Name two shittier presidents then these two

Name two shittier presidents then these two

Attached: 9632A51C-4FBE-4A3A-9589-453665009C50.jpg (640x360, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ono_LE6j55M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Probable_cause
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

donald trump

Donald Trump and Ronald Reagan.

Pol Pot, Heil Selassi.

grover cleveland

Trump and nixon

Found the Retard

President Trump and President Pence after he was impeached

Trump and the one who doesn't know the difference between "then" and "than"

Fuck you Nixon was our last great president

Attached: 227BCEA0-7452-4ED5-94A6-88C98EEBCD80.jpg (602x283, 63K)

Only know one.

Attached: 1551885445380.jpg (1080x1643, 219K)

All but the first one

Washington is best. Prove me wrong

Nixon was a criminal who broke the silver standard and gave government agencies enough power to abuse. If you like Nixon you like big government

FDR and Buchanan

Trump, Hoover

sound like commie propaganda

You sound uneducated

You'd have to replace the one on the right with Carter.

you sound like a Clinton lover

The current guy and reagan

>Confirmed uneducated
I'm sorry that public education failed you

JFK

God you're dumb

reagan funded fascist military dictatorships all over latin america, destabilizing the continent to this day
trump is destroying the entire world's economy with his retarded tariffs, has shit foreign policy alienating america's biggest allies and is a bumbling idiot all around

I'm sorry Hilldog didn't win the election i know it's hard to be mentally retarded. Don't be so salty- hurr durr orange man bad

Trump Nixon jackson grant Hoover...

>i know it's hard to be mentally retarded
Then you should have tried harder in school

You just went full retard, also bill Clinton was a great president was incredibly fiscally responsible

1.trump
2.also trump

how cares about Bill, im talking Hilldog

>two

whatever you say little buddy

well nobody else is, she's not elected and in no other position of power
why do you still care about muh hillary as if the american "left" (whatever is actually left about them) is talking about?

>Being this obsessed with a presidential candidate from 3 years ago
Have you realized that you are the only one who talks about her?

george w bush was a god compared to where the republican party has gone with donald trump

yes so what, all the libtards in this thread seems so salty

Hey man, I'm not the one who doesn't know dick about Dick but still likes him because he didn't like Jews

and he's gonna get reelected as well because the democrats are even worse
god im proud to not be an american

James Buchanan and Warren Harding, Trump close 3rd.

God you're dumb

>"Yes, I'm obsessed. Does that trigger you?"
Lol at your life

Bill Clinton and Franklin D Roosevelt

Attached: 1548799283978.jpg (835x1119, 82K)

Do you have facts to contradict me, or is this an emotional appeal to protect your feefees?

Ronald Reagan and FDR

Two most overhyped shitheads ever that are only fondly remembered for being president when a dangerous foreign country was defeated with no thanks to their shitty policies that actually made things worse.

Shoutout to Bill Clinton as well for being a fucking useless asshole and making the two shitheads who followed him inevitable.

Lincoln. Because he made slavery illegal without the full attendance of Congress thus creating an illegal law, and founding the federal government. All you faggots here are retarded and look at traps all day.

at least clinton brought us monika lewinsky jokes when he was in the oral office

Johnson and Carter

Lincoln ended slavery for the blacks but rejected the manifest destiny. That’s gay and silly.

fuck every president, there should never be a president. People should not vote. Nobody should govern other people. Don't pay any taxes or GST. End the government.

bush and trump

obama wasnt good but GW was the worst president in history till Trump came along

now GW seems like the good old days by comparison

stop cucking for both sides

William Henry Harrison

preach it brother

Attached: 1547985607145.jpg (561x638, 162K)

Obama wasn't bad. But he wasn't great either. Bush was actually bad because of how he handled Iraq, and failed to get Bin Laden during his 8 year stint.

But I would put Hoover and Buchanan as worse than both of those two.

Yeah right tell that to people in the agencies who get handed 100s of thousands to invest while sitting on their ass. These government people never fucking stop man, it’s reality. No end to the politics that’s why I work a real job and stay out of the shit

Nixon suppressed thorium power. Nuff said.

the thorium meme is retarded
fusion is where it's at

>Ends the federal government
>Warlords and local mafias take control

No thanks

Harding and Trump

Aberham Lincoln

>the democrats are even worse
>Q: We tried to get your campaign and the other campaigns to hold forth or whether or not they supported the current GI bill. In congress, a sneaky vote in the house — no roll call - is going to cut money from the GI bill to allow for other expenditures for vets. Vets were upset. “No, don’t take money from us and reallocate it. Find the savings elsewhere.” Do you support maintaining the GI bill the way it is and growing it instead of cutting it?

>TRUMP: I don’t want to hurt our vets. We treat illegal immigrants better than our vets. I’m going to help the vets. I’m going to only help them. — unlike Hillary Clinton who thinks the vets are getting too much? They’re not. I’ve traveled, seen so many vets I know so many vets now and have a lot of friends. I have developed great friendships among the vets. Our vets are —

>Q: Is that a yes, “I do support the current GI bill?”

>DONALD TRUMP: No. I want to bring jobs back to our country and make the country grow again. I just traveled. I won so many states in a row in massive landslides and part of the reason was trade. Not what you brought up at the beginning of the show, totally inappropriate. Part of the reason I won was because of trade and I talk trade and I’m the only one that can do anything about trade.

Not a single Dem or GOP candidate will operate on memorizing catchphrases.
The White House for 2 years now has been replete with resignations and firings.
And it's precisely because Trump thinks he's the smartest, most informed man in any room, and advisors who are otherwise 100% behind his policies are tearing their hair out getting him to grasp basic concepts without triggering him.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ono_LE6j55M

He's a lazy moron and a liability.

and i don't disagree with that, though in the public eye he's got a better image than the dems, so he'll probably be the laughing stock of the world until 2024

>He's a lazy moron and a liability.
It's amazing how people will just put fingers in their ears and pretend like he's not an incredibly stupid person. It's baffling.

They will, nobody realizes that the entire concept of government is wrong, when they realize its wrong they will stop because nobody is gonna stand for that shit anymore. dude mafia is the same shit as the government, they steal peoples money and try to run shit, the government is just a big mafia. You do not want to throw away your money to equip and train a bunch of random people for killing, at least warlords aren't so fucking deceitful about it. Nobody is "taking over", anyone who wants to try to control shit and decide for others is the same garbage who people will rip apart.

Agreed

its amazing how the left did the same thing to george w bush,maybe thats why nobody cares anymore.time to stop throwing tantrums and get over the fact your hillary women lost

Hearing people defend him is hilarious, because they make this grand narrative of what he *really* thinks and what he's *really* trying to get accomplished, and it'll sound absolutely amazing... And then he opens his mouth to say his own words and just can't help sounding like a complete retard.
Libertarians are hilarious
Your assault on my sides is a clear violation of the NAP, faggot

Attached: 1542298452145.jpg (749x538, 60K)

Easy, Ronald Reagan and Donald Trump.

Bush senior and Jimmy Carter.

I don't identify as "libertarian" I'm not "skeptical", I'm saying that people throw their money away while government sits their with their stolen money and commits scandal after scandal, wake up. Government in general makes absolutely no sense, you are literally making less money so that you have to follow rules. everyone gets a speeding ticket, everyone runs a stop sign, everyone drunk drives, hang on to you money, don't pay taxes. The thing people should fear is not other people, but people who are looking for power over others, you wanna be locked in a dungeon for accidentally running someone over? The government is FUCKED and you are BRAINWASHED, stop supporting government.

This is about past presidents, if someone says Clinton it's about bill retard

Attached: c9b64f4f500b68e163a3f3a0cc7774a2976069b90e94f7d0184db56500e02fca292de36c0dd76422d3676bd6016051c4e633 (480x287, 1.21M)

Yeah no laws, murder and pillage. Somalia best country

so dumb kek

Attached: dd5f42649dc0727916bd53c9b37e2255ce6fc759b30f4f2c3b7013c05a1962ae51b7e344ec59ebc12633df927f00691e76aa (600x487, 120K)

> in the public eye he's got a better image than the dems
According to republicans.
What they want to label as a conservative revolution in 2016 was 80,000 votes across hotly contested districts.
Even to the most apathetic average joe in the US, the Trump administration has a shitload of scandals and glaring moments of incompetence.
And a whole lot of bitching and blame shifting from the President, who labors to articulate a thought at the podium.

>Government in general makes absolutely no sense,
Centralizing of power, military, oversight over the economy are necessary.

Trump and Trump. There's enough stink there for two.

Alright ivan, calm down there with the bait

This, infrastructure, rule of law, safe transitions of power, regulations, enforcement of freedoms, military centralization are all necessary and benefit the people

>what is the social contract

trump & nixon

at least according to the information over here in europe, muricans seem to be pretty happy with him, approval ratings etc at least
is it really that different over at your side?

>cringed

But Nixon was awesome

Attached: D00AE4B1-AD48-45E2-86E6-03319C0738D2.jpg (850x400, 67K)

aside from the racism meme he was a shit politian and got kicked out for criminal activity, your point?

>approval ratings etc at least
He only reached 50% approval recently last fall, and that was according to one conservative leaning poll. Otherwise he's floated around the high 30s to mid 40's
To compare, Obama entered his first term with a healthy 63%.

well, i guess media over here is just retarded
i changed my stance away from conservatism a few months ago, maybe it's just i memorize the pro-trump stats due to prior confirmation bias

Based on what?
>Most scandals?
Nixon, Trump, Reagan
>Economic crisis?
Reagan, Bush2, Trump
>Treason?
Trump, Reagan
>Perpetuated quagmire war in middle east?
All of them since Reagan
>Never won a popular vote?
Bush, Trump (all republicans this millennium)

White people know how to act without being told what to do, Somalia is literally just niggers and people acting fucked up. Cops are murderers and taxation is pillaging, its just in a more deceptive matter. With no laws, white people can win the race war.
>Centralizing of power, military, oversight over the economy are necessary.
No, because that's just asking to be at the mercy of another person. The government is in essence just bullying.
Wake the fuck up Steve, fuck the government

Woodrow Wilson was not as bad as the black one, but worse than the dumb one.

What country are you from, if you don't mind my asking?
Sounds like Italy or maybe Eastern Europe

germany
i didn't consume a lot of normal media last year though, as i slipped into the youtube sceptic sphere and even believed breitbart for a bit
yeah, i know, im a dumbass and should feel ashamed
trying to find reliable stuff if you're an edgy teen just now becoming adult and developing a political stance is hard, especially with the internet being the filter bubble it is

He was, actually.
>Pro union
>Created OSHA
>Founded the EPA
>Started national cancer centers
>Pro feminist, removed gender biases in colleges
>Desegregated the South
>Lowered voting age to 18
Hardly a rightwinger at all.
But ya he definitely cheated to win. But at least he used Americans instead of Russians *cough* Trump

>The government is in essence just bullying.
As opposed to a corporation?
The jobs of many, including the President are on the line during any given crisis.
A corporation, sometimes deliberately, creates a crisis for their own gain with no accountability from the public.

just vote with your wallet libtard

Attached: 1523273571832.png (645x729, 27K)

I sympathize, the problem is that the Anarchy you want doesn't work with Humans as they are.
The Bullies and Gangsters always eat the dreamers alive before turning on each other...

>yeah, i know, im a dumbass and should feel ashamed
Nah bro, I was the same, and being a teen isn't necessarily part of it.
Propaganda foremost preys on fear, outrage, and/or bitterness.
It's important to challenge your own convictions, but equipping yourself with a good model for information gathering can take a long time.

How will that put a dent in international corporations?

This, settling those questions by dick waving and who has the biggest posse run out of steam above the mud-hut village population level...

The idea is that we decide that were gonna fuck up anyone who tries to gain power. Anyone who tries to be like "yo this is how shits gonna be run, here are the rules" we say "fuck that".
It all depends on the level of intelligence of the people, if people are smart enough to realize they don't need bullshit "laws", then nobody will be able to get a foothold. Anyone who has a gun is capable of killing a police officer or politician, they just have to realize that its the right thing to do. Fuck all of politics, every set of rules denies any person something that they want, this isn't hockey, this is life on a big ball of dirt.

i forgot the greentext, im making fun of that position not arguing for it

Enforcement of freedoms is an oxymoron, what the fuck is "infrastructure" anyone is capable of building something. Dude supporting the military in any form is just asking to get shot, its all "wee big brudder militawy gunno pwotec mee" until the finger gets pointed at you. Fuck the military entirely.
>asking for regulations
You are a pawn

Remember that niggers are a problem, imagine that everyone is white and its much better

I think the Euro term is 'pillarization', ALL old-media and a fair chunk of the internet here toe the line of the LibTard Gleichschaltung and play games with 'alternate facts', for the moment alternate media exist on the internet but heroic measures are used to keep it contained...
IOW we have to filter a LOT of lies.

Trump counts for 3

Woodrow Wilson

word

Are you retarded, highways are pivotal for military and the economy? Are we gonna privatize the highways that dont make much money or have much traffic? No. Do we need them? Yes. And enforcement of freedoms is not an oxymoron. Its stopping the people that want to infringe upon your liberties and preventing it from ever happening.

How is asking for regulations like not wanting rat feces in my meat making me a pawn? Do you honestly believe that corporations wont exploit you whenever they can. (See Volkswagen recently)

You sound like a double digit IQ retard who THINKS he is intelligent and figured the world out. You are literally too stupid to figure anything out

You make us white people look bad. Please dont have children

Obama might be the best ever. Bush might be the only one actually worse than Trump. Have to wait for the Mueller and whatever other investigations are concluded.

alright man call me when a fucking abrams tank is shoved up your ass
we don't need highways unless people want to privately pay for them with kickstarters or payment or whatever
THE VERY CONCEPT OF REGULATIONS IS AN INFRINGEMENT ON YOUR FREEDOMS
nobody is going to put rat feces in your meat, stop acting so scared. corporations require customers
>name calling
learn how to have an argument, faggot.

if you think people are malicious enough to put rat feces in meat then they are malicious enough to kidnap you for no goddamn reason

Have you considered killing yourself?

Attached: pottery.jpg (1050x700, 190K)

there is nothing as bad as the National Hemorrhoid Jimmy Peanut Man Carter. Obama a far away second place. Bush was the best liberal we had since LBJ.

George W. is an alright guy.

You won that exchange

>Name two shittier presidents then these two
Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter

>repeals Glass–Steagall
>sells us out to chinks
>fiscally responsible
please never vote

So easy
Trump and Nixon
Hands down, no question.

Nixon gave in to the commies by opening talks with China.

Fuck China

Attached: 1494638287369.jpg (641x864, 36K)

Trump makes George W. Bush look like George Washington and Obama like John F. Kennedy. I would have never imagined that there would be a time where I would actually miss George W. Bush.

>2019
>believing the russiameme
for fuck sake user

Attached: 23gry7.jpg (222x227, 22K)

Roosevelt and clinton the nigger is a close third though

Attached: 1541727544911.png (515x500, 253K)

Trump and Abraham Lincoln

Interesting, two war criminals in one image. When will people finally learn to stop voting for these two right wing parties?

Attached: gore-vidal.png (640x810, 272K)

To summarize this thread
*insert name* and *insert name* (no reason for opinion given)
Response: you are retarded
Response to Response: No U
>continues like this for the whole thread
In conclusion political threads sucks

trump and Nixon embarrass me as a proud American. I actually care about the country not a stupid political party,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Probable_cause

People need to stop focusing on the imaginary made-up crap and focus on real world tangible things and systems.

Governments are make believe, its the real live people that do things.

You can't "own" land

better yet, i'm going to post the only good president the us ever had

Attached: John_F._Kennedy,_White_House_photo_portrait,_looking_up[1].jpg (748x970, 209K)

You're just naming guys who have stolen your money, manipulated and taken advantage of you, I say again, fuck every president. Kill all politicians and police

Bush, Drumph

LBJ and Wilson.

You should know, Vladimir

funny how people so easily fall for the scam!

I can't say much about Carter, but Clinton got kicked out for the wrong reason.

I don't give a flying fuck who he was screwing. But they instead should've impeached him because he fucked up the social structure and economy by means of massive deregulation and all the other fucked up shit these neo-liberals (and of course conservatives) do nowadays. Fucker laid one (not the only one btw.) of the cornerstones of the later banking and financial crisis. To bad that this irresponsible agenda is now pretty much the main goal and de facto standard of pretty much every aspect of politicians of both of the american right wing parties of the corporate congress.

>Ruuski confirmed

What about Teddy Roosevelt?

You got something against rastafarianism brah?

HW Bush and Reagan

>massive deregulation
aside from repealing glass steagal he did not deregulate anything meaningful

Carter and Trump. Carter is the worst Pesident, and Trump is the Republican equivalent of Obama.

Warren G. Harding was the first president to lose cabinet members to criminal convictions. and then i upped and died before his term ended. the other couldn't even hold the union together.

Attached: hhftr.jpg (897x599, 112K)

Carter didn't fucking do anything. How does that make him awful?

Nixon and Lyndon Johnson destroyed the health care industry for consumers.

Fuck them.

Woodrow Wilson and Bill Clinton.
Everyone else is biased

Attached: woodrow-wilson-agent-of-evil-for-rothschilds-jewish-mafia.jpg (720x657, 84K)

Yup the last 3 have been fucking terrible. We had W. bush 2x. Obama (which was Black W. Bush x2) and now we have Darth Cheeto.

I would take Washington, T. Roosevelt and Eisenhower in rotation TBH.

clintons

Attached: networth-1.jpg (600x905, 93K)

Fascism stabilized countries

FDR could have been a president for as long as he wanted. Woodrow Wilson was a dictitorial SOB and would have loved to be FDR

Lincoln, Clinton

Attached: 1552081094598.png (619x767, 320K)

Yeah torture and death squads tend to take the pep out of an oppositions step. I guess North Korea is very very stable. Not that it is anything but completely fucked up, but at least it is stabley fucked up.

And yes I know the DPRK is marketed as communist but it's not, it's a good old fashioned dictatorship. Just like Germany, Franco's Spain, Italy under Mussolini etc...

Definitely Top 5 material. Washington, T. Roosevelt, Eisenhower, FDR, and Abraham Lincoln are my top 5.

Attached: 1551550900716.jpg (1080x1643, 216K)

Attached: 2vk4xk.jpg (615x410, 68K)

Attached: slide_5.jpg (960x720, 81K)

just look at his election results

Attached: download.jpg (279x180, 9K)

Van Buren and Harrison

Trump and Harding

Wilson and FDR

Ronnie
HW Bush
Nixon
FDR
In that order.

Carter,Eisenhower and both Roosevelt's and that faggot Wilson as well

Nah. I'm pretty glad that old cunt didn't win but we had actual conservatives during the primaries. Instead we got a racist spouting democratic worker talking points but actually acting like a typical fat cat Republicuck.

Wow. Goosestep much? You just said the entire political spectrum sucks.

Oh I want to add one mor to my list . Lyndon b Johnson

Nixon was the only president that sent us to the moon.
And for that alone he should be forever remembered as a pile of shit

Attached: 1525654433395-b.jpg (640x555, 63K)

So you mean to say you have no idea what your political ideology is and you may have a problem with American Imperialism?

Donald Trump and Herbert Hoover.

1 Donald Trump
2 Jimmy Carter

Neither managed to get anything worthwhile done.

If you measure a leaders worth by what side of the spectrum signs their checks then you are just an idiot .

Andrew Jackson was the best president we ever had

Take the tin foil off there son. Government has done plenty of shady shit but that shit is all well known and met with a collective yawn by society and posterity

it did the opposite. It brought them to war with their neighbors.

He botched the handling of the Iran hostage crisis.

Nice non sequitur/strawman hybrid faggot . You are just some community college psuedo intellectual

Everyone knows there getting fucked in the ass and they all role over and take it, so you should too!

yeah fuck you!

Yep. If you picked wannabe King Old Hickory you are a bootlicker, just like Trump who agrees with your sentiment.
He was a horrible monster and an asshole and given the time period that is setting the bar pretty high to be considered that.
Please elaborate what your particular problems with these presidents are. Do you think America isn't an Empire? We aren't like Rome, we are a commercial empire like Carthage was

That's cuz sheeple don't give a shit about anything except for muh Russian collusion, who won last night's football game, and the next marvel movie.

Attached: 1551214079400-b.jpg (1024x722, 129K)

Way to miss the point. The shit we are getting fucked with isn't even kept secret my man.

oh yeah, and this asshole who only won the election and promptly died, followed by Harding annexing Texas from Mexico.

Attached: 182554-004-33A021F1.jpg (285x350, 24K)

How dare you

No they do care but they aren't rich sociopaths and thus are completely incapable of changing the system. If you are going to say people should rise up and commit violence then just wait. That is a future chapter.

Hoover

Easy, Carter who was a failed president (just like Obama) and Truman (the moron that started the cold war)

He was pretty ineffectual

Couldn't be that they let the less fucked up shit get out so they seem incompetent.
All they need to do is reject the programming and be aware of the bullshit. I agree violence is coming, but it isn't going to be productive in any way. Goyim fight goyim. A "civil" war for someone else to profit off of. Utopia is coming, but not for the wageslaves.

Attached: 1551885132600-b.png (922x1390, 195K)

Oh jeez you are just some half assed liberal bleeding heart that could not comprehend what it takes to run a lemonade stand let alone a fucking country . There is nothing I could dumb down enough for your shit brain to understand all this made evident by "muh monsters" get fucked . Jackson finished a fight actual bootlickers and bug eating savages started and put kike usuerers in their place and if you think that is monstrous given as you said the time period and the way he did it then you are just some blue haired faggot with no thoughts or opinions rooted in any reality and devoid of any worth
Tl;dr you have no business pretending you understand what is being discussed here

>Ronald Reagan
Did your wife’s bull tell you that?

"Muh empire" "muh monsters" you are as pathetic as you are predictable

>ITT liberals blaming Latin America socialists failures on Ronald Reagan
Please stop. You’re murdering my sides!

Well it is run by liberals so...

>its amazing how the left did the same thing to george w bush
I like this kind of threads. People coming here due to stormfag like to call themselves out

>Please stop. You’re murdering my sides!
Nah, most educated liberals blame it on trade tarifs and the new US law of supporting stable arabian countries. That in the end meant allowing those countries to to destroy fracking and all non opec countries. In the end for libs that is bad and good. Bad because polacks will constantly scream about how social democracy failed due to the us capitalism and good because it basically halted most of the fracking endeavours.

Yeah I might agree with you about that. The surveillance state we have set up now if turned inwards will be the boot on the throat of the common man forever. However I reject the notion that avarice is a solely Jewish pursuit. We have plenty of WASPs being monsterous towards other poorer WASPs.
No I'm sorry I agree with his stance against central bankers but he was a shitty human being that stabbed his friends in the back, owned and speculated in human misery, and had a propensity for violence out if the norm for the time which is crazy because everyone was ready to duel at a moment's notice. I'm sorry you don't live in a time where you can murder the underclasses and get away with it but that's the reality. Trust me you will live to see your hopes and dreams come alive. You can smash inferior skulls for your rich masters sometime soon.
I have no problem with us being an empire. What I have a problem with is a lack of planning for when in the very near future that empire is threatened and falls. I personally want a soft landing. We have 800 military bases across the world and are the world's reserve currency. That is the definition of the world's largest empire in history. Rightly or wrongly that is coming to an end. So how do we handle it? Do we free fall and crash hard as Asia rises, do we softly land intact or do we wage a war the likes of which the world has never seen to stay in primacy? I would advocate for a soft landing.

>the world's reserve currency
Not directly, the euro and the chinese money are both backed up and calculated by "real" value. The euro by gold and china mostly by work force and know how. But you are right, south america, africa, india and GB all still use the dollar as backup value.

Sorry, was not up to date. China by now is second biggest gold backer storing it. So china and europe both are not really required to use the dollar as backup.

War is coming either way it's all by design , China is doubling down in Zaire south africa and Burundi, the un is setting up staging grounds and buffer zones in Uganda central african republic and a host of other places and the USA is bringing in marines and air assets into malawi Botswana and Namibia and that is just in africa . There will be no soft landing with idiots in both sides of the parties at home in the USA and alphabet soup companies ranging from the CIA to the bureau of land management running fast and loose with complete impunity there is only one logical end to all of this.it does me no comfort to say this but I know it's only a matter of time

Thanks for the clarification (though in Hanoi last month people loved being tipped US currency even though it is illegal). It still holds we should be planning for our primacy to wane.

It is inevitable because in democracy the government austensibly responds to the will of the people. The people are easily swayed by propaganda. That's why I am envious of the fact that totalitarian states can actually long term plan. Democracy in any form seems incapable of this.

That being said I don't want to live under a dictatorship. How do we square the circle?

Well as Sean Connery's character said in the hunt for red October "a little revolution now and then is a healthy thing" or something to that degree. Personally I have lost all faith in the democratic process and it's been bad since before I was born granted I am only 27 . I honestly think this is all gonna get WAY worse before it gets better and the people need to put the fear of the people back in the government . I am not some edgy watch the world burn type I have in fact pondered that very question for a long time and all roads lead to revolution. Because talking is just getting us more of the same . And we are running out of time

I'm over a decade older than you and feel the same way. But if you can't get people to pay attention and vote surely you can't expect them to do something harder like insurrection. I personally think that the change will require the employers to feel pain before shit changes. You can't expect your workers to get by on foodstamps forever while you take in record profits and dodge the maximum amount of the taxes your lobbying hasn't made you immune to my

Immune to.

Bill Clinton was worse than Bush, and you know it. Still better than Obama, though.

That is exactly it, there will be mile long bread lines before there are any wants or motives for a "sustainable" call to arms. My fear is the uprising or whatever you might want to call it being (((subverted))) or outright hijacked. I hope we dont end like a slow boiled frog but if something doesn't happen and if the people remain bogged in rhetoric then its almost futile.

Here's a tip. Drop the Jewish angle and just focus on inequalities. The anti-jewish thing is a non starter. Be as openly antizionist as you want because that's a valid argument but for most people framing this in an antisemitic framework is off-putting. This is about the haves and the hoi-poloi and thier competing interests

No I understand the importance of "hiding your power level" for the lack of. A better term . It must be tangible and about the people . No a shitsmeared slogan slinging contest that is just an overglorified riot with an easily subverted narrative. Implications and information will be the best used tools without being overbearing.

Still don't see the vast Jewish conspiracy. I'm not hiding my power level. Zionism is fucking awful but the Jews got a raw deal and are doing a good job of fighting for survival. I would lobby for racial tolerance too if I was on thier position. Not that racial tolerance is bad it good. It just is an ideal.

The issue at hand is what they do with said tolerance. In my opinion tolerance is an excess of patience. The interests of America must be organically American not some hybrid . And I am not for any kind of genocide only an establishing of priorities i mean the ADL is the tool of AIPAC and the SPLC is their love child . But that is beside the point . I am largely an isolationist/nationalist and its love that makes me that way not hate .

gerald ford and jimmy carter

You are right about your murrican negro on the left. In fact, I'd say worst "leader" of any country in the civilized world. He really fucked you dumb amerifags over royally m8. I didn't even think you idiots were that dumb, but you let him rape your country and destroy your morals like no other.

Everyone on the world stage raped America during his 8 years. That's why your country got so fucked. You also built China up from a third world country to get better than everyone--and look at what your negro prez got for you out of it--nothing.

Johnson, Bush Sr.

Proving once again the left is too retarded to meme.
And apparently also too retarded to photoshop.
Pea-brains can only copy because sheep minds.

Attached: Ocasio-Cortez4.jpg (600x778, 304K)

I kinda agree but the fall of America is due to technology and a shortening of distances. It isn't possible to be isolationist anymore no matter how that may feel. The reality on the ground is everything is a 16 hour flight away. The real Jewish deception is the creation of Isreal on a land full of people but given the way America was formed how was that going to turn out any different. The strong fuck the weak. Thats humanity. We aren't the top dog anymore. Better make sure we aren't on the bottom of the pile and getting fucked.

>Trump destroying the world
And yet in America as opposed to "the world", the American economy under Trump has exploded to the best ever in the history of the United States, and the unemployment rate is the lowest it has been in over half a century, and the markets are bullish, and China and Europe and everyone is getting crushed as Trump protects America from little cancerous faggots like you.

>not knowing that Trump is the President of the United States
>still thinking your opinion should ever count when you are proven to be this retarded and uninformed

Trump is a GOD amongst men!

Attached: Trump.jpg (646x720, 91K)

Soo...nice one Elon

Attached: 5sbjxyxrmwh71yxet227963792400.jpg (1638x1116, 122K)

Trump, Nixon, Ford, Cleveland.

Actually, there are lots.

That is ultimately my concern . Our country can button up and say fuck the rest though but not to a north Korean degree. I know this nation can survive on it's own merits and efforts. I just want to see an end to crypto commie bullshit in all of its forms . Decadence a lack of real education and quasi egalitarianism are our greatest weaknesses

Record Fiscal Deficit.
Record Low Wages.
Record Trade Deficit.

We can't survive him much longer.

So you done want to see actual egalitarianism? Because that is very close to what we have now. We don't have meritocracy because that would require a level playing field. What is it in your ideal world that you would like to see? Is it true pure market forces? Because i think the market must be regulated to stop it from becoming a totalitarian instance. Otherwise we sound pretty similar.

Is it that hard not fucking up what others have left you? Given that every Republicuck since T. Roosevelt has put us in recession I guess not shitting the bed is hard.

Your capitalists will never let it survive on it's own merits when cheaper labor exists in Africa.

Trump 2017
Trump 2018

I agree.

Attached: bobboi.gif (475x700, 255K)

A world where people strive to thrive not live to subsist . A world where good actual information flows unimpeded . Where humans drive to a goal an respect each others effort but do not intermingle and dilute . I want to see the human race respect each other and build towards a better future as generic as that sounds . Not just consume whatever is offered cheaply and work whenever they absolutely have to . I want to see an upright posture returned to the collective spine of the peoples of the world more than just the want to quash one and other.

That is my quick answer, will elaborate when asked

Sad bud true , it's more than just a little evident capitalism needs a serious makeover

Aside from your anti Jewish stance I can agree with you. I'm an Anarchist BTW.

Trump and Reagan.

Wow, that was easy!

Johnson and Bush Jr.

Nixon was incriminated over lying and covering up his cheating.
We already have evidence of both from trump, one even on film asking for treason openly.
Unfortunately he will probably get off and let Stone burn for all of it.

Every one of THEM had a fucking brain in his skull though. Trump doesn't.

Carter and Trump

....You know you're posting a meme adapted from the original left one that has Putin and Trump, right?

Nixon and Trump. GG BITCH!

Trump is so shitty he counts as 2

Every Republican since Nixon is objectively FAR worse than Carter. I will never understand this retarded fixation claiming he was a bad president. I'm guessing it has something to do with Fox's incessant claims he sucked entirely because Rupert Murdoch had a personal hate-boner against him.

He's also as fat as 2.

Headlines: Ocasio-Cortez gets slamed! We never saw it cumming!

I have to admit I have had some "romantic" thoughts on anarchism such I have enjoyed thoughts from stirner and makhno but just romanticism. I am fervently nationalist to the core .

Well the truth is the president isnt a king. That is a mediating factor if he is an incredible genius or a mongloid populist. The entire system is a check on popular will and it is leading to paralysis when it comes to long term goals. Not that I want to live under a authoritarian regiem. I don't but there is a serious flaw in democracy.

You mean other than poor decisions leading to major recession and inability negotiate a release of Iranian hostages? The guy was a bum by all accounts.

Take this fuckfest over to

I'm humanist to the core. I don't think states have any primacy on the whole of humanity. We should treat each other less shitty in spite of our basest nature and history. I am also a realist and while I may agitate for a radical less hierarchical world I would be happy to have merely a less shitty one for my daughters.

Our enemies are the same but our solution may differ. Fight the good fight comrade.

Long life and opportunity to you and your daughters .

Trump & Nixon, none are shittier than them

Reagan is far worse and far more criminal than Nixon. Nobody is worse or more criminal than Trump though.

>Name two shittier presidents then these two

Trump and after the impeachment Pence.

Godspeed to you to fam

I believe the word you are looking for is "than" not "then"

Imagine being this retarded

Would be an upgrade for you though.

Herbert Hoover and Cheetoface McTwathammer

Trump and William Henry Harrison

>Haha look guys I made a comeback!
Die

He's right though. The cunt he replied to is the asshole.

Your samefagging isn’t fooling anyone

Kill yourself.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 6.29.39 PM.png (343x102, 24K)

I’ve been got