Change my mind

Change my mind

Attached: New-Tesla-Roadster-2-image-2-830x553.jpg (830x553, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9o15EALghp0?t=75
youtube.com/watch?v=OFmFr5boXvw
topspeed.com/cars/car-news/n2a-789-ar27761.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Koenigsegg or GTFO!!

Nice car. Colour's a bit tacky.

More my type

Attached: 7E95A4F5-65DA-4F08-81CB-4068CDB285BF.jpg (1000x667, 87K)

Good luck getting one within the next 2 years even if you can afford it, faggot.

This

Change my mind

Attached: sm_users_img-157680.jpg (604x453, 66K)

Sexy

Attached: 065.jpg (990x657, 269K)

Tesla sounds like a good choice, with 8 years on most of the parts, but we quickly leanred that the battery degrades much quicker than they say, their salesmen transfer monthly or so and they won't back what was told to you by them, and the battery degration isn't covered under warranty
It turned out to be that at 150k mi the battery would be depleted enough that we would have to replace it or not be able to reach a charger from home

Mclaren > others

It looks beautiful, too bad it's ruined by not having a gasoline engine

Looks like one of those chinese gaming mouse

59 el camino. Looks kinda like the batmobile

op is a faggot

Lmao

Yeah dude buy it

>going fast on a straight line
boring

You must drive a civic
The two aren't near close in price

I got Toyota 1000hp 6WD 20 speed Shimano tranny upgraded Brambo 100 pot brake shoes BPU upgrade

>the battery degrades much quicker than they say
Fossil fuel shill go home. Electric cars are damn near perfect now and shit like this just makes people not buy them even if we should all be driving electric right now

unfortunately this car scares the shit outta koenigsegg.
they ran the numbers on teslas claims and they believe they are real.
ad at a fraction of the cost

why would that ruin it?

>batteries

Look up what it takes to produce an electric vehicle and then realize almost all of them are charged by coal. If you want to be a really mad ecomentalist, look up the Mythbusters episode where they got an 80s GM engine to run off of hydrogen without even modifying it properly.

Was told something like 1000 cycles (full range of battery)= 1% degration
This was entirely false
Experiencing about 5 mile degration at 14k mi

The stupidity so many gears on pushbike

and?
do gas tanks not run empty?

who told you this and what car?

there really is no limit on the energy release from the chemical fuel.

batteries sucks ass in comparison,even before considering the energy density

Guy in service department here. I think he messes with the software issues on them.
It's a 100Dx
The batteries aren't the only issue with tesla. There are many software issues, and a few hardware issues, such as a loander with a fuctioning sunroof that leaked all the warm air out when it was below freezing. Had to have it on high defrost to keep the windshield from fogging entirely over. The paint on them is really shitty too. Dirt in paint and dents in the doors, best inspect before you drive off.

Tesla is going bankrupt

You're retarded you honestly believe this

instant torque.
theres a trade off
also, i cant even drive 200 miles in a day where i live.
so electric is perfectly fine. i do about 300miles a month on a heavy month.
fucking island living

i can see that. i haven't had many issues with mine. but that car is 90% software and 10% hardware.
i assume fucking with my software, as a service person, you'd auto decline any future warranty work? or so you just flash it back?

lewl...
not at all
but im sure elon will be removed by the FEC

nm... i reread your post. you're not the service guy...

I don't live in the richest town, but I've only ever seen one ever. I haven't seen what they cost lately, but last I saw they were $100K+, that's way too expensive to catch on.

Nah, I'm pretty sure elon gave a thumbs up for messing with the car to perform better

You all can suck on my cock

Attached: Cadillac CTS-V.jpg (2717x1337, 545K)

I own a Tesla Model 3, and it’s by far the best car I’ve ever owned. My brother reserved the Roadster. The easiest way to spot an edge lord moron is if they spout anti-electric vehicle garbage.

proof faggot

Start with a car that actually exists

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Car with timestamp or shill.

If you just get a 75, or 100 w/o proformance or ludicrous the price isn't bad
Where it equals out is for high milage drivers that got the free charging

The preformace is great, but tesla is becoming a shittier company by the month

i wanna trade in my golf r
i tuned it and it got TD1'ed the 1st time i took it to the shop.
just curious if tesla does the same thing.
dont care if i keep the R, i think warranties are for pussies, but something as simple as a software flash should be held against you. yeah, if the software you changed fucked with something and it broke, sure...dont warranty that part

i tried a model 3 but the cockpit is what drove me away.
i dont need to be menu surfing on that though screen while im driving

*touch screen*

They're giving stock to their debtors if its $360, Its not
They're shutting down stores
Gigafactory is China is 2 billion

Its over

lulz

It takes about a week to get used to. I use autopilot for highway driving. It’s so relaxing to get the car deal with all the summer fags driving on the highway.

ive driven an i3. for a local grocery getter, its not bacd. not bad at all.
why the fuck bmw wouldn't make it look like a normal car is beyond me.
thing is god damn ugly for even a moon rover

I'd wait for the original tesla crew to get done with their build (lucid motors), and see what theirs is like.

yeah...i dont have highway driving.
i'm on top of the mountains on oahu. and i have an island full of shitty asian women drivers. i cant take my eyes off the road for a second.
thus the cockpit doesn't work for me.
the S is fine, but not the 3

>instant torque.
benefit of the motor, but again batteries.
Batteries 'surge' but can't sustain high amps for more than a few seconds, but a fine experience for city driving .. makes no sense on a motorway

makes sense for drag racing

That's probably why the model 3 was one of the highest selling cars the month that it was released. Also why they are constantly building new super chargers. Seems pretty legit bud

>instant torque.
youtu.be/9o15EALghp0?t=75

well yeah...theres a difference between instant torque and overdoing it and being a fucking moron
that guy is the latter

the batteries again, trap speeds suffer as the motor output drops progressively throughout the run

im sure youre attached to the sound of a gas engine.
they do sound beautiful.
but 10mpg in a demon seat isnt really great for daily driving

they also win 95% of the time.
(not a 60d but a p100, yes)

I worked at Tesla during the launch of the Model S, Model X, and Model 3. The manufacturing methods they use to build the bodies is shit. Couldn't pay me to drive a Tesla.

Their battery technology is cutting edge, but it's just a poorly built vehicle

i also prefer bracket racing. any faggot can throw the biggest parts in a shell and go fastest.
bracket racing at least shows how someone can tune a motor

my main concerns, if you get in a wreck, is the insurance company automatically gonna total it? for lack of mechanics?

I'd fucking love to own a shitbox that easy to tinker on

Modern battery tech is shit. Tesla finishing issues aside (it's actually pretty impressive that they can just start up a car factory and compete with established mega-manufacturers as they have to begin with), the batteries are just going to suck until we have a world war or something, and they release that suppressed tech. I'm 99.5% sure it's sure it's suppressed battery tech preventing new non-shit batteries from coming out. There's probably some disruptive nearly endless energy tech hidden away, and if they released it everything energy-based from farming food, home-heating, water, everything that can be done cheaply by an individual with unlimited power, would fuck everything up because people could just go off-grid indefinitely and farm all year around.

Modern batteries are still just.. hurr let's put this plate and that plate together and we can save some energy. It's as if it was perfectly normal to go from your PC, out in the yard and crank a thing to get your water, because everything except for water pumps had been invented for some mysterious reason. It's ridiculous at this point. Fucking glowniggers.

All good points.
Again it's not the motor, it's the batteries. Hydrogen (currently impractical) fuel cell + electric motor would be the best of all worlds

not always
youtube.com/watch?v=OFmFr5boXvw

US6506148 B2

4G63T affiliation

Attached: 4L_83CJXwxv.jpg (1024x1024, 111K)

>Hydrogen
>Letting average idiots drive around with a leaking high-pressure bomb
I hope it never gets there, because those things will kill some people. When they burst in some crash or due to being old/neglected by some fuckhead that doesn't understand how incredibly dangerous a container of hydrogen is, they'll fuck you up.

If you're in an accident in a Tesla best of luck. The only reason they got scored so high by NHTSA is they sent specially built cars for the testing. After they scored high Tesla went and removed a bunch of welds to up their production rate because the launches were all way past what they promised.

As for insurance - that's up to the individual insurance companies. I can tell you that getting replacement parts takes a long time and insurance rates on Tesla vehicles is through the roof still

Attached: SC3.jpg (620x354, 34K)

agreed. the main thing holding back is production hydrogen fuel and the infrastructure to deploy it.

>SC300
>SC400 V8
Same engine as Supra, comes with turbo.
Or comes with V8, that you can turbo and have 1500bhp+ ...

TOYOTA SOARER
LEXUS SC400.

Same car.

that car is beautiful. if elon did anything right it was hiring a badass car designer.

>Soarer uses same chassis as supra too, all suspension fits from supra, and all other parts fit. only difference is the Soarer was 150k brand new, and is luxurious, whilst the supra was 50k.

Attached: 21fwe5.jpg (300x305, 48K)

Too bad the rest is shit

Attached: 1992-lexus-soarer-v8-ltd.jpg (585x438, 101K)

Yes. It's basically clay model: the car, but I like it a lot.

You're a nigger how 'bout that huh?

>Spot the nigger

fuck off no one asked for any of this

this is why i said 95%
the demon seat is just a stupid example for drag racing. thats all its built to do.

topspeed.com/cars/car-news/n2a-789-ar27761.html

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: Worlds biggest fucking loser.jpg (1024x1024, 279K)

Attached: wgwg.jpg (438x374, 23K)

registration is stupid as well.
here in hawaii, your registration goes by weight of car...
batteries aren't light

>You.

Attached: hahaha.jpg (950x534, 69K)

Holy shit did they really do this? Why aren't they getting sued??

kek

Attached: rr.jpg (474x367, 20K)

I'm sure there is some kind of catalytic process that they're keeping under wraps. I don't think they ever want to release the kracken of hydrogen fuel

Attached: cat.jpg (474x317, 13K)

That thing will never see light of day.

wouldn't be surprised.
rumor has it (i cant vouch for it), but back in the 90's someone invented a carburetor and engine system that injected 10% of the fuel into the pistons to achieve same performance.
now...doesnt make sense in my mind,
but rumor has it, al the big oil companies paid that guy a few billion and buried that thing so deep....
probably kinda the same situation with hydrogen. i woudlnt be surprised if big oil is spending fuck tons to stifle or remove it

post that in a trap thread. im sure someone will ask source and try and stuff it in their butt

I just bought the new model 3. Go with it if you mean it

Attached: Rosa+Salazar+Tilly+Lockey+Alita+Battle+Angel+RFeoB9ihm1Bl.jpg (433x600, 78K)

Yeah...

Attached: 1433251626_556daf2a28320[1].jpg (1200x675, 114K)

>there really is no limit on the energy release from the chemical fuel.
Might want to check out your local physics course there.

>$400,000 car vs CTS-V
At least stay in the same class.

Yes they did. When a comapny is owned by a billionaire and is 1/2 funded by the government (State of California) a lot of things are swept under the rug.

That's not a 1970's dodge challenger
Epic fail!

/thread

Attached: car2.0.jpg (1200x800, 68K)

nice

what do u fags think of my ride

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 188K)

Too much wheel well space. IT's shit.

*revs VQ35DE in dissaprovement*

do you even context?

Attached: eb8d941ac4df9724d714ddce7df36063.jpg (1024x721, 258K)

Do not post autistic content on this board.

Attached: 1988-Ford-LTD-Crown-Victoria-06-07.jpg (942x606, 340K)

Attached: lincoln-continental-sedan-saloon-1977-black.jpg (1200x800, 78K)

Attached: i672776.jpg (720x384, 45K)

Attached: 1981-Chevrolet-Citation-X-11-Hatchback-50814.jpg (1500x1071, 209K)

Attached: 1992_Chevrolet_Lumina_Minivan_2971.jpg (600x260, 38K)