Who is the drunkest person here?

who is the drunkest person here?

Attached: 1535265235389.jpg (1350x2048, 582K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eKnC8lg2gvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not drunk right now but last now the wife and I got pretty wasted on Southern Comfort, Jack, Disarono and wine.

Damn that was good night.

Not me yet, drinking Cognac at the moment.

Last night*

I am off the McChickennnn

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.
One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

youtu.be/eKnC8lg2gvk

>also, your a faggot

why do people act like being able to retard your brain by consuming large amounts of poision is at all cool or some sort of skill

and yes, it litterally does retard you. Look up the actual definition of that word

I'm gon' get wasted at evening with vodka and beers. Going to the park with friends. Hopefully won't trip into the lake again

Attached: zubrowka-biala-500ml.jpg (580x741, 30K)

Not me yet either, I saw you in the other thread it's only 2pm so I've only had 4 kronembourg 1664 another 12 later

It numbs the pain

No fucking shit sherlock that doesn't anwser my question I know it numbs pain that's because it shuts off and slows down the recptors in your brain, aka retards you

still doesn't anwser my question though of why people have these shit kicking contests about how much they can drink or act like they are soo cool cause they smashed a whole bottle of wiskey the over night

you know what's cool? Being able to be cope with your pain in healthy ways and stay sober

t. recovering alchololic

If you're a recovering alcoholic then I believe you should exactly know why people like it lol

Just got 2pm here too, just another rainy day here in Wolverhampton.

do you make your wife do anything when she's drinking?

you dumb mother fucker I know very well why people like it I even mentioned that in my last reply as I said though it still doesn't anwser my question I wasn't asking why people liked it now was I??

I was asking why they have the attitudes that they do and post threads like this like
"oooh, whose the drunkest?"
"who can drink the most"

Like it's a competition or something.
Just childish really

I knew a chick from there once

Because our culture has taught them that the strongest survive, and obviously those who can handle the most self-induced poisoning are the strongest.

Personally I find heavy use of alcohol mostly pathetic, but then again I'm at the point where I just admit to being pathetic and do it anyway, because being sober doen't feel all that better either.

This sounds like the start of a good story?

it feels good to be a retard. sometimes i wish i was born one, no worries, no hangovers, everything is just drooling and shouting. what a blissfull life it must be.

Now tell me about an activity that a large group of people like which has never been at some point turned into a contest. Some people like vide games so there are esports. Chess? Tournaments. Food? Food eating contests. It goes for everything so I can't understand your confusion

She was on tag out of jail for beating up her gf, she breached it to have sex with me or use me as a place to hide out idk whitch, whenever I Google her name all I find is something to do with her being an accomplice to murder

Sorry but that first part simply isn't true.
Culture has not taught us that,
Nature is based on survival of the fittest yes but it is also based upon INTELLIGENCE

Who do you think is a stronger person someone that takes care of themselves and avoids vices and poisions or someone that does not?

Who do you think will survive in nature the dude sitting around in the jungle drunk all day off jungle juice or the alpha that recongizes how inefficant it makes you and spends that time hunting or building instead and so on.

I appreciate you trying to anwser it but that's really not a good anwser lol

being strong isn't about monster trucks and binge drinking that is what culture has taught us yeah but that's just hyper-masculine bullsheeeeeeeeeit

>Żubrówka biała
The bison grass version is superior to white in every aspect

So? Doesn't matter if they are both contests obviously a contest over who is a better logician and strategist is a much better competition then who can get the most inhiberated.

Like why is that even a contest it takes no skill just practice, abuse, genetics ectra thats what will cause you to win

I agree that it's a contest what I'm saying is its a dumb one

I actually thought of it on many occasions. I have many retarded people in my vicinity and I have noticed that they just walk and jump around and laugh at everything. They're super sensitive tho so they can get really freaked out by anything. One guy once started fucking shouting when he dropped his pencil

its actually very easy to make yourself a retard if you abuse alcholol and drugs you don't need to be born one

Well. It's dumb but fun.

I never said that it wasn't fun but once again that wasn't the question I was asking.

It's usually cheaper so I assumed it's worse therefore I have never tried it. But I'll check it out today then.

>Hopefully won't trip into the lake again
Tell us the story

Ain't that interesting but ok. So I wake up on an average Saturday around 13. Two of my friends have birthday so we have planned a night of drinking in the park at our usual spot by the lake. But it starts around 17 so I have a lot of time. Grandfather calls and wants me to help him with chopping wood. So I go and start doing it when he asks If I want some homebrew. Fast-forward 3 hours and two bottles I finished the chopping up. I went to eat something and went to the park. I remember they have stock vodka (which I hate). And that's all I remember before waking up the day Later. Further on from my friend's pov. I was lying by a tree listening to music and singing twenty meters from everyone. My friend told me to get up. I get up and instantly smash the ground.
>OK just stay here and when you're better come to us.
Twenty minutes later my friend goes on a footpath to talk on the phone. Hears everyone shouting my name. I decided to go to them but walking fucking diagonally. Almost fell into the lake, one leg inside my friend caught my hand but it slipped and I smashed into the water. Then they brought me home

wow looks like my angry sober rating killed this drunk thread.

fuck yea.