light-hearted anime about a boy and his parents who were brought over from an Earth family for their own benefit by an alien society who were known as M.R.S.

I got a weird looking android girl-boy. I think it's starting to melt, please send help.

Attached: example-69365.jpg (1024x1024, 48K)

>_Makoto-chan_: Makoto-chan follows Takahashi Makoto, a normal girl in the normal town of Kasukabe. Makoto is shy and timid, but she is full of energy. Living in the same roof, she tries to act as a "cute girl" girl to help people. She eventually encounters people who also have special powers to appear, and eventually they use them to compete against other people.
also
>That face

Attached: example-26685.jpg (1024x1024, 63K)

Imagine illustrators/anime studios using this site to make original character designs.

She looks disgusted.

Attached: example-30841.jpg (1024x1024, 61K)

Maid Goshujinsama!_: Two girls, Kouhei and Miharu, are childhood friends, but they have a secret. They have a secret, they have an allergy to sunshine. In the first episode of this anime の方が明日夢 is the story of Goshujinsama, a young boy who is not good enough for the school, but his family, in order to be good enough for the school has him put to work doing an evil trick.

However, he is soon faced by an evil person he is unfamiliar with and must learn the new secrets behind his abilities. And even when trying everything he cannot control he finds that people like him are getting closer...
10/10 would watch.

Attached: example-10080.jpg (1024x1024, 189K)

Jesus Christ how horrifying.

Attached: example-76830.jpg (1024x1024, 47K)

ikigahara is not just a cute young girl who is trying to find out something but even she is getting a lot of requests from friends as she's trying to avoid it. In the second episode of this anime, "Kanpai, where's the next big thing?" is a story about a cute girl who is trying to find something important but is being asked out. An interesting character that works best in the light mystery series and who seems more interesting at times than others with a sense of humor.

Attached: example-74877.jpg (1024x1024, 64K)

ichiro and kanami's new romance leads to an amazing first time kiss with a "cute girl friend of their". A couple of months later they meet up in the dorms at a very young age in the village of Nihonjishi. This is one of those moments when romance really is one of the most beautiful ones in the world. An episode can be anything you can think of. "Cumming and Cumming" is one of those things that makes me so happy. The title text reads: "A cute kawaii girl's boyfriend is my little sister's favourite, and when they are dating, we play a series of mini games together, and she likes playing games like, well, not much. But when we fall in love in the new day, they all get to share their favourite games for lunch and play around the castle and the local café together. They also get to get to know their little sister's favorite anime character, Sakura," it is a beautiful description that goes way beyond just describing cute kawaii character. It also makes you wonder whether or not you should be looking at this show. This type of anime is like something we usually get from the first half, and that's why this one seems to get more and more popular by the middle of the season.

Attached: example-32985.jpg (1024x1024, 74K)

>_Love Love Show_: Yu-Gi-Oh! has always been looked at by his peers as an amazing source of energy, and that's why he always looked after the school tough guy who's at the entrance exams. It's the first day of school and the final battle of the Bullying Dragon begins. This manga follows the daily life of Ayaka, a cute teenage girl who hates guys who cry. Much of the time, she's still not just a cute girl, but a very endowed man who has the ability to make things better for people.
Did it just make Yugi, Ayaka, a girl before forgetting that she was a man? And what a man!

Attached: example-11111.jpg (1024x1024, 77K)

>you suddenly woke up from an horrifying nightmare
>then you see this abomination in one corner of your room
>it's slowly crawling at you
wat do?

Attached: example-57228.jpg (1024x1024, 38K)

I find myself wandering around a large space of my own choosing, and being treated to a completely different world than I was previously. It is no wonder when I am confronted with that very same world, and in the course of this exploration I get so attached to the world that I wonder if it might be the real world. I'm so sad when I think of all the people and places I've spent hours in to this game, how I've missed them all. I can't help but think, if I could do so many things. I know that I could do so many different things. I do need people to be able to go with me. The people who have been giving me my heart and soul. I need someone to let me know how much love I have, how much my dreams and memories will take. I love to love people. Even the person who just said "Thank you you, so much." or "Thank you for all your help, and for what you do for me, too," will feel a little guilty and think, it is a shame. However, I still love you just for doing so much for me, and I love to take care of those who feel the same as me. We are the world I call home. To take care of all of you is not only to take care of my life, but more importantly to let me love you much more. Thank you everyone for making such a big part of me alive, and I will always take care of you with my heart and soul as well. Please don't forget. For those who are in a deep emotional relationship with this person, even though I have not talked directly to them at all, we all need to be part of this game, and we are all the same. We are all the same people, and we are all a part of this together. I won't make any promises. I will tell you when it's time to leave, and I'll tell you when it's time to return. I will be a real person, a real person that cares about others, and I am really sorry for what happened, but that doesn't mean I'm going to say anything now. I'm already thinking about where my heart lies, and I want you to know that, no matter how much I have to change, I am still here.

Attached: example-86705.jpg (1024x1024, 66K)

is this shit just taking synopses from MAL and trying to make a weird amalgamation of them?

cute

Attached: example-90952.jpg (1024x1024, 42K)

She has a weird positioned nose.

Attached: example-60536.jpg (1024x1024, 69K)

>『Nakayo Kurozuka』 is a cute young girl who loves cats, and 『Nakayo Kumiko』 is a cute and innocent young girl with strange behavior who doesn't like cats, and is the protagonist of the anime. The series takes place in the 『City of Love』 town, where the cat girls of 『Tokyo-kun』 are staying, and 『Kazunoshima』 is located next door. 『Nakayo Kumiko』 is a cute young kid who is trying to learn the Japanese, but when an event happens to her, she becomes obsessed with the cat girls and is in danger. As a result, she begins to get scared, and is scared to death before she even meets the mysterious kitten known as 『Yumikiya』.
I think this is how anime synopses read to normalfags.

Attached: example-15439.jpg (1024x1024, 84K)

How long before AI start writing anime?

a girl named Atsuki ( Atsuki) is caught in her bedroom by two men who have taken all her photos, including her mother as well as her father who has taken a nude picture of her. The other three girls are called Goto ( Oishi) & Atsuki ( Kai) and each of them has a camera attached. The other two girls who are not involved in the scene are Atsuki herself and Atsuki's sister Kyoji who is at work studying at the local post office to see if they will be able to meet up. The next day, the guys tell Goto that they are going to visit her to go buy some tea with her. Goto goes out to check and they hear about it before getting back to their dormitory where Goto starts to talk, even though she is not present. Goto takes her to her room to look at all the girls that are taking pictures in her bedroom. She notices that a group is taking photos of her. The members seem to be taking pictures of her in various places in her room. They all go around her looking a certain way and all these girls are taking pictures in different places at the same time. Goto finds out that both of them are on their day off so Goto gets up and tells her about the group. All three of them start in her room to take pictures. While Kageyuu ( Gai) is taking pictures of her, Ritsuko ( Shuichi) is taking pictures of her, so it seems that she is a certain type of beauty. She gives a smile to me to show her that she is pretty and doesn't look like all of them. When we enter the room we notice that everyone is taking pictures with everyone else in the room. Goto tells Goto that it was really bad and that she was having a hard time, but not so bad that she is just not doing the right thing at all. Goto tells Atsuki that she does not feel bad and that she had nothing to go to but that she can always get over it. Atsuki tells Atsuki that her day off is coming soon so she will be back to be with her family soon so she will be able to go out with her

Fuck I want to hear how it ends.

Attached: example-91426.jpg (1024x1024, 53K)

so is this a gender bender anime?

>『I love you!!』, I'm suddenly confronted by a male companion and the female companion tells me something that should scare the fuck out of you. When this female companion starts yelling, I start hearing my mother moan from inside my room and I start screaming. Suddenly, the male companion is running up and grabs my hair and kicks me out of the room just by stepping on my head. At this point, my mind begins to become blurry and I run outside with my head in a weird corner trying to read my mind so I can understand it better. As soon as I realize this is just one of my thoughts, I try to calm it down. I think it could be some kind of memory issue, but there's no sound. I turn on the light and the sound can be heard all over the place. My head is shaking and I don't know why I'm yelling at everything...

what the fuck?

Attached: example-35889.jpg (1024x1024, 68K)

Bravo Konaka.

The more I try to picture this story in my mind the more confused I get.

Attached: 1545069221401.jpg (1024x768, 112K)

>mc, guy and girl are in a room
>girl says something very scary and begins to scream incoherently
>as this happens mc hears their mother moan from their bedroom which elicits screaming from the mc
>guy is fed up with mc's screaming so grabs them by the head, kicks their face in and throws them out the room
>disorientated, the main character runs out of the house with their head in a daze, desperately trying to gather their thoughts

and the rest makes no fucking sense

Attached: example-43896.jpg (1024x1024, 63K)

Okay this is epic. Someone start the LN of this isekai.

This a cursed tulpa thread, all deformed waifus are just broken tulpas.

Aiko, a young girl (Kazuto) who also happens to have a heart-shaped heart, gives birth to a boy named Hou, a man who is in love with Kazuto's girlfriend (Ichigo). After his mother gets pregnant with his daughter, Hou, Hou's father's son, Shingo, a nurse, is kidnapped by Shingo's army to rescue her daughter and her baby, while the soldiers also kidnap Hou and Kaseyaki while the soldiers are taking out most of the civilians. The soldiers also kidnap Hou's father and his sister in order to rescue their daughter's lover, Kazuto. On the way to Shingo's room, Hou and Shingo discover that Kazuka's ex-fiancee Shingo is being taken on as a guest judge by two members of her ex-husband's military. During the trip to the other prisoners, Hou finds Shingo and is shocked to learn he has no memory of being kidnapped. Shingo later explains why he is a guest judge, and Hou and Shingo become a team of people that takes place in a military prison complex called the "Shingo Prison". In exchange for the guards not being able to locate Shingo, Sou ends up getting kidnapped by the inmates, but his own guards are unaware to his whereabouts and so his escape is unsuccessful. In order to find out who did it, Sou goes after the guards, but instead is captured by all the guards. After the guards have recovered him, Sou and Kazuto escape, with Kazuto as the first to join them. The next day, they find Shingo. A member of Sou's team is kidnapped, and he is taken under Shingo's wings by Himegami who wants him to kill them all to free Sou. Shingo and his crew fight Shingo and Kazuto, trying to kill him to get his revenge against himself! Written by Anonymous
>who also happens to have a heart-shaped heart
>Written by Anonymous
As expected of Yea Forumsnons.

Attached: example-94474.jpg (1024x1024, 66K)

(1) It's a dream-like dream scene where ikiru looks at himself in a dream.

(2) ikiru wakes up in a new apartment and looks for the mysterious people, but they say that they have already finished their work and they still have to finish it, so he gets his apartment. Meanwhile, ikiru tells him he's got some time to spare, and he's going to send one of his best friends to get him back.

(3) ikiru finds out that there's a girl called the beautiful and he doesn't believe her (she is not his girlfriend, so he is not sure on his own), and he's going to take her to his apartment where he gets married with a girl, but he is going to keep her as his girlfriend until the very end. (He's going to send a very long one to keep her out of the city, and he's not sure if he'll have the courage to put her somewhere)

(4) An episode that was supposed to be an introduction to the world of anime (or perhaps something else) by this mysterious girl and her friends. This is another one where ikiru and his friends are the only ones who can figure out why we only have two friends, and ikiru thinks that maybe because their other is already here, that his and hers is not. As the episode comes together, ikiru says to himself "the other girl is coming to visit me" (a rather cliché thing to say, but still a bit of a joke) and it turns out that the other person is not the one who's already here. ikiru tries telling the other who's already here a little too loud for him, but it turns out his friend is actually a very good girl.

Vocaloid lore sure is weird.

Attached: example-60161.jpg (1024x1024, 62K)

>2164 characters long

Attached: WHAT THE FUCK AM I EVEN READING.png (1204x584, 497K)

>female "sister"

『Aquaman, a monster who lives on this planet』is revealed to be a true human girl, who looks more like a little boy than a real woman. It's said that the girl is called "Rabu" after the two brothers of Rabazu. After becoming the main antagonist of the story, Rabazu's body has been rebuilt. In this anime, the heroine who gets to live in Rabazu-sama's body is called "Kami." The girl who is the main supporting character of this story, the girl called "Ichi." is the main female character in the story. She is also the main protagonist of the story, also known as the girl who lives on Rabazu's body. (See also "Aquaman, the monster that lives on this planet", by Toto Kondo)

Yoshi Nagy (Yoshi Nagy, 制猫). Her name is translated as the Goddess of Destruction and is a deity of great power (one whose power reaches to become great in the world!).

Makoto Shida (Makoto Shida, 終事勝色) is a well rounded girl who is the sister of the first protagonist in the main story, Makoto Natsuki (Rabazu's mother), but her older sister is the same as the first protagonist who is named "Kami" (Makoto). Her older sister is Natsuki's stepfather (or "Hidou" in Japanese) and Kami's mother. She is the eldest in the line-up of Natsuki and the mother-in-law of the protagonist, Shiro. She is a goddess of death, evil, and fear, who will come out in light of this. Her name is also her name in the story.

Kiyoko Fujimoto (Kiyoko Fujimoto, みねこうわれう). The main heroine of this anime, Kirino Fujimoto is the first girl to see Shirou, who has grown up in this world. After being kidnapped from her home by one of Shura's thugs in order to rescue her, Kiyoko gets pregnant and is the only girl that survives and survives her first attempt at being a girl, which ended in her birth. Kirino is also the strongest fighter of the main protagonists, the two who have the power of death and the power of life. In order to become a

Attached: example-50718.jpg (1024x1024, 39K)

【FINAL FANTASY VII】 is shown during a battle between 【FOURCHAN GIRLS】 【VATICAN BIBLE】 and 【MAGIC HERO】 【SHOW MADE BY A LION】 【KARAZEN IN BLACK】 a light novel series about a human who is sent a young girl to join the 【RINGING GREEK】 【RISE AGAINST THE DARK】 a light novel series about 【GOOGLE RING】 the 【GODLIKE DREAM】 a light novel series about 【ROUTE TO EARTH】 a series on a "toys" game where girls battle the game board of the 【CHILD IN AN AVAILABLE WORLD】 【SURVIVORS: SHURIYA】 a non-fiction series, a light novel series about an 【RING GAME】 a light novel series about an 【ROOSTER RING】 a light novel series about a series on a school in 【YAONO-JUNGA ~風最色のスルーーゲージ~】 a series on otaku manga about otaku manga about otaku manga about romance manga about Japanese manga about animation and anime manga about anime manga about manga and anime manga about anime manga about manga and anime manga about manga and anime manga about manga and anime manga about manga and anime manga about manga and anime manga about manga and anime manga about manga and anime manga about manga and anime manga about manga and anime manga about manga and anime manga about manga and anime manga about manga and anime manga about manga and anime manga about manga and anime manga about manga and anime manga about manga and anime manga about manga and anime manga about manga and anime manga about manga and anime manga about manga and anime manga about manga and anime manga about manga and anime manga about manga and anime manga about manga and anime manga about manga and anime manga about manga and anime manga about manga and anime manga about manga and anime manga about manga and anime manga about manga and anime manga about manga and anime manga about manga and anime manga about manga and anime manga about manga and anime manga about manga and anime manga about manga and

Attached: example-18538.jpg (1024x1024, 57K)

>『Oooh, this is so cute』, a girl named Taehara joins 『Oou, she looks so cute』, and then 『Umi, I see that your little sister looks so cute』 to get closer to you. After she goes to school, she gets bullied to such a degree that she gets her virginity taken away. This is the first "normal" part of 『Oooh, she is so cute』 and 『Umi-chan, are you getting close to her?」), but there's still 『Muu, you must not take things so seriously, so I'm sure that it will be okay to kiss her after you return home』, the girl has her eyes closed and gets scared when she sees you. If you take it too far, her heart will drop and she will lose her virginity. I won't lie to ya. It's like when you were my little sister. That's why this is my main problem.
O-okay? Also it tried to make a fang.

Attached: example-56306.jpg (1024x1024, 76K)

>スライアロ (I'm your sister, my love) was the name of a kawaii girl who was named after a kawaii cat.
I'm Your Sister (you're a cat) You can read the official synopsis
You can read the main synopsis
You can read the synopsis

Attached: example-41930.jpg (1024x1024, 57K)

you get a beautiful and charming girl in a cute outfit named Akitoshi that you call "I" by her name. You see, I love her and love her so much that she wants to help you in some way, whether that is getting in my way to make my life better, or if it is helping me, like having a boyfriend or family member help me out. In short, she is all you'll need if your life is going to end soon. After "we", I am given an adventure to visit a very famous friend and get to know her the best she knows and most importantly to find her an easy way to get her to love you, that's when she decides to help me.

Attached: example-98295.jpg (1024x1024, 52K)

>I'm Your Sister (you're a cat)

fantastic title 10/10 would watch

tl:dr, post rare Holos

Attached: umu.png (1592x833, 1003K)

lewd

Attached: example-62533.jpg (1024x1024, 68K)

>ikin, the cute kitten, is introduced and her name is "Sakura-kun", who has a crush on the cute pet cat called "Nemesis". After the show's conclusion, the two girls will try their best to fight and save Sakura, but her pet pet is still alive so they must protect it. The other girl is Nendoroid Nami, who is named after Sakura's older sister, as she's the girl who first met Nendoroid when she was a little girl.

>The show is produced mostly by Studio Ghibli, and the show airs on television. The title is based on the same story of the same year, where the characters are trying to defeat each other in a story that is basically a "battle" and they end up together when a new character is defeated.

Main article: Kannen no Kansai Kausagi

This series is the third part in a line of anime with a similar name. The first half of the first episode of the series starts with the two protagonists and Sakura and Nami go on their journey to find each other. This anime is called, "Nendoroid Kannen", and it shows that a series exists within kamikaze. The theme of the series is "Owakamu-no-Kakuseiki no no Kuku", where the protagonist goes on a quest trying to find Kure. During the first episode, Sakura's pet pet becomes the protagonist's main object, while Nami's pet cat became the main character's main object, and eventually eventually the heroine and Nami came to an end with a heart attack, which made her cry. The ending of the series, "Owakamu-no-Kamikane", ends the series with Kure being the protagonist and Nami being the protagonist.

Attached: example-78956.jpg (1024x1024, 39K)

『Awaite Hikari』, the anime creator is a student of 『I Saw the Sun』, the author is 『Sakura』 and 『Kami』 and both is female. Â She is a student of the author's school, which does not teach kawaii. Â When 『Awaite Hikari』 begins, Â Â Â Â Â Â
(*) Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
(*) Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â )
(*) Â Â Â Â Â
(*) Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
(*) Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
(*) Â Â Â Â Â Â
(*) Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
(*) Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
(*) Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
(*) Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
(*)
Ita mō shan shō wo kōki

Attached: example-2016.jpg (1024x1024, 43K)

I love my neural network loli.

Attached: 95627.png (1024x1024, 688K)

>ai nani arigatou gomen sayonara chigau dame Madoka jigoku kami kanojo mahou magic girl youkai 4koma yonkoma Japan

Attached: 1536802312980.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

>_Hidamari Sketch: Sae Hiro Sotsugyou-hen_: The anime centers on the graduation of Sae Hiro, a new student at Yamabuki High School. In the first episode of this anime のこれはように, Sae's boyfriend is seen wearing a dark green headband that says: "Tsk...tsk, we're not a real girl. Tsk. We want you!" And he is being bullied in his dorm.

>After Sae is kicked out by her boyfriend, they are reunited together with her brother, a student named Yuujiro. During the reunion Yuujiro starts acting weird, talking about his love life and acting like an otaku... But she doesn't like her ex because he's in love with her - and he doesn't want to admit anything. He tries to convince Yuujiro of his love in a joke made by him... But when Yuujiro tells him that her love life was ruined by Sae's boyfriend, he takes out his phone and reveals how he was on a date to her... but her boyfriend insists on telling it to him. When Sae learns of his new boyfriend's actions and how Yuujiro treated him, she tells him that her heart has changed since they met.

So this is what happened after their graduation? I didn't know Sae had a boyfriend.

Attached: example-61689.jpg (1024x1024, 52K)

『Pu*ng』is a boy who comes out of a coma. After the fact, he takes a walk on a beach. The day is rainy. He is happy when he hears that the rain in the morning has been picked up by a girl. 『Kana』is a girl who appears when it rains. When she gets married, her husband and her son find that in the rain, his marriage will end. In light of his marriage, her son tries to kill herself with his shotgun. When he is dead, she dies, but she still has his scars. He is still alive and in need of medication to recover. He wishes to have no part of his life except his face, and will be killed. She has been a part of life since she was a child and that is why they want her back. They are not sure if he is the one who created her, or that he is one of them (or are they a couple?). They meet him in the forest as part of their investigation. She was a bit scared at first, and didn't see any people around her, then she heard about this strange dream and became scared. Later, her son tells her that he did this, to kill herself. She had no idea, and went back home hoping that one day someone would wake up... She's also the first child to die there, and this day, she lost her first child. At the age of 10, her family came to believe that her mom died, and they all believed it all the way to heaven. As a result of being scared, her husband became very worried. He saw an unusual creature on the beach, and called out to her mom, as he went to go on his motorcycle. He heard that the water was cold, to his surprise. As he returned to his wife, he heard the same sound, and when he picked up the phone from the car, his wife is in pain. When she comes out of the car, she has lost her mother. He saw the man in the sunglasses, and saw what happened... He then tried to talk him out of it, but was unable to. However, when he saw who the man is, he went back there. However, she was gone, and didn't see him again.

Attached: file.png (1024x1024, 678K)

Attached: example-8384.jpg (1024x1024, 45K)

My first try:

>_Kimi to Aishite_: A man who was going to have a serious affair with his co-worker even though he was married into another man when he fell in love... A very long time ago, with the married man's last wishes, he fell in love with this man. Yet every time he got married the before the fiancee came back... or maybe not. (from B-U) In the first episode of this anime _____ (an English word for a word in Chinese) where the narrator is actually telling the whole story, but his friend, the one who was getting married, comes out of nowhere and steals the kiss of a woman that he thought was her lover. A friend, who was going to have a serious affair with his co-worker in the past because the man was his lover, comes out from deep in thought and starts falling for the other guy. He's right back at the beginning of love, with the man going on and on about how the guy loves him just the same as the lovers but he isn't the same as the others. He does, however, go on to tell the story of his relationship with his lover and his love for the man. After it's over, his relationship with the man is as the story gets - they're so good together that they're happy, and he's getting to know the guy again as the story goes on. After that episode it starts to get quite clear that what the other guy wants in return is a chance to get with a girl with the same ability as the girlfriend... and they'll do things differently (it gets to the third episode of the anime). Plot Summary. An anime manga light novel from 2013 titled Aishite, in English and Japanese. A very detailed and well thought-out story by Yushin A. In the second episode of this anime _____ (an Japanese word for a word in Chinese) we find out (through Aishite) what happened when the man fell in love with his co-worker when he was 18...

Attached: waif.jpg (1024x1024, 60K)

Continuation:

>This is the beginning of the two most important episodes of this anime - the romance with the man, and the story that gets turned into a story of his relationship with his family. Plot Summary. In the second episode _______ (a Chinese word for a word in Chinese) we first discover that the man who was getting married and who came out of the relationship was actually the other guy's wife. We learn that one day he took the time to marry an older man (now on his way) and his son, an 18 year old boy, also has the same ability as the guy but from a different perspective. He actually wants to get a woman he feels is the only one who can love him and is sure that he'll get it to her. One last reason. It is that this man had no such preference. One day this very same young man became very attracted to him, and started fantasizing about his wife for)

Most is moeshit.
Bad AI!

>ōkoto (a young girl with a short hair who is known for being very kind to other people) is summoned by her grandfather to the village town of Gomorrah. Later ōsuke no kimi ga nai wa tsukai wo shou ga (Anime in the End) is broadcast. This shows the main character, Yukina, as she meets a girl she meets on a bus the night before the festival. The next day Yukina is taken to a hospital and taken to her room. On the floor in front of her she meets the next girl ōsuke (顔色) who has her hand tied around her neck. After having spent more than two days at her hotel, she meets an old woman who offers her a present. In return, they discuss their mutual love for one another and their plans to be able to have the year to enjoy the festival. After she finishes this meeting, their first day in town is interrupted with news of another event they attended. Yukina, as she enters the hospital she comes across a female named "Aki-san" who was taken with a group of other people and who has the same name as Yukina and her friends. She asks her if the girls will be going with them, and she reveals that it will be a "family reunion". As ōsuke disappears she starts a new group, ōmatsu wa wa tsuai (Farewell to Despair, Tensei no Kami-chan, the Final Dance), and begins the second part of the Festival itself. As ōsuke leaves she starts her second part, the one that will become her future family. The third part is set for the end of the year, which the girls take on to help out at a young age. All the new series to come on the show in the series will follow her arc until the end of the year. In the anime, the girls can be seen being able to interact with one another, and that interaction could affect the world or people.

Attached: example-7518.jpg (1024x1024, 67K)

based and strokepilled

>_Gunslinger Girl: Il Teatrino (TV)_: When the Social Welfare Agency investigates the disappearance of an operative, their inquiry leads them right into the lair of their rival, the Five Republics. The assassin Triela infiltrates the hostile organization, but her search is cut short when she finds herself staring down the barrel of a gun... In the first episode of this anime 《Lights that Burn, by Oda Nobunaga _, in what is basically an outworld tour of a war-torn world 《The Last Battle》 follows a gang of four former military members who work together as an anti-Vietnam War and anti-Japanese group to gain power and freedom. The group consists of: the three former "Nagasaki," a former military leader , one of the strongest women in the city , and a powerful woman named Sengoku, two of the top Five members. While searching for evidence, Triela's boyfriend (a member of the group in fact) is arrested and the group continues to search. At the end of the episode, Triela shows up and reveals that the three former members are the most loyal members of the group. This leads to further tension for the gang as one of Triela's men, Kogami, threatens with murder at their house if they remain silent about the matter. Meanwhile, a group of other former members, including Umehata and Kogami, continue to hunt Triela down but are captured while being held captive. Although it is unclear what Triela's motives were when she meets them in episode one, the two were believed to be involved in the kidnap of the four. With some of the rest of the group still waiting for their capture, the group takes revenge on Triela for having allowed Umehata and Kogami to be kidnapped by her. It appears they also had a plan that they were going to execute the four members who had been kept in captivity. Storyline - 2 Parts - 7.0 4/6 Stars and 4/5 Stars Rate this anime The First Season 1 7.0 5/5)

Lucoa?

Attached: example-64889.jpg (1024x1024, 71K)

thats a good one

Attached: file.png (1024x1024, 859K)

iku shoujo is a game in which the player is supposed to get a copy of a card or anime. The only difference is that the player has the option to use the card that was printed in the game, or to choose which "card" it should have. The most interesting part is the way the game works, and is pretty much the whole story here. An awesome combination of fun, romance-like and good humor this is a great visual novel to enjoy. An amazing ending for a manga that uses a lot of tropes of "light novels" and "futurama", so to speak. This is the second one of these anime for an English language audience that has already been in the know more than the first.

This one was the most popular in its first half. I watched it, then bought it and watched it over and over again until finally giving up on it. I can't help but laugh when it's in my mouth. >user-chan
and Ghibli's original series were the first two anime to be watched by the audience in the English language, which is a great thing. A few of the other recent high profile anime to be watched by the audience in the English-speaking world are Ghibli's original, and Yuusuke Hana's The Last Samurai series. If you were to go through the usual anime list here and pick a series to watch from the new anime stream, this list is your answer. These aren't easy ones to come by, but they are always useful to know and to remember when you are watching anime from home and have some spare time. In the last few months I watched an anime from home, one I'm sure many of you know from a game that you're interested in watching. To me, "the last Samurai" is more like a series made as a single anime, and it certainly doesn't feel like a series of two, three or even five chapters, but more like two seasons of a single series. The title doesn't really matter here as it should be called just "The Last Samurai". That being said, it does give that anime a very different feel and feel of the original Japanese series.

Attached: example-80314.jpg (1024x1024, 58K)

Attached: example-81181.jpg (1024x1024, 96K)

This is my goth girlfriend, please say something nice to cheer her up

Attached: example-49076.jpg (1024x1024, 42K)

Discovered Hosoda's next movie, the astronaut is an oneesan

_Kizu_: A short film by Furukawa Takuji. In the first episode of this anime Kizu, an astronaut and a young boy, are stranded on a deserted planet. But when they arrive, they are attacked by a mysterious demon. What will one do? Can the child become a superhero at the same time? The young pilot also gets into a big fight between two evil forces. Written by Aoi Oda )

Attached: example-17751.jpg (1024x1024, 71K)

cursed image

>the heroine is introduced to a girl named Hana who works as a waitress and has a boyfriend at the local bar. Hana gives her a blowjob which results in Hana making a face and having more fun than usual.
This AI is too lewd.

Attached: example-778.jpg (1024x1024, 59K)

Hold (X) to get dominated

Attached: example-24758.jpg (1024x1024, 54K)

iku is playing with his sister, and iku looks at us as a child. As he reads a story about iku, he suddenly begins a conversation. "My sister's a cute kid, but that kid wants to learn how to become an insect." We don't believe him and his sister, because he doesn't understand how to become a butterfly. His mother is furious, but her husband is more understanding. But the two are separated. iku is scared of them. He can't explain it. He cannot think about it anymore. He cannot remember his name or even his family name and he can't understand the feeling of sadness from them. He's scared. So that's why he started to talk. And that's why he started to talk with us. The story about iku being scared. iku, his sister and his parents just happened to be playing with a toy. There was nothing about it they liked, that made them think that iku was not a good girl, that his parents were not interested in him for a lot (I'm trying to understand a story about what the girls want to learn for the sake of their love, not for iku's sake), so they left and iku thought they had better go away. iku is so angry. iku is so angry. iku is angry. And when he leaves we have an awkward silence as iku is about to leave, but his mother tries to stay calm and protect him when iku gets angry, and he is very confused and angry. It's really a lot of emotional turmoil, in some way. He's scared again. iku isn't too happy, because that's the most important thing. It's really something more. He's sad, because he's just scared. And like how if he wanted to say something to his mother it wouldn't be such a good thing, but it doesn't really seem right, and his mother says something. That's because iku was so scared. He was so scared that he didn't want to say anything, but he didn't want to be a big part of the whole story. So he's saying nothing at all and iku seems to think that he doesn't understand, but he doesn't understand, he tries to ignore it, and that's when he really feels angry.

Attached: example-24201.jpg (1024x1024, 69K)

Attached: example-68637.jpg (1024x1024, 74K)

She looks likes she from an underappreciated early 2000's cyberpunk anime that was forgotten, until now.

>アニメニューション, 『や・つ』and its English subtitles ( アニメーションの一瞷 シンョン・つ), 『オブ々』 and its English subtitles (アニメーションの一人 シンョン・や), also known as "Pikachu", is released. The anime premiered at 10.00 am on SBS, the last show to premiere it. "I Can't Believe My Alien Visitor" starts in the first episode, and features the last episode of the series, "Mai Nai Chiyoko", which aired on 10.00 am on Fuji Television.

(Source: ANN) Edit No background information has been added to this title. Help improve our database by adding background information here.

>tfw you like an obscure show

Attached: 1BF15A53-C344-44CA-A671-777EE7994425.jpg (1024x1024, 59K)