Be me

>be me
>think have a date with a nice looking blue haired girl
>she isn't intelligent enough to realize she was asked on a date
>she has a boyfriend
>blanksmile.jpg
>wanna die

thx all for supporting me but well fuck me as always

Attached: rsM5bCpsFL-6.png (300x250, 27K)

maybe she's not intelligent enough to remember her boyfriend

take her anyhow and fuck her in the ass op

She knew it alright. You made the prime mistake in not realizing that all woman who dye their hair unnatural colours are mentally ill

>she isn't intelligent enough to realize she was asked on a date

No OP your lashing out at her because you weren't intelligent enough to realise she was in no way interested in you in that way and assumed her meeting up with you would be a 'date'.

Want some advice for free? If shes fun then go hang out, guess what its ALLOT easier to meet other single women if you have female friends.

1.You can meet their friends
2.Other women will be far more interested with you if you show up to social occasions with a female friend. It shows you have a healthy social life and are less likely to be a creep.

Thinking 'friend zoning' is a bad thing is a HUGE mistake.

blue haired.

signaling danger and poison

Betafags who haven't experienced real life.

being friendzoned by a girl you like is bad, and you shouldn't keep seeing her.

that's not the same as not having female friends. your female friends should be girls you're either entirely uninterested in fucking, or at least not interested in being more than friends with.

didn't mean to sound like an asshole lashing out at her. and yes i know it was my mistake but well it happened xd

Like in a sense your not wrong, ops problem is his self worth. Being around some chick and acting like a loyal lap dog will only keep him in his current situation. What he needs to do is go to the gym, eat better and start trying to achieve his goals

If your madly in love then yes but otherwise no its not. You should be able to treat someone attractive simply as a friend.

Having attractive female friends is going to get you noticed more often. Plus, if you are into a girl who isn't into you right now the only way that ever has a chance of changing is being a genuinely good friend to them for a long time to allow a chance for attraction to possibly grow. Personally this has happened on several occasions.

Either
A In 18 months time you end up in a romantic relationship/casual encounter

B You have a new friend (i shouldn't have to explain why that is a good thing)

>acting like a loyal lap dog

Your absolutely right, acting like that will get you no where. You really have to seperate the attraction and treat them asif you would any other friend ,if your straight then try imagine how youd treat male friends in certain situations (within reason kek don't get drunk and throw shit at her like you do with dudes).

Its important not to jump at any opportunity to see her or follow her around like you say( the occasional 'im busy that night'), and of course if you get any sense of her being manipulative severe all ties immediately (same goes for male friends ofc but we manipulate in different ways).

Post her pic

And yeah ofc bettering your self constantly too, this is another great thing to do with female friends.

>having fun working out or eating making good food with attractive female friend = attractive seeming confident active guy

>picrelated
you did it wrong. it's your fault op

Attached: 1496014455664.jpg (500x568, 47K)

this is correct information

Attached: 1509916356500.jpg (771x670, 47K)

faggot

foggot

Kek well good luck discrediting everyone who makes a fairly innocuous fashion choice as 'dangerous'.

Or you could not be an incel faggot and judge someones personality on talking to them.

>if you are into a girl who isn't into you right now the only way that ever has a chance of changing is being a genuinely good friend to them for a long time to allow a chance for attraction to possibly grow

The definition of a beta orbiter and exactly the best way to make yourself look pathetic to any woman.

Attached: 080.jpg (550x633, 34K)

Tfw my gf has blue hair, is dumb af and friendzoned OP, lmao

Attached: luk4bhymxbf21.jpg (1200x800, 246K)

Holy fucking shit read the post, the idea is you carry on engaging in other relationships with OTHER women and stay in contact with someone who doesn't reciprocate attraction now (ie in OPs case because they have a partner). Sperging out and ragequitting leaves you with exactly 0% chance of ever getting laid by them.

Learn to form non beta orbiting relationships with women. Your life will improve.

Who are you quoting when you say dangerous?
>incel faggot
>judge someones personality on talking to them

Most women with dyed hair aren't self aware either, in my personal experience with them. You might be a good match after all

Attached: 1504662900373.jpg (300x300, 9K)

>Most women with dyed hair aren't self aware either, in my personal experience with them
You are 100% right. Depends on the dye like natural colors are pretty normal, anything weird like blues, greens, ect that person is a fucking weirdo and stay clear of them.

I read this fucking word salad 3 times and it still makes no sense. What is the relevance between those 2 things?

>Women with dyed hair arn't self aware

Fucking lel, it may be retarded but at least it rhymes.

>Meet pretty girl last year
>with bf
>decide to be friends, because I need friends
>make banana bread for dinner party
>tried to help bf with his depression
>dinners with her friends
>at least 2 with dyed hair.
>Pretty girl turns out to be feminazi
>Stop talking to her
>2 months at gym. Her cousin is my personal trainer
>Pretty girl walks into gym during my 1on1 training
>trainer booked us next to each other and she just happened to show up early
>old boyfriend is gone wants to get drinks wants to hang out
>tell her she missed her shot
>mfw when I shouldn't have encouraged her to commit to the previous loser and even aided in it, thinking it would display my quality and make me desirable to her.
That last one sound familiar at all? Maybe not. In any case. She's not gonna default to you just because you're there and have been there, not doing anything, and being secretive about what you want, or am I misunderstanding in that you have actually told her that you are just waiting your turn? But good luck cucking yourself and dealing with the emotional and psychological fallout of unrequited love for the rest of your life.

Attached: .1.jpg (400x400, 100K)

on Yea Forums you follow the comment chain by hitting the underlined post numbers hes referring to the user who said poisonous and danger a few replies back

Attached: 1531688498876.png (472x470, 304K)

The point is you do this with multiple girls not just 1 that you hope will 'default to you' and you simply keep them as friends while you meet more and more people. You may end up with them you may not, doesn't matter its a part of a more long term plan to meet more people and open your self to more opportunities.

But yeah that's a good point if you have 'told her you love her' or 'tell her your waiting your turn' then ofc that's not something you should EVER do and already blew it.

NEVER TELL A GIRL YOU WANT SEX/ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP BEFORE YOU ARE 100% POSITIVE SHE RECIPROCATES

The only reason im bothering to type this is i read the same kind of thing here about a decade ago and its served me pretty well, i have several on my bedpost from when it did result in sex and more friends/wider social circle from when it didn't.

I literally met someone through one of those friends a few weekends back.

>i have several on my bedpost

NOTCHES on my bedpost, not severed heads or anything.

sorry to hear OP, at least you got dubs

Attached: 518aecd12cf57b49fab.gif (500x392, 266K)

>old boyfriend is gone wants to get drinks wants to hang out
>tell her she missed her shot

Kek yeah that totally happened, why does every bullshit story like this end in THEN SHE ASKED ME OUT AND I TURNED HER DOWN XD THUG LIFE

i really really like this image

what if said chick is with a bro?

Shit well id avoid trying anything on with a friends partner at any costs, if you absolutely have to you need to wait till your friend is long passed her and with another girl at the very least. That kind of shit never ends well.

In any case i reiterate, DO NOT PROFESS YOUR LOVE FOR HER. Itll get you no where and make shit incredibly awkward.

Same