Irritates your eyes

>irritates your eyes
>fucks up your throat and lungs
>makes you dumb as fuck
>nobody wants to bother dealing with you cause it makes you an annoying fuckhead
>makes you smell horrible

Yeah, it should totally be legal

Attached: Jointdetail.jpg (2059x2106, 487K)

Freedom to do stuff that harms nobody but yourself and gives the government tax revenue. Yeah, they'll really take that away. Dumbass.

Are you talking about this thread??

So you're saying they won't make other drugs like lsd illegal?

>thousands acts of violence each year
>thousands of deaths each year
>makes you even dumber than smoking weed
>one glass can make an unborn child disabled
>destroys almost every inner organ
>makes you smell bad
>makes you acting like a nigger

Yeah, thank god alcohol is legal and weed is not

>fucks up your sight and balance
>fucks up your liver and makes you feel like a corpse the day after
>makes you dumb or violent as fuck
>nobody wants to bother dealing with you cause it makes you an annoying fuckhead
>makes you smell horrible

yeah alcohol should totally be legal

Also smoking since I'm 12, am 30 now. Healthy af, good job, girlfriend etc etc. name one drug that this is possible with

hivemind

Attached: 1410271020715.gif (318x239, 1.97M)

You're all those things without the weed. Should we throw you in jail?

>dudeweeds coming out of the woodwork to defend their addiction

Oh I am laffin!

Attached: HorribleSubs_Gabriel_DropOut_08_720p.mkv_snapshot_22.01_2017.04.23_15.16.15.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Glad you agree

Cool

LOL OP sounds like you’re not using it correctly. Either that or it’s just not for you and that’s fine too. In any case, your sweeping generalizations are just that: sweeping generalizations.

I'm with you OP. I'm glad stoners embarrass themselves so much that they'll never get their party drug legalized

*looks at all the alcoholics

Now this is a beautiful bait right here. Note how OP deliberately chose to only list bad/subjective arguments, so that even the least informed newfag can feel like they know better. Truly a sign of a master.

Fucking degenerate stoners I tell you bruv

It makes me forget that faggots like you exist.

Attached: 1530994958621.jpg (750x719, 107K)

you're a retard but the answer is: somewhere along then line all drugs will be legal

Mad that you can't buy weed cause you don't have any social contacts, basement dweller?

Basically none, i guess booze if you do it right.
The thing with weed is some people can smoke all day every day and be even better for it.
Some of us cannot.
Like me for example i am useless as tit's on a bull when stoned i have no clue how people function fine or better on it.

>Occasionally makes certain people's eyes red but with no noticeable pain or irritation.
>Can be put in tea, eaten, or harmlessly vaporized.
>You're friends whom you bond over weed will have fun with you and you'll generally be more chill, quiet,and nice.
>Again can be eaten or vaporized with no smell or damage to lungs and the smell wears off in around five minutes if you use bud.

>Yeah awful the government should burn it with fire along with all the people with actual social lives that use it.

>Also it has no perminatly effects on people's mental state after it wears off.

Yeah I'm for tobacco prohibition too. Maybe you wanna get a Change.org petition goin?

Attached: 1525122632863.jpg (394x350, 37K)

Caffeine

Well played, sir, well played

Very bad b8, try again