Sure Michael, you can sleep with my son, naked!

Sure Michael, you can sleep with my son, naked!

Attached: IMG_20190307_112827.jpg (1242x1308, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fEHVR9Hj_b0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder; Michael Jackson was a nigger.

I will never understand why people enjoy beating up a dead horse. I know there's like lots of money involved and dethroning the king of pop seems like a fairly profitable move but you need to ask yourself... is this the fate of all successful artists to get publicly trashed just for a fistful of dollars?

Attached: 1539999998232.jpg (1282x723, 44K)

That's ignorant, you're being ignorant.

kek'd

King of Pop was prince not Michael the paedophilie pervert Jackson

Nigga you fucking scared the shit outta me. Don't do that again.

No proof he did it. He was found innocent. The families tried to set him up and had no evidence to back their claims.
You are basically a #metoo poster at this point.

Your son, Naked?

Yeah, why did you name your son Naked?

>Sleep with lots of little boys
>Build an amusement park for little boys
>Parents are not allowed to enter

He's innocent!

Prove he isnt

What the fuck is happening? Michael Jackson is a pedo, R Kelly is a rapist, the whole world is upside down.

200 mil in settlement money paid off since the mid 90's

>innocent

I dont give a shit how famous he was, he was richa and had ppl around him and you're gonna tell me not one of them or even Michael himself knew that what he was doing was going to be, weather it was innocent or not to be looked at negatively. He was an adult with adults around him, he knew better

Ppl just getting tired of powerful ppls shit

> Implying you wouldn't let MJ touch your pp

Fag

I'm a girl UwU ヾ(。>﹏

Gross

youtu.be/fEHVR9Hj_b0

There is no evidence and he was cleared by court.
All they do now is literally beating a dead nigger. Funny how they all asked for money first. Jackson had Peter Pan syndrome. That is a pretty good explanation for his bizarre behavior. But there was no evidence that he was a kiddie fiddler.

>Mental gymnastics

does it matter that hes a pedophile? i dont think he hurt those kids. even if he did fuck them. i dont know. is rich pedophelia bad? he couldnt fuck those kids Then - but he could fuck them if he met them today because they're grown. so whats the difference. they wouldnt say no

Weak.

the thing is, the parents knew what they were doing. they knew there was a chance that this grown ass man was gonna diddle their kids and they let it happen. all for a few bucks these niggers already ran out of, and decided to cash in after this niggas death

Attached: n later.png (1032x544, 923K)

i think i saw a video where they investigated neverland and found picturres anda adiary of mj talking about perverted kidie sex stuff. dont remember the name of the show

Oh you’d be safe. Even if you were a cute trap, MJ wouldn’t touch you. You look too much like a “girl”.

The fact that he made his own face look like this is creepier than any of the allegations.

> cleared by court

Attached: jews.jpg (256x306, 17K)

Tits or GTFO

Attached: ForYou.png (2600x2088, 1024K)

my thoughts exactly user
like well done youve dethroned a dead man
bet he's turning in his grave
lmao

Attached: ^B92A36951429A3A9547B0B7553AA209C4E3F6F7B5F9A31C101^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (600x704, 47K)