Well lads. What do I do now? Heartbroken

Well lads. What do I do now? Heartbroken

Attached: IMG_20190308_125956.jpg (606x724, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EhV7FVISLlU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its over , get drunk

sorry op i cant really give advise here as im not i convinced you i was :(

Tell that cunt to fuck off. Then, go have yourself a beer op

Find another hole

Attached: 1456732288522.jpg (400x400, 53K)

accept and get over it. faster you do, faster you feel normal again so make yourself get better laddy

Stop sucking her ass, it's done. Like user above said, find a new hole. Might not make you feeling ok again but it helps.

Its okay to feel sad op, we all get heart broken. Its how you move on that matters. She isnt the right one for you if she believes that you arent the right one for her. You will find somebody else and you will be happy

Just a random girl, there'll be lots more. Dust yourself and move on to the next

>Ignore her
>distract yourself with things that improve you
>do sport
>learn a language
>learn to get a better job
>work on you
>become a better man
>get a great girlfriend
>enjoy how your ex regrets her decision

Whatever you do, don't go after her. NEVER go back. She broke up because she hates you, whatever she writes is just a cushion to hurt you less.

Go enjoy being single you goddamn dingus. Get drunk with your lads tonight and go hunt some tail!

This is your chance to fuck literally anyone.

You aren't going to argue yourself back into that relationship. Wish her the best in life, jerk off, and start working on yourself. BE THE PRIZE. You got her, you'll get another girl like her if not better. Play it cool and she might even come crawling back if you even still want her at that point.

Attached: 84888729.jpg (750x529, 125K)

If you wanna snap out of your betaness and you want her back do the next.

Thank her for everything she gave you and all the nice moments you had. You will cherish them bla bla. Tell her “I know my worth and I know I’ll find the best there is one day. You helped me see things I couldn’t see before.”

End with “all the best to you and take care”

That’s it. If she Wortes back you do not reply. I repeat you do not reply! Important.

After 4 days you’ll post

youtu.be/EhV7FVISLlU

don't stoop so low as to trying to get her back.

have a few drinks. cry alone. and tomorrow is a new day for a new girl.

Don't comprehend this

Post her nudes.
Fap a bit.
Have a few beers.
Fap again.
Smoke a joint.
Fap.
Eat.
Fap.
Go to bed.

It must be nice; being young, attractive, sociable, and flush with cash.

/thread

Grow up you little faggot

Shes moving on to bigger and blacker dick

first fap
then meet in face and cry

I see you are a man of culture as well

Send dick pic!!!!

Ghost her.

impressive grammar she has

>You are the best though
>For me

Jesus fucking christ, nothing dries up a vagina more than putting it on a pedestal. Women do not want men with equal or lesser value than them!!! It does not turn them on one fucking bit. A man with value are what tits on a chick are to us. How did you get to this age without learning this shit you young stupid faggot?

And all you other faggots getting angry at the bitch are lame as fuck. OP and his approach and game are why women are responding the way they do. He gave her bullshit input and you all are angry at the output he got from her. Fucking morons.

>I'm not, I convinced you I was
Reply:
"Whoa, take it easy Las, I just wanted to dip back into that shepherds pie"

I'm sorry babe, I really don't mean to hurt you
>sucks cock
I'm just not sure we're right for each other at this point in our lives
>Gets banged by guy she just met
I think you're really special, I don't think I deserve you
>Takes hot steamy load on face
I feel like I need to take some time to figure myself out
>Bites pillow as barely spit-lubed cock gives her anal fissures

Kek bad luck

lol i love yr last response. OP what kinda bullshit did she respond with. Just so you know anything she says during the breakup is probly a lie. if she says she still loves you as a friend tell her to kill herself. im serious. later on you will feel so cash about it.

Sounds like she wants to friendzone you. She must have got bored, or you must have said something she didn't like,

You deserve better = I deserve better