How are we gonna make sure the russians dont elect another ball licker as american president next year...

how are we gonna make sure the russians dont elect another ball licker as american president next year? since we know republicans dont take this seriously

Attached: d35c074b9dd375312e4d67f98245aefe.jpg (649x487, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T1409sXBleg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tell me this first, would you suck a log of shit directly from the asshole of Andy Sixx?

Attached: 1551395052909.jpg (768x1024, 251K)

Same shit different pres, it doesn't matter who it is

b...b..but donald trump is different,he's not a politician like all those other guys.he's gonna make america great again!

>make sure the russians dont elect another ball licker as american president
Citation needed

>citation needed

are you this retarded? do you live under a rock? are you a paid troll? there's been clear evidence all over the TV now that Trump licks balls.

lol OP is a retard

youtube.com/watch?v=T1409sXBleg

>evidence

go a ahead we are waiting?

go figure the trumptard posts an obama video,still cant get that nigger off your mind

but it Obama making fun of Romney for calling Russia a threat of any kind

just like the entire left , Democratic party , media did

>he's not a politician
well he's not. "do what i say or pay me" and "fuck you" are not policies.

>media

yep,another trumptard whining about the media.that shits pretty old now,you'd think after losing the house you'd shut up and act like adults

actually he is,moron.doesnt matter anyway,he's not a republican and neither are his red hat wearing hillbilly supporters

First, Americans elected him through the current system. Trump is a dumbass, but he's legally our president. Russia only helped elect him by splitting liberals and encouraging racist idiots who voted for him.

You're right that Republicans are too far gone to do the right thing. They don't give a shit about American anymore — they just want to troll people and get rich (even though most will always be poor-ass white trash).

What to do?

1) Enforce the laws that prohibit foreign nations from interfering in our elections. Do that by hiring more white hat folks and taking online security seriously.

2) Encourage more people to vote and make Voting Day a national holiday so more hard-working Americans can vote.

3) Give up on Trump supporters but encourage decent conservative folks to vote their conscience and speak up against this dumbass.

says the only TARD here

same fag much

STFU Kike.

>trump is a dumbass

yeah,but the difference is.you couldnt call obama a dumbass without people like you shouting about how racist that is

>to do the right thing

i wouldnt say that,trump's passed 2 gun control laws with 0 outrage from the republican party.i guess we cant count on democrats or republicans to support freedom and the constitution,ill keep my guns and my bump stocks.you have fun with your gun control from a party who's preached about supporting gun rights

cry more kid,are you gonna call republicans losing 2020 fake news to? americans are fed up with trump's shit.if republicans want to improve their party,id suggest kicking donald trump and his supporters out

>yeah,but the difference is.you couldnt call obama a dumbass without people like you shouting about how racist that is
No, the difference is that Obama was a Constitutional scholar and very intelligent. Trump is like Bush II — barely educated and kinda dumb — but at least Bush was a decent human being.

>i wouldnt say that,trump's passed 2 gun control laws with 0 outrage from the republican party.i guess we cant count on democrats or republicans to support freedom and the constitution,ill keep my guns and my bump stocks.you have fun with your gun control from a party who's preached about supporting gun rights

Nice pivot from Russian treason to gun control. I get why you needed to do that, but next time, try making a smoother transition so you don't look so stupid.

This answers the question

somebody who defends obama doesnt know what a decent human being is.go back to your pride parade,libtard.obama was a fucking moron and so is trump.bush was a genius compared to the 2 of them

>smoother transition

whatever,im done arguing with your dumb liberal ass.go back to screeching about how trump isnt your president or whatever useless garbage you libtards think is gonna improve the country.cant even improve your own cities and states,let alone the entire country.and donald trump has proven that republicans from democrat cities and states are as worthless as the democrats who come from there

>Russia only helped elect him by splitting liberals and encouraging racist idiots who voted for him.
What?

Attached: 1541902968950.gif (300x332, 1.08M)

>Obama was a Constitutional scholar and very intelligent. Trump is like Bush II
That's pretty hilarious considering the fact that Obama was furthering Bush's mission.

>MFW No collusion
>MFW for more years of winning coming
>MFW Constanly harrassed by media and outher politicions but no evedence is ever found for impeacement.

Attached: pimp.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>for

as expected from a trump supporter,ignorance.its actually "four" more years.which is actually just 1 more year,because thanks to cadet bone spurs gun control and tantrums over the media.he wont be elected again

whats hilarious is calling a guy who attacked the constitution his entire presidency a "constitutional scholar".hey obama,you realize the 2nd ammendment is in the constitution right? this is what happens when you give niggers an education they didnt earn

Thats what you think you little bitch

>Give up on Trump supporters but encourage decent conservative folks
I like your post but I disagree with this. I think most trump supporters are decent conservatives. Hell some of them were former Bernie Bros. The same goes for the left. I don't think all lefties are the crazies that we see in the media all the time

at this point, im support russian interference.

Suck it cucks! You soy boy demoRATS are a one trick pony.

Attached: Благодарю!.jpg (833x541, 419K)

OP is a liberal cum bitch

Russia #1 bitches! Go putin!

Attached: RUSSIA-FLAG.jpg (548x548, 139K)

hell yeah!

Attached: Dont you worry.jpg (548x548, 281K)

Attached: trump putin pence logo.png (320x174, 7K)